The Diary of a Horny Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
I meet my friend's boyfriend for a coffee...and more...
2.2k words
4.54
21k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20th March 2002

So, yesterday was fun. I actually think I might have a problem. I'm addicted to being naughty. What happened on holiday with Paulo and Miguel has awoken something in me and now I just can't behave anymore. Is that even bad though? Or am I just enjoying myself? Fuck knows.

Anyway, I went to meet Jack for a coffee. I wore a little skirt and a blouse and a coat. I even put underwear on which I don't always do these days -- meeting my friend's man for a coffee without underwear felt too wrong!

He was already there when I arrived, in the corner of the café, which is near the entrance to the woods, set into the trees. He was pleased to see me and gave me a nice soft kiss on the cheek when I came over to the table. I sat next to him and we had a really nice chat. He was so friendly, and complimentary and it felt natural just being with him. I felt at ease, even though (or maybe because) he's seen me naked, fucking his girlfriend just the other day!

He told me the other night wasn't the first time he's watched Lisa with another woman. They've had a few over in the past but he kindly said he thought I was the sexiest, and easily had the best body he's ever seen. That was nice of him to say, he seemed to mean it. I love being appreciated by men, especially as it was my first time with a woman and I'd been feeling nervous about if I'd done it right. He told me that both him and Lisa think I'm amazing.

He also said that Lisa never lets him touch the other women, it's always for her to do. He gets to watch and then fuck Lisa. I asked if he wishes she would let him play with others and he replied with a smile "I certainly did the other night when you were round" haaaa. Then he asked if I'd have liked him to join in and I just smiled and told him "Oh I have a boyfriend" but I said it a little sarcastically, with a grin, so I think he understood I wouldn't have minded. I wasn't going to directly admit that to him though.

We were sitting next to each other really close at this point, in the corner of the coffee shop, facing everyone else. I think my sarcastic reply emboldened him a little and he gently placed his nearest hand on to my thigh, stroking it softly as we chatted. It felt nice. I placed my hand on top of his and left it there, stroking his hand softly, showing him I didn't mind he was touching me. Then he grinned and said...

"Anyway, didn't we say we were going to talk about you letting me see some sexy pics of you?".

I laughed. "Ha I wondered when you'd bring that up".

"Come on, you may as well, I've already seen you naked. Let me have some pics to keep me occupied - just while my girlfriend is away".

"If she's away maybe she should be sending you pics!"

"You're sexier though..."

I giggled. "We haven't worked out what it's worth yet...".

"Hmmmmm" he said. Then he reached into his pocket, pulled out a £20 note and passed it to me on the table.

"Ha really?!"

"Yep"

"I'm not some whore who can just be bought you know?!"

"I know that. But I've plenty of money, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind a little extra..."

"haaaa you're trouble!"

"That's why you like me!"

"You already know me too well!".

Then I smiled and figured he did have a point -- he has already seen me naked. So, I picked up the money, put it in my coat, and opened my phone. I showed him the pictures I'd taken for Paul in the monokini he'd bought me. We looked through them together, his hand still on my thigh, my hand resting on his, and our fingers interlinked intimately as we looked through the slutty photos of myself.

He absolutely loved them. He told me I'm such a sexy bitch. It was so weird -- he has seen me naked, having my cunt eaten by his girlfriend -- but sitting there, holding his hand, felt so much more intimate and special. He asked me to send them to his phone which I did. I kind of liked the thought that he might be wanking over them while his girlfriend is away. I made him promise not to show anyone else though, it's just our dirty secret. He said he is always happy to keep dirty secrets haaa.

Then he told me that was twenty pounds well spent and wondered what else he could get from me as he held up £50 in his hand. I laughed and told him I'd come to meet him for a nice chat, not to make money out of him. But he insisted - so I asked him what he wanted. He leant in and whispered in my ear that he wanted to feel my tits. I assumed he meant later on, in the car or something, but as I smiled the hand that he had the money in moved over to my body, slid inside my coat, and he put the money in my inside coat pocket. He grinned as he held his hand there, so close to, but not touching, my tit. He asked "Can I?" and I smiled, looked around to make sure no one was watching and nodded. He instantly started to very gently massage my tit. I fucking love my tits being played with and it felt so wrong for him to be doing it, especially in this coffee shop. My blouse was very thin, but I did have a bra on. That didn't stop me enjoying his exploring hand. As I write this now I can't believe I was letting him feel me up so easily but in the moment I felt like I wanted to give him whatever he wanted, there was something so controlling and sexy about him. I was like putty in his hands and desperately wanted to please him.

Eventually he stopped and I told him I needed to go to the bathroom quickly. I picked up my bag and went into the cubicle. I was so fucking horny and had half hoped that a little break from him in the toilet would calm me down...but it did the opposite. Being apart from him just made me crave him more. Without even really thinking about what I was doing, I took off my panties and my bra, put them in my bag and walked back out to him.

