The Devil's Pact Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mitch, lube your cock in your wife's pussy first," I commanded. "Then fuck her ass."

"Yes," he groaned, eyes wide.

"You are so considerate," Mary purred, her hand reaching between her thighs to unzip my slacks. I rested my head on her shoulder, my hands sliding up from her belly to squeeze her breasts through her dress. Her nipples were so hard.

"I just enjoy spreading love," I whispered in her ear as the zipper rasped down, hidden by her skirt spread over our laps.

"Oh, yes," Martha moaned as she took her first lick up Megan Keily's pantyhose-clad pussy.

The blonde host shuddered, savoring the sensuous rasp of nylons against her cunt. I bet it felt wonderful to her. Martha licked again, her pink tongue dragging across the black material. I had just the right angle to see and since her hair was pinned up in a bun, nothing obscured the wicked sight.

I hoped the cameras had an equally unobstructed view.

Mitch finally pulled down his wife's long skirt up and her plain, boring panties. He unbelted, pulling out his cock, and then rammed it into his wife with a groan. She moaned, pressing her face tighter into Megan's pussy.

Mary pulled out my cock. She shifted, and I seized her waist, lifting her with my new strength. The Gift had changed me. I was strong now. Lifting her was easy. I shuddered, my cock brushing the wet folds of her pussy.

And then I lowered her down my cock.

"Oh, yes," moaned Mary as I impaled her on my dick. "Mmm, I love riding my horny stallion."

"Naughty filly," I groaned, sliding her up and down my cock as we watched Martha lick and tongue at Megan Keily's pussy through the nylons while her husband fucked his cock through her pussy, getting himself nice and lubed for her asshole.

"What does her pussy taste like, Martha?" Mary asked, her cunt clenching down on my cock.

"So sweet," moaned Martha. "Delicious."

Megan Keily gasped, shuddering as Martha licked harder. The host of the show leaned back on her elbows, her tongue licking her lips as she humped and ground her cunt into Martha's lips. Her head lolled back, blonde hair spilling to the table top. She let out a low, throaty moan, loving it.

My dick ached in Mary's pussy as I slid her up and down my cock, grasping her hips as she fucked me on the chair. She helped out, planting her feet on the ground, lifting her body up with her firm thighs. I groaned, savoring the heat of her pussy on my dick, loving how her auburn curls brushed my face, smelling like vanilla.

I was so glad I could share this exciting moment with the woman I loved. My naughty filly was wonderful. The cameras were watching us and the debauchery on the table. People around the nation were glued to their TVs. I hoped they were masturbating. Maybe they even realized they didn't need to hide their desires, but could explore them with other consenting adults.

Fathers with their daughters. Mothers with their sons. Brothers with their sisters. And sisters with their sisters.

"That's it," I growled. "Love each other. Express yourselves."

"So good," moaned Megan while Mitch ripped his dick out of his wife's snatch. "I love the feel of nylons on my pussy. Mmm, yes. It's so exciting. My clit tingles and... Yes, Martha, nibble on my pussy lips. Oh, God."

Mitch moved his dripping cock to his wife's ass. I groaned, watching Martha's face as her husband thrust forward. His lubed cock slid into her virgin asshole. Martha moaned, her face turning red as she shuddered, her husband's cock filling her bowels. She let out a wordless moan, her face pressed into Megan's crotch. Cream covered Martha's face, bleeding through Megan's nylons. It was so hot. I trembled, clutching Mary's hips, bouncing her faster and faster on my cock.

"That's it," Mary gasped, her pussy clenching and relaxing, her voice throaty with pleasure. "Enjoy yourselves."

"Like you are, Mare?" I grunted.

"Oh, yes," she gasped. "I love riding your big, thick cock. It's the best. It fills me up. It makes me soooo wet. Your dick is stirring me up, Mark. Oh, yes. I love it. I'm going to cum so hard on your dick."

"Do it, Mare," I groaned. "You naughty filly. Cum. Let the world hear your passion."

"Yes," she gasped

I slammed her down my cock, savoring the wet sound of her juicy cunt sliding down my shaft. She bucked. Her pussy spasmed about my dick as she came. I grunted, loving the feel of silk massaging my cock. I lifted her body, working her pussy up and down my shaft, keeping the pleasure alive for her while watching Martha gasp and moan as her husband buggered her.

He had his dick buried in her asshole. He fucked her hard, making the prudish woman moan and gasp. Megan Keily seized Martha's bun of black hair, pulling the married woman tight against those dark nylons.

