The Diamond Prince - Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so tired of playing this game, the game where he pretends that he isn't vastly smarter and stronger than her. The game where he pretends like he is just a servant, someone lesser than her. The game where pretends he doesn't crush her with his bare hands and walk away from this life of servitude, simply out of duty. The game where they both pretend that when they look into each other's eyes, all they see is a mistress and a slave. Just a few more days, and he would choose. He would choose what she really meant to him.

Nix knocked, and received a curt 'enter' in response, He gently pushed the door open to see their Lady with Her head buried in a pile of paperwork. The boys broke apart and each went to a side of Her. She gently pushed a few files into the drawers as they approached. They knelt palms facing up on their knees, eyes lowered to the floor, respectfully offering themselves to Her for anything She needed. After a moment, She glanced at them, sighed and shooed them away. "Not tonight boys, go entertain yourselves." She said with a tired stretch, casually sliding the emancipation forms into the drawer.

They both stood wordlessly and turned to leave quickly. As they were approaching the door, She called out. "Wait, Phoenix - would you please go to the rescue office and double check that there were no papers they forgot to bring to me? I feel like I'm missing a couple of files here." She was absently shuffling through files as she said it.

"Yes Ma'am." He said, giving Declan a squeeze on the arm, and then halted, pulling Declan back into Him.

He smiled and gave him a passionate kiss -- a promising kiss, something that Declan melted into, knowing his Nix was going to come take him and show him how much he meant, before departing immediately for the office on the other side of the manor. He would have accompanied Nix, but Mistress had made it quite clear that She would prefer if Declan didn't visit the rescue office until he had managed to put on pants. Needless to say, he'd not seen that office in some time. Declan closed the door to Mistress's office and turned to head back to Her bedroom.

He had made it to the top of the stairs and was ready to turn from the main corridor into Her private one, when suddenly he was grabbed by large hands. Too startled to even make a sound, he felt the wind knocked out of him as he was shoved into a small guest bathroom. Upon regaining his balance, he saw the door now blocked by the large foster slave he'd seen earlier, and another smaller, but still intimidating in size one. A chill immediately went down his spine, and he suddenly for the first time in a long time, felt far too naked, far too exposed.

He quickly tried to recall what he knew about these two, and it was little to go on. The large one had been a labor slave of some kind, and the other he could remember nothing. "Hello, little fuck toy." The larger one said with a sinister grin.

"We heard you were a good lay." chimed in the smaller one. Declan's stomach twisted into knots. He did his very best not to look rattled and tried to ease some of the tension with his best confident, charming smile.

"Well gentlemen, I'm flattered to know there are rumors about me." He said with more confidence than he felt.

"Pretty little thing like you, it's a shame your Mistress doesn't seem to share you too often, and it's not often we catch you without your stuck up bitch of a boyfriend." The large one said as he began to stalk forward. Though Declan had several centimeters on him in height, in weight he was sorely outmatched. "I think, it's time I take a taste for myself." Declan's smile faltered as panic began to set in.

"You... you know Mistress won't be happy with someone else touching Her things." He said, backing himself against the sink. "I'd really think twice about crossing Her. wh..wh.. where is your mentor?" He asked in a last-ditch effort to buy time for himself.

"Oh, don't you worry about him, he won't be along any time soon." The smaller one said menacingly. "We have you all to ourselves." Declan's stomach dropped and churned.

The large one lunged forward and got his fingers around his thin neck before he could cry out. He stifled the coming cry with pressure on his throat and a hand over his mouth. Declan's arms flailed in panic before they were restrained behind his back by the smaller of the two. He began to kick as best he could, but when the big one caught a foot to his knee he released Declan's mouth and used that hand to punch his gut with enough force to knock what remained of his wind down the street. He collapsed to the tile floor, gasping for air. He realized there was no connection, no empathy, he couldn't feel them and they could barely feel him. The bigger scooped him up like a doll and carried him unceremoniously through the door into the adjoining guest room, and farther, into the adjoined play room.

