The Devil's Pact Pt. 18

Story Info
Mark holds tryouts for sexy bodyguards!
29.8k words
4.69
9.5k
11

Part 18 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner -- Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison -- Desiree Fitzsimmons -- Xiu -- Korina -- Fiona -- Violet -- Lillian -- Nurse Thamina -- Karen (Sister Louise Afra) -- Jessica St. Pierre, Reporter -- Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI -- Dr. Willow WolfTail

Demons

Lucifer -- Lilith -- Marduk

The Cult of Lilith

Lana -- Chantelle

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām -- Sister Theodora Mariam -- Archangel Gabriel -- Dominion Ramiel (Angel)

Other

Brandon Fitzsimmons -- Doug Allard, P.I. -- Tina Allard -- Antsy (Mark's Sister) -- Alice -- Sandy (Mark's Mother) -- Sean (Mary's Father) -- Shannon (Mary's Older Sister) -- Missy (Mary's Younger Sister) -- George (Shannon's Boyfriend), Damien (Missy's Boyfriend), Xavier (High Priest of Marduk)

Chapter One

And while the Living Gods unveiled Their majesty to the Goddess's sweet sisters, the Holy Sluts engaged in a night of passionate worship and ministered to even the humblest of men.

--The Gospel of April 19:56

Friday, June 14th, 2013 -- Violet Matheson -- South Hill, WA

"I wonder what Master is up to?" giggled Alison as she peered out the window at the main house. We had all been banished next door for the night. Alison's naked ass wiggled as she stared, her shaved pussy peaking between her thighs. "And Mistress. Do you think she's fucked her sisters yet?"

"Of course," Jessica laughed. She lounged on the floor, her body a creamy, dusky blend. It was hard to tell what her ethnicity was. She was a sultry mix. "Mistress will part her sweet sisters thighs and devour their pussies."

"Really?" Dr. Willow asked. She was the newest slut, recruited yesterday to be our doctor. I couldn't wait for my first gynecological exam. I had a feeling Dr. Willow would make it special.

"Pizza is on the way," Xiu reported, swiping off her phone.

The busty, yet petite, Chinese slut stretched. Her pillowy tits swayed, making her dangling, butterfly piercings pendulum back and forth. Xiu was a pain slut and loved it when you pulled on her nipple piercings.

"I am starving," I groaned, rubbing my naked belly.

Karen wrapped her arms around me, pressing her round tits into my back. "You can eat my pussy."

I giggled. Karen was such a slut for pussy. I liked her so much better as a slut than as a nun. Monday had been so scary when Master, Chasity and I came home. The other sluts had all acted like zombies and Chasity had shot poor Desiree and Korina to protect Master. Everything almost ended.

Then I would have to go back to Mother.

"Are you okay?" Karen asked. "You just shivered."

"I'm fine." Mother could never touch me again. I was beyond her now. Master owned me. "I could eat your pussy, but it's not very filling."

Lillian giggled. "But tasty."

"Always tasty," I nodded at the goth slut. I smiled at her. I was there when Master claimed her. First he fucked her behind the counter at Goth Topic, then he made Lillian his little slut.

"We should play a game to determine who pays for the pizza," Alison smiled. "In forty minutes, a horny pizza guy is going to get here, and one of us is going to be a big slut and fuck him for our dinner."

"Why don't you do it, Alison," I suggested. I couldn't fuck any man but Master. He took my cherry and always wanted my pussy to remain untouched.

"No, it has to be a game," Lillian said, hopping to her feet. "Alison doesn't get to have all the fun."

"Pity," the pink-haired slut laughed as she rubbed her pudenda. She had the words "cum on in" along with an arrow pointing down at her pussy tattooed there. She was a slut before Master claimed and molded her.

"How do we pick?" Willow asked, licking her lips. The Native American doctor trembled. She had such gorgeous, cinnamon skin.

"A pussy licking contest," grinned Alison, glancing at me. "Judged by Violet, since she can't pay the pizza guy."

"Nope," I beamed. "My pussy is for Master's cock only."

Karen snaked her hand down and rubbed at my pussy lips. "You are so lucky."

She had been a lesbian like me; Master had a way of changing a girl's attitude about cocks. I loved fucking his cock, and I was curious about other men now. A few times, I had pleasured myself thinking about other shafts fucking me.

But I would never disobey Master.

"So we each spend five minutes licking Violet's pussy," Alison beamed. "At the end, she chooses which of us she likes the best. Of course, that will be me."

"Right," Lillian said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, this sounds like a fun game," I giggled. "What's the order?"

"Draw straws?" Alison suggested.

"What straws?" asked Jessica.

