The Diary of a Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
A week in the life of a housewife & a whore - the weekend.
10.5k words
4.8
9.9k
9
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday 12.44 a.m.

It was almost a quarter to one when I finally got home and, parking my car on the drive, I crept into the house as quietly as I could.

Downstairs was in darkness so I staggered upstairs to bed, completely exhausted, only to find my husband still awake sitting up and waiting for me.

"Oh, you're still up." Seeing him there startled me.

"I wondered if you would make it home?"

"We were done and I didn't want to stay with him."

"Did you....?" He enquired cautiously.

Kicking my shoes away I peeled off my dress and simply discarded it on the bedroom floor as I answered wearily.

"Yes, he signed them. They're downstairs on the side in the kitchen."

"How was the...?"

I sat down on the duvet unclipping my stockings and rolling them down my legs "The sex, you mean?"

"Mmhhmm...."

"It was incredible. He fucked me twice and I lost count of how many times he made me cum." Flopping back onto the bed I closed my eyes and yawned as I slid my knickers off.

"And was he.... you know?"

"Big? Yes, he was... bloody huge." I turned onto my side and closed my eyes.

"So, what did the two of you do? Did you....?"

Chris clearly wanted to talk about my time with Darius but I was exhausted.

It had been a long day and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Enjoy it?" I yawned, "Is that what you mean?"

"Mmhhmm... was it good."

"Remember I love you Chris, no one else." I rolled back and gazed at my husband for a moment, "Yes, sex with him was fantastic but that's all it was.... just meaningless sex!"

Saturday 9.48 a.m.

It was close to 10 o'clock and the sun was shining when I eventually awoke on the Saturday morning to stumble downstairs. My tousled hair clear evidence of the rampant sex I had enjoyed the previous evening.

Chris was already up and had the coffee brewed when I finally emerged from the bedroom.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He grinned at me, "Coffee?"

"Oh god yes please." I slumped wearily into a chair as he poured me a mug, "Did you find the contracts?"

"I certainly did." Chris beamed and joined me at the table, "You are an amazing wife."

I laughed "On that subject you do realise he knew I was married to you, don't you?"

"Ah!" my husband gave me an apologetic expression, "I kind of mentioned that after you left to come home and get ready."

Taking a mouthful off coffee I gave him a pained look and shook my head "You might have told me."

"Sorry." He apologised.

"It's ok, it really didn't matter."

"Don't forget the Harper's BBQ starts at 2 o'clock, Derek said not to be late." Chris quickly changed the subject.

I groaned quietly, "I forgot about that. Do we really have to go?"

"Yes, we have to go." he informed me quite bluntly, "They're our neighbours and we said we would."

"I know but it's always so awkward. I have to talk to their wives knowing that half of their husbands are fucking me."

Chris smiled, "That's as maybe but the Harper's live next door to us and we can't ignore them."

Sighing I resigned myself to an uncomfortable afternoon trying to be polite and as discrete as possible.

"It's not just Derek Harper though there will be a few others there as well." I mumbled disconsolately.

"You shouldn't be so popular amongst the older men around here then, should you?" Chris laughed and finished his drink before getting up to go and shower.

I pulled a face behind his back as he left and then blew on my hot coffee. He was right though I was getting to popular and sometimes there just weren't enough hours in the day.

Saturday 10.24 a.m.

I was just about to follow my husband upstairs to take a shower when my phone pinged,

I know it's Saturday but � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � any chance I can see you � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � today? Been so busy all � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � week. I'm really desperate.

Jason

Normally I don't work at week-ends, it's my time with my husband, and all my clients know this. So, Jason Whichell must have been really at the end of his tether, desperately wanting to see me, to send me that message.

Pausing for a few minutes I thought about what to do. Jason was a regular, like nearly all my customers and I wanted to help him if I could.

Making a quick decision I sent a text back to him

I can do a quick meeting � � � � � � � � � � � � � at your yard at 11.30 if � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � that helps? � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �

Abi xx

Agreeing to meet him barely left me with an hour to get ready and get there so, without waiting for his reply, I dashed upstairs and showered quickly. Then I took a little time to put on my make-up; the false eyelashes, mascara and eyeshadow followed by foundation and lip gloss.