I smiled as I say back down next to him. His hand instantly went back to my thigh, and he noticed I was grinning. He asked what I was smiling at, and I reached into my bag and whispered in his ear "how much will you give for these?" as I quietly placed my bra and panties into his lap. He looked down at them and a huge smile lit up his face. His free hand slid back inside my coat where he was now able to massage my tit without the bra being in his way, just groping me over my very thin blouse. It felt so fucking nice -- he has nice big firm hands, and they felt so good -- and wrong -- on my tit in this coffee shop.

The man -- whose girlfriend has explicitly said wasn't allowed to even touch me -- was now massaging my boobs and I couldn't have been happier.

We smiled to each other as he touched me and he asked me what I wanted for them. I told him they were a present. That's when he leant in and gave me a soft slow kiss on the lips as his hand continued to grope me. I really wanted him at this point. I think the fact that Lisa really didn't want me to have him made me want him more. I like that it was forbidden. I know that makes me a terrible friend but if she doesn't know it won't hurt her. Plus, if she kept him happy he wouldn't want me too. So fuck her, I thought to myself, why should she stop me enjoying myself?

Between some soft kisses he whispered to me, asking how much it would cost to be able to take me outside into the woods. I giggled and asked if he was trying to make me his sugar baby. He asked if that would be such a bad thing. "Maybe not" I told him with a smile, finding myself strangely excited at being someone's sugar baby. I must admit, that sort of thing has always been a bit of a fantasy. Pleasing a man in exchange for money. I couldn't do it with someone I didn't fancy but I most definitely do fancy Jack, so if he wants to look after me in exchange for some fun then it's a win win.

That all said, I was so horny at this point and whispered to him that we could sort that out another time. We both stood and left, hand in hand, with me wetter than I think I've ever been.

As soon as we left the coffee shop we turned and walked around the back where we could be out of sight. There were no windows on the back wall and the shop was set into the trees, so nobody would likely be passing. I leant back against the wall smiling and pulled him to me and we started to kiss more passionately. His hands slid inside my coat, one back to my tit, one on to my bum, groping at my horny body as we kissed.

I could feel his hard cock in his jeans as he pressed against me and it reminded me of what a delicious looking cock he has -- I'd known as soon as I saw him fucking Lisa the other night that I wanted it inside me. I started to stroke it as we kissed, and I felt him easing my skirt up.

I think he was pleased when his fingers moved round from my arse and easily slid into my very wet cunt. I was groaning into his mouth and between kisses he started to tell me things like "You're a little slut aren't you", "You dirty bitch" and "I'm gonna fuck your brains out". It turned me on, I love being spoken to and loved how he was taking control of me. I felt so submissive to him. All I could do was smile, nod, kiss him some more, and agree with what he was telling me -- I am a slut, I am a dirty bitch, and I definitely wanted him to fuck my brains out.

I can honestly say at no point here did I even think about Dan or Lisa. I know that's bad but I was just so achingly horny that all I could think about was pleasing Jack. I wanted to do all I could to sexually satisfy him.

I undid his jeans as he fingered me, finally releasing his massive cock which I started to gently wank while we kissed. Eventually he slid his fingers out of me, took me by the hips and spun me around. I felt his hand press on the back of my head, forcing me to bend over. I placed my hands on the wall in for support as I felt his other hand pull my skirt up some more, fully exposing my arse. He spanked my arse a couple of times, asking if I wanted to be fucked. Between breaths I nodded and pleaded for him to do it. It felt fucking heavenly as his cock eased into my dripping wet exposed horny hungry cunt.

His hands moving to my hips he started to fuck me, thrusting hard, pulling me into him, pushing himself very deep into me. He kept telling me what a fucking slut I am, spanking my arse as he pounded his meat into me. I was groaning and panting and telling him "yes yes yes" with every wonderful thrust of his cock, with every delicious inch that entered me bare. "I'm your slut now" I told him "fuck me, please fuck me". I was crying loudly as he slammed into me again and again. I'm sure people in the forest must have heard, or seen, but neither of us cared.

He soon sounded close and as I was bracing for him to fill me up with his cum, he suddenly pulled out, spun me around, pushed me to the floor and wanked himself into my face, cumming instantly before I barely knew what was happening. Spurt after spurt hit my smiling face and I quickly opened my mouth wide, sticking out my tongue, trying to capture his warm salt spunk.

Eventually he finished, and I was sat there on the floor, leant up against the wall, licking and wiping myself clean with him stood in front of me, looking down, smiling. "You dirty fucking bitch" he whispered with a grin. I smiled back. "Thank you" I told him, as I licked cum off my lips.