The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 14

Story Info
Jewel and the count take a cruise on their yacht.
3.6k words
4.53
6.3k
4

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

In many ways by this time my life had settled into a routine. I thought I had a good idea about what was expected of me and how to behave and avoid punishment.

And then they decided I needed to make public appearances.

**

9 months later.

"Why do I have to wear this?" Jules was miserable. He looked at his reflection in the mirrors and didn't like what he saw. The mirrors showed a young and beautiful woman wearing an extremely short navy blue skirt and jumper top. There were two white stripes running around the hem of the skirt and cuffs of the cap sleeves. She wore white uniform gloves ending with a blue snap rhinestone at her wrists.

Leanne gave him white thigh high stockings with navy blue stripes at the top and matching navy blue 4 inch open toe wedge heels. But the worst part was the petticoat. The white edge of the petticoat was obvious at the hem of his skirt as it 'poofed' the skirt outward. The ridiculous outfit was topped off by a cute blue sailor's hat on his head.

"You shall appear with your husband at a review for the new naval destroyer our navy has just purchased. The commissioning into our navy is scheduled for noon and afterwards you and your husband will continue onto your vacation with a private cruise through the islands on your yacht." Leanne explained patiently.

Jules figured that he now knew what it was like to be a prisoner in a maximum security prison. He was always escorted by one or more bodyguards and Leanne was his warden making the rules. The Sailor Girl uniform was just one more example that the count and Leanne had all the power.

Jules stood listlessly as Leanne attached the elbow straps to the hidden belt under his outfit that forced Jules to keep his elbows by his sides, but let his arms float freely forcing him to pose in a dainty feminine style.

"Now open your mouth." Leanne commanded.

Jules saw Leanne holding the bottle of 'breath freshener' that he knew held a numbing agent. As she sprayed his mouth, Jules coughed and tried to spit. He could feel the potion taking effect. In mere seconds the anesthetic paralyzed his tongue and vocal cords and he was unable to speak.

Leanne knocked on the door and two bodyguards entered. "We're ready." She said as the bodyguards took up flanking positions on either side of Jewel.

Leanne smiled as she fell in behind the countess as she was escorted to the waiting vehicles. Her morning routine ran like clockwork now. The young male countess hardly troubled her at all anymore.

Leanne thought back over the past 9 months following the wedding and consummation. Everything had gone fairly well with the bride only suffering from shock and anger and shame. Leanne had trained the countess well, and kept to her prepared routine over the past nine months and had been building up to this day, her first public appearance by her husband's side.

Leanne was proud of Jewel and her training development. Through careful control and discipline she had managed all of the countesses private appearances with grace and decorum. But now Jewel would be exposed to the hoi poloi and of course 'the press'. It would be interesting to read in tomorrows news articles what they had to say about the feminized arranged male-bride countess.

Leanne's thoughts shifted to the nearly empty closets and dressers in the countesses dressing room. She regretted that even after 9 months she still hadn't had the time to properly prepare an entire wardrobe for the countess. Her closet was barely half full. Still, Leanne was looking forward to taking the countess out shopping for a wardrobe as soon as this vacation was over.

**

Jules blushed with shame every time someone stared at him. It was embarrassing that they stared at him so openly. It was open knowledge that he was really a man. The remarks he overheard made him wince. He saw one young sailor smile and point him out to his buddy. The other one looked at Jules, then whispered into his friends ear. The expression of the first sailor changed to surprise, then embarrassment as he was then teased by several of his shipmates. Jules didn't need to be close enough to hear what they were probably saying. He could imagine well enough.

The event and speeches lasted for over an hour, and Jules was secretly relieved when he was informed that he wouldn't be required to attend the reception following the commissioning ceremony. Instead he would be escorted onboard the count's...their...yacht...it was also his by marriage after all, to begin their cruising vacation.

The relief of being led away from the crowds however was tempered by the knowledge that Jules was going to be forced to have sex again with that man. Jules felt the desire to run away was increasing.

