The Dice

Story Info
Magic board game causes expansion.
6k words
4.66
4.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara steered the SUV down the bumpy dirt road, cursing every time she heard a rock or stick flick up into her car. Sadie and Bella sat in the back, carefree, chatting away as the car bounced along. They turned a corner as the road leveled out, and cabin revealed itself. Nestled in the trees, the large log cabin was a gorgeous spot for a weekend retreat, and a colleague of Lara had been generous enough to lend her the keys for the weekend for just that purpose. Lara pulled the car up out front and hopped out, running her fingers through her auburn hair and stretching towards the sky.

Lara turned around to see Sadie doing the same, her fingers reaching for the clouds, exposing her pale midriff. Sadie pulled a hair band from her wrist and tied her jet black hair into a ponytail, turning to face the car.

"Let's unload the boot and get in there! We've only got an hour or two before it's dark. I'm exhausted from the drive, thank god we stopped in town for dinner."

Bella walked around from her side of the car and popped the boot, before grabbing her bag and walking up the steps onto the porch. Lara watched the short, curvaceous blonde walk the steps, slightly entranced. The three girls had been friends since college, but they hadn't spent the night together since that one night...

Lara shook herself out of her thoughts and walked to the boot.

That was one time, and we were all tipsy. She thought. We're just here to catch up and hang out.

At the door, Lara put down her bags and grabbed her keys from her pocket, picking out the key for the cabin. Stepping inside, she turned the lights on. The main room of the cabin was large, a joint kitchen, dining and living room with generous floor space and extra high ceilings. A few doors along the back wall led to the bedrooms and bathroom.

The three girls placed their bags down by the kitchen island and looked around.

"It's gorgeous!" Bella said. "Cold, though. I might go get that fire going."

Sadie smirked. "Trying to get us warm enough to strip down already, Bells?"

The blonde girl blushed, and hurried off to the living space to start the fire.

A few minutes later and the trio were sitting on the couches and chairs surrounding the coffee table in the living space, chatting idly.

"Hey, the owners of this place have kids right?" Sadie asked Lara.

"Yeah, they do. This is a parents only cabin though, from what they've told me. Why's that?"

"Eh, just wondering if they had any board games, or trivia or something like that."

A wooden cupboard stood in the corner of the room, and Lara pushed herself up off her seat.

"I'll have a look and see if I can find anything."

Lara scanned the cupboard, looking at all the stacked boxes.

"It's well stocked!" She called out. "All the usual stuff, so we could probably play anything you guys felt like." Her eyes drifted to a little brown box tucked away at the back of the shelf, half-hidden behind some books. Sliding it out, she read the logo on the top of the box.

"A transformative gaming experience... huh. The box looks well worn, so it's clearly been used a few times." She closed the cupboard and walked back out into the living room, where Sadie and Bella sat on a lounge chair and sofa, watching the fire. They both looked up at her as she approached them, and she held the little box up for them to see.

"I found this in the cupboard with the other games. The others all looked fairly new, but this one is all worn out. Must be the only thing they play!"

"Well we can definitely give it a try." Said Bella. Sadie shrugged.

"I've played every board game with my family a thousand times. No complaints for trying something new!"

Lara approached the table and sat in a lounge chair at its end, with one of the girls seated either side of her, all three facing the table. She opened the box and took out the instruction pamphlet and saw 2 stacks of cards underneath, one of green cards and one of blue. Lara lifted them out and placed them side by side on the table, along with a small, colorful dice and a candle.

Unfolding the instructions, she cleared her throat dramatically, inviting a giggle from Bella and an eye roll from Sadie.

"The rules are simple." She read. "First, all players arrange themselves around the cards. They must speak their names aloud to enter themselves into the game. The candle will alight, and the game has begun. Players must finish the game once it has commenced." Lara looked up at the other two, who were listening intently.

"It's a little intense." Said Sadie. "I kinda dig it. My name is Sadie."

"I'm Bella."

"I'm Lara." Said Lara. Almost instantly, the candle on the table in front of them became alight in a little puff of light and smoke.

"Holy shit!" Exclaimed Bella, looking at Lara. "How did you do that?"

Lara was frowning at the candle on the table. "I... I didn't. It must have been an ember from the fireplace or something." Her voice was subdued, confused.

