The Devil's Pact Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now they didn't bother. They just watched, ready to pounce if it looked like I'd cross over. I could feel their eyes on me, full of anger and hatred. I ignored them, focusing on Mark's group.

The elevator reached the basement. They traveled down the hallway to the damned cold-iron box--the Matmown. The iron walls shown with a blinding, white light. The Prayers inscribed on the metal burned with the ferocity of the stars, flooding the Shadows with a painful glare. The door to the Matmown lay open. Not that it mattered.

I couldn't enter it. Not from the Shadows.

The door clanged closed. I wanted to howl in frustration. They would move on me next. I could feel it. Ever since they sent Sam to France, my name had barely been spoken. They were avoiding making plans, knowing I could spy on them from the Shadows and overhear whatever they said.

My mind whirled. I was only weeks away from being powerful enough to challenge them. Damn that slattern, Sam! How did Mark ever find someone so competent?

"Isn't it funny how much time you spend lurking in the Abyss," Lucifer mocked from behind me.

I almost jumped, but eons spent in the Abyss taught me to suppress any sign of weakness.

"You spent all that energy to escape, and yet here you are," he continued. "Why did you even bother?"

His radiance warmed my back. "What I do is none of your business. I am yours no longer."

"You have always been mine. Even now."

"Even if you interfere, I will still be free. Still be away from you!" I would never be his whore again.

"Why would I interfere? Everything you do serves my purpose."

I ground my teeth in frustration. He was always so smug, so sure that events danced to his lyre. I turned to face him. Tried not to flinch before his radiance. He had to shine as bright as his pride, and nothing in the universe was greater.

"What if they're plotting against you, Lucifer? Who knows what the Mother Superior told that whore Mary in France?"

He shrugged. "I'll know soon enough."

"How?" I asked, eyes narrowing. "Not even you can penetrate a Matmown."

"I have a spy. She has been with them for months. In their inner circle."

"Do you take me for a fool?" I demanded. "All the people around them are bound by the Zimmah ritual."

Condescension flickered through his radiance. "You should run along now and try to defend your little demesne before Mark takes it away from you."

Infuriated with Lucifer, I returned to my body.

Blinking, shocked back on my flesh, my heart thudding, my body having weight, mass once again. I sat up in my chair. Lana and Chantelle, my High Priestesses, knelt patiently. I wanted to slam my fist into the desk and screech out my rage and fear. But I had to maintain my calm, controlled exterior.

I am a Goddess.

I took two deep breaths, trying to exhale all of my frustrations.

My gaze fell on blonde, voluptuous Lana. Her round face, set with blue eyes, peered up at me. My lust stirred. I let my cock grow hard, expanding from my clit. The pink nub swelled into a thick, fleshy shaft throbbing with need.

My frustration needed an outlet, and Lana's juicy sheath was the perfect place to release pent-up energy.

"Lana," I said imperiously.

"Yes, my Goddess?" she asked.

"Attend me."

She rose gracefully, wearing a flowery dress and a light, blue sweater. She shrugged off the sweater and pulled her dress over her head. Round breasts, large nipples pierced with gold rings, spilled out, both so taught and delicious. I followed my eyes down to her hips, swaying as she moved.

My eyes feasted on her plump curves. Her heavy breasts swayed as she circled to my side of the desk and bent over it. Her rump pressed at me, wiggling with her awakened desire, surrendering to my lusts. My dick throbbed at the sight.

"Such an obedient slave," I purred, touching her ass.

"My Goddess," she moaned, shaking as an orgasm swept through her. Juices squirted down her thighs from her spasming pussy, filling the air with the most delicious of scents--a woman's arousal.

I savored her tart, tangy fragrance. I shuddered, letting my red dress dissolve into mist, exposing my perfect body. My pillowy breasts swayed before me, my dick reaching towards the hot pussy nestled between her thighs.

"Use my naughty cunt to relieve yourself," Lana purred.

"Oh, I will use you," I groaned, staring at her quivering rump.

Chantelle, Lana's wife and my other high priestess, also undressed. She had the slim, lithe figure of a ballerina with a porcelain face framed by short, black hair. I could smell her arousal as well, a sweet musk adding to Lana's bouquet. A girl-cock swelled from Chantelle's clit. Lana reached out and grasped her wife's dick, stroking it.

"I need relief too, my love," Chantelle purred in her melodic, Quebecois accent.

"Gladly," Lana answered and pulled her wife's cock into her lips.

