The Devil's Pact Pt. 12

Story Info
Mark enjoys have a submissive, sexy cop serving him.
20.7k words
4.73
16.8k
23
0

Part 12 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner

Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison

Desiree Fitzsimmons

Lana

Chantelle

Xiu

Korina

Fiona

Violet

Lillian

Nurse Thamina

Demons

Lucifer

Lilith

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām

Sister Theodora Mariam

Sister Louise Afra (Sister Cuntrag)

Other

Brandon Fitzsimmons

Doug Allard, P.I.

Tina Allard

Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI

Jessica St. Pierre, Reporter

Dominion Ramiel, Angel

Antsy (Mark's Sister)

Chapter One

Let Karen be your shining example. Once, she was our loving Gods' enemy. Great evil was done by her, but she realized the error of her ways thanks to our Gods mercy. She found joy in surrender. Though she did not serve long before the foul demoness stole her away, she served with all the love and devotion she could.

--The Epistle of Xiu 2:1-2

Tuesday, June 11th, 2013 -- Karen Reddings -- South Hill, WA

I was their slut and I couldn't be happier.

Only hours ago I had fought their control. I was stubborn, clinging to my identity as a nun of the Sisters of Mary Magdalene. As Sister Louise Afra, I had fought against Warlocks, individuals who had made Pacts with the Adversary.

Like Mark and Mary, my Masters, had done.

Ever since I had been rescued from being a Thrall to Susanne, the Warlock that had dominated me at the age of eighteen, I had served as a nun. I was proud of what I did. I reveled in defeating Warlock after Warlock, savoring the fear in their eyes as they realized they were about to lose everything when they orgasmed.

I got off on it.

Even though I was a lesbian, I loved riding a male Warlock, staring in his eyes, working my pussy up and down on his cock. They always tried to fight their orgasms, but it was a futile fight. My tight pussy would provide too much stimulation and they would erupt inside me.

The moment their cum flooded me, their bodies a the peak of pleasure and vulnerable to my powers, I would exorcise them.

And then I tried to exorcise Mark and Mary. I had almost had them. I had Mark's cock in my sheath, working my pussy up and down on him as he fought against his orgasm. His sluts were either under my control or incapacitated. I was so close to beating him. I thought nothing could stop me.

And then the demoness Lilith had been summoned.

I had been defeated. For twenty-four hours I had been spanked, humiliated, and fucked. They pissed on me, made me suck Mark's cock, or submit to Mary fucking my ass with her strap-on. I tried to fight, but despair had me.

I had failed. The Archangel Gabriel had spelled it all out to me. Instead of following Providence like a good nun, I had forged my own path. I messed up and was abandoned. I had foolishly thought to hold out for Sister Theodora Mariam, my sister nun, but then Mark made me his dog.

Being forced to crawl naked out side, a collar about my neck, a pair of dog ears on my head, and a butt plug, complete with a doggy tail, shoved up my ass had been too much. I had finally broke. I had finally surrendered. I had finally begged to be their slut.

And I had finally found happiness.

It hadn't matter that I was only happy because Mark commanded me to be happy. It just mattered that I was happy being their sex slave. They had let me go inside, they had their other sluts attend to my body. Now sweet Thamina, a beautiful Arab nurse, rubbed a soothing cream into my burning ass, pushing a bit into my bowels that had been stretched open.

"I'm so glad you surrendered to them," Thamina whispered as she finished soothing me. She was dressed in a sexy nurse's outfit, the white fabric so thin her flesh bled through wherever it pressed on the outfit. "Isn't this better?"

"Yes, it is," I smiled, squirming my hips.

Thamina leaned over and kissed my ass. I gasped and giggled, her fingers spreading me open. Her tongue swiped at my asshole. I moaned in delight, letting her caress and play with me. I shuddered as her agile tongue wiggled inside me.

"Mmh, that's wonderful," I panted. There were such wonderful rewards to serving Mark and Mary. They were so much better than all the other Warlocks I had fought. After all, they defeated me so they must be the best.

The pleasure itched inside my pussy as Thamina rimmed me. I groaned, my hard nipples rasping against the bed. Her tongue was amazing, dipping inside me, soothing my burning bowels from the thick butt plug.

The door opened. Master and Mistress walked in.

Thamina stopped tonguing, lifting up her face. "She's all better now," Thamina panted.

"I can see that," Master grinned. He was naked, his cock hardening. He had such amazing stamina. I hadn't figured out all three of his Pacts, but two were obvious: the ability to control people and unlimited, sexual stamina.