Jules was led away by his guard and as they walked he saw the massive yacht moored to the next pier. Jules noticed the clean modern lines, the polished surfaces, a helicopter up on a top deck near the stern and even two old fashioned wooden powerboats in davits tucked neatly into the sides. He was led up the gangplank and greeted by the ships captain and several staff and crew. Leanne was there as well and she took him by the hand and led him away to the master stateroom.

Jules memory of that entire day seemed to have been burned into his mind. He couldn't forget any of the details. From Leanne preparing him in the styling chair to the sexy sailor dress he wore to being paraded around in public to the satin navy blue nightie and panties he was then forced to change into, to being led to the bed to be restrained.

They had switched to soft cuffs months ago, no doubt since Jules had injured his wrists so severely struggling against the handcuffs they had used before.

Jules didn't feel the fear of rape coiling in the pit of his stomach like he used to feel early on in his marriage. He idly marveled at the things that a person could get used to.

As he was led into the master stateroom his first sight of the massive round bed covered in a dozen golden plush pillows, gold colored comforter and sheets, Jules thought how tacky it seemed, and out of place compared to the modern furnishings in the rest of the room. It looked to him like something out of a bad porno movie. Jules wanted to struggle but against the bodyguards and restraints he knew it would be futile. Jules felt depressed and worthless.

"Is this what my life has become?" Jules thought as the last restraint was buckled and Leanne finished primping him for the count. "To be a sex slave to an insane man?" Leanne had the body guards place him on all fours, per usual, legs slightly spread, arms stretched taught and resting on a wedge pillow under his stomach elevating his ass up high for ease of access.

Jules focused on the coping mechanisms his therapist had been teaching him and began the process to center him self to achieve calmness.

Leanne noticed Jewel's passivity as she finished preparing her for her husband. She hoped it meant that she was learning to accept her married status. Most of the women Leanne had helped with their arranged marriages had started to calm down and accept their position and duties by the first six months and she was glad that Jewel finally was as well. Maybe women and men are a lot alike in that regard, Leanne thought. Jewel was just taking a tad bit longer.

Leanne smiled encouragingly at Jewel as she left the room. "Your husband will be very proud of you and how far you have come along. He loves you very much."

Jules couldn't even think of anything to say as Leanne left and closed the door behind her. It didn't matter anyway. She didn't listen. No one did. Besides, the anesthetic that numbed his voice hadn't fully worn off yet. Jules tried kicking off his navy blue high heels, but as usual found he couldn't. Stupid ankle straps.

The door to the master stateroom opened and the count entered the room. Jules felt the nausea in his stomach. He wanted to throw up. He knew what was about to happen and was as always powerless to stop it.

Jules watched the count as he took a remote control and pressed a button. The lights dimmed and electric candles now provided soft illumination throughout the room. Another button was pressed and soft music, smooth jazz, how tacky Jules thought, played from hidden speakers. The count pressed another button and Jules emotions swung to shame and embarrassment as the bed began to slowly rotate.

Jules expected the count to join him on the bed but instead noticed as the count came into view on the next go-round that he was sitting in a chair and stroking his cock. Jules also realized he was illuminated from above by a soft spotlight.

Sick pervert! Jules closed his eyes and buried his face in the sheets. Leanne would be annoyed with him for smearing his make-up but Jules couldn't watch as the count masturbated to Jules as he slowly spun around on the bed.

"This bed has been here since the ship was built." The count began to monologue. "It didn't get used very often as it should only be used in calm seas or in-port. Motion sickness, you see. That won't be a problem tonight though, the seas are very calm."

Jules felt the bed shift as the count climbed in behind him. "But perhaps we can make the boat rock." his husband punned, badly.

As he always did, Jules felt the count grip him by his hips and lift him up to push more pillows under his waist, elevating his ass even higher to align easily with his husband's cock. Jules tried hard to relax. He had figured out that the more he clenched, the more he resisted, the more pain he felt during his violation, but it was easier said than done. More than anything Jules didn't want to have sex anymore and knowing it was going to happen anyway made Jules more depressed than before.