Saturday 11.01 a.m.

"What's going on?" my husband enquired as I rushed around.

As succinctly as I could I explained about Jason's text and my choosing to fit him in to my Saturday schedule.

"Fuck it Abs. You don't normally work weekends." Chris was more than a bit put out by my decision to accommodate Jason's request.

"I know I'm sorry but Jason's helped us out in the past when we've needed something done on the house."

"And got to fuck your brains out when he has, as I recall." He continued to complain.

"I don't normally work evenings either but that didn't stop you offering me to Darius yesterday, did it? I put my hands on my hips and glared angrily at him.

Starting to bluster he tried to wriggle out of my reasoning "That was different."

"So, your work is more important than mine?"

"When it's worth five grand it is."

Not bothering to argue I turned my back on him and finished putting on my make-up.

"I've already told you I'm might have work the occasional Saturday or evening." I tried to placate him, "I can't fit all my appointments in any other way."

"Are you going to back in time for the BBQ?" he stood by the door frowning his displeasure at me and ignoring my comment.

"Yes, don't worry I'll be here. I promise." I kissed him in the cheek and promised him faithfully that I would be back by 2 o'clock, in time for the Harpers party.

The flowery-patterned sundress I had decided to wear to the party was quite simple and would easily double as something suitable to wear for my meeting with Jason. Reaching down to just past mid-thigh on me, it was sleeveless with thin shoulder straps and buttoned all the way up the front. Beneath it I just wore a lacey white thong while my 3" white stilettos completed my outfit.

Just to be certain that he wanted me I checked my phone before I picked up my bag and keys. I was gratified to see he had replied and said 11.30 at his builder's yard would be fine.

"See you in a while." I called out to my husband and slipped out of the front door.

Saturday 11.58 a.m.

It was a good twenty-minute drive to Jason's business premises but unfortunately the traffic was heavy so I was running a little bit late. The gates were open when I got there and I drove straight in and parked my car alongside his van, pleased to see that there was no-one else around in the yard as I got out of my mini.

"Hi Jason." I called out as I entered the portacabin that served as his office, "Sorry I'm a bit late."

"Hey Abi. I'm so sorry to bother you on a weekend. I know you're probably busy but I was desperate."

"Not that busy that I couldn't help you out." I giggled naughtily.

"Thanks, I'm just glad you could make it. I need to fuck you so badly hon." He got up from behind his cluttered desk.

The obese, heavily tattooed 57-year-old Jason Whichell was another regular client of mine. Married for 30 plus years he ran a substantial and well-known building company in the town.

"So, what's up Jason? Why the frantic text message?" I enquired, still wondering why he needed me at the weekend.

He held his arms out wide, "Ah babes, I've had a shit week and the wife's been a real bitch. I need some of your time to relax me."

"Ok well just this once but I don't normally work week-ends hon." I mildly rebuked him, "You know that."

"You're a star Abigail. I really owe you one for this." He leant back against his desk and, grinning lasciviously at me, started unbuckle the belt holding up a grubby pair of work jeans.

It was pretty obvious that Jason was in need of some of my attention and I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him, taking over the task of unfastening his jeans.

"Yeah, well I'll remind you of that next time I need something sorted at home." I looked up at him and winked.

"Any time sweetheart... anytime."

Easing his pants down and tugging his cock free I wrapped my small fingers around it before starting to lightly stroke my small fist up and down his rapidly swelling manhood. While he didn't have the longest dick in the world it was very thick and I couldn't get my fingers to meet as they encircled his substantial girth.

"Oh, fuck Abi... that feels so good." He groaned as I wanked him, "I fucking need this."

I grinned up at him "Just relax then babe and let me take care of you."

Pushing my blonde hair back from my face I lowered my head towards his bulbous cockhead, lightly flicking my tongue out around the domed crown. As I got closer, I could smell him, a musky mixture of urine, sweat and arousal.

"Mmmmmmmmm.... Hhhhmmmmmm..... Mmmmmmmmmm!" I murmured tasting the pre-cum oozing from his little slit.

Immediately I felt his hand on the back of my head, gently pressing my head closer to him, forcing me to open my jaws wider and accept the first inches of his hard prick.

