The Devil's Pact Pt. 38

Story Info
A mother and daughter make love to each other!
22.5k words
4.59
9.4k
10

Part 38 of the 43 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cast of Characters

Warlocks

Mark Glassner -- Mary Sullivan

Sex Slaves "The Sluts"

Alison -- Desiree Fitzsimmons -- Xiu -- Korina-- Violet -- Lillian -- Chastity (deceased) -- Karen (deceased) -- Jessica St. Pierre -- April

Servants

Samnag "Sam" (Holy Vizier) -- Candy (Sam's Girlfriend) -- Dr. Willow WolfTail -- 51 (Chief Bodyguard) -- Rachel -- Leah (Chauffeur) -- Jacob -- Monique -- Lize -- Lynda (Pilot) -- Joslyn (Pilot)

The Living Church

Daisy & Rose Cunningham (High Priestesses)

Demons

Lucifer -- Lilith -- Marduk -- Molech

The Cult of Lilith

Lana -- Chantelle -- Babylon -- Crystal -- Starlight -- Nurse Thamina -- Fiona -- Tir (monster) -- Lamia (Monster) -- Cora (monster) -- Ziki (monster)

Sisters of Mary Magdalene

Mother Superior Maryām -- Archangel Gabriel -- Dominion Ramiel (Angel) -- Doug Allard -- Tina Allard -- Azrael (Angel)

Other

Antsy (Mark's Sister) -- Alice -- Sandy (Mark's Mother) -- Sean (Mary's Father) -- Tiffany (Mary's Mother, Sister Theodora Mariam) -- Shannon (Mary's Older Sister) -- Missy (Mary's Younger Sister) -- George (Shannon's Fiance)-- Damien (Missy's Boyfriend) -- Avialle (Antsy's Girlfriend) -- Agent Noel Heinrich, FBI (Former Slut) -- Craig Erikson (Mayor of Seattle)

Chapter One

Day by day, the Tyrants' darkness spread across the Americas, the governments falling under their dominion, giving praise to false idols.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Sunday, October 6th, 2013 - Mark Glassner - U.S. Airspace

Korina smiled at me, lighting up her doll's face and making her sapphire eyes twinkle. She slipped out of the slutty maid's outfit she wore, her hips wiggling. The black dress fell in a pile about her feet. She was naked underneath--like a good slut should always be. Her large breasts jiggled as the plane flew through a patch of turbulence. My cock was hard, eager to be inside her cunt.

I was in the bedroom of Air Force One, eager to pass the time.

Now that the United States was subordinate to our Theocracy, I had commandeered the plane from the President. He could fly on one of the many VIP planes the Air Force maintained for other important dignitaries. It contained a nice, if not spacious, cabin for the President's use. It came complete with a bed which I currently lay naked on. Desiree and Alison slept next to me--cuddled cutely together.

It was wonderful to have Desiree join us. After Brandon's attack, she had been in shock, abused at the hands of her ex-husband. But Alison had brought the Latina woman out of her shell after Brandon's brutal rapes, showing her that we still loved her. That she wasn't filthy or disgusting just because she submitted to that bastard!

If I could, I would bring him back to life to have him executed again.

In the week since we defeated Brandon and declared ourselves Gods and Protectors of the United States and the world, Mary and I had been busy. Giving interviews, making phone calls, trying to get as many people in positions of authority under our power as possible. We started with the federal agencies.

When the President summoned them to Washington State, the Director of the CIA, the Department of Energy, and the Chairmen of the Federal Reserve all resigned in protest. Their replacements were much more amenable. All the Federal Agencies were now run by people under our power, and this week we were going to start the video conferences to get federal employees, particularly those in the law enforcement and spy agencies, under our domination.

Tonight I was flying alone to Washington D.C. to make Congress our Thralls while Mary had already arrived in New York City where a governor's meeting was being held tomorrow. Then she was going to work on the UN, who had been busy trying to pass sanctions on the U.S. and our Theocracy. I hated being apart from my wife, but we could get more done separately than together.

I tried not to fear for her safety. Brandon had... awakened me to the dangers. Especially upon learning that there were other Warlocks out in the world. People who had made pacts with the Devil to gain the powers I had. Whenever I thought of that, I reminded myself that my wife had a battalion of soldiers and bodyguards to protect her.

Men and women who would die to protect her.

The U.S. Armed Forces were another entity we had gotten under our thumb. The only U.S. Forces not under our control were in Afghanistan--General Brice Fear had refused the President's orders. His army was split between commanders loyal to him and commanders under our power. The two forces had been skirmishing in Kabul for two days now.

I pushed that out of my mind. This was a time to relax.

