The Devil's Pact Pt. 34

Story Info
A new warlock unleashes his domination upon the world.
18.7k words
4.49
6.1k
6
0

Part 34 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner — Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison — Desiree Fitzsimmons — Xiu — Korina— Violet — Lillian — Chastity (deceased) — Karen (Sister Louise Afra) — Jessica St. Pierre — April

Servants

Samnag "Sam" (Holy Vizier) — Dr. Willow WolfTail — 51 (Chief Bodyguard) — Rachel — Leah (Chauffeur) — Jacob — — Monique — Lize — Lynda (Pilot) — Joslyn (Pilot)

The Living Church

Daisy & Rose Cunningham (High Priestesses)

Demons

Lucifer — Lilith — Marduk

The Cult of Lilith

Lana — Chantelle — Babylon — Crystal — Starlight — Nurse Thamina — Fiona — Tir (monster) — Lamia (Monster) — Cora (monster) — Ziki (monster)

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām — Archangel Gabriel — Dominion Ramiel (Angel) — Doug Allard — Tina Allard

Brandon Fitzsimmons's Followers

Ashley — Victorie — Terri — Sherri — Lieutenant-General Arthur Brooks

Other

Antsy (Mark's Sister) — Alice — Sandy (Mark's Mother) — Sean (Mary's Father) — Tiffany (Mary's Mother, Sister Theodora Mariam) — Shannon (Mary's Older Sister) — Missy (Mary's Younger Sister) — George (Shannon's Fiance)— Damien (Missy's Boyfriend) — Avialle (Antsy's Girlfriend) — Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI (Former Slut) — Craig Erikson (Mayor of Seattle)

Chapter One

Incest was common in my family. It was nothing strange to me. It was just how we loved each other. My father took my virginity at eighteen while my entire family watched.

—excerpt from 'The Tyrants' Daughter: An Autobiography' by Saint Chasity Alberta Glassner

Saturday, September 28th, 2013 - Mary Glassner - South Hill, WA

"Mmm, that feels nice, Mom," I moaned as she ate the orange slices out of my pussy.

Having sex with my mother wasn't all that unusual for me. Mark had corrupted both our families into the joys of incest. I never wanted to go back. So I was so glad my mom decided to check up on me this morning.

After spending most of the morning vomiting thanks to my morning sickness, I decided to skip the gun buyback rally in Tacoma and take a nap. Mark was off to make the world a little safer. He would have fun basking in the worship of all the people there. We expected huge crowds. After all, anyone who heard our live broadcasts ordering them to turn in their guns, unless they were law enforcement or in the military, would obey.

It was time for us to use our powers for more than serving our own deviant pleasures.

I was dozing, feeling a lot better, my stomach rumbling, when my mom came in to check up on me.

I opened my eyes, smiling at her as she walked in. She was so youthful, looking actually a year or two younger than me. She was a former Nun and appeared eighteen, almost a blonde twin to me. Though her breasts were bigger.

She wore a silk bathrobe that molded to her body, a naughty look in her eyes. "I hear someone's not feeling well."

"Just morning sickness," I said, rolling onto my back. My stomach growled again. I really needed breakfast. But I also didn't want to get out of bed.

"You poor thing," she said, sauntering through the room. She wiggled out of her robe. It slid off her body and I smiled at her heart-shaped ass as it wiggled by. She reached the other end of the bed and sat down, snagging a strawberry off a plate of fruit sitting on the nightstand.

Mark must have left that for me before he went off to the gun buyback. He was such a sweetie.

"You must be hungry," my mom said. "I was always ravishing after a bout of morning sickness."

"Did you have morning sickness, too?" I asked.

Like me, Mom was pregnant. We conceived around the same time.

"No. But I had it bad with Shannon." She smiled, leaning back next to me, the strawberry held in her hand. Her breasts rose and fell, so round, her dusky nipples hard. We had the same shade. "But hardly at all with you and none with Missy."

"Lucky," I groaned. "Today was the worst."

"Mmm, let your mommy make you feel so much better," she cooed. "You need something sweet to eat."

"Like a strawberry," I asked, licking my lips, my eyes staring at her body. She was so sexy.

My mom parted her thighs as she dragged the strawberry down between her breasts to her stomach. I shivered as she descended her body, reaching her trimmed, blonde bush. She dragged the bright strawberry through her curls, reaching lower and lower. She moaned as she pushed it into her pussy before pulling it out.

The red berry glistened.

"I think you need cream with your strawberries," she grinned, bringing the delicious fruit to my lips.

I opened wide, my tongue swirling around the strawberry, feeling its little dimples and tasting my mom's spicy pussy. I bit into the flesh, the sweet pulp mixing with my mom's pussy cream. It was such a wicked, taboo delight.