The sucking throbbed my dick. My pussy clenched as Chantelle groaned, a graceful shudder wracking her body. My dick twitched. I groaned, breathing in the bouquet of feminine passion filling my office with such sweet incense.

Such beautiful offering.

Lana's cunt was shaved, her labia engorged and dark with passion. Begging to worship my cock. With a hard thrust, I buried my girl-dick deep into her sheath. Hot, tight pussy engulfed my cock, spasming immediately.

She came before my dick buried to the hilt in her pussy, my very touch igniting her rapture. Her pussy writhed about my cock, milking it as she quivered, her cute rump tensing and rippling. A moment later, Chantelle moaned, my Lust flooding through Lana's body and into the black-haired woman.

I smelled the salt of girl-cum flooding Lana's mouth.

"Drink my cum!" Chantelle moaned as my Lust triggered her orgasm. She gripped Lana's blonde hair, fucking her cock deep into her wife's hungry lips as it erupted. "Just drink it all."

"Use the little slut," I groaned, drawing back my cock through the spasming delight.

Lana's pussy never stopped cumming as I pounded her. Every thrust slid in and out of the heaven of her convulsing silk. It massaged my cock, making me ache and groan. Her delightful tunnel pleasured my dick, building the pressure in the core of my pussy.

Chantelle found a rhythm with me, fucking Lana's mouth at my speed. We'd thrust into the whore at the same time, filling her up with the girl-cocks she loved. Chantelle's eyes squeezed shut, her mouth gulping down load after load of cum from Chantelle's cock.

"My beautiful Lana," Chantelle moaned. "Swallow my load! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!"

The black-haired woman fired more cum than Lana could handle. It spilled out of her mouth. Chantelle swiped up the jizz with a finger, shoving it into her mouth with greedy hunger. She shuddered, savoring the taste of her own cum as she pumped more spunk into her wife's mouth.

My cock throbbed in Lana's spasming pussy. "That is such a nasty sight."

"My Goddess?" Chantelle asked, her voice throaty with passion.

I seized Chantelle's head and pulled her lips to mine. I kissed her with devouring passion, tasting the salty flavor of her cum.. The slut moaned her passion into our kiss. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, exploring, stirring her up while I pounded her slut-wife.

She groaned and gasped, her body bucking, assaulted by my Lust. I felt every spasm of her cock flooding her wife with more jizz to guzzle down. I thrust so hard, burying into Lana's snatch, her massaging pussy bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

"My Goddess," Chantelle panted when I let go of the kiss, her head reeling with intoxicated passion. "Thank you!"

"Your reward for your service," I hissed. "And here's more."

I cupped one of my heavy, perfect breasts. The nipple beaded milk. Hunger transformed Chantelle's face. She darted down, still fucking her wife's mouth, and latched onto my nipple. My pussy clenched as she nursed. My milk flowed.

She gulped down my creamy treat with as much enthusiasm as Lana gulped down her futa-cum. Pleasure arced from my nipple, through my body, and stuck the growing storm in my womb. I fucked Lana harder, her tight pussy gripping me like a velvet glove as it writhed. I exulted in her wet, spongy flesh.

I was the Goddess of Lust, and Lana and Chantelle fervently worshiped me. I drank in their passion, feasting off of it. I breathed in the sweet, musky odor of sex thick in the air. I didn't need to eat or sleep--I just needed to drink sexual energy.

Primal, vital life.

The storm raged inside me and then growled with erupting rapture. Winds of ecstasy whorled through me. Cum fired out of my dick into Lana's hungry pussy. Her cunt spasmed harder on my dick, milking the jizz out of my body.

I shuddered, Chantelle suckling so hard as the pleasure burst through me. My Lust surged through the warehouse. All my followers and my monstrous daughters felt it. Feminine orgasms erupted, sweet moans of worship rising to praise me.

I forgot all about my problems in this one, rapturous instance.

Then I collapsed into my chair, my breasts heaving, my cock shrinking. My black cum poured down Lana's thighs as she gasped and trembled. Her wife screamed out in orgasmic delight, firing more jizz into Lana's hungry mouth.

I closed my eyes, ignoring them. I breathed in deeply, savoring the musk perfuming the air in my office. My body tingled with energy, restoring the power I'd expanded to send my spirit to the Abyss.

I have a spy.

Lucifer's words interrupted my reverie. Did he really have a spy? Impossible. All those sluts around Mark were bound to him. None would betray him. Not when the bastard and his slattern held their life force in the palm of their hands. Lucifer was trying to keep me unbalanced.