"Mmm, Master," Korina purred as I pulled her to me.

She was such a lush distraction.

I kissed her hard on the lips as I pulled her body against mine. I loved the feel of her large breasts pillowing against my chest, her nipples so hard. And her pussy... wet and juicy on my thigh. Our kiss grew more passionate, our tongues dueling.

My cock throbbed so hard. Korina was such a loving slut, so quiet, often fading into the background around the more vivacious Alison and Lillian, the more outgoing Desiree and Jessica, and the irresistibly cute Violet and April. But she was still one of my sluts. The first to conceive my child.

I loved her like I loved the rest.

She didn't fight as I pulled her down to the bed. Sluts never resisted. They had given themselves to Mary and me. They were our sex slaves. They made a choice. I freed them from our mind control, and they wanted to be ours.

It was such a heady gift. One I treasured.

She moaned, kissing me so hard as I stretched out on my back, her busty form draping over mine. My cock throbbed against her stomach as she squirmed. She was so soft in my arms. I cupped her ass, squeezing them as I groaned.

"Mmm, you feel all hard and ready for me," Korina cooed, breaking our kiss and looking down at me with those vibrant, sapphire eyes. "Which slutty hole should I use to satisfy you, Master?"

"Why don't you choose," I told her

A big grin filled her face. "Thank you, Master. You won't be disappointed."

I squeezed her ass. "I never am.

She rolled off of me and lay facedown on the bed. Then she grabbed a pillow and slid it beneath her stomach, which raised up her plump ass. She wiggled it invitingly at me, a saucy look in her eyes telling me exactly which hole she wanted it in.

"Good choice, slut," I grinned and gave her plump rump a hard smack.

She cooed and giggled, her flesh jiggling. "Thank you, Master."

I moved over her, my cock so hard for her flesh. I draped myself over her body, her bubbly ass rubbing on my stomach. I guided my cock and found her hole. She cried out as I rammed my dick into her pussy.

It wasn't time for her ass. Yet.

I savored her hot snatch. She was so juicy, getting me lubed for her asshole. She wasn't Xiu, our pain slut. I didn't want to hurt her. So I let my dick soak in her pussy. I didn't fuck her. I just let her squirm and groan, lubing my cock, as I leaned over her, savoring the delight of her cunt.

"I'm going to fuck your ass so hard, slut."

"Good, Master," she cooed, her pussy clenching down on my dick. "I like it up the ass."

"You've been spending too much time with Xiu."

Her smile grew, her pussy growing hotter. "I have, Master."

I groaned as I pulled out of her inviting cunt. I didn't want to. But if I stayed in her pussy, I couldn't enjoy the delight of her asshole. Such a dilemma.

She shivered as I slid my dick up her taint and between her asscheeks. I shuddered when I felt her puckered sphincter, rubbing the head of my shaft against her backdoor. I pushed slowly at her asshole, savoring the tight hole spreading about my dick.

"Master," she sighed as more and more of my cock vanished into her bowels.

"Slut," I groaned as her tight ass enveloped more and more of my cock.

Korina panted, looking back at me with a happy smile as my cock reamed deeper into her bowels. And then my crotch pressed into her ass. She had taken every inch of my cock. She shuddered, clenching her bowels about my shaft.

I loved her tight embrace.

I drew back, savoring the pleasure of her bowels, before driving back in. The euphoria rippled down my shaft. The friction so rough and delightful. I grunted, burying into her again, my balls smacking her taint. Then I pulled back and rammed in again.

And again.

"I love your ass, slut!" I grunted, fucking her tight bowels.

"Thank you, Master!" Her asshole tightened on my dick. "I live to pleasure you and Mistress! It's what I was born for."

Someone giggled. "Mmm, yes."

I glanced to my right and grinned. Alison and Desiree watched me bugger Korina, slamming my dick into their fellow slut. Alison was on top of her wife, their breasts and cheeks mashed together, chokers glinting gold about their necks. Alison's paler flesh contrasted with Desiree's nut-brown skin as the barely legal girl and the nubile beauty writhed together.

"Fuck her ass hard, Master," Alison purred.

"Don't I always?" I grinned, slamming faster into Korina's bowels, making the slut grunt as our flesh slapped together.

"Oh, yes, mi Rey," Desiree purred, a smile playing on her lips. That smile brought joy to my heart. She was so vibrant once more.

Desiree wrapped her legs around her wife's hips and pulled Alison's pussy against hers. Alison kissed her wife, rotating her hips as the women tribbed each other. I kept pounding Korina's ass and watched the beautiful women make love, Alison's ass flexing as they both moaned.

