The Devil's Pact Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. I sat down in my seat, the chair wide and comfortable. I was too big of a man to ride coach comfortably. I squeezed my eyes shut. I had limited resources on this credit card. It was a business card from my job.

I imagine accounting would cut it off when they realized I was using it after not showing up for work for over a week. But that didn't matter. I had $9000 in cash in my luggage, a legal amount to take to another country, and once I had my hands on the book, none of this would matter.

I would have my own Pact.

I squirmed and ran a hand through my balding hair. I sweat through my shirt. People piled through the plane. It took so long to board them all. I bit my lip and kept staring at the open door, fearing I would see the authorities.

"Thank god," I breathed when the flight attendant sealed the airplane.

They went through the safety briefing as the plane taxied to the runway. I flexed my hands as I stared out the window. I didn't see any approaching flashing lights as the plane navigated the airport to the runway.

Then we had to wait. There was a delay.

Mark had found me. That was the delay. Right now the authorities were heading here to arrest me. I was done. I fucked up. I burned Doug. He a great P.I., and he was on my trail. He probably figured out about the company card. Then all Mark had to do was make a few phone calls.

"Okay, folks," the pilot said, his English almost perfect. "We are next in line for takeoff. Flight attendants, take your seats."

I breathed out. The delay wasn't Mark. He hadn't found me.

The roar of the engines revving up to full power was the happiest sound in the world. The plane leaped down the runway. I smiled as the inertia forced me back into my seat. The plane went faster and faster and then we were airborne.

I was free. Mark couldn't stop me now. I would get my hands on the Magicks of the Witch of Endor and make him pay.

Chapter Three

Everyday, the world grew to know the Living Gods. Their radiance had not been unveiled yet, but people took note of their teachings. Free love was their message, not constrained by the obsolete morality of ancient religions. There were no barrier save for one--consensual. If both were of legal age and consenting, what did it matter if they were brother and sister, father and daughter, mother and son?

--The First Book of Vivian 13:1-3

Mark Glassner -- South Hill, WA

I groaned as I rolled off my mom. My body buzzed with excitement. It was so hot to cum in her. Sean rolled off his daughter. Mary's legs were spread wide, her father's cum oozing out of her cunt while my jizz did the same out of my mother's pussy.

Shannon was first. She crawled between my mother's legs and didn't hesitate to lick up the mix of cum and pussy juices. "Zimmah."

The moment I spoke the words, the energy chained Shannon to my soul. Her eyes widened and she shuddered, staring at me, a considering look in her eyes. Then she rolled off the bed while Antsy crawled between Mary's thighs.

"Zimmah," Mary intoned after Antsy took a big swipe of incestuous cum. Both women shuddered as my sister was chained to my fiancee.

Mary and I had agreed to bind each other's families.

One by one, our family members were bonded. Betty and my mom by Mary, and Mary's family by me. Poor Sean, he didn't relish having to taste my cum, no matter how beautiful the cunt that contained it. And Damien just closed his eyes, took the smallest lick he could, then flew away, spitting it out. Then Missy followed, and then Dawn, Mrs. Corra, and Starla. Until, only George remained, and everyone turned to him.

"Shannon," George said. "Before I really become part of this family I want to ask you a question."

"Okay?" Shannon said, a stunned, hopeful, disbelieving smile playing on her lips, her mouth falling open and her eyes watering with emotion. I remembered that same look on Mary's face when I proposed to her.

George fell to his knees, grasped her hand and kissed her palm. "Shannon, these last two years have been the happiest of my life. I love you, Shannon. You are my world. The kindest, sweetest soul I ever met. Will..." George's voice cracked and he cleared his throat. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," Shannon whispered, tears running out of her eyes. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

George pulled out a rose gold ring set with a large diamond. Smaller diamonds were sat in the band. Shannon's hand trembled as George slid the ring on her finger. When he stood up she threw her arms around him and kissed him. The women in the room were all misty eyed. When George broke the kiss, he crawled between my mom's legs and didn't hesitate as he took his lick.

Missy threw herself on her father, rubbing her petite, nubile body on him. She grasped his cock. A huge, impish grin spread across her lips. "Is it my turn to get fucked, Daddy?

"But..." Sean spluttered. He was under my orders to be available to fuck Mary for the Zimmah spell, but was resistant to fuck his youngest daughter. "You're my daughter."

"So's Mary, and it looked like you had a lot of fun fucking her."

"But..." Sean swallowed. "You're my baby girl."

"Your horny baby girl," she moaned.

Sean seized her and pushed the light girl off of him. "No."

