The Diamond Prince - Ch. 06

Story Info
Declan takes the wrath of a jealous husband
3.7k words
4.8
2.8k
2

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Rough - The Chronicles of the Diamond Prince

Chapter 6 -- The Green Monster

Content warning: Strong language, graphic sexual content, graphic BDSM/Kink elements, emotional trauma, sexual non-consent/reluctance, sexual violence.

Declan had spent the day helping Rick in the yard, even if it was small, Rick took pride in it. He seemed very pleased with the ease with which Declan was able to get things done. Dinner time rolled around, and the women called the boys in. Both showered, and they all ate together. Nearing the end, Helen spoke. "Declan, I'll be borrowing you after dinner." She said with determination.

"Yes Mistress." He said immediately. He wasn't surprised. He'd noticed the way She watched him, like She was resisting being attracted to him.

"Well then, if that's the case, maybe the girls and I can get better acquainted." Rick said with a sly smile. Helen rolled her eyes. She always fought to maintain a decorum of dignity and subtlety, keeping matters of the bedroom to Herself as much as was practical. Rick was a bit more open to experimentation.

Declan knocked gently on Helen's bedroom door following kitchen clean up and entered at Her bidding. She was sitting in a robe on the edge of the bed, and he dropped to his knees, at Her feet, waiting to see what She would expect of him. She'd not yet taken him for herself, and he was curious to see what the quiet, reserved Helen would bring to the table when alone. "Please allow me to serve You, Mistress." He said respectfully, wanting to ease any reservations She had.

She hesitantly ran Her foot up and down his thigh a few times, and said quietly,

"I haven't been with a man other than Rick and Jonny in a very long time."

"I understand Mistress. I am Yours, in any way You need." He said gently.

"I'd like to look at you." She said with sudden determination. He immediately stood, and stripped, efficiently, but without urgency. He set his clothes, folded neatly on the dresser nearby, and stood, displaying his body for Her. Her breath seemed to catch, and She stood, approaching him. She hesitantly ran her fingers over him, testing the way he felt under Her hands, and he watched as Her features softened, his calm flowing through Her.

He clasped his hands behind his head to allow Her all the access She desired. She was so gentle, tentative. He let out a slow exhale, relaxing himself as much as possible. "Jonny had been Rick's age..." she said absently, moving behind him, admiring his back, and eventually his ass. "You're a beautiful young man." She said, almost to Herself.

"Thank You, Mistress. I'm Yours to look at." He assured her, continually attempting to build Her confidence. As she made Her way back to his front side, She looked up at him, and he maintained a stoic expression, though his eyes remained gentle and inviting. She seemed to have a moment of courage, and turned Her attention back down his body, and gently wrapped Her fingers around his cock.

He closed his eyes, letting another deep exhale escape him. She began to move Her hand, exploring his texture, feeling him begin to harden at Her touch. His physical enthusiasm seemed to spur Her on and She began to pump him more strongly, and a small moan escaped his throat. He opened his eyes, a new sheen of lust glossing the green. She bit her lip and released him, suddenly looking slightly shy again. He spoke in a breathy tone,

"Please, Mistress, ask of me what You will." Encouraging Her to take from him. His cock now stood at attention, and he was more than ready to give Her anything She wanted.

After a moment's hesitation, She opened Her robe, revealing Her naked body to him. Though She was significantly older than him, he guessed at least a hundred to a hundred and twenty years older, She still maintained a lovely figure, and he raked his eyes over Her appreciatively. This seemed to solidify Her intentions as She leaned back and motioned for him to come to Her. He obeyed, moving as sultry as he could in the short distance, to cover Her body with his. Eye to Her, his body hovering barely above Her, She ran Her hands over his shoulders and arms. "Show me what they trained you to do." She said, a look of wonder on Her face, and he gave a sultry grin.

Downstairs, Rick had quickly decided that the novelty of having two women younger than Himself to play with was worth exploring. He had them naked, and kissing passionately, hands roaming over each other. He watched raptly, and continued to encourage them to move farther, their hands moving to tits and ass and pussy. Eventually, He pulled his cock out of His pants and began to stroke Himself languidly. He called Ava to Him, and gently pushed her mouth down on Himself. She took His cock in her mouth, feigning enthusiasm as best she could, eager to please. In these moments, she always looked to her memories of Declan's performances, grateful for his guidance. Rick signaled to Candy. "Finger her, I wanna see what she looks like impaled from both sides." Candy obeyed, and Ava moaned on His cock dutifully.

