The Devil's Pact Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for her trembling to stop before I moved lower. I loved making my naughty filly cum. Every orgasm I gave her brought me an equal amount of joy. I knew she felt the same way. It was how we could find happiness in allowing each other to fuck other people.

I kissed across her flat stomach. I stuck my tongue into her cute belly button, and she squirmed beneath me as she giggled, "Mark."

I grinned at her before scooting down the bed. I kissed through the heart of pubic hair above her pussy, enjoying the silky feel of her hair on my lips and cheek. I inhaled the scent of her arousal, sweet and spicy--the best smell in the world. It beckoned me. I gave her pubic hair one final kiss then worked lower.

But, being a tease, I kissed around the waxed flesh of her pussy. Her juices stained my lips as I reached her inner thighs. She squirmed. Her orgasm from my breast play hadn't come close to satiating Mary. I sucked on her inner thigh as her pussy clenched and relaxed, her pink hole beckoning me.

"Please, Mark!" she moaned. "Please kiss my pussy! Oh, I'm so horny! Please, oh, please! I want to cum hard!"

"Are you sure?" I asked then nipped her inner thigh again.

"Yes!"

"As you wish, my sweet filly," I answered and kissed her pussy.

"Yes, thank you Mark!" she moaned as my tongue swiped through her slit. "I love you so much!"

I showed my love by licking through her folds. I could devour her forever. I reveled in the flavor of her pussy's spicy, sweet musk. Her body shuddered beneath my kisses as I worshiped her beautiful pussy. I sucked her labia into my mouth, running my tongue across the sensitive folds and up to her hard, little clit.

I licked my lips before playing with her clit. I swirled around the nub, teasing her. Mary bent her knees and then kicked her legs out straight around my shoulders. Her breasts jiggled as she thrashed.

"Mark," she groaned. "Eat my pussy. I want to cum so hard."

"You will," I promised.

I engulfed her clit for a moment, sucking hard and sending a shudder through her body, Then I moved lower and sucked on her labia. I caressed her fold, gathering up fluids before my fingers parted her wide open, exposing her wet, pink depths.

"Damn, that is beautiful," I groaned before I dived into the feast of her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Mark!" she moaned, her hips writhing in pleasure. "Yes, yes! Oh you're going to make me cum, hun! Oh, please make me cum!"

I probed my tongue deep into her pussy, rubbing my nose against her clit as she moaned. I swirled through her depths. My every breath through my nose inhaled her flavor. It overpowered me. My dick ached to bury into her depths.

I ignored my cock to keep pleasuring her.

I licked and probed while she rubbed her pussy against me. Her first orgasm burst through her body. Juices flooded my body as she spasmed. I drank down every drop of her passion, thirsting for her cream. Her thighs tightened about my head as she spasmed and ground on my mouth. My tongue licked up and found her clit. My lips sucked and nibbled on her nub.

That kept her cumming. Her screams echoed through the cabin. I didn't care that the plane shook from turbulence. Making Mary cum was all that mattered to me. I nipped her clit and shoved a pair of fingers into her pussy, savoring her walls spasming about my digits.

I fingered her hard and fast. Her juices squirted around my finger and soaked the sheets beneath. I sucked on her clit, keeping my lips latched tight as she bucked and spasmed. Her tits heaved and she screamed out her bliss until she collapsed in a shuddering heap.

"Mark," she panted, her eyes fluttering. "Mark, Mark, Mark."

"Yes," I asked, lifting my face and smiling at her.

"Oh, Mark, I need to taste you, too."

I didn't have to be asked twice. I moved on the bed, ending up on my back, my dick thrusting hard before me. Mary straddled my face, lowering her shaved, delicious snatch to my lips. I licked through her folds before she could stretch down and suck my dick.

"Mark," she sighed as she laid down, her breasts rubbing on my stomach.

Mary seized my cock and engulfed the tip with her warm, wet mouth. I moaned into her pussy as her tongue swirled around my dick's sensitive head. I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her back as she sucked while her mouth bobbed up and down my dick. She took more and more of my dick until my cock brushed the back of her throat.

"Mary," I groaned when she deep-throated me.

My dick slid down her tight throat. I squeezed her sides and moaned into her cunt as her lips worked down my shaft. She nuzzled into my groin with her lips while massaging my dick with her every swallow.

My lips found her clit. She moaned loud as I played with the sensitive pearl, bringing muffled moans from her lips. Her excitement hummed around my dick, building the excitement in my balls. She squirmed and humped against my mouth, her excitement building.