"Or maaaaybe..." said Sadie, wiggling her fingers at the other two. "It was the magic of these old bits of cardboard!"

Bella and Lara both laughed, although Lara still eyed the candle with suspicion for a moment, before shrugging it off as a clever gimmick.

"Once the game has commenced, play is simple." She continued, reading from the instructions. "The dice is rolled, and a card is picked from the corresponding colored pile. Cards must be read aloud."

Sadie picked up the dice and turned it in her fingers, looking at the colors.

"There's more than just green and blue on here." She said.

"I know!" Lara huffed. "I'm getting to that."

"The dice has two green sides, corresponding to the green action cards. Two blue sides correspond to the blue attribute cards. If a player rolls red, they must take a card from both piles and play them in an order of their choice. If a player rolls white, they must pick one card from a pile of their choice. The order of play is decided by the order players take their turns in the first round. Players may roll and draw cards outside their turn, but effects will be given to the player whose turn it truly is. Some cards may be passed to another player; this will be specified on the card. Players cannot be physically harmed during play. Play ends when the candle extinguishes itself. Effects of the game may be reversed at will once the game has commenced." She took a deep breath and looked up at the girls in front of her.

"Is that it?" Said Bella. "So, we just take turns rolling the dice and drawing cards. You can take turns for other people, I guess if they need the bathroom or something. Once the game is over, we can undo effects. And we can't be hurt while playing, whatever that means. That's basically it?" Bella asked. Lara turned the paper over in her hands.

"Yup, that looks like it. I'm still not sure what this game is even supposed to be about. Like, charades or something? Are there winners and losers?"

Bella, ever impatient, leaned forward and picked up the dice, shaking it in her hands.

"Let's just play a few rounds and see whether we like it. If not, we'll just pack it up and grab monopoly or something." She rolled the die onto the table and rolled a green.

"Green, huh? The instructions called it an action card if I remember right." She leaned forward and took the first green card from the stack. She turned it over and skimmed the contents, and she blushed.

"What is it?" Lara asked as she and Sadie leaned forward slightly, their interests piqued.

"Erm... it says up the top 'Mind Blowing'. Then underneath it says... uh... have your most powerful orgasm to date. This card may be passed to another player."

The three girls were silent for a moment. Lara spoke up first.

"Ah, so it's this sort of game, huh. Well... I mean, how does that work anyway? It's not like that could just happen on command or anything."

Bella laughed, her embarrassment fading.

"Yeah. It's not like I could just say 'I'll take this card' and something would-"

She trailed off and let out a small squeak before crashing back into her chair and bringing her legs up to her chest. Her face grew red and she squeezed her eyes shut as she groaned and her whole body shook. Lara and Sadie watched on, dumbfounded, as Bella gripped the armrests of her chair and screamed.

"Oohhh... FUCK!"

After a few moments, the shaking eased off and she released her grip on the armrests. Slowly, she opened her eyes, panting for breath. As her eyes focused, she saw the other two girls were looking at her with expressions of disbelief, their eyes wide. Bella noticed hints of arousal in both their expressions.

"Bella..." Lara began. "Did you just..."

Slowly, Bella nodded, her face flushed red. "Yeah, I did."

"And was it, y'know..." Sadie chimed in, holding her hands apart in the typical 'big' expression. Again Bella nodded.

"I... I didn't know it was possible to cum so hard." She said frankly. She looked down at the cards, dice and candle on the table in front of them.

"It must be magic." She said, her voice barely above a whisper.

The three of them stared at the deck, not sure what to say or do. Eventually Lara spoke up, reaching for the dice.

"This might sound insane, but... I'm really fucking curious. Plus, that didn't look unpleasant from where I was sitting." She flushed red, which didn't go unnoticed by the other girls. She quickly rolled a blue and leaned forward to pick up a card. The other two girls sat in silence, their anticipation evident.

Lara flipped the card over and frowned. "This is a weird one. It says 'Quencher: never let the other players go thirsty again.' I wonder what it means."

"I think I have an idea." Said Sadie, pointing at Lara's chest. As she looked down her eyes widened in surprise at the two dark, wet spots that were forming on her top. Suddenly, she let out a groan as her breasts bloated outwards, streams of milk spraying from her nipples. As they swelled they pulled down the neckline of her already tight tank top, and the other girls could see a network of light blue veins running across her cleavage.