Declan had kissed his way down Helen's body and was now preparing for Her impending orgasm as his tongue expertly worked Her. She was sighing and moaning much more openly than Declan had anticipated, and he was glad for it. He could tell, She was close, and he fully intended to give Her an excellent orgasm, using only his tongue.

Before long, his goal was realized, and he felt Her bucking up into his face, moaning loudly. As Her orgasm subsided, he pulled his face away, and inserted two fingers into Her, watching as She gasped and squirmed at the sudden change in sensations. He gently worked his fingers in and out of Her, crooking his fingers to press in exactly where She would feel him most. Her moans and cries amplified and Her back arched, and he quickly worked Her back up.

He replaced his tongue on Her over sensitive clit and She cried out, bucking Her hips into his face and he obliged Her request. He thrust his fingers deep, his tongue working to bring Her over the edge again. Her walls pulsated around his fingers, and She cried out again, Her second orgasm overtaking Her. Her body went slack, and Declan wiped his face on his arm while catching his breath. He crawled up beside Her and laid gazing at Her. When She lazily turned to look at him, he gave a small smile and asked, "What else can I give You, Mistress?" She huffed out a laugh and ran a finger along his jawline.

Ava laid breathless on the floor as Rick roughly took Candy from behind. His movements were clumsy, but Candy moaned out her appreciation dutifully. When He came, He quickly gave Candy a kiss on the back and let her collapse beside Ava. "Great work girls." He said gently. Rick may have not had the greatest technique, or an understanding of intimacy, but the girls knew He was doing His best. They appreciated His sincerity and leniency. The girls curled into each other as He made His way back upstairs.

Helen clawed at Declan's back as he pounded into Her, skillfully angling himself to hit Her g-spot with every thrust. Sweat beaded on his brow as he felt Her near Her third orgasm. He felt Rick's presence before he saw it but concentrated on the task he had been given. Helen was enraptured in Declan's touch and didn't even notice Her husband appear in the doorway.

Rick watched as Helen screamed out her orgasm, Declan groaning as She spasmed around his throbbing cock. He bit his tongue to stave off his own release as he gently eased Her through. She lay breathless below him, and Rick moved into the room. "Alright kid, take a break." Rick said, patting Declan on the arm. Declan's connection severed instantly as he quickly pulled off of and away from Helen. Helen startled and reached to pull a blanket over Herself.

"Rick... what are you..." She stuttered, suddenly sobered by the loss of Declan's comforting energy. Declan took Ricks hint and bowed, excusing himself.

"Thank You, Mistress, Master." He turned and left for the basement.

Declan stumbled into the basement just as the girls were collecting themselves to move from the floor. Ava scrambled to him, noting his disheveled and sticky state. "Declan are you ok?" she asked, running her hands over him, leading him to the couch. His cock visibly throbbed as he sat, and Ava bit her lip. "Do you need to cum?" she asked quietly, staring at his obvious need. Candy appeared with a wet cloth, and Ava took it and wiped his face and cock, and he groaned under her ministrations.

"He's all yours, sweetie." Candy said, flopping into bed. Ava's eyes met Declan's, and she saw his plea, and knew he would never ask. Ava smiled and shot forward, straddling his lap. She locked her lips onto his and he kissed her back, passionately. She impaled herself quickly on his throbbing member and he growled into her mouth, wrapping his arms around her.

She squeezed and bounced on him, moaning in his ear, and quickly, he hissed out a warning, "Hun, I'm gunna cum, baby, I'm gunna cum..." And she smiled into his neck and whispered,

"It's ok, cum in me." and he did, pulling her hips down, cumming deep inside her. He stuttered a few times before stilling. She pet his hair, clinging to his sweaty body.

"Hun, thank you." He pulled back from the embrace and met her eyes. "Thank you." He cupped her cheek gently. "What can I do for you?" he asked, feeling indebted to her for the small, but thoughtful gesture. Letting him use her for his own need was a gift he didn't take lightly. She smiled brightly, giving him a peck on the nose.

"Take me to the shower." She said sweetly, not needing anything from him but his presence.

"Yes ma'am." He said, standing swiftly, his eyes never leaving hers as he effortlessly lifted her, striding towards the bathroom.