Mary sucked as she slid her mouth up my cock. Her tongue licked around the tip, and then she deep-throated me again. I groaned and clenched my fingers into her flesh at the wicked thrill of her mouth fucking up and down my dick.

"Mary, you naughty filly," I panted between sucks on her clit. "Damn, I love your mouth."

She only moaned around my dick.

I sucked hard on her clit again while my hands found her ass. Her cheeks clenched beneath my fingers. She shuddered atop me and a flood of juices poured into my mouth. Her orgasm rocketed through her, and she hummed about my dick as her mouth fucked my shaft.

As she came, she kept deep-throating my cock. She moaned and sucked, her throat caressing my dick. My balls boiled as I savored her hot blowjob. Her throat engulfed my dick again as her squirming lessened.

"I'm going to cum, Mare," I groaned, unable to fight the joy of her mouth.

Her mouth sucked up as my balls exploded. My cum flooded into her mouth. She moaned, sucking and swallowing. Her tongue bathed my cock, gathering up more and more cum as the pleasure shot through me. My fingers dug into her ass as I moaned my pleasure.

The last blast spurted into her mouth. She swallowed, then her mouth popped off my dick. "Mmm, that was delicious." She spun around and straddled my waist, staring down at me. "But I need more."

"Where?" I asked as she grasped my dick.

"Right here," she groaned as she down onto my still hard cock.

"I love you, Mare," I moaned as her pussy took my dick to the hilt.

She smiled then leaned over and kissed me on the lips, her mouth salty with my cum. She rocked on me, rubbing her nipples against my chest. Her tight, wet pussy caressed my cock as I held her. She moaned into my kiss and clenched her pussy down on my dick.

I gripped her ass as she undulated. I guided her, sliding her up and down my cock as her silky hair fell about our faces. She broke the kiss, licking her lips as she stared into my eyes. She grinned at me, her pussy clenching down on my dick.

"Do you like fucking me on a plane?" Mary purred.

"I'm not fucking you."

"Oh?" Her hips undulated more, twisting and sliding my dick through her pussy. "Then what are we doing?"

"You're fucking me," I answered with a grin. "This is what it would be like if I fucked you on the plane."

I rolled her onto her back, her auburn hair fanning out on the bed. I drew back and slammed my cock hard into her pussy. Her breasts jiggled as she stared up at me. She moaned, her red lips making such a delicious O.

I captured those lips in a hot kiss. Her tongue slid into my mouth as her arms wrapped around my body, holding me to her breasts. Her hard nipples rubbed against me as I thrust into her. She wrapped her legs tight about me as she bucked into my thrusts.

I broke our kiss to groan, "See. Now I'm fucking you."

"Yes!" Mary moaned, her green eyes staring up into mine. "Oh yes, I love my stallion atop me! Fucking me! Mmm, yes. My mighty stallion! Pound me!"

"You enjoying your ride?" I panted, reveling in the tight grip of her cunt.

"Yes, yes! Fuck your naughty filly! Ride her hard!" she moaned. Her body shuddered beneath me as she came again. Her fingernails raked my back.

I loved making her cum.

I kissed her again as our flesh slapped together. She writhed beneath me. My dick slid through her spasming pussy. The silky caress of her cunt sent pleasure fluttering through my body. The ache in my balls swelled as I fucked her faster and faster, the friction building between us, bringing me closer and closer to erupting into her.

Her orgasm died down, but she still humped and fucked me back. Her hot pussy caressed my dick. Her juices flowed. Our flesh slapped wetly together. I loved it. I groaned into our kiss as my aching balls smacked over and over into her taint.

"Damn," I panted. "I love riding my naughty filly."

"Are you going to cum?" she demanded, her fingers digging into my ass.

"Yes!"

I plunged harder and harder into her. Our lips met again. I groaned, muffled by her sweet mouth, as my cum spilled into my love. The pleasure rushed through me. She held me tight as my balls unloaded into her depths. I shuddered atop her, my pleasure reaching its peak.

For a heartbeat, I rode the rapture.

Then I collapsed atop her, resting in her embrace as she nuzzled at my neck. I rolled onto my back, carrying her atop me. Her auburn hair fanned across my chest, as soft as silk. She rested her head on my chest, her breasts soft on my torso.

"That is how you join the mile high club," I breathed.

"Uh-huh," she panted.

Chapter Five

Before Their revelation, the Living Gods traveled to New York. A final moment of love and privacy without the scrutiny of the world upon them. But Their presence always inspires. They touched the lives of a pair of newlyweds and opened their eyes to free love.