"That's it," she moaned as I snagged the rest of it, biting off all but the little stem. "Eat it all up. You need to get your energy back."

I purred my delight, savoring the wicked treat as my mom grabbed another strawberry. She shivered as she worked it into her pussy, her back arching, her breasts jiggling. I swallowed my treat and licked my juice-stained lips.

"Mmm, that was good. I'm ready for my next one, Mommy."

Mom shuddered, loving how wicked the girlish moan sounded. It made my pussy clench in delight. I felt so naughty, a little girl doing wicked things with her mother. I groaned, my nipples aching, my pussy so juicy. I pressed my thighs against my clit, taking pressure off the throbbing nub.

"You have to come eat this strawberry," she moaned.

"Oh, you're such a wicked Mommy," I grinned, the lethargy fading from my limbs. I had energy to move again.

I maneuvered between my mom's thighs, my auburn hair falling about my shoulders. I knelt down, my hands sliding up her legs towards her pussy, her lips wrapped about the strawberry. The tip peeked out, red and waiting for my hungry lips.

Her spicy musk filled my nose as I inhaled. I leaned in, nuzzling against her flesh, and took a long, slow lick. Her back arched and she let out a groan of pure pleasure as I dragged my tongue through her folds and found the strawberry.

I tried to cup it with my tongue and pull it out, but her pussy gripped it too tight. So I nuzzled my lips into her folds and took a bite. The tip filled my mouth with spicy, sweet delight. I groaned, pressing deeper, snagging more and more, eating the strawberry out of my mom's pussy.

Red juices stained her pink folds as she groaned and squirmed. My tongue licked through her folds, savoring the lingering flavor of strawberry as I feasted on her spicy cream. She shuddered, her breasts jiggling.

Then I lifted my face, licking my lips.

"Such a hungry daughter," Mom moaned, grabbing a third strawberry off the tray.

"So hungry," I moaned, salivating as she brought the strawberry to her pussy and pressed it into her juicy folds.

I dived in immediately, my tongue licking, lapping, snagging the fruit and pulling it to my hungry lips. I tore into it, devouring the strawberry out of her pussy, filling her snatch with the juices. She groaned and squirmed, humping against me.

This time, when I finished, I kept licking my mom's pussy. The very hole that birthed me. It always sent such a drunken thrill through me when I did. It was so wrong, so taboo to be doing this. But I couldn't help myself. It made me so wet, so excited to do something this forbidden, this taboo.

I was special. Thanks to the powers Mark shared with me, I could do what I wanted. I was... a goddess. And if I wanted to eat my mother's pussy, to engage in taboo depravity, then I would. And I would do it with a smile on my face.

"Oh, my sweet Mary," Mom moaned, humping against me. "Ooh, yes, devour my cream. Mmm, yes. You need it."

"I do, Mommy," I moaned between licks, my tongue flying through her pussy. I gathered more and more of her juices stained with strawberry delight.

My mom grabbed another strawberry. I pulled back, letting her shove it into her depths, then I leaned in and ate it out of her pussy. It was so naughty. Juices spilled down my chin. Her pussy stained red with strawberry pulp. My tongue lapped and slid across her folds, gathering up every bit of it.

And she kept moaning, kept shuddering. I was so glad I could give my mom this pleasure. My tongue flew through her folds. She bucked and shivered, her moans singing out through the room as I attacked her with fiercer and fiercer licks.

"Oh, yes, Mary," she gasped. "Mmm, that's so wicked of you to do. Oh, you are driving your poor mother wild with your hunger. Such a naughty daughter."

"So naughty," I moaned as she brought a fifth strawberry to her pussy.

Another delicious treat.

She gasped and squealed and moaned, bucking against me. Her hands grabbed the very breasts I nursed from as a child. She squeezed her mounds, her fingers sliding up to pinch her hard, dusky nipples. Her beautiful face twisted in pleasure, her blue eyes twinkling.

And then she came hard. Her voice sang out through the room. She shivered and bucked, grinding her hot pussy against my lips. Spicy cream, tanged with sweet strawberry, flooded my mouth. My pussy ached so much.

"You naughty Mommy," I moaned. "So bad cumming on your daughter's lips."

"Mmm, I am such a naughty Mommy," she gasped, shuddering and bucking. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. Mary!"

The bed creaked and groaned as she spasmed on it. I smiled in delight. I planted my mouth right against her pussy, tonguing hard, swiping up and down through her folds. She shivered, her eyes squeezed shut as the pure bliss shot through her.

And then she collapsed on the bed. "Oh, Mary, you are so wild."