I had only figured out one of Mistress's Pacts--women seemed compelled to lust after her. The moment my powers as a nun had been broken, and I had lost my protection against a Warlock's powers, I had been almost overwhelmed with desire for Mistress. She had become the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Thamina, out," Master commanded.

"Yes, Master," she purred, rising and striding out.

Master smacked her ass as she passed, his blue eyes flashing and a boyish grin spreading across his lips. Mistress walked over to me, stretching out on the bed and caressing my face. I shuddered in delight.

"How can I serve you, Masters?" I panted, my pussy flushing wet.

Master slid on the other side of me, his hand sliding down to squeeze my burning ass. The pain flared, but I was just so happy he wanted to touch me. I groaned, his fingers sinking into my crack, brushing my wet asshole.

"Tell us about the nuns," Master commanded.

"Absolutely," I smiled. "I was a part of the Sisters of Mary Magdalene. Our Motherhouse is in Rennes-le-Château. We get our orders from the Archangel Gabriel."

"From an actual angel?" Master asked.

I nodded my head. "He would come upon us in the Ecstasy. His touch brings us such amazing passion. We were always overcome in pleasure. As his spiritual body made love to us, our destinies were subtly changed so that Providence can guide us."

"Providence? Isn't that an art term?" Mark muttered.

"It is also the Creator's touch on the world. With it, the Creator guides the nuns. When I received my Ecstasy, I had a suspicion I was coming to Washington State, but I wasn't sure. Most of the time, we have no idea who we're hunting, but Master has been quite bold. I have never heard of a Warlock in a hundred years as bold as him."

Master chuckled--he looked pleased.

"When the Ecstasy came upon us, we usually head to the airport. Most of the time, someone will have accidentally bought us a ticket."

"Accidentally?"

"Providence will adjust the fates of many people to guide us. For instance, I met a cute flight attendant on the way out to Seattle. I'm a lesbian and so was she."

Mark chuckled. "A gay nun. That doesn't sound so Christian."

"The Creator loves everyone," I answered. "And I joined up to fight Warlocks, not because I liked the Catholic Church."

"So how did this flight attendant lead you to us?" Mary frowned.

"Well, she invited me to her hotel room. We spent a wonderful weekend making love." I smiled, remembering Sarai's passion. "Sunday morning, I slipped out to buy ice and witnessed a man with a Black aura."

"Lilith mentioned nun's can see auras. That Nun's have gold auras, right?"

I smiled at Master. "Yes. Nuns have gold. Regular humans have silver. Thralls, people you've dominated, Master, have black, and Warlocks have red."

"Who did you meet?" Mary asked.

"Brandon Fitzsimmons. He told me where to find you. When I freed him from your control, he was very angry." I swallowed. "I'm sorry I freed him, Master. I..." Tears filled my eyes.

Master hugged me, pulling me to him. "That's okay. You were a bad nun before, but now you're a good slut. So don't cry."

My tears ended. "I am a good slut now," I grinned. "Thank you, Master."

"So that's how you found us," Mary sighed. "Coincidence. Mark, you told Brandon to stay at a motel nearer to his work, and then she was led there by chance. That's so scary."

"Is there another nun now hunting us?" Master asked.

"Probably." I swallowed. "There is only one other nun in North America. Her name is Sister Theodora Mariam. She's actually from Tacoma. I rescued her from a Warlock years ago."

"Describe her."

"Yes, Master. She'll appear eighteen years old, we all do. It's one of our gifts. We need to be young and beautiful to entice Warlocks."

"You are that," Mistress purred, cupping my breast. Her fingers brushed my nipple.

"Thank you, Mistress. Theodora has sandy-blonde hair and blue eyes with a heart-shaped face."

"So does every person that makes a Pact with the Devil get a nun sent after them?" Master asked.

"Eventually. We always defeat them. Some have cost us more to defeat." I swallowed. "I heard of a few that actually killed Nuns and Monks."

"There are Monks, too?" Master groaned.

"Not anymore. The last one died during World War 2. You see, we can pass off our Gift to a successor, but if we die without passing them on, then it's lost and there's one less nun in the world. When Lilith corrupted me, there was no one to take my place."

"So they're slowly losing through attrition," Mary muttered.

"And the Devil knew you'd come after us. That's why he gave us Lilith. What's he up to?"

"He's the Adversary. His plans are always murky. I could not say."

"So we don't fool around with any blue-eyed, sandy-blonde women until we cast the Mowdah ritual," Master laughed. "Good thing I love redheads."

Master smiled at Mistress, and the pair kissed over me.

"What is the Mowdah ritual?" I asked.

"It's a spell Lilith told us about. It will let us see a person's aura."

"Very prudent," I nodded.

