The Diamond Prince - Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up -- I know." Before they melted into each other again.

Soon they were a flurry of hands and tongues and clothing flying across the room, and Nix had picked her up and tossed her on the bed. He crawled on top of her and kissed and licked every inch of skin from her neck down her torso, paying close attention to her gorgeous, pert nipples. He explored with fervor -- invigorated by his new sense of confidence in his freedom to choose. He chose her. He chose to pleasure her, care for her, make her feel everything she deserved to feel. Her moans and sighs told him he was exactly where he needed to be, and like never before, he wanted her. He wanted to be inside her.

He lined himself up at her entrance, teasing her with the head of his cock. He watched her face for any hesitance, but was met with cries of "please -- please Phoenix!" and he obliged. He slid inside her wet heat with force, groaning at the sensation of her pulsing around him. He began a steady rhythm, a constant stream of obscenities spilling from her mouth. She raked claws down his back and arms as a sheen of sweat collected on his forehead. This felt so different, so new -- fucking her because he wanted to, fucking her on his own time, of his own will, not as a plaything or an object, but as a Man.

He felt her tighten around him and her breathing changed, she was coming. And so could he. He needed no permission, and he didn't ask. "Fuck! Holy fuck, fuck..." his hips stuttered as he emptied inside her, and she clung to him like a lifeline. They laid in silence, only their heavy breath filling the room. Nix slowly pulled back, falling from her, and looked at her sex disheveled face. She had a warm glow, and was flushed a dark copper from cheeks to chest against her gold skin. "Beautiful." He whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She opened her eyes and accepted his gaze with a smile.

12