"I'll choose a number between one and a thousand, and the closest will go first." I concentrated and settled on 232. "Okay."

"500," Lillian quickly said.

"501," Alison beamed, arching a smile at Lillian.

"Oh, real mature," Lillian said, shaking her head.

Alison waggled her pierced tongue at Lillian.

In the end, the order was Jessica, Karen, Willow, Lillian, Alison, and Xiu.

I laid down on the carpet and spread my thighs. "Come on, Jessica, show me what you got."

"Gladly," purred the reporter slut.

Her small, firm breasts jiggled as she walked to me. Her honey-brown hair fell down in luxurious curls around her smiling face as she lowered down to lick my pussy. My cunt clenched in anticipation. Her finger stroked my waxed lips.

"Start," Alison declared.

Jessica buried her mouth into my pussy. I gasped and shuddered as her tongue slowly licked through my cunt. Her brown eyes were locked on mine as she stirred up my snatch. She explored me, teasing me, slowly building up her speed until her tongue was flying up and down my slit, brushing my clit before plunging back through me.

"Wow," I groaned. "That's so good. Mmm, yes. Keep licking me. I like it."

My body trembled. I pinched my nipples as I savored the hot licks of her pussy. My orgasm swelled through me. I groaned, humping against her lips as I grew eager for my climax to burst through me.

"Time!"

"No," I groaned as Jessica lifted up her face.

"Someone was close to cumming," Lillian giggled.

"Looks like I get to finish you off," purred Karen.

"Oh, yes," I smiled in delight.

I squealed as Karen buried her lips into my pussy. Her tongue knew just where to touch me while her fingers caressed my lips. She moaned and purred, getting into devouring me. Her gray eyes flashed at me across my tiny breasts. I gasped and moaned, my feet planting and humping my pussy into her face.

"Oh, yes, Karen. Oh, wow, you're so good at this. Mmm, yes. Keep licking right there. Oh, wow. Oh, yes!"

My body spasmed as my orgasm rushed through me. Her tongue flicked across my clit as her fingers probed my convulsing sheath. The pleasure washed through me and hammered my mind. I gasped in delight, letting everyone know just how much I loved having her lick my pussy.

"So good. Oh, wow, Karen! Yes!"

"Time!"

Karen lifted her sticky face up and winked at me.

"So good," I groaned, still buzzing from my orgasm.

Willow was next. Her cinnamon face pressed into my pussy. Her straight, black hair fell about her face as she licked and nuzzled. It felt nice. Pleasure hummed through me as she worked her mouth, keeping alive the fuzzy delight of my orgasm.

But she wasn't Karen.

When Willow's time was up, Lillian dived right in, plunging a pair of fingers in and out of my pussy while she concentrated on my clit. Her technique was effective. I gasped and bucked into her mouth, another wonderful orgasm swelling inside me. My body tensed beneath her oral assault.

"Time," grinned Alison.

Lillian glared at Alison, who stuck her tongue out in response. Then Alison got between my thighs, licking her chops, her tongue piercing flashing.

Alison was good.

Alison was very good.

She was as aggressive as Lillian, but that tongue piercing made all the difference. The hard metal caressing my clit sent me over the edge into my second orgasm. I gasped and bucked as I spasmed on the ground, my body heaving as the pleasure burned hotter and hotter through me. My juices squirted out as my body spasmed.

"Time," Lillian grumbled.

Alison had a big grin on her face as she licked up my sweet juices.

Xiu went last. The Chinese slut tried to do a great job, but I barely felt her tongue. I was still buzzing from both my orgasms. I closed my eyes and smiled as she licked and nuzzled. Spasms ran through my body and I purred with pleasure.

"Okay, that's time," Alison said, a big smile on her face. "So, who ate your pussy the best?"

The choice was simple. "Karen."

Alison's face fell.

* * *

Karen Redding

"What?" I gasped.

"You were the best," Violet grinned. The slender, innocent girl stood up, her pigtail swaying about her budding breasts. "I guess all those years being a nun paid off, huh."

I may not look it, but I was fifty-one. I spent over thirty years as a nun, the Gift of the Spirit keeping me looking eighteen and nubile. When Lilith corrupted me and drove away my Gift, I remained eighteen and beautiful.

It was like my last thirty years as a nun were a dream. I had accomplished so much, defeated so many Warlocks, and now I happily served one. I knew, intellectually, that I was under Master's mind control powers, but I didn't care.

His powers made it so easy to be happy. I was his and ordered to enjoy every depraved act he commanded, so I did.

It was like being Susanne's sex slave all over again. When I was eighteen, Susanne had claimed me as her sex slave. I learned so much about lesbian love when I served as part of her Harem. Of course, a nun had freed me and I joined the Sisters of Mary Magdalene in a fit of misguided anger.