I opened my eyes. Lana's messy cunt, smeared with salty pitch, wiggled before me. She kissed her wife, the pair groaning. Then Lana broke it, groaning, "Mmm, thank you. I love our Goddess's milk."

"You're welcome," Chantelle answered. "Do you have something to give me?"

"I do," Lana answered, moving around the desk. She perched her curvy ass on my desk. Chantelle knelt before her. I could hear the messy sounds of cunnilingus. "Oh yes!" Lana moaned. "You wonderful woman! I love you!"

"How is Tir progressing?" I asked. "Has she perfected it yet?"

"No, my Goddess," Lana reported, her voice thick with lust. Tir was my daughter by Thamina. Thamina, like Lana and Chantelle, used to be Mark and Mary's slut. Now she served me. "It's not transmitting effectively. She thinks another few weeks to fine-tune it."

I sighed. I didn't expect a miraculous breakthrough in the last few hours.

But it wasn't good news. I didn't have a few weeks. I closed my eyes again, thinking. Mark would be coming after me. I would have to stall him somehow. I needed to give Tir the time she needed to complete her work and for my army in Africa to be born.

But that wouldn't take care of Mark himself. I'd need something else to kill him.

I smiled. The daggers of Mispach. Forged by Cain from a falling star. Any wound from one of those cursed daggers is so fatal, no power could heal it. They were lost to time. First I'd need to get some breathing room. Then there'd be time to search out one of the daggers.

"Mmm, let me taste our Goddess's seed," cooed Lana.

The sounds of their kissing distracted me. When I opened my eyes, I found them locked in a passionate embrace. Their relationship was young; their love still burned hot. I could feel the lust bleeding off both of them, calling to me. Lana moaned low and throaty as Chantelle sheathed her cock in the blonde.

Their lust stirred my passions, hardening my cock.

I glided gracefully around the desk, my cock waving hard before me. Chantelle's slim ass pumped as she fucked Lana. I touched the small of her back. I held back my Lust, wanting my priestesses to be relatively clearheaded. Chantelle looked at me over her shoulder, an inviting smile on her face.

My cock found her wet cunt, and I drove hard into her, pushing Chantelle's dick deep into Lana. Savoring the feel of Chantelle's pussy, I groaned, "I have a plan, Priestesses."

Chapter Five

It is said the Tyrants were so paranoid, they plotted only in a tomb of iron, warded with demonic magics to prevent any from spying on them. In their Matmown did they plot the first battle in their war with the demon Lilith. The first great disaster of their reign.

--excerpt from The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy, by Tina Allard

Friday, November 8th, 2013 - Mark Glassner - Tacoma, WA

The door to the Matmown clanged shut.

Excitement trembled through me as I surveyed the room. A chill pervaded, the metal walls and floor icy to the touch. A table--cheap, the kind that could fold up and you'd see in a hotel's convention hall--dominated in the center, folding chairs around it. I sat at the head, Mary across from me. All the sluts: Alison, Desiree, Violet, April, Jessica, Lillian, Xiu, and Korina, along with Willow, Sam, and Candy took their seats. The people I most trusted. My wife, our sluts, our doctor, and our vizier and her assistant.

My family. We were a strange group, but I loved them all. Though I loved one far more than the others.

There was no electricity inside the Matmown. There could be no holes in the walls to run a wire. It would break the containment. The only opening was the door, designed to seal shut and be impregnable from the outside. But Sam had thought of everything. Floor lamps enchanted to glow without power stood in the room's corners, space heaters hooked up to car batteries struggled to lessen the chill, and the chairs had spells giving them seat warmers.

I appreciated that.

I didn't ask how she did this. Her explanations always went over my head. It only mattered to me that they worked.

"Okay, Mary, what have you been holding back?" I asked my wife, eager to finally find out her big secret. The last six weeks had been almost unbearable at times. "Spill it."

Mary took a deep breath. "Mark, we have started something terrible."

Terrible? I knew Mary had some guilt over the way we treated people in the beginning. But terrible was a little much. "What do you mean?"

"Lucifer and the other demons are trapped in the Abyss, but their prison is weakening. Because of us." I could see guilt in her emerald eyes. "As more and more people worship us as gods, the prison grows weaker. Maryām told me that you will kill Lilith one day, and that would be the final straw keeping Hell shut. Lucifer will be free." She looked at me, her eyes pleading. "Free to wreak havoc on this world. Because of us. And it won't just be the Devil. All the demons will be unleashed.

"Monsters like Molech!"