"Dawn, help me convince my dad to fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress." Dawn, a blonde eighteen-year-old slut joined Miss as the pair wrestled her father and grasped his cock.

"We have to go," Mary said, pulling me from the bed.

"But," I protested as Missy straddled her father's waist. Dawn had Sean's cock and guided it to Missy's wet snatch.

"Damn," groaned Sean as his daughter's cunt slid down his cock.

"We have appointments to keep," Mary said. "You can watch them fuck later."

Mary pulled me out of the room while Missy gasped and bucked as she fucked her father, using everything I taught her about how to fuck a man cowgirl style. My dick ached as I left the room. Mary shoved clothes in my hand while more moans came from our bedroom.

My mom emerged from the bathroom. "Sounds like it's starting."

I nodded my head. "And we're missing out."

"There will be other family orgies," Mary smiled. She gave a wicked giggle. "Mmm, we'll have such wild family get togethers."

"We will," smiled Mom. "Ooh, you two are so corrupting."

"But I haven't fucked any of their sex slaves," I moaned. "Well, I fucked Felicity, but not the other five. Not even Antsy."

"Plenty of time for that, Mark," Mary chided, prodding me down the stairs. "But we have the meeting with the architects and the pilot interviews. I'm sure you'll find a pretty, new lady for you to fuck."

I grinned, Mary always found the bright side of a situation. "Well, that's the plan."

Mary and I dressed, then headed downstairs. The house was quiet. We had the sluts unpacking our families new homes. Moans came from upstairs as our families embraced our new lifestyle. I really hated being responsible, but we needed the pilots.

And Mary was right, we would have time for family orgies later.

Our first meeting was at an architectural firm. Mary had hired them to design our mansion. We planned on bulldozing the street and building our mansion and its grounds on a vast, empty lot for an abandoned housing development we purchased on Monday. Mary had been arranging everything the the last week. She was so excited for our mansion.

The architects had their preliminary concept ready to go.

They did some great work, designing a large, central mansion and five, smaller guest houses for our families to live in at the back of the property. There was also a stable for the horses Mary wanted, a pool, and extensive landscaping. Mary gave a few brief corrections and the architects were eager to make the changes.

Hopefully, in a month, we could break ground on construction.

Our next stop was Rainier Airlines. Their offices were located on International Boulevard south of the SeaTac airport. I parked the Mustang. 01 and 09, our bodyguard's for the trip, waited in 01's white State Patrol car.

"Ready," I grinned at my fiancee as I took her arm.

She glanced back at my nervous mom. "I'm not the one you should ask."

"It'll be fine, Mom," I told her. "Just enjoy yourself."

"Enjoy myself? We're at an airlines headquarters. What do you expect will happen in there?"

I winked at my mom before Mary and I strode into the lobby. The inside was well furnished, the Eskimo face logo of Rainier Airlines embossed on the lobby floor, and a few potted plants dotted the corners.

"How can I help you, sir?" the receptionist--a stout, middle-aged woman named Angela--asked.

"Yes, we're here to see Mr. Ledford," I said. "I'm Mark Glassner."

Her eyes widened and her body shook.

"Relax, you have nothing to be afraid of. And do not call the police."

"Yes, sir. Let me call Mr. Ledford and let him know you have arrived." She spoke into her phone. "Okay, sir. His offices are on floor four. Just go left from the elevator. You can't miss his office."

"Thank you," my Mom said. She shook her head as we walked to the elevator. "It's so weird how...commanding you are, Mark."

"He's a stud," Mary purred. "And people know it."

The doors opened and we climbed in.

"Still, it's...different. You've changed, honey."

"Yep."

"Remember the last elevator we rode?" Mary asked with a sly smile as I pushed the fourth floor button.

"No elevator slut this time," I laughed. That's how we met Violet, one of our sluts. I took her virginity in the hotel elevator of the Four Seasons, I believe, up in Seattle.

My mom looked at me, a frown crossing her beautiful face. "What?"

"It's nothing, Sandy," Mary assured her. "Just an inside joke."

"Oh, sure." Mom shifted her shoulders.

The elevator dinged and we got out on the fourth floor. Monroe Ledford's office was down a hallway, through an open area full of cubicles and against the west wall of the building. He had a mousy looking woman for a secretary with the unusual name of Richmal.

"Mr. Glassner?" she asked.

"That's me. No freaking out and calling the police."

She let out a confused laugh. Maybe she had no idea who I was. "I won't, Mr. Glassner. He's expecting you."