Before the terror could even fully kick in, Declan found himself tied face down over a bench, designed for exactly this purpose. As he tested his bonds and caught his wind, the gravity of the situation finally dawned on him, and his body began to shake. The two fosters were chatting jovially behind him and clearly taking their time deciding what to do with him. His throat was dry and hoarse from the earlier choking he'd received and his first attempt at a cry for help certainly didn't make it out of the room, and he didn't get a chance at a second. The smaller man was quickly at his front again, shoving a thick ball gag in his mouth, and as soon as it was fitted, the lash of a cane came down hard on the back of his thighs.

He screamed into the gag, knowing that now certainly the sound wouldn't travel much beyond this room. His only hope would be someone walking direct by the door at the right time, which was unlikely, given their location. A second hit came, and tears streamed down his face as much from humiliation as pain. No warmup, no soothing words, he wasn't ready to take this kind of play, if that's what it was.

He squirmed against his bonds feebly. "Stay still-" -Whack!- "...and shut UP!" -whack! whack!- After several more hits, Declan's cries and struggles turned to silent sobs - his body slack against the bench. He felt the gag pulled out of his mouth, spit and tears trailing off it and down his face. It was quickly replaced by a hard cock, shoved unceremoniously down his throat. When he felt slick fingers playing at his other entrance, he allowed himself to slide deep into slave-space. No Nix to abate it, soothe him, protect him. Just his own body, alone again.

Phoenix was now becoming frantic. It had been far too long, and He couldn't find Declan anywhere - it was just too strange. This time of night he could always be found in the Master bedroom, or in the common room with the others. He began asking if anyone had seen him, and the reply was always the same, not since dinner. He was now at full sprint from one side of the Manor to the other; He found Jason, dragging him away from a post-coital cuddle fest with a lady slave and unceremoniously into Mistress's office.

Jay squeaked in protest as Phoenix barged through the doors furiously, unannounced. "WHAT THE FUCK-" Lady Accarin jumped out of her chair, shocked at the sudden intrusion.

"He's missing." Nix growled with determination. 


"what the, what are you, who's missing?" she stuttered, suddenly catching Nix's urgency and the bewildered look on Jay's face. Her expression softened from surprised rage to concern quickly.

"Declan." He said in a low growl. Dani was silent for a moment, then stepped out from behind her desk and straightened.

"Roll call. Now."

----

Declan was drawn from his haze at the sound of a chiming bell from the hallway. Roll Call... he thought to himself and automatically tried to move to stand, but immediately failed, only to earn another kick to the ribs from his captors.

"Just where do you think you're going, little whore?" the larger one spat, planting his feet on Declan's limp body on the floor. "We're not done with you yet." Another tear rolled down his cheek. His mind was fogged, and he couldn't think of what this all meant. He was caught somewhere between real life and dark slave space and all he could think about was his instinctual need to obey to avoid pain. He was torn between the call of his Mistress, and the preservation of his life at the hands of his captors.

His eyes landed on the glittering pile of diamonds on the floor next to him; what was left of the beautiful collar his Mistress had made just for him. Surely She would be livid to know he let Her beautiful creation be destroyed by these unworthy hands. A small flash of something nagged at the back of his mind, something that glimmered like hope, but he couldn't place why. Not only had he now been violated and fucked and dirtied by these predatory pieces of property, but he was going to upset his Mistress by missing roll call. He should be the first one there.

He licked at his dry lips, tasting the familiar bite of blood on his tongue. He was suddenly hauled up to his knees by the back of his neck and forced down on another cock, he didn't care to figure out which one, even as the second round of the roll call bells chimed. The hair across his body stood at attention and tingled with the sound.

----

The Manor was now alight with a plan that had been in place and practiced many times. Roll call was designed as the emergency plan, should there be a disaster of some kind. It was quickly found that two fosters and their slave mentors as well as Declan were missing. Thereby, all staff and slaves were divided into groups to begin a room by room search of the manor, and if no one was found, they would move to the grounds and surrounding area. The two mentors were quickly found, unconscious and tied up in a supply closet in the slave kitchen.