"Mmm," Mary moaned, crawling up her mother's body. "I'm a product of yours and Daddy's genes. You two made me wild."

Mom laughed right before we met in a kiss, my breasts pressed into hers. She felt so wonderful beneath me. I shivered, my pussy on fire. I kissed her hard, my tongue thrusting into her mouth as I humped my clit against hers. It felt so good to have it touched, my pussy aching for an orgasm.

"Now it's Mommy's turn to have her breakfast." She grabbed an orange off the plate.

"Yes," I groaned, shivering in pure delight.

I rolled off my mom onto my back, my legs spread wide. I ran fingers through the heart-shaped thatch of fiery pubic hair on my pudenda. I had my pussy waxed bare save for that heart—Mark loved bare snatch. Plus, the heart was so cute.

I smiled as my mom unpeeled the orange, juices falling onto her breasts. Orange beads rolled across her round curves. Unable to resist, I leaned over and licked at a bead racing down her tit, savoring the citric flavor as she pulled out the orange wedges from the rind.

And then shoved them into my pussy.

"Oh, Mom, yes," I moaned as she pushed them in one at a time. They tingled. My pussy clenched on them. One by one, she shoved them into me. I squirmed, my pregnant pussy stretching open wider and wider. I pinched my dusky nipples. "Enjoy your breakfast, Mom!"

"I will," she moaned.

Then she leaned in and devoured my pussy.

It was wonderful. Her tongue rooted through my pussy, pulling out the orange slices and devouring them. My pussy became so wet. The scent of orange filled the air, mixed with the spicy-sweet musk of my pussy. I shivered, clenching down on the oranges, feeling the pulp squish around inside me.

Mom's tongue probing in, searching for the fruit, added to the excitement. She made me ache and squirm as she searched around for the little wedges. My toes curled. Delight shivered through me. My eyes fluttered.

"Mmm, that feels nice, Mom," I moaned as she devoured another orange slice out of me, my pleasure growing and growing.

"And they taste delicious," she purred, her blue eyes staring up at me.

"I'd hope so," I groaned, my excitement building by the moment.

Her tongue dived in, scooping out another orange slice. I watched her pull it into her mouth, dripping with my cream. She chewed, ecstasy racing across her face. She leaned in again for another one, her finger stroking my clit in tight circles.

I gasped, shuddering, the pleasure building with every orange slice she ate. My pussy felt emptier and emptier as she pulled them out. The brush of her lips and tongue, the slide of the fruit wedges inside me, and the massage of her clit had me trembling.

"Mom," I panted, bucking, feeling sooooo much better after this morning. "Mom, yes!" I gasped. "Keep doing that... I..."

"Cum," she moaned. "Cum for Mommy."

"Yes!"

My pussy spasmed, forcing out the final two orange wedges into her mouth. The pleasure shivered through me. I gasped and bucked, my body writhing as the pleasure rushed through me. The surge of bliss was exhilarating.

I had to thank my husband for leaving the fruit.

As the pleasure washed over me, I concentrated on our new connection we had established last night. The Siyach spell gave us telepathic communication. Thanks for the fruit, Mark.

I felt Mark's shock at my sudden, telepathic message. I shuddered, the pleasure buzzing through me.

You're welcome, Mare, he sent back. His thoughts were strained, like he was having to concentrate extra hard.

My mom stopped by, and strawberries taste even sweeter soaked in her juices.

Naughty filly! I could feel his jealous excitement. He wanted to see that.

And then I smiled, realizing what was causing his thoughts to be strained, sending, So, is it Desiree or Violet playing with your cock?

Violet's riding me. How did you know?

I laughed out loud drawing a questioning look from my mom. "Talking to Mark." Then I sent telepathically, I know you, Mark. You're my horny stallion. You almost have to have your cock in a woman's hole 24/7.

My mom smiled, rolling over and grabbing a banana. I shivered as she unpeeled it and brought it down to her pussy.

A hot shiver ran through me. Well, have fun; I'm feeling better, and Mom has a banana shoved up her pussy. Mmm, I'm feeling a little hungry! Love ya, stud!

Love you, Mark sent back.

I shivered, feeling his love.

It was delicious eating a banana out of my mom's pussy. She shoved it in so deep. I ate it out while we sixty-nined. She forced it out bit by bit, letting me savor the sweet fruit spiced by her juices. I groaned, my mom devouring my pussy.

Once it was out, we just ate each other's snatches. It was so hot, so delicious. We reveled in our forbidden relationship. Mother and daughter doing the most wicked and taboo acts. It made me shudder and cum over and over while I lapped up my mom's juices.