"Richmal, just ignore any strange sounds you hear, okay," Mary said with a friendly smile.

"Oh, sure, miss."

Monroe had a spacious office, a large mahogany desk, and a wall covered in filing cabinets. Seven women dressed in blue pilot's jackets and slacks were huddled in the corner, talking to each other. They gave us curious stares when we entered.

"Oh, no. It's him. From the TV."

"Everyone calm down," I said. I did love being a celebrity. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not a terrorist."

"He's a great man," Mary added. "So relax."

The pilots did obeyed Mary, relaxing as Monroe scurried out from behind his desk. He was a heavyset man in an expensive looking suit. His face was round, fat hanging from beneath his chins, and large, black glasses dominated his face.

"Good to meet you in person, Mr. Glassner," Monroe said with an unctuous smile. I shook his hand--it was moist. "I gathered the candidates just like you asked, sir."

"Thank you." I glanced at the women. "Monroe, you can wait at your secretary's desk. Don't come in here until we leave."

"Ah, of course, sir," Monroe laughed. "Well, they are all excellent pilots and you will not be disappointed with whomever you choose."

Mary broke away from me as Monroe scurried out of the office. My fiancee advanced on the pilots. She eyed them, then brusquely said, "All right, ladies, line up."

My mom, looking a little out of sorts, sat down at the conference table.

"You okay, mom," I asked as Mary lined up the pilots.

"It's just...overwhelming how the two of you just take command of situation," Mom admitted. "And you're going to, what...screw these women?"

I shrugged. "Not all of them," I admitted. Several of the women were just not pretty enough. Sure they were handsome women, but Mary and I had our standards. "They'll enjoy themselves, Mom. So just relax, okay?"

"Okay, Mark." She squirmed in her seat. "Geez, I'm turning into such a hussy," she muttered, eying the women.

"Maybe, mom," I told her, rubbing her shoulder. "But it's a lot of fun, isn't it?" I asked with a grin.

My mom laughed and kissed the back of my hand. "You are incorrigible."

I grinned at her.

She pointed at the pilots. "Your fiancee's going to start without you."

I looked up to witness the two handsome women exciting the office, clearly dismissed by Mary. The other five had promise, though it was hard to tell in their pilot uniforms. They weren't the most flattering of outfits.

"All right, disrobe," Mary ordered the remaining five. "And be prepared to get fucked. You all want to please us and be chosen to be one of our pilots."

I stepped up next to her, loving how she took command. Mary was well suited for it. Imperious and regal. My queen. I was glad I had found her. The pilots disrobed, pulling off their jackets and blouses.

"Is everything alright with your mom?" Mary whispered.

"She's fine," I shrugged. "Mom's just not used to all this."

I gazed at the pilots as they stripped off the most boring underwear imaginable. Some even wore granny panties. Mary and I examined their bodies. One had an ugly Cesarean scar across her stomach and another had an ass covered in cellulite and as wrinkled as a prune.

"You and you," I pointed, "get dressed and leave."

"Yes, sir," the both said as they gathered up their clothing.

The remaining three were gorgeous women in their late twenties and early thirties.

"What are your names, slut?" I demanded.

Joslyn was a black-haired woman, willowy, with dark, Mediterranean complexion and brilliant green eyes. She had a nice set of round breasts topped with dusky nipples. Her belly buttoned was pierced with a small, golden charm set with a ruby and she had a shaved vulva, revealing fat, dark pussy lips.

Duana was another black-haired woman, tall with Nordic cheekbones. Her breasts were small and perky and she had a thick, black bush between her legs. Her legs were toned and tanned from sunbathing, though she had tan lines from her bikini.

Lynda was a strawberry-blonde with deep, blue eyes. She was short and curvy, with large, pillowy breasts with some of the biggest, fattest nipples I had ever seen, each pierced with a thick, gold ring. She also had a shaved pussy save for a triangular patch of reddish hair above her clit.

She had real promise.

"Nice," I said as I walked over and hefted Lynda's large breast, feeling the weight and gave her nipple piercing a tug bring a soft gasp to Lynda's mouth. "Real nice."

"Thank you, sir," she purred as I tugged again on her nipple piercing.

Beside me, Mary ran her fingers through Duana's thick bush. The tall woman shuddering as Mary stroked her pussy. Poor Joslyn looked a little lonely, and so did my mom. I pulled Joslyn to me and whispered in her ear.

* * *

Sandra "Sandy" Glassner

I watched in awe as my son and his fiancee casually made five women disrobe. My pussy grew wet as I savored the sight of their exposed flesh. With abrupt commands, two were found lacking for Mark, and they left, leaving three gorgeous women.