After a few moments of rapid swelling, the growth stopped. Lara sat, panting, staring at her chest. Tentatively she lifted her tank top over her breasts, letting out a little squeak as the fabric brushed across her suddenly sensitive nipples. As she revealed her chest, she heard Bella let out a quiet 'damn'.

Lara's previously apple-sized tits had grown to the size of cantaloupes. They sat firm and perky on her chest, a network of light blue veins adorning them. Her nipples sat thick and hard atop her areolae, milk steadily dripping from them. Lara reached up and squeezed a breast, and let out an involuntary moan as streams of milk sprayed from her nipple, littering the table in front of her with tiny droplets.

Sadie and Bella both watched on with disbelief.

"Okay, how the fuck?" Sadie said. "I mean, I could pass the orgasm off as just Bella. I mean, she's built like a literal fertility goddess and I know how easy it is to make her cum."

Bella blushed, looking away.

"But." Sadie continued, pointing at Lara's chest. "That is crazy. Hot? Yes. But crazy. I think we should take a break and figure out what's going on before we do anything else."

She leaned forward and blew on the candle, but the flame didn't even flicker. She frowned, getting closer. Taking a deep breath, she blew much harder than before. Still, the candle didn't react. She sat back, dumbfounded. Bella spoke up.

"I... think the game decides when it's over. As weird as it sounds."

"I would've thought you - mmmm - I would've thought you crazy five minutes ago, but not now." Lara said, still gently probing her swollen tits. They both looked at Sadie, who gulped.

"Geez. I guess it's my turn then." She picked up the die and rolled it onto the table.

"Green, huh? Okay then. Action card time." Sadie picked up a green card, flipped it over and read it aloud.

"Two For One: Double the effects of your last card. This card may be passed to another player. Well, I don't have a last card to double... so I guess I'll have to pass it to one of you guys. Any volunteers?"

Neither Bella or Lara said anything for a few moments. Bella spoke up.

"My head is still spinning from my last card. I don't think I could take double!"

"My tits are still leaking from my last card!" Said Lara. They both looked at Sadie, who rolled her eyes and pulled a coin out of her jean pocket.

"Alright, girls. Old fashioned way. Heads it's Lara, tails it's Bella."

She flipped the coin and caught it, and then lifted her hand to see the results. She looked up at Lara. "Sorry, Lara, I give my card to you."

Immediately, Lara felt her chest begin to grow heavier. A swelling sensation spread across her tits and she threw herself back into her chair and groaned as they began to bloat outwards. Streams of milk began to spray from her hardened nipples, and her hands flew to them as she began to milk her growing chest.

"Ooohhh... FUCK!" She cried out, squirming and writhing in her seat as her chest swelled. The other two girls watched on in amazement and arousal at the sight in front of them. Sadie glanced over at Bella, who looked mesmerized by the sight of the swelling girl, and was absent-mindedly squeezing her own ample chest.

After a few moments, Lara's growth came to a stop. Sweaty and panting, she looked down at her now melon-sized breasts. She didn't think she could pull her top back over them now if she tried. Gently, she pressed a finger into one of them, and moaned as milk sprayed forth. She looked up at Sadie.

"If this didn't feel so fucking good, I'd be mad at you." She said.

"Blame the coin!" Said Sadie. The two girls looked at Bella, who was still staring at Lara's chest.

Lara ducked down so that her face was suddenly where her tits had been, and waved at Bella. Bella blinked and snapped out of her trance. She looked up at the other two girls, embarrassed. Sadie raised an eyebrow as she saw Bella actually wipe a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth.

"I get the feeling we've found a kink of yours." She guessed. Bella blushed, but didn't say anything.

"Hey, no judgment here!" Sadie continued. "We've all got our things. Anyway, it's come full circle. Your turn again, right?"

Bella picked up a dice and held it between her fingers, turning it around and examining it as though to figure out its secrets. She shrugged and rolled it on the table, and it landed with the red face up.

"Oh, interesting!" She said. "This means I take one card from each deck, right?"

Lara glanced at the rules. "Yup, red means you pick one from both. The order is up to you."

Bella stared at the cards for a while, seemingly paralyzed by choice. Once or twice she reached out to take a card, only to stop and pull her hand back. Sadie leaned back into the sofa, hand on her chin, and folded one of her slender legs over the other.