He knelt at her feet as the water beat down on her back, he gently washed her, reverently worshipping every inch he touched. She was so small, and so strong. He had been in awe of her from the moment he laid eyes on her, and he wanted to always show her that. His long fingers gently lathed her every curve in soap, massaging tension from her. She felt so comfortable, so safe in his hands, and she trusted him with her life. She knew he had no agenda, no ulterior motives, he was just a transparent servant to not only his Master, but his fellow Kaftherians. He had not a malicious bone in his body, and what she had already witnessed him go through, he had every right to be bitter, and yet he always smiled.

She soaked in the attention he gave her and enjoyed his peaceful company. Once they were both clean, he toweled her off gently before drying himself, she watched as goosebumps erupted on his skin in waves, but he never faltered, patiently waiting until he had taken every bit of moisture from her body. She captured his lips again as he wrapped the towel around himself, and he sighed into her. They stood, forehead to forehead for a moment before he walked her back to their bed. He tucked her into his chest, protectively curling his body around hers, sighing in contentment. This home, this situation wasn't perfect, but he wouldn't give it for anything -- being free enough to hold his Ava close.

The next day, Ava and Candy continued as they had the day before, working in the kitchen and cleaning, chatting casually with Helen, and Rick took Declan to work with him. Rick made much of His money by scrapping, and odd jobs. He'd placed a heavy leather collar on Declan's neck as a symbol of his slavery, jeans and a worn t-shirt as his uniform. Rick drove from place to place, supervising as Declan hauled metal and furniture into and out of the van. Rick was uncharacteristically quiet throughout the day, and Declan didn't press the matter. He suspected that it had something to do with his activities with Helen the previous evening, but he couldn't fully understand the situation. Declan worked and Rick grew more distant as the day dragged on. He sat in His chair and barked only the barest of orders when necessary, leaving Declan breathless and sweating after ten hours of physical labour.

They arrived home to a warm atmosphere and pleasant smells of a prepared meal. Rick was grumpy and distant, dismissing the greetings form all, disappearing upstairs. All three women's eyes turned to Declan, who was dirty, disheveled, and exhausted looking. Ava's eyes portrayed her concern, and Candy turned away. Helen's eyebrows knitted together, and She approached him. "Sweetheart, you need a shower. Go take care of yourself and get ready for dinner." She placed a gentle hand on his face.

"Thank You, Mistress." He gave Ava a gentle look before complying.

Dinner was quiet, awkward even. Helen finally broke the silence. "Are you alright, dear?" She said, looking at Rick.

"Yeah. It's fine." He said, shoving food around on His plate. She gazed skeptically at Him.

"Did he do well today at work?" She said, attempting to provoke a conversation. Rick grunted in affirmation. When Rick refused to speak, Helen turned Her attention to Declan. "Declan, how did you find the day's work?" Rick slammed His fists into the table, and everyone jumped.

"That is a slave." He hissed through His teeth. "That is not a man of this house." Helen blinked; Her face tight with surprise. The girls dropped their eyes and Declan dropped from his chair, groveling at Ricks feet. Rick snorted and stared at Helen. "This boy is nothing compared to Jonny, and I am your Husband." He stood, flinging His chair back.

All flinched at the uncharacteristic display. "I am the Master of this house, and I'll fucking prove it!" He grabbed Declan's hair and hauled him up, ignoring his whimpers and bending him over the table -- sending food and drink flying. Helen screeched and shuffled back, the other two girls dropping to their knees and shaking. Ava couldn't bring herself to keep her eyes averted, after a moment she glanced up to see a horrified Helen huddled in the corner, Her hands over Her mouth, and Rick using His own spit to slick up His now exposed cock.

Declan gripped the edge of the table, bracing himself for what he knew was coming. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, attempting to relax and accept. His pants had been pulled down and he was aware of his fate. He couldn't look at the girls, he felt the smallest amount of shame wash over him being humiliated in front of his women like this, but this is what he was made for. His vision hazed, his connection shut down, and he was alone. His Master had every right to fuck him. Breathe, obey.

Ava watched, her whole body wracked with guilt that she could do nothing as Declan's face scrunched, his teeth gritting together as he was violated. Once again, Rick was disorganized and violent, fucking out His rage and jealousy. Declan had tears running down his cheeks, but he remained silent and still. Ava allowed herself a few tears as she glanced up at Helen, who had sunk down to the floor, clutching Candy who had apparently crawled over to Her. After a tense few moments, Rick's hips stilled and He clearly finished, breathlessly He pressed His hand into Declan's head, pushing his face harshly into the table. "I, am the MAN in this house." Rick said with wavering conviction. He threw Declan to the ground and stormed upstairs.