But that was over. I was Master and Mistress's now. And I was so happy.

"Well, you get to answer the door and pay," Alison said, giving my ass a hard smack.

That meant I would have to fuck the guy. That would make me such a slut, and I wanted to be one. I was Master and Mistress's slut. So I needed to prove it and fuck a complete stranger. My pussy clenched at the thought.

The doorbell rang.

"Ooh, that was fast," Violet clapped. "Time for you to pay."

"Yep," I grinned, shaking my hips. I marched to the door, my fine, nubile body swaying. I felt as young as I appeared--eighteen and horny.

I yanked open the door. A skinny guy with dark hair gaped as he saw me naked. "I...uh...pizza."

"Yep," I grinned, grabbing the collar of his neck and pulling him inside. The vinyl bag that held the pizzas steamed, tickling my breasts.

"What is going on?" he groaned when he noticed the other sluts preening together.

"Your lucky day," I answered him with a sultry wink. "Now hand me these pizza's then let me pay."

I licked my lips and he groaned, "You don't mean...?"

I winked at him and took the boxes, setting them on the floor. They could wait. My hand stroked his khaki pants. "How about I offer you a trade instead of cash?"

His cock was hard. He let out a groan that might have been a yes as I knelt down before him. His zipper rasped, and I reached in and pulled out his hard cock. He throbbed in my hand, his dick thick and short.

"Holy shit," he groaned as I swallowed his cock in my mouth.

"Oh, you are wild, Karen," giggled Jessica.

"Suck that cock, slut," Alison cheered.

"Wow, she's really blowing him," Violet gasped.

"Jealous?" purred Lillian.

"You know I can't suck any cock but Master's," Violet groaned.

"So jealous," Lillian laughed.

Their naughty comments made my pussy wetter as I sucked on his cock. Salty precum flooded my mouth as the pizza guy groaned. I worked my mouth up and down, twirling my tongue about his shaft. I savored every moan. This was so hot.

"Damn, Karen, you love it," giggled Alison. "But if you make him cum in your mouth, he won't be able to get it up to fuck your cunt."

"I can fuck her?" groaned the pizza guy.

"Yep. That's Grade A pussy," Alison declared. "Trust me, you want to blow your load in her."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Believe it, stud," Jessica laughed.

I popped my mouth off his cock. My pussy was on fire. While Violet's pussy then watching her get eaten had turned me on, sucking this strange guys cock sent my lusts boiling. I needed him in me. I stretched out on the floor, squeezing my tits and spreading my thighs for him.

"Come on and fuck me," I purred. "I need it real bad."

"Yes, she does," laughed Alison.

"Fuck that slut," Willow declared, getting in on the spirit of our fun.

"So hot," gasped Violet as the pizza guy mounted me.

"You are such a sexy slut," groaned the pizza guy as he rubbed his cock on my pussy. "No one's going to believe this happen."

"Want pictures?" Jessica asked.

A camera flashed as his cock slammed into my sopping pussy. I groaned as he filled me. He grunted above me, his hips hammering my cock. It was like he was afraid if he didn't fuck me and cum as fast as possible we would reveal this to be a massive prank.

I bucked into his thrusts. My pussy gripped his shaft. Pleasure rippled through my pussy. I didn't even know his name. I groaned at that realization. I was fucking a complete strange. Only a slut would do that.

"I'm such a slut," I gasped as my orgasm rippled through my body. "Fuck me, stud! Fuck me and cum in my slutty pussy."

"Shit," the pizza guy groaned.

"Damn, look at him go," groaned Alison. "He's is fucking you like a sledgehammer."

"I know," I groaned as the pleasure raced through me. I shuddered and bucked beneath him. The pleasure filled me up. I spasmed and bucked as my pussy convulsed about his cock. "Damn, this is so hot."

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned the pizza guy in agreement. "Holy shit."

His face twisted as his cock slammed into my pussy's depths. His cock erupted and flooded my pussy with blast after blast of his cum. I groaned and spasmed beneath him. My pussy drank in every drop of the stranger's cum.

"Fuck," the pizza guy groaned as he climbed off of me. "You fucking girls are nasty."

"Yep," Alison giggled. She spread my legs and buried her face into my cum-filled pussy.

I shuddered as she devoured me. The pizza guy whipped out his phone and snapped pictures. I smiled at him. Let him plaster those pics across the world. Let everyone know just how much of a slut I was.

I was Master and Mistress's slut.