"Eat me," screamed Megan, her body shuddering. "Yes, yes, make me cum, you naughty lesbian. You secret dyke. Devour my pussy."

"Yes," Martha purred while her husband just pounded her hard, his face twisted with ecstasy as he enjoyed his wife's tight, hot bowels. He reamed deeper and deeper into her asshole, his balls swinging, smacking, the table rocking. "Megan, I love your pussy."

Nylons tore. Martha ripped through them and buried her lips directly into Megan Keily's dripping snatch. The host's eyes widened. She shuddered as Martha's tongue slid into her pussy's depths. She bucked.

And came on the lips of one of the leading voices of conservative, puritanical values in America. Martha, like a lesbian whore, drank down the flood of juices gushing from Megan Keily's pussy while her husband fucked his cock harder and faster into her asshole.

"Martha," he grunted, face arching.

"Cum in her," hissed Mary, her pussy still spasming on my dick, massaging me, making my balls boil.

I grunted and slammed my fiance down my cock. I kissed at her neck, my balls tensing. And then my cum exploded into her depths, hidden from sight by her skirt. My balls contracted with each eruption of cum.

"My horny stallion's cumming in me," Mary moaned.

At the same moment, Mitch buried into his wife, face twisted into rapture as he flooded his wife's ass on national television. The pleasure shot through me. I savored the debauchery as Mary's spasming cunt milked my dick. I grunted, thrusting up. I held my fiance, loving the tight glove of her pussy.

"So good, Mare," I moaned as my orgasm peaked, ecstasy burning hot through me. "Oh, yes, I love this."

"Mmm, I do, too," Mary moaned as Megan Keily fell back on the table, gasping and heaving. Martha lifted her face, eyes wide, smeared with pussy juices, as she stared at the cameras.

"And, we're out to commercial," the producer said, her voice strained, her hand rubbing at the crotch of her jeans.

"Everyone, you believe that it was the best segment ever," I moaned.

The producer squealed as she rubbed herself. "The ratings are going to be bananas!"

"Uh-huh," I groaned, holding Mary, loving our trip to New York City. Fucking on national television was a new high.

* * *

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 - Doug Allard - Jebel al-Lawz, Saudi Arabia

My wife typed away angrily at her computer in our tent at the base of Jebel al-Lawz, a mountain in the Saudi Arabian desert. She was writing down everything Mark and Mary did, preserving the truth for future generations. The deviant Warlocks had spent the last two days fucking on national television, warping America more and more with their sexual perversions.

The shadow had started to spread.

"I need to take a walk," I told her, finishing off the last bite of manna, the life-sustaining bread we found around our camp every morning, provided by the angels who watched over us.

We were among the last servants of Heaven left, charged with preserving the world's future by Maryām, the ancient Mother Superior of the Order of Mary Magdalene. She was still out there, a last beacon against the darkness. But what could she do? She sent us into the wilderness to wait for forty years, guarding the original copy of the Magicks of the Witch of Endor for the day it would be needed.

The arrival of the Prophet.

I stepped out into the Saudi Arabian desert. Jebel al-Lawz rose behind me, a mountain of red rock rearing above the sere desert. The top of the mountain was burned black, scorched by fire. The peak was the true Mount Sinai, not the small hill on the Sinai Peninsula which was declared to be the biblical site by a Byzantine Empress.

Here we would wait out the end of the world.

It was a desolate place. Nothing grew out here. There were no plants on the slope of the mountain or in the surrounding desert as far as I could see. The sun hammered our small camp, a tent with a generator and...

There was a second tent. It was smaller, a dull blue instead of the khaki yellow. I blinked in surprise. Where had it come from? Why was it here? I turned around quickly and spotted the road leading towards the mountain. Dust billowed on it.

A car approached.

I trembled, wondering if I should summon my celestial gold sword and armor. This was supposed to be a sanctuary. Angels warded it, forming a mirage around the mountain to hide us from sight. But the car approached. It wasn't turned back.

"Tina," I shouted to my wife. "Get out here."

She popped her head out a moment later, wearing a tank top and khaki shorts. She looked young and beautiful. We both did. When we were given the Gifts of the Spirit, our bodies were transformed becoming fit and strong. We both looked eighteen even though we were in our forties.

"Is that a car?" she asked.

I nodded. "And there's a new tent."

Tina turned and blinked. "Where did that come from?"

"Where does the manna come from?" I asked as the car came closer. It was a jeep, the top down. Sunlight glinted off the windshield, hiding the occupants.

