The Devil's Pact Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard. I was horny.

Zelda greeted me wearing only a skimpy, black thong and a naughty smile. "Hey, slut."

"Hey," I grinned, admiring her mostly naked body.

Her small breasts had gold rings pierced through her nipples. She had a green serpent tattooed on her right tit coiled about it. That was new; she didn't have that two weeks ago. The serpent's tongue flicked out pink towards her areola to lick at her nipple. A sultry grin appeared on her almost-cute face. She would be cute except her hair was spiked up into a black mohawk streaked with red, the sides shaved off.

It made her look wild. And I loved wild.

"Slut," Zelda smiled, grabbed my pigtail, and pulled me in for a kiss.

My hands found her breasts, pulling on her nipple rings as her tongue stabbed into my lips. Our tongues wrestled as we kissed, our bodies pressed tight. She groaned into the kiss before she broke it and seized my pigtail.

"This way, slut," she moaned. "You're going to get fucked."

"Good," I answered, my pussy dripping wet as she pulled me into the apartment by my pigtail.

Sitting on her couch was a cute guy wearing only a pair of ripped jeans. His chest was muscular and hairless. His deep, blue eyes, almost the same shade as Master's, peered at me, a smile crossing his chiseled face. His hair was shaved and black spikes pierced through his eyebrows. A black bull's ring dangled from his nose while both of his ear lobes were distorted by wide, black ear expanders.

"This that girl?" Spike grunted, taking a pull from a brown bottle of beer.

"Yep," Zelda laughed. "She's a wild slut. We made a sex tape last time we hooked up."

A grin split his lips. "You're one hot chick. Zelda says you like to party."

"I love to party," I purred.

"What's this about your throat?" Zelda asked, fingering my choker. "Mark and Mary's slut forever," she read and frowned. "Wait, not that Mark?"

I grinned at her.

"Holy shit," Spike gasped. "That was wild what happened today. Did he really die and come back to life?"

I blinked. "Well, he was shot in the chest a bunch and..." My voice broke, emotion choking my throat. The image of Master lying bleeding on the lawn would haunt me for the rest of my life. But he lived. I didn't need to break down and cry. Because he lived. I took a breath, forcing down the fear. "We thought he was going to die and then he was all better."

"Fuck," Zelda muttered. "Is he, like, a god or something?"

A god? He could do some amazing things. Both of them could. "Maybe he is," I answered. Was I claimed by a god? "And I'm one of his favorites."

A surge of lust shot through me. Master was a god, and he chose me. Holy shit. He. Chose. Me.

My pussy dripped.

Spike pulled me to him, rough, commanding, like he thought he was Master. I sat down on the couch next to him, savoring his dominance. He boldly pulled up my skirt, exposing my shaved cunt. His fingers ran down my slit then shoved roughly inside me. I gasped in pleasure, my cunt growing juicy.

"So a god's cock has been up in here?" he asked, his thick fingers pumped in and out of my cunt.

"Yes," I hissed.

"Must be great snatch then."

"The best."

Zelda sank down on the other side of me, her fingers unlacing the black ties of my corset. It loosened enough for Zelda to fish out my left breast, and I moaned as her lips engulfed my nipple. Then she softly bit it with her teeth, nipping, teasing me. I loved it.

My pussy grew even juicier as Spike pumped his fingers in and out of my snatch. They reached in so deep, stirring me up while my toes curled. I leaned my head back, groaning and gasping, my pussy clenching down on his wonderful fingers.

I jumped when Spike's thumb rubbed hard on my clit. "Oh, fuck!" I licked my lips. "Ooh, you think you're so tough and strong. I love it."

Zelda purred and then bit my nipple and stretched it with her teeth. She sounded so feline. I gasped, arching my back. Spike nuzzled at my neck, his lips sucking as I squirmed and groaned, pleasure shooting through my body.

If the other sluts only unknotted their panties, they would know this pleasure. They would be Master's sluts always. Spike was good, but he wasn't demanding enough. He played at being the dominant Master actually was.

But it was fine for tonight.

"You are so hot and wet, slut," Spike growled into my ear.

"I am," I groaned. "You're stirring me up." My hand shot out and squeezed his hard dick through his jeans. "Getting me ready, huh?"

"Yes." He nipped my ear, stretching it the way Zelda stretched my nipple. I gasped, shuddering, my pussy clenching. I squeezed his dick. "Unzip me. I think you're wet enough to be fucked."

"Yes!"

I unzipped his jeans and reached in, pulling out a hard, thick cock. A silver ring pierced the cock's crown below the urethra. A Prince Albert piercing. A wicked smile shot through me as my fingers played with the ring, his dick throbbing.