My son and Mary wasted no time in fondling their naked bodies. Mark hefted Lynda's heavy tits. They looked so delicious. Wicked thoughts flooded through my mind. I shouldn't have such thoughts. I had a girlfriend, but it was exciting watching my son and Mary molest these women.

They were so powerful. Where had my son learned the magic that led him do this? People just obeyed him.

Mark leaned over and whispered into Joslyn's ear. The willowy, black-haired woman nodded her head, then she walked towards me. Her hips swayed as the dusky beauty strolled at me. I licked my lips and swallowed.

Did Mark send her over to please me.

Joslyn didn't hesitate. She sat on my lap and nuzzled at my throat. Her lips were warm and wet as she kissed and sucked. I groaned and shuddered. My pussy grew wet between my thighs. This was so wicked.

I had to stop this. "I...I have a girlfriend."

"It's just sex, Mom," Mark said as he pushed Lynda down to her knees. He was going to make her suck his cock. "I have a girlfriend, too."

"That's right," Mary giggled. Duana unbuttoned her blouse, exposing Mary's freckled breasts. The tall pilot sucked Mary's nipple into her lips. "Betty knows you love her, that's all that matters, Sandy. Everything else is just fun."

I bit my lip. It was such an intoxicating idea. Betty and I had enjoyed Joy, our sex slave, yesterday, and the orgy in my living room Tuesday night had been exciting. But Joslyn wasn't part of the family. Was it really okay?

I wanted it to be okay. I wanted to enjoy her kisses.

Mark's zipper rasped. He groaned as Lynda pulled out his cock and sucked it into her mouth. My son and his fiancee were enjoying themselves. Why not me? I loved Betty. Fooling around with this woman wouldn't change that.

I was free of sexual morality. My son had liberated me. All those years of repressing my desires were over.

I relaxed and turned my head, kissing Joslyn. I slid my hands up to cup her dusky breasts. I rolled her dark nipples between my fingers while Joslyn purred into our kiss. It was so hot. I groaned and thrust my tongue into her mouth.

"You ever given a guy a titty fuck?" Mark asked Lynda.

"A few."

I broke the kiss with Joslyn to watch a titty fuck. What was that? My son led Lynda by her nipple piercing to a nearby chair. He sat and Lynda knelt before him. She placed her pillowy tits around my son's cock, squeezing them about my shaft and sliding them up and down.

Titty fucks looked so exciting to give.

"Oh, look at those gold piercings," I moaned as Joslyn shoved her hands into my jeans.

"Mmm, they're not as sexy as you," Joslyn groaned. She pressed her hand into my panties and rubbed hard at my pussy.

I groaned and shuddered as I watched Lynda's gold rings glint in the shaft of sunlight falling across her tits. Her blue eyes stared up at my son, eager to please him. I groaned and squirmed on Joslyn's fingers as I watched the hot sight.

Mary sat next to Mark and spread her legs, unveiling her shaved pussy. I licked my lips and let out a moan. Joslyn's fingers shoved into my hot pussy. I shuddered as she pumped them in and out of my cunt, shooting bliss through here. Duana buried her head between my future daughter-in-law's thighs and ate her pussy.

"C'mon, slut, you can do better," Mary complained. "You're a woman. Just lick and touch me wherever you'd like to be touched down there."

"Okay," Duana murmured.

I couldn't see what she did, but Mary let out a pleasant sight. "Getting better." A gasp escaped Mary's lips. "Definitely getting better."

"I need to eat your pussy," Joslyn moaned into my ear. "He told me to."

"He's a loving son," I moaned. "Wants to make sure his mom's taken care of."

"Ooh, that's so hot," groaned Joslyn. "Does he fuck you?"

I nodded my head and she groaned again. "I need to taste your pussy. Mmm, you've fucked your son. This is so wild."

Joslyn slipped off my lap. I sat up on the table and let Joslyn rip off my jeans and panties. My pussy was so wet. The sexy pilot, at my son's orders, buried her face into my pussy and licked through my folds. Pleasure rippled through me.

"Oh, you taste so good," moaned Joslyn as I writhed on her lips and tongue.

"Then keep licking me and make me cum," I groaned. It was so hot in this room. I pulled off my striped shirt then reached behind me to unhook my bra. I freed my tits, throwing my bra to the floor.

I was in the corporate headquarters of a major airline having an orgy with my son and future daughter-in-law. My life was so surreal. But it was so wonderful. Joslyn lapped eagerly at my pussy, licking through my folds.