The Diamond Prince - Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard indistinct mutterings through his hazy slave-fog, before his Master plunged into him. He cried out, clawing at his surroundings. He clenched his eyes closed to keep his tears at bay. The cock in his ass held firm, no movement. Declan stilled, concentrating on that feeling, trying to adjust. Nix's strong connection bridge held him, soothed him, drank in his pain. After a moment he felt the cool slick of lube added, and he moaned in gratitude, and began trying to fuck himself on the item impaling him. He was a good whore, and knew a gift when given one. He fucked with everything he had, trying to pleasure the cock behind him.

Nix couldn't believe His boy, fucking Him like a slut. He watched as Declan moaned and fucked back onto His waiting cock. The boy was in pain, but he was playing his role so beautifully for their guest. He leaned forward and hissed gently in the boys ear, "That's my good boy. You're doing so good for me. It's okay, relax, I've got you. Sir will fuck you good." And he felt the tension release and His boy moaned. "Good boy." He breathed out, fucking into his toy.

Nix had cum inside His boy, temporary Mistress had cum many times at the hands and mouths of both boys, but poor Declan lay breathless, his dick hard and ready, deliberately avoiding any sexual stimuli. Nix was cuddling their temporary Mistress, but Declan could barely stand to breathe. He was on the verge of coming and dare not.

After a few moments he whined out of his control, and Nix turned to their captor. "It would appear we've left the boy wanting. Do you wish to leave him in agony, or do you want to watch him release, mistress.?" The air was tense for a moment.

"can... can I watch him... release himself?" She asked gently.

"Of course Mistress." Came Nix's voice. Nix moved the woman to sit in front of him, and signaled Declan to begin.

Declan knelt and stroked himself gently, he was sweating, quivering; his bright eyes were pleading. "come pet, show us your seed." Declan moaned, throwing his head back, he shot his load with force.

"Thank You Mistress, Master." He said, shaking and breathless. Mistress, checking the time, dismissed them and headed for the shower. Nix helped Declan dress and offered him an arm for support as they made their way back to the master bedroom. Declan could feel Nix's seed leaking from him; dripping down his thigh, and he could feel the pride and satisfaction flowing from Phoenix into him.

************

That night, Declan woke, sitting bolt upright. His breathing was intense, and he felt like he needed air more than this room could provide. He ran out to the expansive balcony, stark naked. He leaned against the railing, panting, and finally looking out to the stars. He hoped that Ava was out there, better off than she had been. He closed his eyes and watched as her sweet face disappeared from view, arms reaching for him, her voice fading out as her screams waned. They took her away, and he never saw her again.

He felt warmth line his back, and Nix's emotions curled around his own. "...bad dream" Declan said, trying to shrug it off.

"I know, we all have them." Nix said, pressing gentle kisses to Declan's neck and shoulder.

"I don't know if she's alive." Declan said, looking out to the sky. "She could be dead, and I couldn't save her." Phoenix hauled him into His chest, kissing every inch He could find.

"Baby, there's nothing you could have done." More than anything, he wished he could have shared this beautiful life he now had, with her.

"I have nightmares about what they did to me, only it's her instead." He said as tears threatened to fall. "I can't stand thinking of her like that."

They stood quietly, Nix holding tight to His boy, as though he might fall apart if he let go. He would never know the kind of pain that Declan had endured, only a shadow of it through the connection, but He tried to understand with everything He had. After some time, they both began to feel the chill of the night air, and Declan turned in Nix's arms to face him. With one last gentle kiss to the boys lips, Nix uttered softly,

"Come on, Bright Eyes, let me get you back to bed"

12