Once they heard the slam of Rick's door upstairs, the kitchen broke into quiet motion. Helen began to shake and sob as Candy comforted Her, and Ava scrambled to Declan, his body limp on the ground. Ava could do little but hold him- pulling his head into her lap, and she looked pleadingly over to Helen and Candy. Helen after a moment sobered and stood, wiping tears from Her face. "Candy, we need warm rags." Candy ran to the basement without a word.

Helen knelt next to Ava and ran Her hands over Declan, and gently said "We need to get him downstairs... what do we do?" Ava thought for a moment, realizing even with three of them they could never safely lift him. Ava turned to Helen and with all the confidence she could muster, said

"You need to order him to move." Helen gaped.

"But, he... he..." She wavered. Ava took Helen's hand in hers.

"Mistress..." she said, pleading with Her to listen. "You need to order him to move to his own bed. He can do it, he's strong. But he can't act right now without a direct order, it's his instincts, his training. He will listen to You." She ran her thumbs along Helens hands soothingly. They met eyes. "Helen. Please. Trust me. He needs you to be his Mistress." Helen sniffled and nodded.

"Declan." Helen said with conviction. His body didn't move, but his eyes opened and strained to find Her in the room. "Declan..." She repeated more softly, kneeling near his head. His eyes locked on Hers. "Go to bed, now." She said with as much authority as She could muster. Candy was back and already wiping away evidence of the recent incident, Declan paid her no mind. He closed his eyes, and on shaking limbs, he began to rise. His eyes opened again to Helen offering Her arm and Ava against his side, ready to help balance. He accepted the help and stood slowly, immediately stepping toward the basement.

All three women escorted him down and into his bed, Helen taking a seat in a chair nearby. Candy continued her cleaning and tender ministrations as Ava curled into him, running her hands over him comfortingly. When she was done, Candy squeezed her way into the bed, offering what she could to the cuddles, willing energy into him, hoping to feel his connection. Declan was unconscious quickly, safe in his ladies' arms. Helen stayed, looking at Her pets, still shocked by Her husband's rash behavior. She stayed in the basement that night, falling asleep on the sofa.

Rick lay awake, reflecting on that evening. Guilt wracked him as he realized what he had done. Helen had yet to come to bed and it was far later than she ever stayed up, and he realized he had scared her. He scared himself. Declan was a model servant, down to the moment Rick had hurt him. Declan was tall and strong, he could have fought, but he didn't. He brought his wife a night's sleep she hadn't had in years, and he did his job diligently. He was jealous of a slave, and He had let his temper overcome Him, and there was no victory in it. He didn't know where to even start in rectifying his actions.

Helen woke with a start, not recognizing Her surroundings at first. Then She looked down to see a chain of bodies clinging to Her. She was laying casually on the sofa in the basement, while Declan knelt and clung to Her from the floor. Ava clung to him in turn, and Candy spooned the small girl. Helen sighed and carded Her fingers through Declan's hair and contemplated how they would deal with Rick today. She wondered how he felt and if Declan was safe from his wrath now.

Candy woke, stiff and sore from sleeping awkwardly on the ground, but looking up at the people she was supporting, decided it was worth it. Her Mistress had stayed with them, taken the side of the lower instead of Her free husbands' stance. Candy knew that Rick missed Jonny, they had been about the same age and Jonny had been with Rick for almost His whole adult life. They had been friends more than Master and slave, and Jonny had rarely been required to service Mistress sexually. Jonny was often ordered by Rick to fuck Candy as entertainment for them, but being Master's friend, he never interacted with Mistress alone. Candy had been so amazed when Mistress had called for Declan to serve Her -- she saw it as progress in Mistress's personality and loved watching Her step forward and take control of Her own life. Helen was a free woman but had nearly the same captivity as a slave. Candy hated that the outcome of a free woman taking what She wanted from Her own property was punishment.

She crept carefully upstairs to begin the morning chores, allowing the others a moment of peace. She entered the kitchen to find Rick sitting at the table, His head in His hands. "Master." She dropped to her knees and crawled to Him. He looked to Candy, who cowered beneath Him. Guilt continued to plague Him as He realized the effect of the rage He had unleashed. His beloved Candy was scared of Him, and His wife was still yet to make an appearance.

12