--First book of Vivian 20:51

Mary Sullivan -- New York City, NY

"Master, Mistress, we'll be landing in twenty minutes," Lynda announced over the speaker, her voice chipper, "so, please, wrap up any fucking going on back there."

I had Lize's mouth glued to my cunt. The blonde lapped away as Mark fucked her ass. Every thrust of my randy stallion's cock drove Lize's mouth into my snatch. I gripped her blonde curls with one hand, rubbing the slut's face into my pussy. My other hand wrapped around Monique's ass. The French slut sat on my face, my tongue shoving through her tart-flavored cunt.

The rate of Mark's groin slapping against Lize's ass picked up. Mark wanted to cum before we had to stop. His thrusts drove the slut's face harder into my own cunt. Her nose bumped into my clit, sending delicious tremors of pleasure throughout my body. I sucked at Monique's clit, flicking my tongue about her little pearl as I strove to bring her delicious clam to orgasm.

"Fuck your ass is tight!" Mark moaned. "I'm going to cream in your slutty fucking ass!"

"Oh, yes, ma chérie!" Monique panted above me. "Eat my clam! Oh, yes, Jouir de, jouir de!"

Monique's orgasm triggered a chain reaction. As her tart juices flowed into my mouth, my own orgasm exploded in my cunt and writhed rapture throughout my body. My cream flooded into Lize's hungry lips as she nibbled on my labia. Then she moaned into my cunt, her ass clenching on Mark's cock as she climaxed. Last, Mark grunted and slammed one last time into Lize as he spilled his jizz into her ass.

"Damn, let's land and greet New York," he laughed as he ripped his dick out of Lize's ass.

"Yes," I moaned while Monique slipped off of me.

We scrambled to find our seats. The bodyguards disengaged from each other. No one had their clothes on, not even the pilots. During the flight they each took turns coming back to get fucked. Through the open cockpit door, I ogled Lydia's side-boob as she worked the controls, bringing us in for a landing at LaGuardia Airport.

The plane landed with a screech of tires. I groaned as the plane decelerated, squirming my naked ass on the seat. The plane slowed to a gentle roll and we all unbuckled our seat belts and began to get dressed.

The bodyguards put back on their slutty cop outfits and strapped on their gun belts We brought Squad B with us: 15, 16, 23, 24, 32, and 34. The plane approached the hanger as I pulled on my clothing. Mark had already dressed by the time I finished getting my tight, red dress on. The skirt was short, and if I bent over anyone could see I wasn't wearing underwear. Mark was in his usual jeans, a new pair I bought for him that fit his slimmer body better and made his ass look so scrumptious, along with a t-shirt.

The plane taxied into a hanger I had rented for us. The ground crew pushed a staircase in place. The bodyguard, minus 23 and 24 who were staying behind to watch the plane with the pilots, raced down the stairs first, startling the ground crew.

Once it was safe, Mark and I descended. A limo awaited along with a pair of NYPD squad cars. I had made all the arrangements, using my power to make sure our bodyguard could have police cars to escort us in style.

Behind us, Lize and Monique descended dressed in regular, if expensive and gorgeous, clothing. I kissed both our stewardesses. "Thank you for making it such a memorable flight," I told them. "We plan on leaving at four, New York time, on Sunday. So have fun until then."

Monique and Lize giggled. "Shopping on Fifth Avenue," Monique sighed happily.

"Let's spend our husband's money and then find some young studs to fuck us silly!" Lize declared, hooking her arm around Monique and the pair headed off into the airport.

"A limo?" Mark asked.

"I asked for the hottest driver they had," I said. "So fingers crossed that we get a looker."

Mark grinned as we walked up, his arm around my waist.

"The Glassners?" a woman asked as she climbed out of the limo's driver seat. She was a tall woman with an angelic face and beautiful lips. Her hair was bleached blonde and tied up at the back of her neck. A black, chauffeur's cap rested on her head, and she wore a traditional chauffeur's outfit--black slacks, black jacket and white, buttoned-down shirt with a red and orange striped tie.

"Yeah, I'm Mark and this is Mary."

I looked her up and down and smiled. She had a lovely pair of breasts that filled out her shirt quite nicely. "What's your name?"

"Leah," she answered with a big smile.

"Well, Leah, you're going to be our slutty chauffeur," I told her. "Where's the nearest sex shop? We need to get you properly dressed."

* * *

Rachel Goldstein-Blum

Mrs. Jacob Goldstein-Blum. I was Mrs. Jacob Goldstein-Blum now.