"I am wet enough," I gasped.

Spike growled and pushed Zelda aside so he could settle between my thighs, his cock pointing at me. He seized my hips, pulling me to the edge of the couch, his pierced dick rubbing at my labia. I groaned, humping against him, eager to be fucked until I erupted.

"Fuck the slut," Zelda urged, eyes wild.

Spike thrust hard into me. I groaned as his dick buried into my depths, the ring rubbing deliciously down the length of my pussy. He drew back. I shuddered, the ring teasing me, driving me wild as it caressed my wet flesh. Then he slammed into me again.

God, his cock felt so good inside me. I always loved fucking a guy with a pierced cock.

"You like that, slut?" Zelda hissed, seizing my pigtail and yanking my head to face her as Spike pounded my pussy.

"You know I do." I locked my thighs around Spike's waist. "Pound me. Make me explode on your dick!"

"A god's fucked her pussy, baby," Zelda hissed right before her lips latched onto mine.

Zelda kissed me hard. It was a savage kiss, her teeth nibbling at my lips as she kept a tight grip on my pigtail. I savored it as I humped my hips against Spike's hard thrusts, my pussy clenching on his pierced cock.

Oh, that ring teased my pussy walls. Pleasure roared through my pussy with each thrust. I moaned into Zelda's hard kiss. Her fingers seized my nipple, pulling and twisting on it. I shuddered, my flesh clenching down on Spike's cock as he fucked me harder and faster.

"Shit, shit, shit," he grunted, balls smacking loudly into my taint. "Fuck, fuck you're tight, babe! Shit! I can see why a god would fuck you! This is some Grade A cunt I'm getting!"

He thrust harder, faster. His balls thwacked over and over into me. I moaned louder into Zelda's kiss as I trembled. I bucked my hips up into his groin, grinding on him, loving the friction of his cock and amazing ring caressing my pussy walls.

"I'm going to flood her pussy. I'm going to cum where a god's shot his load."

He sounded so proud. So happy. A joy only my Master could bring to humans. Maybe he was divine. I shuddered, my orgasm building quickly. Between the metal ring rubbing against my pussy's walls and the thought I was a god's slut, his concubine, I hurtled towards my climax.

I gasped into Zelda's greedy mouth as her hand slid down and found my little clit. She rubbed it. I writhed beneath Spike as my orgasm exploded through my cunt, squeezing down on his big dick, savoring the cock ring sliding in and out of my depths.

Stars burst in my eyes. I broke the kiss. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck my pussy! Cum in me! Flood me! A god's cock has fucked me. I'm blessing your dick, Spike!"

"Shit," he grunted, pounding me harder and harder.

My insides burned from the friction. Zelda kept playing with my clit. The stimulation sent me bucking again, the ecstasy washing out of my pussy. My thighs clenched about Spike's dick hard as my pussy spasmed about his dick, writhing, eager for his jizz.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! Oh, keep fucking me! Yes, Yes! Fuck, keep playing with my clit, slut! Mmm, yes!"

"You love it when I diddle you, whore?" Zelda purred.

"Yes, yes yes," I hissed. "Keep it. Keep making me cum. I'm milking his cock."

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy," Spike grunted. "I bet you're the type of slut that loves it when a guy busts his nut inside her!"

"Oh yes," I panted. "Flood my naughty little cunt with your cum! I'm going to make Zelda lick it all out!"

Zelda pinched my nipple hard. "You think so, slut?"

"Yes!" I screamed as a third orgasm crashed through me.

Spike groaned as my pussy hungrily milked his cum from his balls. He thrust hard, his cock erupting. I loved the feeling of hot cum splashing inside me. Thick and creamy, filling me to the brim with his naughty spunk. Spike drew back and buried himself one last time inside me

"Shit," he grunted. "I came in her pussy. A god's whore... Fuck!

He pulled out and his cum ran out of me. I clapped my hand over my cunt and grinned at Zelda. I arched an eyebrow.

Her eyes narrowed.

"Clean her pussy out, Zelda!" Spike barked. Then a grin broke out on his face. "She's got to be clean for her god."

Zelda then grinned, licking her lips. As she slipped to the floor before me, she moaned, "Yes, she does. Needs to be all nice and tidy for her god."

I moaned as Zelda's head bent down and lapped at my messy cunt. Spike was right, Master wouldn't be pleased if my snatch was full of some other man's cum tomorrow. I closed my eyes, eager to prove to Master I was his no matter what.