It was so hot. So sexy. I kept plowing Korina, loving her tight bowels on my dick as I watched them. Alison's pink hair danced about her shoulders as she broke the kiss, humping her pussy hard against her wife's cunt.

"¡Mi Sirenita!" Desiree moaned as she tribbed Alison back with equal passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," Alison groaned. "Master's watching us fuck!"

"He is," Korina moaned, her bowels clenching down on my cock. "They're so beautiful, Master, writhing together."

"They are," I groaned, my dick throbbing, my balls boiling with cum. I gripped Korina's hips and pumped faster into her ass. "

"Yes, yes!" she howled. "Fuck me, Master! Use me for your pleasure! Oh, fuck! Your cock is the best! I love you! Oh, yes! You're driving me crazy! Harder! I'm your bitch! Fuck me like one!"

My balls slapped at her cunt, adding a wet, staccato beat to our rutting. A primal rhythm. I pounded her asshole. I rammed my cock into her bowels. I owned this woman. She was my slut. My slave. Her holes lived to please me.

"Fucking whore!" I growled. "Your ass is going to make me cum, slut!"

"Cum in me! Please! I love it when I feel your jizz inside me, Master!" She shivered, her bowels spasming about my dick. "Please, Master, use me!"

I groaned, slamming into her pussy as her bowels writhed about my dick. Her hungry flesh sucked at my cock. My balls, smacking over and over into her, boiled. My cum swelled in them. My back arched as I plunged into her velvety depths.

And erupted.

I groaned through clenched teeth as I shot her full of my seed. Her spasming bowels milked my cock. She moaned and gasped, wiggling beneath me as the pleasure fired through my body and struck my mind.

Such sweet rapture.

"Damn," I groaned, draping my body over hers, breathing heavily as I watched Alison's ass flex as she pumped faster and faster on Desiree. "That was good, slut."

"Uh-huh, Master," she mewled, her spasming bowels massaging my softening dick. She shuddered a final time, her orgasm bleeding out of her. "Thank you for choosing me."

I smiled, loving her submission, my eyes locked on my other two sluts.

They were kissing passionately, both bucking and shuddering. Their bodies were heaving together as they tribbed. Their pussies ground against each other, hands roaming each other's bodies. It was so passionate.

Then Desiree moaned into the kiss. She thrashed beneath Alison, cumming hard, her eyes squeezed shut. I grinned, watching the pleasure cascade across my Latina slut's face. It was such a beautiful sight to behold.

Alison broke their kiss, her back arching. "Holy shit! I love you, Desiree! I love it when your pussy creams all over mine!"

"Cum for me!" Desiree panted, grasping Alison's breast and playing with her pierced nipple. "Cum, my Sirenita!"

Alison drove her cunt one last time into Desiree, her ass clenching as her orgasm tore through her, then she collapsed on her wife and the pair kissed and murmured affections to each other. God, it made me miss my own wife.

I rolled off of Korina, breathing in heavily. The slut turned around and knelt beside me. Then she licked at my soft cock, cleaning her ass off of it like a good slut. I groaned, savoring the hot feel of her tongue sliding up and down it, my dick hardening as she engulfed the crown.

Her blue eyes stared up at me with such submission as she sucked, purring in delight. She loved the taste of her sour ass. I groaned, my dick throbbing harder and harder. I had made a wish for unlimited sexual stamina.

It came in handy around horny sluts.

"Yum!" Alison moaned and launched herself off her wife to join Korina. The youthful slut lapped her tongue against my shaft, helping Korina clean me. "I love tasting a slut's ass on Master's cock."

"You are such a horny slut, mi Sirenita," laughed Desiree as she lay on her back. She was still catching her breath from her orgasm.

I loved the feel of Alison's tongue stud dragging hard up my shaft. She licked up to Korina's lips sealed tight on my dick, brushing them before she headed back down to lick up again, cleaning a different spot on my dick.

The second time that happened, Korina popped her mouth off my dick. I shuddered, the two sluts kissing around the crown of my dick. They both moaned, sharing my cock between them like good sluts, my balls boiling.

Then Alison engulfed my dick, sucking hard.

Groaning at the pleasure, I sent a thought to Mary: I love you.

Thanks to the Siyach spell, we could communicate telepathically. So even though we were apart, we could stay in communication. We had been chatting during our separate flights to New York City and Washington D.C.

Oh, I love you, too, Mark, she answered. I could feel her lust. She was fucking someone in her hotel room.

My dick throbbed as Alison swirled her pierced tongue about the spongy crown, Korina licking up the side. Who're you fucking?

* * *

Mary Glassner - New York City

I shuddered, straddling a man, my pussy sliding up and down his cock as Mark sent his question. A naughty thrill shot through me. I knew my answer would drive him nuts. He hated when I fucked other men. It made him so jealous.