We were approaching our fourth orgasm when the bedroom door burst open.

"Ma'am, we need to go right now!" the second-in-command of our bodyguard shouted. "Fallen Eagle!"

My blood went cold.

Chapter Two

With the I Corp of the U.S. Army under his power, Brandon Fitzsimmons thrust himself onto the world stage. Blood and fire marked his reign.

—excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Mark Glassner - Tacoma, WA

I watched in stunned horror as the U.S. soldiers opened fire on the Tacoma Police blockading the street in front of the courthouse. The soldiers had just roped down out of a pair of hovering Black Hawk helicopters hovering above the crowds.

Their bullets tore into the police at either end of Tacoma Avenue, glass shattering, metal pinging, men falling to the ground. The cops scattered, caught off guard by the soldiers' attack. They dived behind their cruisers or fell to the ground wounded by the machine gun fire.

My stomach clenched. The soldiers had ignored my commands to throw down their weapons.

A chill spread through me. They ignored my commands. I could see the black of their auras wreathed by the faintest red. They were Thralls under the protection of the Zimmah ritual, bound to another Warlock. They were immune to my powers. Exactly the same way we made our family and sluts immune to anyone else's orders.

"Fuck!" I groaned. This was very bad

My first thought was Brandon Fitzsimmons. But how could he bind his Thralls with the Zimmah ritual? His mother was dead. He couldn't violate her body, cumming in her pussy and having the Thrall drink the combined seed, to bind them. So who was attacking me?

And what could I do about it if I couldn't dominate the soldiers?

A whirring sound, like a motor revving up, built then exploded into a terrific roar. A gout of flame erupted from the side of one of the hovering Black Hawks. The mini-gun fired. I watched in horror as its bullets ripped through the police cruisers. A second whirring sound built, and the other helicopter opened fire on the opposite police blockade. Golden tracers streaked down, raining death on the Tacoma police officers.

"Sir, let's go!" 51 shouted, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the courthouse.

The crowd in front of the courthouse screamed in panic and ran for cover. My bodyguards formed a protective circle around me, dragging me back into the courthouse. The Mayor of Tacoma stood frozen in mid-fuck, his cock buried into his wife's asshole. I had just finished fucking Yoon before stepping outside to speak. Everything was just so normal and now...

My mind did not want to work.

"My Lord?" the Mayor asked as he pulled out of his wife.

I didn't know what to say.

"Master?" cried Violet as she and Desiree were pulled into the bodyguard's circle of protection. They were the only sluts I brought to the event and were waiting inside the courthouse while I spoke. "What's going on?"

"I don't know," I said, struggling to think as I put my arm around the slender eighteen-year-old girl.

Desiree looked so pale, the nut-brown hue vanished from her skin. Her naked tits bounced, streaked in strands of my dried cum as the bodyguard herded us through the courthouse. She walked stiffly, trembling.

I struggled to think but panic froze my thoughts. Soldiers bound to my enemy were attacking me.

"Holy shit," I whispered. I was not prepared for this.

"Where are we going?" I asked, finally gathering some of my wits.

"The back of the courthouse, exiting onto Yakima Avenue," 51 answered. How did she sound so calm? Her ebony face was a mask of stillness, her eyes hidden by mirrored sunglasses. She didn't even have her weapon drawn, unlike the other members of the guard marching around us. "We parked the limo and our patrol cars back there, remember?"

"Right," I nodded.

We raced through the courthouse, and I struggled to think despite the adrenaline that pounded through my veins. We were under attack by US Soldiers. That meant the army base south of here was... My heart froze. What if they could be coming for Mary?

No ifs. They would be coming for Mary.

"51, Fallen Eagle!"

51 glanced at me, nodded, and pulled out her Nextel. They were similar to radios but worked over the cell phone network. All of our bodyguards had one. "51 to all units, Fallen Eagle. I repeat, Fallen Eagle."

Fallen Eagle. The code phrase for the worst case scenario—an all out assault by our enemies. Whether Lilith or the nuns or some new threat. Like today. Ever since the Nuns attacked us three months ago with the SWAT officers, I had been preparing for another attempt by Heaven to stop me. The bodyguards had their instructions to get everyone—our families, our servants, and our sluts—they could to safety. In Kansas, I had a bolthole prepared, a place where we could regroup and figure out how to face any new threat.

"47, copy Fallen Eagle." 47, second-in-command of the bodyguard, was with Mary back at the house. She would get my wife to safety.

Squad D reported in with Shannon and George in Chicago. Squads E and F, guarding our planes, also responded. Now we just had to move quickly. If we did, we might just be able to escape and figure out how to deal with this new, overwhelming force.