And until then, I would have Spike and Zelda to help pass the time.

* * *

Agent Noel Heinrich - Tacoma, WA

I was numb inside. Chasity was dead. I should have told her last night how I felt. I thought we had a thousand nights. We were sluts together, serving those bastards who dominated us, who twisted us into whores for their amusement.

I half-hoped that my love for Chasity was fake, too. Something they made me experience so I would be free of the grief and pain. When I fought with Lillian, I only had the anger at the injustice of what Mark and Mary had done to me, how they had turned us into their slaves. Now I was free of their control, and I would see that they paid for what they did to me.

To Chasity.

And then, as I drove back to Tacoma where the FBI field office lay, my grief for Chasity numbed everything away. It was real. I loved her. I held her in my arms last night. I savored how she felt, our hearts beating almost as one.

I could have told her in words how I felt, but I didn't.

And now it was too late.

Mark and Mary had killed her. Yes, the nuns and their servants pulled the trigger that killed her, but they were only trying to stop the evil that was Mark and Mary. Those two were filthy, abhorrent. With their powers, they could enslave the world--Tyrants chaining mankind with love and smothering away all free will.

I felt so filthy.

I threw open the door to ASAC Donavan's office. He was the Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the Tacoma Branch. I laid my eyes on him, marching to his desk. He looked up, blinking in shock, opening his mouth to speak.

I cut him off. "I need a transfer."

"I thought you were happy with your, um, undercover assignment," Donavan said. He was under Mark's foul powers. "You seemed so committed last week."

I shivered as Donavan leered at me. He had watched me fuck Mark Glassner in this very building. Well, that was when I was Mark's slave. Now, I wanted to get as far away from the creep as I could. Far away from all the people he had enslaved. Far away from my memories. Grief almost overwhelmed me, but I beat it down. I didn't need that now. I had to regroup. To plan.

"Just send me far away," I snarled. "Mark approved it." A lie. Well, if Mark was honest about letting me go, I guess it really wasn't.

"Well, if that's what Mark wants," Donavan said, a hint of awe in his voice.

Jeez, was he one of those idiots buying that bull about Mark being a god? When I left the house, a group of those idiots were gathering outside with signs proclaiming Mark and Mary to be their gods. Blind fucking idiots.

"It is," I told him, rubbing at my neck. It felt good to have that damned choker off. I threw it into the Puyallup River on my way here. Let the fish be his damned sex slave. I was through being a man's plaything.

I would find a way to stand up to Mark. The tree of liberty needed watering again, and only the blood of tyrants and patriots would suffice.

Chapter Five

Shamans are a rare breed, possessing both the powers of Heaven and the Abyss. They straddle the line, pulled between two forces. Their choices can spread darkness or light.

--Excerpt from the Magicks of the Witch of Endor

Tiffany Sullivan - South Hill, WA

"This is like a dream, Tiffany," my husband said to me as we cuddled in bed.

We were both naked, my pussy aching pleasantly from our lovemaking. We were like teenagers again. Well, I was in a teenager's body. But even Sean, despite aging a decade and a half since we were last together, had kept up with me and Missy.

In fact, we had worn our youngest daughter out. We put her to bed with her sex slave Donna. She shared the room with her boyfriend, which I still found so strange. Missy had grown the most out of our three daughters, springing up from a little toddler to an eighteen-year-old woman.

I fought back the tears as I stroked Sean's chest idly, my body pressed up against his side. Today was a dream. I never thought I would be with my husband again. To hold him and kiss him and to feel him inside me. His cum leaked out of me.

I smiled. I wasn't a nun any longer. I would have to get on birth control or we'd have another child. Maybe that would be nice. A child I could raise without missing anything.

Memories of our years apart shot through me. And with it came guilt.

"I love you, Sean," I said. I had to tell him. I had to come clean about everything. "I need to tell you something."

I bit my lip as he nodded and said, "What?"

"I... I was with other people. While we were separated."

"And?"

"I... cheated on you. And I don't mean with Kurt and what he made me do." I shivered, hating the warlock who had ripped me from my family. "But when I was a nun, I had sex with other people. A lot of other people."

"It's okay," Sean answered. "That's all in the past."

"Is it okay?" I asked. "I had many lovers. I'm your wife and--"

"Technically, we were divorced," he pointed out. "We still are divorced, I guess. Besides, I had women, too."

I frowned. "Mary said you never dated."

"No, but there were, um, women, from time to time," he admitted.

"Who?" I asked, curious. "Why would you keep it from the girls?" A guilty flush appeared on his face and my eyes widened in realization. "Your college students?"