* * *

Saturday, June 15th, 2013 -- Officer Chasity "Sarah" Vinter

My eyes were leaden when I parked my police cruiser on the driveway. The excitement of the raid had turned into disappointment. The Cult of Marduk was dead. They had committed suicide. One threat to Master was finished. But the mysterious man who hired the cult to assassinate Master was still out there.

The only witness was a girl who was supposed to be sacrificed. And she had only caught a brief glimpse of the man. Short, bald, fat. That could be a fifty thousand men just in Western Washington. Noel and I left her in the custody of the Fife Police Department working with a sketch artist.

But it would be a dead end.

"It'll be okay," Noel said, reading my expression.

I smiled at her and reached out, patting her hand. She was an FBI Agent, the only other slut that was in law enforcement like me. She understood the disappointment of a case sputtering into nothing. But that was police work.

"Well, we recruit the bodyguards tomorrow," I groaned.

"Today," corrected Noel. "It's very much Saturday."

I groaned again. "Let's get some sleep. I bet tomorrow will be a long day."

Noel nodded. Her sandy-blonde hair had been pulled free of her usual bun and fell about her FBI windbreaker. It made her look so sexy. I leaned over and gave her a brief kiss on the lips. Noel smiled at me. I couldn't help returning one of my own.

I liked her.

We climbed out of my police cruiser and headed for the neighbors house where most of the sluts would be. Only Desiree, Fiona, and Fatima were selected to entertain Mary's family at the main house. I bet they had a wild time.

We entered the house next door and stepped over the unconscious sluts lying on sleeping bags in the center of the empty living rooms. The previous owners of the house had moved out, Master's orders, and didn't leave much behind. The room smelled of hot pussy.

The sluts did have a wild time.

Noel and I cuddled up on a sleeping bag. She felt nice against me. I was tempted to start fooling around with her--it was so much fun to make love with Noel, she was special--but we would have a long day tomorrow. Master was holding tryouts for the bodyguard. He wanted to recruit twelve sexy female cops to protect him and Mistress.

It was a good idea.

When he was at the LESA meeting on Wednesday he ordered all the police chiefs to send their sexiest female officers to Sparks Stadium in downtown Puyallup tomorrow for the tryouts. Master would choose the hottest cops while Noel and I would lead them.

So I couldn't fool around. No matter how sexy Noel felt against me. I closed my eyes, snuggled against her, and let sleep overtake me.

* * *

Jessica St. Pierre

My eyes opened. It was early. It always was when I woke up. I was so used to having to wake up at 3 AM to report the morning news that even when I tried to sleep in, like this morning, I still don't get as much sleep as I would like.

I stretched, sitting in a pile of sluts. I noticed Chasity and Noel were back. I wanted to wake them up and find about their mission. Why had they leave so suddenly last night? Did it have to do with the assassination plot the other sluts whispered about? I smelled a story.

Being a slut didn't change my instincts as a reporter.

I stretched my back and yawned. My lips were sticky with dried pussy. We had an orgy last night. The living room was still musty with all our hot pussies. I stood up, needing to pee, and wandered to the bathroom.

I felt better after relieving myself. I headed back to the others when I noticed Alison looking forlornly out the window, lit by the golden rays of the rising sun. I was shocked to find her up. She seemed like the type of girl that liked her sleep.

"Hey," I said, walking over to the window to join her.

"Hi," Alison said, her voice tight as she gazed at the main house.

"What's up?" I asked, putting my arm around the pink-haired slut.

She shrugged. "I guess I've gotten used to waking up to Desiree."

A smile crossed my lips. I had heard that Desiree planned on proposing to Alison. The pair were like Master and Mistress, in so much love that they shone when together. "I get that. You miss her."

"I do." Alison smiled. "I think I love her. It's very strange and completely different than how I feel about Master and Mistress."

"Well, can anyone make us feel the same as them?" I asked. "Master is...so powerful." I trembled, my pussy growing wet. "And Mistress is the most beautiful woman in the universe."

Alison nodded in agreement. "See, it feels right that I love and serve them. But...my love for Desiree...I don't know. My subconscious is complete against it. Do you think it's a distraction from my duty to serve Master and Mistress."

"I know for a fact that Master and Mistress heartily approve of your love." I heard from Violet that Desiree planned on proposing to Alison and Master had given his blessing.

"Really?"

I nodded. "Yep. They want us to be happy, and it's not like you would stop serving them with all your heart just because you love Desiree."

Alison brightened up. "Thanks, Jessica." She let out a happy squeal. "Ooh, I so want to see Desiree. I can't wait until we can go back over to the house."

"You know," I smiled. "Since Master and Mistress are going out to dinner tonight, Desiree doesn't need to cook. I bet you could take her out on a nice, romantic date. We have the night off, after all."

123456...9