I shivered, my stomach twisting at the brutality Molech inflicted upon the women sacrificed to him. I swallowed, looking at the others in the room. Stunned disbelief froze the sluts' faces, jaws dropped, eyebrows raised. Violet gave a slow shake of her head. They didn't want to believe their masters would cause such a problem. Hell, I didn't believe we could cause such a problem.

"Are you saying that I'm causing the end of the world?"

"We are," Mary corrected. "I'm just as culpable. You may have led, but I've willingly followed you."

"Then why are we making people worship us? And trying to rule the world, Mare? Shouldn't we be telling people to stop worshiping us?" Could I really give that up though? That wonderful high as a thousand people cry out my name in worship?

"Maryām told me that the prison was weak enough. Getting more people to worship us isn't going to change that? But if we unite the world, we might have the power to challenge the demons if they get out." She swallowed. "And a confrontation with Lilith is inevitable."

"It is interesting that killing Lilith is the trigger," Sam said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Well, she was the first woman created, made of the dust of the earth just like Adam," our vizier explained, pushing up her glasses. "She was the first Warlock. The first human soul condemned to the Abyss. She grew powerful after all those millennia imprisoned. Her death, her blood, would hold all that energy she had gathered. She is a mix of both worlds now."

"So we don't kill Lilith," Violet said, pigtails flying at the vigorous nods of her head. "If she lives, Lucifer cannot be summoned."

"That's great!" Xiu exclaimed, her heavy tits jiggling. "We just have to capture her and imprison her."

It couldn't be that simple. Right?

"Capture Lilith?" Lillian snorted with derision. "Yeah, that'll be easy."

Violet blushed and looked down at her fidgeting hands.

Mary glared at Lillian. "You don't need to talk to your fellow slut that way," my wife snapped. "Tonight, you will report to me for your spanking."

"Yes, Mistress," Lillian answered, looking contrite. But a small smile played on her lips. Xiu wasn't the only slut that enjoyed Mary's spankings. "I'm sorry, Violet. Do you still love me?"

Violet rolled her eyes as Lillian fluttered her eyelashes at her. "I do."

"So, how do we capture her?" Willow asked.

"Isn't that what the Legion is for?" Jessica, our caramel-skinned reporter slut, leaned forward. "We know she's in Seattle. Let's send in the troops. They're supposed to be gifted with certain advantages in fighting monsters because of the Ragily bond."

"But what if something goes wrong?" Mary objected. "What if she accidentally gets killed?"

"Do we have an alternative, mi Reina?"

"No. But the Mother Superior hinted that there was a way to trap Lucifer when he first crosses over. She said the answer lies in Qumran."

"What's Qumran?" April asked. "It sounds like a drink."

"A dirty drink," Lillian giggled. "Cum-rum. Mmm, sounds delicious!" Lillian threw her arm around April's shoulders. "Me, you, and your cute girlfriend should find a hunky guy and give it a try."

April flushed, glancing at Violet, who shifted nervously. April had a girlfriend? Who was she? "We're pregnant, Lillian," April pointed out. "Both of us."

Pregnant? So was it Korina or Violet?

"Right," Lillian sheepishly grinned. "So I'll enjoy the rum and you can enjoy the cum!"

"Sure," April sighed.

"We'll have so much fun!" Lillian declared.

"Khirbet Qumran," Sam interrupted testily, giving Lillian a frosty look, "is a series of caves in the West Bank where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Many of the texts discovered predate the New Testament period. Not all have been released to the public. The traditional view is that they were penned and stored by the Essenes, who..."

"Yeah, that's what the Mother Superior said," Mary interrupted before Sam could get into one of her long lectures. "The Creator safeguarded the knowledge at Qumran."

Candy sighed and looked at Sam. "I guess we have more traveling to do. Hopefully, no monster will try and eat us this time!" There was a bitter, almost accusatory tone to her voice.

Sam shot her a warning look, then gave me an apologetic smile.

"We'll send you some protection," I reassured Candy. We should have given them a few of the bodyguards on their first mission, but Mary thought keeping it low-key would let them fly under the radar.

Instead, Lilith's daughter almost killed them.

"It'll take a few days to arrange things with the Israelis. Right, that's where Qumran is?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah, the West Bank. Though the scrolls are housed at the Museum of Jerusalem in a specially created--"

"So we need to capture Lilith, and quickly," I said, heading off her long-winded explanation. "Hell, if we can capture her and lock her up somewhere, we can avoid the entire problem."

"It's bold. I like it," Alison smiled. "She killed Karen. I say we lock the bitch up in a tiny cell for the rest of her life!"

1...345678