"Yeah," he answered sheepishly. "They were all willing. You know, the cool teacher thing turns some girls on. But it was only after you left, Tif."

"Well, I guess what was in the past is in the past," I told Sean. "We have our new future to build. And, well, I think I would like another child. So, I could see..." Tears welled in my eyes, "So I could see one of my children grow up."

Sean gently brushed a tear away. "I'm old enough to be a grandpa now. Are you sure?"

I laughed. "I know, you got old. I can't believe there's gray in your hair."

"And you got younger. So not fair, Tif."

"Oh, would you rather I got old and fat like you?" I teased.

His lips found mine. "No, you're as beautiful as the day I met you."

I could feel his cock hardening against my thigh. "Again?" I asked in surprise. "I thought me and Missy would have wiped you out by now."

"They say a young, beautiful woman is the best Viagra," Sean quipped as he pulled me atop him. "And two, who happen to be mother and daughter, are intoxicating. Besides, someone wants a child."

I smiled happily as I felt his cock prodding at the entrance to my pussy. I shifted atop him before sliding down Sean's body, forcing his wonderfully hard dick inside me. I moaned in delight as Sean filled me.

My husband was in me again. I could get used to this.

I rose, thrusting my perky breasts forward as I impaled myself on his dick. I savored this moment, him in me, my hands playing with the red curls on his chest. His eyes stared up at me with such hunger, one hand stroking my thigh.

I rode my husband, rolling my hips as I slid up and down his shaft. I shuddered. We had made love so many times today you would think the simple feel of his cock sliding through my pussy wouldn't send so much excitement shuddering through me.

"Sean," I groaned as I slid down him.

He grinned at me. His right hand squeezed my thigh, feeling my muscles bunch and relax as I worked up and down his cock. His other hand slid up my flat stomach to cup my breast. He squeezed the mound, holding it like he always would. It was like the last fifteen years hadn't happened. That we were still in our home, our daughters asleep, trying not to make too much noise as we made love.

I savored it. I loved how he clenched his hand about my breast. How his thumb brushed my nipple. I moaned, working my hips faster and faster, savoring his cock's girth as I pumped up and down on him, moving faster and harder, bringing myself closer and closer to exploding.

"You're so beautiful, Tif!" he moaned.

"And you're still handsome," I gasped, my pussy clenching as I slammed down his dick. I ground my clit into his pubic bone.

"Would you marry me? Again?"

His eyes were locked on mine. The words made me shudder. I shuddered on his cock and happily gasped, "Oh yes! As soon as possible."

Tears of joy ran down my cheeks as I rode my husband. I forced down the guilt at betraying the Sisters of Mary Magdalene and the Creator. I did it for Sean and for my family. I would do it again and again. They were all I needed.

I could sin. I could support Mark's evil. Just so long as I had the love of my family.

What about the greater good? a part of me whispered. What about mankind?

I tossed back my head, riding my husband faster and faster. The pleasure bursting out of my pussy, from the depths of my womb, drowning it out. This was all that mattered. The friction of my pussy sliding up and down his cock sent me shuddering, mixing with the pleasure of his hands stroking me, his thumb caressing my nipple.

On every downstroke, I ground my clit into his pubic bone. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head. My pleasure crashed over me swift, a titanic rush of passion that could drown out an entire symphony of guilt roaring inside of me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Sean," I moaned. "I'm your wife again. Always. Love you. I love you so much."

"Tif," he groaned, face twisting as my spasming pussy worked up and down his cock. "Love you, too."

His hips bucked up, thrusting his dick into the depths of my pussy. He groaned as his cum shot inside of me. I shuddered, drinking in the thrill of his seed flooding me. It was so wonderful. Even now, his eager sperm swam to my womb. Maybe an egg waited, and we would make a new life tonight.

An addition to our family.

* * *

Thursday, June 27th, 2013 - Mark Glassner

"Mark..." the ethereal voice whispered, "Awaken..."

I stood in a field of wildflowers awaiting my Mary when the voice drifted to me. I frowned, blinking across the meadow, searching for the source. It called to me, wanting to lure me away from where I was supposed to wait for my Mary.

"Mark..." the voice whispered again. A woman's voice. Not my Mary's. I frowned. How did I get into a field? Why was I waiting for Mary here? Wasn't I in Good Sam hospital?

I must be dreaming.

I must have fallen asleep in Xiu's hospital room. I remembered sitting down, keeping an eye on my wounded slut. She was out of surgery now and would probably make it. The poor thing had lost her uterus because of the nun's attack.