My fingernails scratching down a muscular chest, I sent, This cute bellhop. Though his dick isn't as great as yours.

That last part was the truth. His cock just wasn't as good as Mark's. It was fine, hard and reaching into my depths as I slid my pregnant pussy up and down on him. The bed, located in the Presidential Suite of the Waldorf-Astoria, creaked and groaned as I rode him hard.

Pleasure rippled through me as I waited for Mark's answer. How would he take this? My tits bounced, the bellhop groaning as I worked my pussy up and down his cock, his hands stroking my thighs.

"You're so amazing, my Goddess," gasped the bellhop. "So hot and wet and loving."

"I am," I purred, shivering, loving the worship in his smoldering eyes. He was such an Italian hunk, dark hair and that darker, Mediterranean skin.

Well, you should close your eyes and pretend it's my cock inside you, Mark sent after a moment.

Okay, I said, closing my eyes, my back arching.

Mark's voice spoke through my mind almost like he was here. You're riding my cock so hard, your hot pussy sliding up and down it.

I shivered, imagining it was Mark beneath me, his cock buried to the hilt in my cunt. Yes, yes, I'm riding my horny stallion so hard!

I let the fantasy wash over me, the bellhop grunting and groaning as I fucked him. I scratched at his chest, imagining it was Mark's sexy, muscular frame. My pussy clenched so hard on his dick as I bounced up and down so fast, my tits heaving.

The pleasure spills through you, Mark groaned. Your pussy loves my cock. It's driving your naughty cunt so wild. Your back arches from the pleasure as it builds in your cunt.

My back arched, thrusting my tits forward. I groaned and shuddered, the friction churning my pussy to a froth. This was so hot. I shuddered, my pussy clenching on the dick as I slammed down it. I gasped, flesh slapping together, my tits heaving.

Then I slid back up his cock. I rose on the girth, my hips swiveling, making him groan and grunt. The pleasure surged through me. I impaled myself on his cock over and over as Mark whispered through my mind.

Your pussy's so hot and wet on my dick.

And your cock's so thick and huge in my cunt, I sent back.

You're riding me so hard. I heard the rising excitement in his thoughts. You're fucking me so hard. So fast.

I am! Oh, yes, I am! I love riding my horny stallion.

Naughty Mare! he growled

Yes!

I was so naughty. My pussy clenched so hard, my orgasm building and building in my pregnant depths. My tits heaved. Hands seized them, squeezing them so hard, thumbing across my nipples, shooting delight to my pussy.

Your hands feel so amazing on my tits, Mark.

I love your perky tits, he groaned back. Mmm, I feel them in my hands right now. I'm squeezing them and playing with your nipples.

My pussy clenched.

Oh, yes, Mark! Oh, God, I'm riding your cock so hard while you play with my tits! Mmm, it feels so great as I slide up and down on it!

Are you going to cum on my dick? he growled through my thoughts.

My pussy clenched on the bellhop's surrogate shaft. Oh, Mark yes! I'm gonna cum! Yes, yes! Oh, God, yes!

My orgasm exploded through me. I slammed down the bellhop's cock. He groaned, feeling his goddess's pussy spasming about his dick. The pleasure rushed through me. I shuddered, his hands squeezing my tits so hard as he felt my pussy writhing about his shaft.

You're cumming so hard on my cock, Mare, Mark groaned, keeping the fantasy alive as the rapture boiled my brain.

I loved it. I held onto it for as long as I could, squirming on the bellhop's cock. I groaned, shuddering, grinding my clit into his groin. He bucked, thrusting up into me, so close to his own pleasure, to flooding my cunt.

Then he erupted. Another man's cum flooded my married pussy while I talked to my husband. I gasped, a second orgasm sweeping through my naughty cunt. I shuddered, milking his dick as the pleasure reached my brain.

And left me reeling in rapture.

He groaned and grunted, spurting his cum so hard into my pussy. I shivered, blinking out of my fantasy as the bellhop grunted, "My Goddess, yes!"

I groaned and rolled off of him onto my back. Xiu, an eager smile on her round, Chinese face, surged forward. She buried between my legs and lapped at the bellhop's cum spilling out of my cunt, sending shivers through me.

I so wish it was you inside me, Mark! The bellhop was nice, but he wasn't my husband.

Me, too, he answered. Fuck, Mare, I'm cumming in Alison's mouth!

I could feel the force of his climax, picturing Alison's pink hair spread across his lap while the cum fired into her mouth. She would swallow it with such eager excitement, her ass wiggling, juices dripping down her thighs.