The Diary of a Horny Girlfriend

Story Info
An insight into my diary entries while on holiday.
3.1k words
4.32
30.8k
35

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing anything on here. I've decided to do it in a diary form. Comments / constructive feedback appreciated. I've ideas of where Id like things to go for future updates but am also open to suggestions. Hope you like. 

7th March 2022

Going on holiday today! Can't wait. 7 days in the sun in Cyprus. It's going to be amazing. Much needed break from work. We are going away with Dan's (my boyfriend) parents, and some of their friends and family. It's their anniversary and they have offered to pay. Happy days! So lucky to have (future) parents in law that I like and get on with -- some of my past boyfriends I would HATE to have gone away with their family but this I'm looking forward to. Will be nice to have some company.

8th March 2022

Its sooo nice here. Hotel is amazing, must be costing a fortune. I wore one of my new bikinis to the pool. Dan said it was a bit skimpy to wear in front of his family -- he's such a prude sometimes. Besides, this is the least skimpy one I have so he better get used to it ha! I feel so relaxed already after just one day here. Dan's family are all really nice. Spent a bit of time chatting to Lisa. She seems lovely. She's about my age (25) and is dating Paul's (Dan's dad) best mate, Jack, who is about twice her age. He is rich so that must be part of the attraction but is also good looking to be fair and seems a good laugh so good for her I say! She also wore a skimpy bikini, and has a great body, so it made me feel a bit less conscious. Paul and Jack seemed to keep looking us both over -- it's so funny how Paul has always tried to hide how he stares at my tits. Lucky I don't mind, and also lucky that Dan and Tina (Dan's mum) don't notice! I've always felt comfortable round Paul. We have a laugh together.

I was horny all day yesterday and jumped on Dan as soon as we got in our room. He fucked me from behind in front of this huge mirror we have on the wall of our amazing room, and we both watched ourselves in it. It was really nice. It's not stopped me from being horny though -- I'm craving more! Hopefully he'll want more today. More time by the pool planned today I think -- fine with me!

9th March

Another lovely day yesterday. Not loads to report -- just sun and drinks! I wore the same bikini as the day before as I showed Dan one of the other ones and he said it was too slutty to wear out. It was a bit small for my boobs I must admit so didn't argue with him, couldn't be bothered. Dan seemed a bit grumpy in the afternoon -- just said he was tired and not feeling great so we never had sex. I was crazy horny though -- holidays do this to me -- so I tried to finger myself in the bathroom once he'd fallen asleep but I just couldn't seem to finish myself off. Frustrating! Wish I'd bought my vibrator away now!

10th March

I've just woken up and am writing this a little hungover. Dan's still asleep next to me. Anyway, Dan isn't well. Think he's got food poisoning. Turns out Tina, Dan's mum, is the same.

This meant that Paul and I decided to spend the day together by the pool. All the others were going out on a day trip to some local market but it sounded boring so we stayed at the hotel, and Dan and Tina were going to be in their rooms all day.

Seeing as Dan wouldn't be there to moan about it, I wore the new bikini that he said was too slutty. It would only be his dad who would see it and I knew he wouldn't mind. Turns out I was right cos as soon as I left the room and met him in the corridor his eyes went straight to my tits and he told me I look amazing. That made me happy. I've always enjoyed men admiring me, and never understood women who get offended when men check them out. It's a compliment! I thanked him but told him he should try to look at my face occasionally during the day if possible. He laughed and said he'd try - but no promises!

Anyway. we had a nice few drinks by the pool and a good laugh. He felt more like his natural self without the others around and we got on so well. If I'm honest, I think we had a better time because Tina and Dan weren't there.

As the day went on, we had more and more drinks, and the pool area started to quieten a little. I think both of us were getting tipsy on the booze. He suggested we go and sit by the pool bar for a while. As we were walking over we saw a couple of women with good bodies wearing thong bikini bottoms. I could tell he was looking at them and liking what he saw -- to be fair, I was too. He told me my arse deserves to be in a bikini like that. I told him Dan would never let me wear one but he smiled and said "Dan's not here!". Then he stopped walking and looked at me with a cheeky grin, leaned back a little and looked at my arse. When I asked what he was up to he moved his hands towards me slid my bikini bottoms into my butt crack to make them look more like a thong. I was a bit shocked, but the booze made it feel less weird and I didn't really mind so I just laughed. I told him he was trouble, but he just laughed, took my hand, and walked me to the bar. I've always liked thong bikini bottoms and to be honest I'd rather my arse got a tan than it just staying white, so I didn't complain!