Jean Claude smiled as he prepared his wife for his entry. Her firm tight ass was now properly elevated and presented to him. The count took a bottle of lubrication and spread a minimal amount onto Jewels anus. He took his finger and began to massage the lubrication around her sphincter and then into her tight passage. He smiled as she shivered when his finger made initial penetration.

The count took another dollop of lubrication and placed it on the tip of his cock. Even nine months after the wedding and honeymoon is desire and stamina still seemed the same as they were as when he was much younger. The count positioned his cock at his wife's ass and slowly thrust it into her.

First only the head of his cock slipped past her anus as he waited for her to relax some more then in measured strokes he began penetrating rhythmically, deeper and deeper with each stroke. He listened as the sounds of her breathing quickened and her whole body shifted in pleasure as he thrust into her.

It excited him beyond measure her ability to receive his love. Nine months ago she was a shy timid virgin. Now she was an amazing wife, experienced at giving and receiving his love. The count struggled to control his excitement and beating heart as he slowly pushed his cock fully inside.

Jules struggled to control his breathing as the count's huge cock painfully stretched him out. He struggled to relax his ass and just breathe deep. The pain of entry was still intense, but he was becoming better at managing the pain. Jules tried shifting from one side to the other as much as his restraints would allow preventing his leg muscles from cramping. At least the pain inside his ass didn't get any worse.

The count had fully entered his wife, his testicles resting against the back of her thighs. He wiped the lubrication from his hands on the sheets and then lay on top of Jewel, pressing down on her with his weight. He slipped one hand under her chin and lifted and turned her face to the side, pulling her head up.

Her disheveled make-up made him lust after her even more. He pulled her face around as much as he could and kissed her lips as he began to rock his hips back and forth into her ass. When she gasped in pleasure he was able to slip his tongue inside her mouth and explore the warmth of her tongue with his own.

The fantasy of her make-up becoming just as disheveled as her mouth sucked on his cock excited him even more. He looked forward to the day when she would willingly accept his cock in her mouth. Reports from Leanne that her training with the professional fellatrix he hired for her was promising. The anticipation of their future sex-capades excited him as he thrust into her ass and kissed her lips and teased her tongue with his own, making his cock even harder.

Jules felt as if his head was about to be wrenched from his neck as the count pulled on his face to twist him around to kiss him. He was repulsed by the taste of the count's tongue. It tasted like cigar smoke and scotch, probably from the reception after the vessel commissioning. Jules felt that if he was able to relax his ass just a little more then maybe it wouldn't hurt so much. Jules breathing fell in sync with the count's thrusting as he worked to manage the pain.

Jean Claude grew more excited as his wife's kisses and her soft repetitive sighs grew louder. Every time he thrust into her a small sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. Her breath and her tongue tasted like sweet water and mint. The count realized how excited she was and he knew she was ready for him to orgasm.

He broke away from the kiss and got back on his knees behind her. Jean Claude grabbed his wife's hips with his strong hands as she gasped in pleasure from his masterful control of her. Jean Claude now pulled back on his wife as he thrust his cock inside her warm ass, letting her feel the power of his thrust and the slap of his lap on her butt as their bodies collided, her gasps of pleasure now louder and more ragged. The count felt as if his heart would explode with joy as he suddenly felt his passion explode inside her, filling her ass with his warm cum.

Jules almost screamed out in pain from the final thrust. He felt as if he had been punched inside his stomach. Jules could taste a strange coppery bile inside the back of his throat and he wondered if he was about to throw up.

Jean Claude's rapture was long and full. He felt so alive again. His heart was beating a mile a minute. The sudden pain in his head took him completely by surprise as he gasped for breath.

"Oh great, he's still coming." Jules thought, listening to her husband's moans and feeling his cum leaking out her ass and running down her legs.