The car slowed to a stop. A large Black man climbed out from the driver's seat. A slim, White woman stepped from the passenger side, her black hair blowing in the wind. They moved forward, the woman coming to the man, taking his arm. He loomed over her.

"This is the sanctuary?" the man said, his accent French, his words rolling.

"Have we arrived?" the woman asked, a wedding ring glinting on her finger. "We dreamed of this place."

"You have arrived," I said in shock. "Why have you come?"

"Because of him," the woman said. "Mark Glassner. The Beast. His Miracle is a sign."

"The end of the world comes," nodded the man. "My wife and I dreamed we would find safety here. A refuge against the darkness."

"You have," my wife said. "I'm Tina Allard and this is my husband Doug. Welcome."

"Damien and Christiane Desjardins," the Black man said, extending his hand.

I clasped it. His grip firm. Something was happening. Another dust cloud gathered on the horizon. When I glanced behind me, a third tent, pea green with a domed top, was now pitched. It seemed my wife and I would not spend our forty-year exile alone.

Chapter Two

And with their blasphemous healing, the Tyrants seduced more to their worship. Day by day, more fell to their corruption, accepting their deviant behavior broadcast to the world. Sexual depravity not seen since Sodom and Gomorrah spread like cancer.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Thursday, July 4th, 2013 - Samnag "Sam" Soun

I sat at the desk of my new house, gifted to me by Mark and Mary after I agreed to be their Holy Vizier. When I offered to be their Holy Vizier, I meant it as a joke, but they took it seriously. They had involved me with their sordid religion over the weekend, dragging me away from my work. I had to finish translating the Magicks of the Witch of Endor and then figure out how to make the bodyguards impervious to bullets.

And I had to do all of that with a horny girlfriend.

I met Candy a week ago at the Muff Diver lesbian club. I used her to cast the Shophkah spell which gave me a clit that could turn into a dick, which I loved. I needed to trib her to power the spell. While the music pulsed around us, I cast the spell, grew my first cock, and fucked her hard.

She loved it. When she realized I knew magic, she begged to be my girlfriend and, well, she was so sweet and wonderful. And I had just fucked her. I couldn't say no to her. And I didn't regret it, not really. She was a bright girl despite her outlandish hair--half dyed bubblegum pink, the other cotton candy blue--and we talked a lot about my research.

But she was also very horny. She found dickgirls so hot.

Which is why she was beneath my desk, her lips and hands stroking and my thighs, nuzzling towards my naked pussy. I groaned, trying to concentrate on the passage. It was another spell--the book was full of them--and it promised to be a healing spell.

Mark and Mary would be very interested in--

"Candy," I gasped as her tongue licked at my clit, sending a shiver through me that was impossible to ignore.

"Yes," she purred and licked again, her eyes dancing with impish delight.

"I thought you promised to help me," I moaned as she nibbled on my clit. I ached and throbbed. I could feel the magic of the spell waiting to be unleashed, to swell my clit into a cock and fuck her with it.

"I am helping," she purred. "I'm helping you relax. You've been working since you woke up. That was three hours ago. It's okay to take a break."

"I'm so close to being done with this translation though," I moaned as she licked again.

"And it can wait a little longer," she purred. "Why don't you take a break, Sam?"

"And it's not because you're horny?"

With mock outrage, she gasped, "How dare you say that when I am just looking out for my sexy witch. I need you to be healthy. I can't have you being stressed and getting sick. You need to be in top form."

"So I can summon my cock and fuck you."

"It's a sacrifice I make," she purred and licked my clit again. "But you need to relieve your stress one way or the other. My body is available. You can enjoy any of my holes." She licked again. "My mouth." She sucked. "My pussy." She sucked again. "My asshole."

She sucked hard on my clit. I groaned.

"Candy," I panted, my poor clit throbbing. I leaned back into my chair, unable to fight her. I let my dick grow and swell. "One blowjob. Then I'm getting back to translating, and you're going to organize my notes like you promised."

"Mmm, yes," she moaned, licking the growing tip of my dick.

I shuddered, a thick shaft thrusting before me. I pushed up my glasses as she stroked the olive shaft with her fingers, her digits so much lighter than my flesh. She sucked on just the tip, her lips sealed tight, cheeks hollowing. My pussy clenched as my hips rose from my chair.

I groaned, her sucking banished the dull ache that had been forming behind my eyes. I squirmed on my computer chair, running my hand through her hair, stroking from pink to blue and back again as she swallowed more and more of my dick. Her mouth was so warm. So wet.