"Umm, and there's another ritual that will let us make you sluts immune to a nun's controls," Master grinned, his hand groping my breast.

"How wonderful," I moaned. "I would hate it if Sister Theodore used Zanah ritual on me and made me into her weapon."

"That's what you did to our sluts?" Mistress asked, her hand pushing between my thighs.

"Yes!" I gasped as she played with my pussy.

* * *

Mary Sullivan

Karen moaned as I played with her pussy. She was such a sexy beauty, with her doll's face framed by her curly, light-brown hair. Mark's hand slid up to her breast, her nipples still puffy from the nipple clamps. Mark pinched one.

Karen gasped and her pussy tightened on my fingers.

"Oh, Masters," she purred. "Umm, that's wonderful. Thank you for touching me."

"We're gonna do so much more than touch you," Mark growled. "We're gonna fuck you."

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, her thighs squeezing together. "Please do! I need to be fucked so bad."

I giggled, her pussy hot on my fingers. I slid down the bed, spreading her thighs apart. I wanted to eat her pussy. She was ours now. Our slut. I didn't have to hate her or fear her any longer. I could love her.

I buried my lips into her pussy.

"Mistress!" Karen gasped, her thighs tightening about my head.

"Umm, eat her pussy, Mare," Mark groaned. "Get her nice and wet for my cock."

"Oh, yes!" Karen gasped, her hands reaching down, fingers sliding through my auburn curls. Her hips bucked again, the passion crashing through her. She let out a moan of delight as I sucked and nibbled at her pussy.

I loved the tangy flavor of her pussy. So wonderfully delicious. I spread her lips open wide, jabbing my tongue in deep as Mark sucked and nibbled on her swollen nipples. Karen bucked harder, thrashing in delirious delight.

"Oh, Masters! Yes, yes! I'm the luckiest slut in the world!"

I loved it. I couldn't wait for this Sister Theodore to arrive. I would savor every moment of making her our slut, too. We'd break her with Karen's help, transforming Sister Theodore into a cock-crazy, pussy-loving slut.

I would make her suck my cock.

The image of Lilith and the cock she could summon floated into my mind. I drove it away. I would make this new nun lick my pussy, not my cock! I didn't want a cock.

My pussy itched with desire to posses a dick.

"Is she ready?"

"Huh," I asked, rising out of my depraved, cock fantasy. "Yes, she's wet enough, Mark. Fuck her cunt while I ride her face." That would take my mind off Lilith's depraved suggestion.

Mark grinned at me. "Naughty mare."

"Horny stallion," I fondly said, grasping his hard cock and pulling him down to the bed.

We basically swapped positions, Mark settling between Karen's thighs. I straddled the slut's face, her hands eagerly pulling me down to her mouth. I shuddered as her tongue flicked through my pussy lips, shuddering in wonderful delight.

"Eat my pussy, slut! You keep eating until I cum on your face!"

"That's right," Mark growled, thrusting his cock into Karen's cunt. "Tell the little whore what to do, Mare. Fuck, that's so sexy."

Karen squealed into my pussy as Mark hammered her cunt. Karen's small breasts jiggled with the force of Mark's thrusts. I leaned forward, resting my hands on Mark's shoulders as the pleasure shuddered through me. I tossed back my auburn hair, gasping in delight.

"Cum on her face," Mark growled. "Make her drink all your juices down."

"Yes! The little slut's so eager. She's eating me hard, Mark."

I shuddered as Karen dug her tongue through my folds. Mark's hand caught my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I moaned into his lips as pleasure shuddered through me. I bucked, the bliss swelling. My body trembled. I was on the verge of exploding.

Karen's lips found my clit. She nibbled and sucked.

I writhed, my fingers digging into Mark's shoulders as I came. My head tossed back, Mark's face falling down, his lips nuzzling at my perky breasts. The bliss was incredible, racing through my body as I shuddered on the slut's face.

"Oh, yes! Eat my cunt! You dirty slut! Oh, fuck! Oh, yes!"

Her tongue prolonged my pleasure, and Mark's hungry mouth on my nipple added spicy bursts of rapture. I cradled my fiance's head as he licked and nibbled. My body spasmed hard, my juices flooding into Karen's mouth.

"Yes!" I howled, loving sharing a slut with Mark.

He sucked hard at my nipple. His ass flexed, burying his cock deep into Karen's cunt. He grunted over and over, his cock flooding the slut's pussy with his cum. Karen shuddered and writhed beneath us, bucking as she came.

"Damn, that was nice," Mark panted, rolling off of Karen.

"Thank you, Master, for cumming in me," Karen moaned.

Mark kissed her, savoring my pussy juices on her lips.

I fell onto my back, my breasts heaving. "Karen," I panted.