The count let go of Jewel's hips and fell forward, holding his head with one hand, he tried to steady himself with his other hand as his full body weight fell onto his wife.

Jules felt as if he had just landed under the middle of a dog pile tackle during football as the count collapsed on top of him. Jules felt as if he was punched again inside his stomach as the count's cock thrust back deep inside his ass. The count's weight was suffocating as Jules struggled to breathe.

Jules gasped for breath as he waited for his husband to recover from his exertions. The count had fallen right on top of him. Jules could feel his husbands beard scratch the back of his neck as they lay there. Minutes seemed to pass by. The count lay still and his weight was becoming more difficult to bear.

"Uh...Count Delacroix, please, can you get off me now?" Jules asked softly. His voice squeaked and was still weak from the numbing agent.

Jules was annoyed as his husband just laid there, his softening cock still buried deep inside Jules' ass.

"Count Delacroix!" Jules tried to speak louder but only managed a hoarse stage whisper. The count still didn't move or answer. Jules turned his head as much as he could, his neck stiff and sore from the earlier twisting, to try to see what the count was doing.

Jules was confused at first. The count's face was so close to his own that he couldn't focus at first, especially in the dim light. Jules noticed that the count seemed to be staring right into Jules' eyes.

"Jean Claude?" Jules spoke louder now as the blank fixed eyes of the count stared unseeing into his own.

"JEAN CLAUDE!!" Jules squeaked as loud as he could. "Count Delacroix!! Somebody help me, get him off me, somebody help!"

**

The maid sitting outside the master stateroom frowned. She had been busy reading her romance novel and tried to remain oblivious to the sounds of passion coming through the door. She was to wait for the bell and then bring in the refreshments when summoned.

Leanne had counseled all the staff to not interrupt the happy couple during their private time as the count and countess would no doubt be very passionate in their private stateroom. Yet the barely perceptible screams from the countess were not the same as the cries of pleasure she had heard before. About this time the count should be tickling the countess. The entire staff talked about it often, amused that a grown woman enjoyed such a simple activity as often as she did. But there wasn't laughter this time. As she listened more carefully she swore she heard the countess voice cry out "Help me!"

The maid wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to lose her job. Leanne had also told all the staff that adapting to an arranged marriage might be difficult for the countess and take some time. The maid listened at the door again. There was nothing but silence now. Nervously, she went to the nearby phone and placed a call to security. This is someone else's problem. They should come and handle this.

**

Jules felt as if he was about to die when the door to the master stateroom partially opened. Jules cried out, but could barely muster a squeak anymore as the full weight of his husband seemed to be slowly and irresistibly crushing him.

As the bed rotated around he saw two people peer in from the door way. "Help" he cried again as loud as he could, his voice barely rising above a whisper.

Jules was relieved when the weight was suddenly lifted off him. He felt the soft 'pop' as his husband's semi-rigid cock was pulled out of his ass. Jules was finally able to breath and he wanted nothing more than to sit up and catch his breath to see what was going on.

"Dammit, the bed is rotating, where...turn this thing off?" an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"The bed is controlled by a remote." Another voice answered.

"Help me pull him off and set him on the deck." Yet a third voice ordered.

Jules watched as the count was pulled off the bed and onto the floor. It seemed as if he was pulled right past him as the bed rotated around and he had to wait until the scene came back into view.

When the bed made its next revolution he saw several staff and crew had arrived and was attending to the count.

"Let's get him on the stretcher and take him to sick bay." Yet another voice spoke.

Jules was slowly recovering from the ordeal and over the next three or four rotations caught glimpses as the crew worked as a team and placed the count on a stretcher and took him from the master stateroom.

Jules restrained arms and legs were starting to hurt. He tried to flex or stretch but the restraints prevented it. He felt his limbs starting to go numb.

Jules was disconcerted to see on the next go around that the door to the master stateroom was left open and that as he was alone, soft-cuffed to the bed, pillows propping up his hips, ass in the air leaking cum, as he continued to rotate on the round bed.

12