So wonderful.

"Candy," I sighed, my pussy clenching again, juices trickling out. My hands slid up my body, cupping my small breasts and rolling my dark-brown nipples.

Candy purred about my dick, a humming excitement that had me shuddering and shifting in my seat. I took deep breaths, twisting and pinching my nipples, licking my lips, as I enjoyed her blowjob. She bobbed and sucked, her tongue always moving, always caressing. Her hand on my shaft stroked down to my pussy lips.

And caressed them.

Her eyes glinted wickedly as she stroked up and down my labia. My pussy clenched as she teased the outside, her sucks growing harder. I squirmed with each one, my pussy aching to be penetrated and filled.

"Finger me," I moaned. "Finger my pussy and suck on my cock. Make me cum, Candy. You love it. You love drinking it down."

She nodded her head, sucking on only the tip of my girl-dick. I trembled again, letting out a gasp. My fingers clenched on the arms of the chair as my feet rubbed and slid across the floor. My chair creaked again as my hips rose.

Her fingers shoved into me.

"Candy," I moaned, two fingers pumping fast away. She sucked harder, ramming them in and out of my depths. "Oh, yes, that's what I need."

I pulled on my nipples, biting my lips. My glasses slipped on my nose and I didn't care. My pussy clenched on her thrusting fingers as the sensations rippling through my body all met and melded together in core of my being.

My orgasm built by every twist of my nipples, suck on my cock, and fingers reaming my cunt. I trembled, moaning through clenched teeth as my body shuddered, alive with the wonderful pleasure stirred by my lover.

"Candy," I panted. "I'm going to cum."

That encouraged her to suck harder, hungry, aching for my cum to fill her mouth. I moaned again, eyes fluttering. My chair creaked beneath me as her fingers rubbed along the top of my pussy. My eyes widened, realizing what she was searching for.

I came hard when she massaged my G-spot.

"You wonderful, sweet dessert," I moaned as my girl-cock erupted.

The amazing sensation of firing jizz out of a cock rushed through me. My body bucked with each blast dumping creamy delight into her hungry mouth. I groaned, pinching my nipples so hard while my pussy spasmed about her fingers. Each blast sent a wave of dizzy stars washing across my vision as I groaned and panted.

"Candy," I moaned, my legs spasming. I shuddered, shook. And slumped forward, resting my elbows on my desk, my head leaning over the book. "Oh, you are delicious."

She sucked again, eager for every drop of my girl-jizz. I took in deep breaths, my eyes staring at the Aramaic text spread out before me, reading the square, Babylonian letters. Aramaic was a sister tongue to Hebrew spoken in the Babylonian empire. The square letters of Aramaic had replaced the older style of Hebrew script and...

"It's a healing spell," I gasped, shuddering. "This spell can heal the injured, the sick."

Candy popped her mouth off my dick. "And they have a wounded slut and several of the bodyguards. They'll reward you for this discovery."

I smiled. Mark and Mary would have so much power, and they would share it. They were so generous to those who served them. And I would serve them. I would discover new powers for them and my rewards would be vast.

"Let's go," I said, standing up naked. Clothing was optional in my new life.

* * *

Mary Sullivan - Puyallup, WA

Excitement beat in my heart as the limousine pulled up at the entrance to Good Sam hospital. Twenty minutes ago, I had been relaxing in bed with Mark. Our last three days had been busy, the first two spent in New York City then we flew back early Wednesday morning and spent the afternoon attending three funerals. The first, and hardest, was Chastity's funeral. Then we had 05's funeral, whose real name was Dove Atterberry. The third funeral for Lucy Garnet, 63, was held in the evening. And today we had two more funerals to attend: Fawn Avery, 34, and Friuza Rostami, 78. Tomorrow would be the final two funerals for Jeannette Kerry, 22, and Sasithorn Metharom, 30.

So I had been looking forward to relaxing with Mark, recovering from the grief.

And then Sam and her girlfriend with the weird multi-colored hair burst into the house. "I found a healing spell," Sam had declared.

I had sat up at once, my heart thudding. I could heal my friend Alice. She had been in a coma since she was forced to shoot Mark last week. My mother had confessed to me she used Alice to assassinate Mark, amping up Alice's jealous feelings for me.

My friend would be healed. She wouldn't have to die because of what Mom did. After Alice was shot by the bodyguards and rushed to the hospital, the doctors did what they could for her, but one round had entered through her throat as she fell and lodged in her brain, The doctors did not expect her to ever wake up.

123456...8