That happy thought filled my mind as Jacob pulled our Chevy Volt into the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel's driveway. The hotel was a huge, white building built in the classic art deco style and was absolutely gorgeous. I was so excited to spend my honeymoon with Jacob here. We just got married a few hours ago and, after a lovely reception, we hopped into our car and drove to New York City.

I yawned. It was nearly eleven at night and it had been a long, but happy, day.

"Hope you're not too tired, Rachel," my husband said with a suggestive grin.

I smiled at my husband. My husband. I liked the sound of that. I gave an arched smiled. "Not that tired, Jacob."

He leaned over and kissed me as the valet in a red vest and black slacks walked up to the car and opened our doors for us. I didn't care about the patient valet. I was too busy kissing my new husband. I loved the feel of Jacob's five o'clock shadow rubbing on my mouth. I've never been a fan of facial hair on a man, but I love the way his stubble felt as I ran my fingers across his cheek.

Such a manly feel.

Jacob broke the kiss and left me breathless. Excitement bubbled in my heart as we climbed out of the car. Jacob slipped the valet a few bills, probably ones. He could be a little cheap at times, so I slipped a ten to the valet when Jacob's back was turned. The valet loaded our luggage on a hotel carts while I adjusted my veil.

We were not wearing our wedding clothes. My dress was far too lovely to be crammed in our little car for too long. I wore a loose, green dress, instead, that I could easily slip on. Or off. A naughty smile crossed my lips. Underneath, I wore my lacy, white bridal lingerie. A beautiful demi bra that cradled my breasts in lacy decadence, the silk panties, trimmed in lace, hiding my naughty surprise. I shaved my pussy for the honeymoon. Last, I wore a white garter belt holding up my thigh-high, white stockings.

Jacob loved me in stockings, and he would shoot off in his pants when he saw me in nothing else.

My husband wrapped his arm about my waist, and I leaned my head against his shoulder as we walked into the Waldorf-Astoria. I was giddy with excitement as we walked up and the concierge's desk, manned by a tall man.

"Good evening," he said with an urbane tone. "Checking in?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Goldstein," I told him with bubbly excitement.

The concierge typed in the computer. "Oh, congratulations. I see you have booked the honeymoon suite. We will send up a complimentary bottle of champagne."

"Thanks," my husband said with a grin. He loved getting free stuff.

"What a lovely veil," a woman's voice purred from behind me.

I turned to see a stunning woman. She was gorgeous. A flush burned in my cheeks as a sudden fire flared between my thighs. Long, auburn hair fell loosely about her bare shoulders, framing a heart-shaped face dotted with freckles. Her eyes were a deep green and her hungry smile sent a naughty thrill through my body.

My shaved pussy soaked my panties.

What is wrong with me? I scolded myself, trying to pull myself together. No one had ever so affected me before. No man, and certainly no woman, had made me so wet I soaked my panties. It was okay to be gay; it just wasn't for me. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She wore a tight, red dress that clung to her body like a sheathe, the skirt obscenely short. So short it barely covered her ass.

I licked my lips as I drank in her sight.

"What do you think, Mark?" the woman asked.

I jumped, realizing a man stood next to the beauty. I hadn't even noticed him or the others with the woman.

She stood at the heart of a strange group. The woman wore a gorgeous party dress, her companion in an Avenging Sevenfold T-shirt and a pair of jeans. He was a tall guy, an average looking face and piercing, blue eyes. A tall woman with bleached-blonde hair stood on the other side of him wearing a slutty parody of a chauffeur's uniform. A very short, black skirt that left most of her long legs exposed, covered in fishnet stockings. A white bustier pushed up her breasts, and she had an orange and red-stripped tie falling between her tits. Perched on her head was a chauffeur's cap.

Four more women were dressed as slutty cops. Each had short, navy-blue skirts with matching blouses that only buttoned half the way up. Their breasts threatened to spill out if they sneezed. Then I noticed that all four had actual guns on their hips, and their faces had the hard, professional stare of real cops.

What was going on?

"On your honeymoon, huh?" the man asked, his eyes feasting on me. I felt naked before him.

"Yes," I answered before turning away, uncomfortable with his stare.

"Yeah, we just got married," Jacob said excitedly.

"I'm Mark, and your wife is so pretty," the man told my husband as he shook Jacob's hand. "I want her."

"What?" Jacob asked, looking confused.

I glanced at the woman and she had that same hungry look in her eyes. I blushed, realizing what her boyfriend meant by "want." They wanted to make love to me. Both of them did. Part of me wanted to let this woman have me. If she asked me, I realized I would let her have me. I would leave my husband and come with her and let her do whatever she wanted to me.