Phoenix's stomach turned as he, Jay, and Mistress searched together. He could see the same worry etched onto His Lady's face as he felt in his gut. They began their ascent up the last set of stairs, towards the VIP guest rooms and Mistress's private bedroom. 



Declan heard the commotion, but it took a few moments to register. He found himself shoved off the lap of the man he had been forced onto. He felt his head slam into the wall and tried to focus on the action around him. Lights and motion, yells, and violence. He turned in time to see three faces he knew and strained to watch the situation unfold through his nausea and pain.

First was a ginger ball of fury, flying across the room and tackling the smaller of the rogues to the ground, his fiery fist making contact multiple times, incapacitating the man quickly. Next came that tall, emerald man, throwing the larger of the two into the wall by the neck, grabbing a pair of rope cutters from the dresser, ripping the safety tips off, and holding said big man at scissor point.

Next, his Mistress, flying to his side, speaking to him, telling him comforting things. His mind can barely process her words. He managed to focus, shake the cobwebs out of his head for a moment, as two employees of the manor come stumbling into the room, obviously having heard the commotion. He reached out as far as he could, begging his fingers to reach his collar. After some effort, he managed to pull it towards him and clutch it to his chest.

Mistress gave Declan one last smile and gentle pat on the cheek, standing and composing herself as regally as She could. Only someone close to Her would be able to see how shaken She was. To all other eyes, She would be the picture of composure and indifference. She looked to Phoenix, who shook His head, same to Jason. They didn't have to be told to read these slaves, but there was nothing to read, they held no connection. And then she spoke.

"I, Danica Diamond Accarin, officer of the Supreme Court of slave justice and legalities hereby charge these two slaves with assault on an owned slave, sexual assault on an owned slave, and violence causing an immediate threat to slaves or free peoples. I call upon you free people here as witness to my sentence. Do either of you witnesses dispute my charges?" She turned to the doorway, calmly awaiting a response as the two hired hands take in the scene before them. After a moment, their eyes land on Declan, and their faces first soften, then find resolve in unison. They both sternly shake their heads, No.

"then by the power vested in me by the court, I authorize the euthanasia of both slaves, to be carried out-"She turns first to lock eyes with Jason, who nods, and then Phoenix, and then back to the creature at her feet. "Immediately."

Phoenix's grin widened to its maximum sinister level, and He tossed the scissors towards Jason and threw the big foster to the ground - his fists beginning to pummel the large, indignant face. He could hear the gurgling of the other slave choking on his own blood. His vision was nothing but red as he extracted the slow, painful revenge for his beloved boy, one squelching hit at a time.

Knowing the deed was done, Danica dropped to the floor and pulled Her precious boy into Her lap. Tears flowed unbidden down her cheeks, and a half sob half laugh escaped Her mouth as his eyes opened and met with Hers. His connection was hazy and thready, She could only make out brief glimpses of his feelings. Bright red welts stood out from his skin all over his body, and he was bleeding from a few spots where his diamonds had been ripped out, either by the lash of a cane or rough hands. He opened his hand slowly, revealing the broken collar to Her. "I'm sorry Mistress." He whispered with strain. She smiled and pushed his hand away, kissing his forehead.

"Shh... We've got you, Baby." And she thought to Herself with rage, just this once, She would allow that black truck to soil her property once more.

----

Declan woke in warmth - radiant heat. The unshakable chill he'd had for the last hour before he fell unconscious was gone. He knew he should feel fear or trepidation at his last encounter, but something in his core told him he was safe. He opened his eyes slowly, and found himself surrounded in warm light and, warm bodies. A quick glance around told him he was in his Mistress's bed, and he was surrounded, snuggled by, consumed by body heat and connection. Forehead to forehead with Mistress, holding his hand.