There were no other customers at the bar when we got there. As I stood waiting for the barman, Paul sat in a bar stool next to me. He put his arm round me and rested his hand on my hip. It felt nice. He also took a chance to take another look at my arse and told me I look amazing and that I should let him dress me every day haaa! His thumb lightly stroked my hip. I could tell he wanted to touch my arse as it very, very slowly felt like his hand was getting lower, and moving from my hip towards my bare arse cheek. I didn't say anything.

Eventually his hand was on my arse cheek, stroking it soooo nice and softly. I admit it felt a little wrong for him to be touching me like that but having had a few drinks I probably managed to convince myself it was innocent enough. And the truth was I liked it so, even if it didn't feel completely innocent, I didn't want him to stop. I've always liked being touched there and his thumb stroked it so softly - he has such a tender touch. So, I just looked at him and smiled and he smiled back -- I think we both acknowledged that the smile was me giving him permission to carry on.

The barman eventually came over. His name was Miguel -- very handsome guy, probably about 35 years old. Like Paul, his eyes seemed to go straight to my tits too -- and like with Paul, I didn't mind at all. I think Paul noticed it too as he chuckled quietly.

We ordered some drinks and had a chat with him. He was really nice, good fun and very charming and flirtatious. The bar was quiet by now -- most people were going back to their rooms to get ready for the evening, so Miguel was able to spend plenty of time talking with us.

At one point, after ordering some more drinks, Miguel asked if I'd ever worked behind a bar. I told him no so he asked me to come round to his side of the bar and he'd teach me to pour a pint. Miguel led me to the beer pump that was right in front of Paul, then stood directly behind me. He was pressed against me lightly, and his hands reached round me and guided me, showing me what to do. He then let me pour a pint, as his hands rested on my hips and he looked over my shoulder. "And now I'll watch you pour" he said "or pretend I'm watching you pour while secretly just staring down at your tits". We all laughed. I told him he was as bad as Paul! I was loving the attention to be honest, and I did enjoy him being so close to me, holding me, as he taught me.

Eventually I finished pouring and went back round to Paul. His hand instantly went back to my bum. These two were so flirty and touchy feely with me! It felt like they were seeing how much they could get away with.

There were no customers around anymore so Miguel challenged me to a game of Pool. There was a table right by the bar. He suggested the loser has to do a forfeit. I've always been quite good at Pool so agreed. But it might have been a mistake as I was tipsy and Miguel, it turns out, is very good. I quickly lost the game.

He said my forfeit was to agree to a "special tequila slammer". I had no idea what that was but I don't mind tequila so told him it was fine. Miguel smiled and whispered into Paul's ear. Paul smiled and nodded. Miguel left then came back with salt, lemon and shot of tequila. He put the lemon in my mouth, so it was just sticking out and told me to hold it there. Then he told me that a special tequila slammer meant he had to lick salt off my cleavage before downing the shot and sucking the lemon in my mouth. He asked if it was ok. I was in a bit of disbelief and looked at Paul -- almost for permission. He just smiled and nodded. So, I told Miguel it was fine. I still had my bikini top on so it didn't feel too naughty.

We checked no one was watching, then he poured some salt on to my boobs / cleavage. He bent his head to my tits and slowly licked up the salt. He didn't go near my nipples as they were still covered by my top -- it was more in my cleavage. It did feel nice I must admit. He then downed the shot, and moved his mouth to mine, biting into the lemon. He eventually broke away, and we all laughed.

Miguel suggested Paul have a go too. That felt a little more wrong -- it's one thing having a barman do it, another having your boyfriend's dad. We both looked a little unsure. Paul asked if I minded, and I told him it was ok. So, he did it too. I must admit, I was enjoying it, and my nipples hardened (which I think was obvious but neither of them said anything -- thankfully).

After that, we finished our drinks, but it was getting late, and I'd promised Dan I would spend the evening with him. So -- a bit reluctantly -- we said goodbye to Miguel, and Paul held my hand as he walked me to the room. He thanked me for a nice day, kissed my cheek and we went our separate ways.

Dan was awake when I got in. He still wasn't feeling great. I was horny though so asked if I could make him feel better with a blow job. He said yes so I quickly sucked him off before we both went to sleep.