She broke the kiss with Mark. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Go get Desiree. Tell her to bring her cell phone."

Mark gave me a curious look as the slut dashed out of the room, my cum dripping down her thighs.

"She said Brandon was angry. I think we should get him back under your control."

Mark nodded his head.

Desiree walked in.

* * *

Brandon Fitzsimmons -- Buckley, WA

The apartment was small and musky, but it would be hard to trace to me. I sank down on the bed. It came poorly furnished, including a TV hooked up to a digital antennae. I turned on the TV, but I couldn't get the surveillance footage I had witnesses this morning out of my mind--my wife gasping and moaning as Mark fucked her.

My anger boiled over every time I pictured my beautiful wife heaving beneath him.

I sank down on the bed, stretching my back. I had spent most of the day at the banks, shutting down my finances, shifting money to offshore accounts, using every trick I knew to hide my vast assets from Mark.

He would be coming for me eventually.

I booted up my laptop, connecting with a 4G card linked to a disposable cell phone account. It began downloading all of the surveillance videos and notes Doug, my PI, had collected on Mark so far today. I had stuck Doug in a rental house that had a great view of the back of my own house occupied by that bastard.

I would learn all Mark's weaknesses and then I exploit them.

An email came through from Doug.

Sister Louise broke a few minutes ago. She told Mark you're free. Expect him to come after you.

A chill settled down my spine. I wasn't fully ready. I had to move some more money around before I could fully disappear. But I could do it. If I was careful. Tomorrow, I needed to be observant when I visited the last bank. He can only control me if I hear his voice. If I see any hints that my bank is compromised, I needed to walk away tomorrow.

My cell phone rang, humming in my pocket. I pulled it out.

My wife was calling.

I almost answered, but my thumb froze right over the button. An irrational part of me exulted, celebrating that my wife was reaching out. The crazy thought flooded my mind that she must have somehow broken free of the monster's control and was trying to contact me.

I knew it wasn't true. It was Mark.

I set my phone aside, turning on the TV. I had to forget about Desiree.

The phone kept ringing.

I glanced at it, biting my lip. No. I had to be strong. I couldn't give in.

But the damn thing kept ringing and ringing.

I rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door and muffling the sound. I turned on the faucets, the water hissing into the sink before splashing the cold liquid on my face. I gasped for breath, staring at my face in the mirror.

"You are Brandon Fitzsimmons," I growled. "You clawed your way to the top of the pack. You're strong. You're tough. You can handle a goddamn phone ringing."

As I spoke the words, I began to tick myself into believing them. It was only a ringing phone. It didn't control me. As long as I didn't listen to Mark, there was nothing he could do to me.

I marched out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone, and turned it off.

I sank back on the bed. The news was on.

An attractive reporter, her skin a dusky mix of races, smiled on camera. She was a juicy morsel. The crawl on the bottom of the screen proclaimed her to be Jessica St. Pierre.

"Agent Peterson," she said, pushing her microphone into the face of a balding man, his cheeks ruddy with annoyance. "Why have the FBI and the Pierce County SWAT unit arrived at the scene, but not the Puyallup Police Department?"

"No comment," the FBI agent snarled.

"Sources say that the local 911 operators refused to take the calls of Mark Glassner's activities seriously. They would hang up or tell the caller it wasn't a crime. Is this true?"

"We don't know what's going on," a blonde, FBI agent said, her face stern, her eyes hiding behind mirrored sunglasses. "And pointless speculation from the press does little to help the situation."

"And what would you say to the allegation that Mark Glassner has gassed the Puyallup Police Department?"

"Pointless speculation." The female FBI agent disappeared behind a wall of heavily armed SWAT officers in black, nomex uniforms and bulky body armor.

An idea popped into my head.

But it had to wait until I was fully hidden from Mark. I couldn't be caught if this blew back into my face.

Chapter Two

Be mindful of your dreams. Angels are wont to visit us as we slumber, imparting their knowledge to us. Be open to receive it. The rewards will be immense.

--excerpt from The Prayerbook of the Order of Mary Magdalene

Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 -- Sister Theodora -- Miami, FL

"Theodora..." the ethereal voice whispered. "Awaken..."

I realized I was dreaming as the voice blew away the fog of sleep from my mind.

In my dream, I was with my family having dinner. Sean, my ex-husband, was sitting opposite me at the dining room table. Between us sat Shannon on my right, our oldest daughter, happily chatting to Mary, who sat on my left. And past Mary sat our youngest, little Missy, who was feeding her baby doll with a little bottle. Behind me, I could feel the malevolent gaze of Kurt, the damned Warlock who stole me away from my family.