"No matter what you choose first, you're still gonna get the top card from each stack, Bella."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just nervous." The curvy girl replied. She leaned forward and picked an attribute card up.

"I haven't had one of these yet, so..." she flipped the card over and read it, her cheeks flushing red as she did so. Lara and Sadie shared a look.

"You've gotta read it out loud!" Lara said.

"Right. It says, um... it says reach for the stars. Grow four feet for every card that's been played before this." She put the card down on the table and looked at the other two.

"I played the orgasm card, then Lara's tits filled up with milk, then Sadie doubled it. That's an extra 12 feet on my 5'4." Her eyes widened as her math sank in. "Wait. I'm going to be huge!"

As Bella finished speaking, her entire body surged outwards. She let out an involuntary moan as her body lengthened, her leggings creeping up her shins as her legs pushed out of them, her sweater slowly rising to expose her soft belly. In a matter of seconds, she already looked like she'd gained several feet. She ran her hands up and down her rapidly growing form, her eyes squeezed shut and her cheeks a deep red.

"So... mmmmmph... so big" she whimpered, one hand squeezing her thigh, another on her breasts, which were stuffed into her increasingly tight sweater. Suddenly, a loud tearing noise rang through the room as Bella's leggings tore up the sides, unable to contain her growing form any longer. Her soft thighs pushed their way through the torn seams as she continued to grow, the remaining threads valiantly holding on.

With a loud snap, the final threads of Bella's leggings gave way, and fell to the couch around her as shreds of black fabric. The other girls noticed the hints of pink material mixed in, and deduced that Bella's panties must have gone along with the leggings. Free from her constraints, Bella leaned back into the couch and groaned, her hands flying to her crotch. As she began to play with herself, she stretched her legs out, pushing the coffee table towards Sadie. Sadie let out a yelp and jumped out of the way as Bella's huge, legs pushed the table into her chair, pushing both along the carpet.

Standing next to Lara, the two girls watch as Bella's curvy, voluptuous form grew by the second. As she continued to finger herself, her body began to slowly shake. The shaking grew more and more powerful until Bella let out a noise somewhere between a moan and a scream, and came. Her entire body surged in a powerful burst of growth, gaining her last few feet in a matter of seconds.

As her breathing slowly returned to normal, Bella opened her eyes, an expression of blissful delirium on her face. They shot wide open as she surveyed the scene in front of her.

Her legs were outstretched in front of her, her feet pressed up against the coffee table, which she had slid across the carpet along with Sadie's chair. Her baggy sweater had become a tight crop top for her chest, her soft belly exposed. Looking up, she was alarmed to see that she was only a foot or so away from the high roof of the cabin's living room, despite the fact that she was sitting down. She looked down at Sadie and Lara, who were staring up at her with awestruck expressions.

Sadie spoke first. "Bella... you're huge! Holy fucking shit!"

"Exactly 17 feet and 4 inches huge, if she grew as much as the cards said she would." Said Lara. "Bella, how do you..." she trailed off as a loud gurgle emanated from her swollen chest. Suddenly, her tits began to swell rapidly, streams of milk spraying from her swollen nipples.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed, leaning back and gripping the armrests. "I've had my - ooohh - my turn!"

It was Bella who reached down a giant hand to slide Lara's card from the table. She held it up between two fingers, squinting.

"I think I know what's happening." She said. Lara looked up at her, eyebrows furrowed in an expression of pleasure, her boobs bloating bigger with every breath.

"Your card made you grow to 'never let the other players go thirsty', which probably means you grew proportionally to the other players in the game. And, well..." she gestured to her own giant frame.

Lara let out a moan as her breasts continued to swell, milk spraying furiously from her nipples as her chest attempted to create enough milk to keep a 17 foot giantess' thirst quenched.

"It feels so fucking good!" She panted, her dark hair sticking to her forehead with sweat, her face flushed red.

"But so... fucking... mmmmmmph... tight." She groaned. Her breasts had swollen well beyond melons in size, and were nearly sitting in her lap.

"You're filling so quickly!" Exclaimed Sadie, poking the side of Lara's chest, which caused her to squirm in pleasure. "Your tits feel so full!"

Lara looked up at the giant girl sitting in front of her, who was wearing an expression of poorly hidden lust on her face, watching Sadie prod Lara's chest with an obvious jealousy.

12