It's now morning as I write this but Dan isn't much better. I've had a few messages with Paul, and Tina is the same so we'll spend the day together again. All the others will be around today though so we'll have some company so will be on our best behaviour!

11th March

Ok where do I start? Well, firstly the day started off nice with more sunbathing and drinks, and with everyone there (except Tina and Dan) it was nice. At one point me and I left the others to get a round of drinks. I was pleased to see Miguel working. He asked with a cheeky smile if we wanted any tequila slammers but we just laughed it off. The bar was busy so we couldn't talk too much but when we were about to leave Miguel told us he had a 20 mins break soon if we wanted to keep him company. Paul said he should get back to the others but suggested that I could stay if I wanted. That surprised me a little -- Miguel was obviously a bit of a flirt and probably not the sort of guy you'd want your son's girlfriend spending time with. But he seemed fine with it, and I admit I wanted to, so I stayed.

He took me to another bar which was part of the hotel but at the top of the cliffs, overlooking the sea. It was very secluded and quiet, and is only open to guests in the evening, so we had the place to ourselves. It was such a beautiful spot. We sat on a sofa type seat looking out to sea, and were surrounded by gorgeous plants and flowers, where no one could see us. It felt very intimate and romantic. We sat together and he put his arm round me. I felt so comfortable with him, and we chatted with ease. I'm sure he's done this with hundreds of women in the past, but he made me feel sexy and special.

I was sure he was going to try and kiss me, and I was sitting there wondering how I'd respond. I knew I really wanted to be able to say no, because of Dan, but wasn't convinced in myself if I'd have the power to when it came to it.

But then he looked at his watch and said he had to get back to work. The time had flown. And he stood up and didn't try to kiss me. I wouldn't admit this to anyone, but I felt disappointed. I really wanted to feel his lips and touch. Was he just being a gent? Did he not fancy me? Is it cos I'm with Dan? I don't know. But in that moment, I felt gutted. It's for the best I know. I've stayed faithful to Dan and that's what matters.

When we got back to the others I decided to get into the pool for a while. I was minding my own business but then felt someone pinch my bum and turned around to see Paul. He asked if Id had a nice time with Miguel, and I told him where we went. He said he'd like to see it as it sounded lovely, so I offered to take him.

Rather than sitting on the chair I'd been on with Miguel I stood looking out to sea resting against the wooden barriers that stop you falling into the sea. It was nice being alone again with Paul too. Both him and Miguel I feel so at ease with. He stood next to me at first but then obviously had a better idea and slowly moved behind me, pressed lightly against me, holding my hips as we looked out to sea together. It was definitely an inappropriate thing for my boyfriend's dad to be doing. I guess he felt emboldened by our flirting the day before. I liked it. It made me feel sexy but also safe.

He asked if I'd done anything naughty when I was up there with Miguel. I told him no of course not. I then told him I was surprised he didn't mind me coming up here with Miguel. He replied and said what I get up to is my business and that I should be able to do what I want. I thought that was so cool of him.

Eventually -- as I suspected it might -- his hands slid down to my arse cheeks. It felt so fucking nice. I smiled and told him he seems to like my arse the last few days. He said he'd always liked it -- he'd just had never had a chance to touch it until now haaa! It makes me feel sexy when he touches me - I love it more than I should.

He asked me if I regretted letting them do the tequila slammers off me the night before. I thought about lying and saying yes, but I told the truth and told him no, it was good fun. He asked if I'd let him do another one sometime. I smiled and said I'd think about it.

If I'm honest almost every part of me wanted to turn around to face him at that point and kiss him and let him -- well - do what he wanted to me. The way he was touching my arse, and pressing up against me, made me so horny. But I managed to resist. Doing stuff with him would be crossing a line that we really shouldn't be crossing!

We stood there for a while in silence, enjoying him touching my bum, but then we heard a member of staff arrive so quickly had to turn around and leave.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My boyfriend is ill in bed, and I've gone to a quiet secluded spot with 2 men in the space of an hour and wanted both of them! Oh yeah and one of those men is his dad. His fucking dad. Who can't stop feeling my arse!

On the plus side, I still haven't really done nothing wrong so maybe I shouldn't beat myself up too much about it.

Not too much to report for the rest of the day. Some more time with everyone else by the pool, then I spent the evening with Dan (who still isn't feeling great). No sex. No nothing.

Let's see what today brings...