"Uurrrmmmmmm..... Gurrkkkkkkk..... Urrrmmmmmmmmm!" I spluttered and gurgled, taking his throbbing organ into my warm and wet mouth and tasting him properly.

With my forehead resting on Jason's large belly, I started to suck, my lips slurping on his swollen, circumcised cockhead then sliding down, stretching open to accommodate more of his thick shaft.

"Jesus Abi, I needed this so badly." His fingers twisted in my hair as he pushed my mouth further onto his manhood, "You don't know what a fucking week it's been."

Pressing my head up under his protruding stomach I slid my lips down along his fully erect length letting the girth force my jaws apart so my mouth formed a large red O around his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm... Huuummmmmmmm... Nnnnggghhmmmmm!" sucking noisily, I let Jason guide my movements, his hand shoving my head back and forth as he forced me to work my lips along his shaft.

He kept me on my knees for several minutes while I sucked his thick hard cock until my jaws began to ache with the effort of keeping them stretched open around his considerable girth. Finally, to my relief he let me pull away, strings of spit hanging between my lips and his glistening erection.

Saturday 12.27 p.m.

"Shit Abigail, I really need to fuck you babes." He gasped breathlessly reaching to take my hand and help me up off my knees.

Giving him a smile, I reached under my dress and slid my panties down my legs, untangling them from around my shoes before depositing them alongside me.

"How would you like me?" I asked coyly, glancing down at his rampant glistening erection jutting out from under his shirt tails and wrapping my hand around it.

Grinning he backed me up against the edge of his desk, his fingers hurriedly undoing the buttons down the front of my dress until it fell open baring my naked body beneath. As he exposed me, I continued to lightly caress his prick, my small slim fingers twisting around his hardness as they pumped lightly along it.

With my tits bared he started to roughly grope them, pinching and twisting my sensitive nipples, making me yelp and tremble as he crudely assaulted them.

"Oh yes, that feels so good babe. I love my tits played with." I leant back, releasing his manhood and putting my hands behind me on the desk to support me, letting him molest me as he wanted.

My delicate buds were already throbbing and hard, almost like pencil erasers, when he lowered his mouth to suckle on them. Taking first one then the other between his lips he made me gasp with delight as he teased and tormented them.

His hand, meanwhile, was now between my thighs, his calloused finger sliding straight up my cunt as I opened legs to give him unobstructed access to my dripping sex.

"Aaaahhhh... shit, shit... yessssssss!" my breathing quickened as the probing digit started to arouse me even further.

My eyes were half closed now, my chest heaving, as Jason fingered my pussy, his mouth chewing hungrily on my swollen, aching, nipples while I shuddered with delight. Adding a second thick rough-skinned digit he stretched my slit wider letting my juices trickle over his hand.

Biting my lip, I struggled to keep my arousal under control. Like a professional I wanted to ensure the pleasure of my customer came before I climaxed myself.

Fortunately, I didn't have to struggle for too long.

Slipping his fingers out of me Jason lifted me bodily, perching my bottom on the edge of his desk as he moved between my splayed thighs.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He murmured.

Feeling his cockhead nudge between my labia and against my entrance I leant back amongst his paperwork, looking up into his eyes, resting my weight on my elbows.

"Oh god... oh...oh... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" I groaned out loud as his cock slid up my cunt, stretching me wider than usual.

Once his shaft was buried inside me, he lifted my legs over his arms and started to fuck me, his large belly resting on me as he steadily drove his thick length into me. With my dress falling open I was basically laying back naked while he ploughed his shaft as deep as he could.

"Ahhhhh yes... yes... oh fuck Abigail.... That feels... so... fucking... good." He grunted as he pumped steadily away between my welcoming thighs.

My puffy pink lips clung to his sizeable girth stretching around it, folding in when he thrust up into my soaking slit, they clung to it and drew it back, when he withdrew.

"Fuck me... oh god... just fuck... meeeeeeeeee!" my head hung back, long blonde hair cascading onto the desktop as I squealed with pleasure, my feet waving helplessly in mid-air.

Between my legs Jason panted and gasped as he fucked me, his pants and boxers around his knees, his work shirt stretched tight across his substantial beer belly.