His back against Phoenix, the man's arm wrapped possessively around his waist. Jason, awkwardly draped over all their legs. Even Annie was curled up amongst them, snuggling his waist. Despite all that had happened in his last lucid memories, he could feel nothing but happiness. He was safe, and clearly, not in trouble. Of course, he wasn't, why had he thought that before? These beautiful people cared for him, protected him. He had known they would come for him. With a contented sigh he drifted back off to sleep.

He woke again, the feeling of warmth was gone. Panic surged through him like lightning. What was real? was it a dream? Was he locked away, alone, exiled for his failures to protect the Lady's property, or failing to attend roll call? Did Phoenix see him as a disgusting whore, no longer worthy of His touch? He sat up involuntarily, hyperventilating, when a warm arm wrapped around his chest and his eyes began to adjust to the dim light. "Shh, hey - it's okay. It's me." Declan's breath hitched, and relief washed over him.

He turned and buried his face into the strong, hard chest that he knew could only be his Nix. Long, lean arms wrapped around him tightly, pulling him as close as he could get. "Shh, easy baby, it's okay. I'm here. You're okay." Nix chanted over and over. He held him close as Declan sobbed into His chest. After several moments, Declan's sobs subsided, and he tried to speak into the flesh in his face. 


"They... they..." -but his sobs continued once more. Nix bit back a groan, the pain and anxiety of his boy coursing through his own veins.

Declan had been through worse; he knew he had. Yet, this somehow felt more awful, more sinful, more his fault. He had something to lose, people to disappoint. He belonged to people better than him, and this body belonged to Them. He had allowed them to ruin what wasn't his. His wonderful Mistress, his beloved Phoenix. Only They had the right to ruin this body.

Nix held him, running hands gently over his bruised body. He dare not think of what was going on in His precious Declan's bruised mind and heart. He prayed to the Gods that their fate after death was worthy of the sin; they'd worked so hard to build His boy back up only to have it shattered meaninglessly.

After some time, Nix turned to see Danica leaning in the doorway. "Mistress!" Nix began sitting up
 "No." She gestured strongly with Her hands, indicating He should stay where He is. Nix complied and curled back into holding the distraught boy in His arms. She walked over, gently sitting on the side of the bed, resting a hand on Declan's heaving side. Declan stilled. She watched as he struggled to turn his head to Her. His eyes were wide with fear and red with tears.

"...Mistress" he sniffled in his struggle to address Her. "I'm sorry, I can't, I'm sorry, I didn't..." She pressed Her finger to his lips.

"my sweet one." She smiled warmly and cupped his face with Her hand, "no apologies. You did so well, my good boy." She ran a hand gently through his hair. "We've got you." As he exhaled, She continued to pet and hush him as Nix held him. Eventually, as Declan began to doze off, She left him in Phoenix's capable hands.

Phoenix held him for days, soothing every emotional wound, watching his physical ones, which were thankfully, minimal. When the boy finally woke for real, he couldn't help but feel something he knew he shouldn't be allowed to feel.

"Declan, sweetheart, are you ok?" Declan shook the cobwebs from his head as the sun broke through the fog. His eyes finally met Nix's and he smiled. 


"Yeah, yeah Nixxy." He paused, looking the brown eyed man up and down. "...Nix." Declan dove headfirst into Nix's chest and breathed Him in. "I'm sorry." he mumbled into His firm chest. Nix clutched him tighter to Him, so angry that after these many days, the victim continued to apologize.

"Don't." Nix said, wrenching Declan's face up to look at Him. "don't you dare." His eyes were stern and sharp, and only softened when He watched Declan begin to quiver. "Pet, it was never you. You didn't cause this. You are not to blame, my sweet doll." Nix pulled him fiercely to His chest. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner. I'm sorry I left you alone. I'm sorry... I should have protected you." Nix finally broke, His voice cracking for the first time since Declan had met Him; and it shook him. Phoenix was ever the face of composure. Seeing His features crumble for him of all people was the most touching thing he'd ever felt. He felt safe and cared for.

12