"You're... so... fucking.... tight... Abi!" his was face was red with effort as he pounded away at me and I wondered what he would have said if he had seen me taking Darius' big black cock the night before.

"Fuck, oh fuck, yes...yes... Jason... don't stop... oh god...." I moaned, his thick hard spear pistoning faster into my vagina.

His hips slapped against my arse and his belly wobbled as he took me, using my body to satisfy himself with no regard for my pleasure.

"Aaaahhh.... Aaaahhhhh.... Fuck, fuck.... oh fuck yesssssss" his grunts were becoming almost animalistic as he humped his hardness into me, his face going a dark crimson with the effort of screwing me.

Laid back across his desk, barely able to move, my firm modest tits bounced and jiggled on my chest with the force of his thrusts, my nipples throbbing and standing out like door stops.

"Ohhh... oh... oh.... Yes...yes...yessssssssss!" staring into his eyes I moaned louder desperately trying to hold my pleasure in check.

"Ungh... unhhh... aaahhhh... fuck, oh fuck... Abeeeeee!" he shuddered, burying his pulsating shaft inside me one last time as he ejaculated, flooding my womb with his hot seed.

The feel of him spurting into my belly triggered the orgasm I had been holding back.

"Oh god... oh shit, shit... I'm... cuuummmmmiinngggggggggg!" my voice screaming out loudly as my body stiffened and jerked through the throes of my climax, my legs kicking out straight

Jason slumped onto me for a minute or two his face still scarlet as he wheezed and panted trying to regain his breath, letting my legs drop, while his bulk pinned me back on the desktop.

"Better now?" I gasped laying under him.

Saturday 12.58 p.m.

"Yeah, I really fucking needed that Abigail. Thanks babes." He said breathlessly when he finally stood up and let his softening prick slip out of my gaping hole.

Sitting up I jammed a hand between my legs, trying to keep his sperm off my dress so I could wear it to the party later "Have you got some tissues or a towel or something?"

Jason looked around as he zipped up his pants eventually finding me a cleanish rag that I could use to wipe between my thighs and partially clean myself up with.

"Thanks hon, I really need to get going now. I have a party to get to this afternoon." I grinned as I picked up my discarded knickers.

He watched me, smiling, as I dragged them up my legs, arranging them to cover my slit and soak up the rest of his cum as it dribbled out of me.

"Have you got.... the... umm?" I bit my lip.

"Oh, shit yeah, of course babes." He pulled out his wallet and counted out £100 onto the desk, looking at it for a second before adding another twenty.

"What's that for?"

"Just a bonus cos it's the weekend babes."

"You didn't have to."

He grinned "Yeah I know I didn't but you're worth it."

Buttoning up my dress I scooped up the cash before pecking him on the cheek and saying my goodbye's.

Then dashing back to my car, I started my drive home.

Saturday 13.29 p.m.

I made it back home with a good thirty minutes to spare, although my husband was already starting to panic that I wouldn't be on time.

Hurrying in through the front door I kissed him on the cheek and disappeared upstairs to change my panties and tidy myself up before we headed across to our neighbour's house.

"You took your time." leaning against the bedroom door frame he watched me repair my make-up, "How was your builder friend?"

"Desperate actually."

Chris laughed "Aren't they all?"

I shrugged "Can I help it if old men like my young pussy."

"What else is there to say." his grin got even bigger.

"Not a lot really except you like me providing it." I raised an eyebrow as I answered him.

"And you don't? Like providing it that is."

I turned to look at my husband, my mascara brush in my hand "Are you complaining?"

Chris grinned "Not a chance. I love the fact my wife is a prostitute."

Leaving me to finish he disappeared back downstairs to wait for me so we could walk the short distance across the lawn to our neighbour's house.

Saturday 14.02 a.m.

"Hi Margaret." I hesitantly greeted Margaret Harper as we entered their back garden through the side gate.

She came across to us and hugged me, "Abigail, so glad you could come."

Hugging her back I had to stop myself laughing at her unintentional pun.

Then I had another thought and wondered how glad she would have been to see me if she knew I had been lying in her bed only a few days earlier, being comprehensively fucked by her husband.

"Wouldn't have missed it for the world." I lied easily.