The Dice Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back from my mirror was unquestionably Christine, there could be no doubt at all. I swallowed hard, realizing that I was about to meet my two friends looking like this, the thought that I was also about to give a total stranger a blowjob secondary.

Glancing at my clock I saw it was already twelve thirty, just time for a cup of coffee. Before going to the kitchen I decided I really wanted to feel whole, so I lifted the case out with my breast forms in, always very carefully washed and dried before they were put away, and lifted them each out in turn. I peeled the protective film off the self adhesive backing and settled each in turn into the lace cups of my bra, being careful to ensure they were positioned just right. Over the previous couple of years I had tried several different forms, these were expensive and from Special-Trade in Germany, the adhesive was strong and long lasting and they felt perfect. You could make out the edge if you looked carefully, but then you always can if you look too closely.

Slipping my robe back on over my lingerie I felt totally calm, as I always did once I felt complete, I happily wandered into the kitchen, smiling as I occasionally caught sight of the flashes of colour from my toes, then as I made myself a lungo, strong black coffee with a thick crema. I sat at the table with my legs crossed bouncing my foot and admiring how smooth my legs were now after months of keeping them hair free and moisturised. The coffee cup on the table, I held my hand out, palm down and arched my long fingers up to look at my perfectly polished nails. I was pleased, as always, to see the red imprint of my lips on the rim of the cup. I still had a little time, so enjoyed a half avocado with a little white wine vinegar.

There was little time left now. Returning to the bedroom I slipped off my robe. Before lifting down the outfit I had chosen I opened a new pack of lace top thigh highs and rolled them up my legs, a feeling I will never tire of. I then slid my skirt up to my waist, reaching down to my knees. It stretched to conform to all my curves, a little slim on my hips, but overall not bad. Pulling the wrap top over my head and pulling it carefully over my breasts I was thrilled as always at the shape it showed. Exposing a long V of pale white skin between two perfectly shaped breasts, the pressure from my bra pushing my own skin to give a hint of the start of a cleavage. I clipped on a favourite necklace, nothing fancy, just costume jewelry, along with some gold earrings and a couple of rings. I sat back down at my vanity and touched up my makeup. I then brushed out my hair before spraying it to hold it in place and coated my lips with a gloss "kiss proof" seal. I checked everything was in my handbag, some makeup for touch ups, drivers license, tube pass, credit cards, some cash, I slipped in my phone, a spare pair of stockings, tissues, then almost giggling, some condoms, not that i thought i would have any use for them, it just seemed the right thing to do. I saw that it was already two fifteen, so I slipped my feet into my favourite heels, a pair of leopard print heels, about three inches so easy to walk in, that just lifted my outfit from office girl to out for fun. I wrapped a silk scarf around my neck and slung my bag from over my shoulder, pleased at the way the strap went across my cleavage. I looked in my full length mirror before I left my flat, damn I looked good, I didn't think I'd ever looked this good.

I had been out often enough to know that I'd be fine, but it didn't stop the butterflies in my stomach as I stepped out and locked my door, dropping my keys into my handbag. I have always loved the sound of heels as I walk, and this sunny spring day was no exception. Angel underground station was just around the corner, one of the things I loved about my flat. The station was bustling, but no one batted an eyelid as I went through the barriers to the Northern Line and down the long escalator to the wide southbound platform. There were quite a few people around, but no one was bothered or pointing, shouting "look, there's a tranny in a skirt!"

I was happy to get a seat on the tube and crossed my legs carefully, pleased that the stretch skirt kept my modesty. I smiled to myself as I caught a couple of older men eyeing me up and continually glancing at my nylon covered legs, my knees uncovered where I had crossed my legs. I started to think about what the hell I was doing this afternoon as the tube filled up while we made our way across central London to London Bridge Station. I really hoped that this place we were going to was clean, I knew nothing about it, I wondered whether using the condoms in the Glory Hole would be acceptable, but then they may taste awful too.

Changing to the Southern overground line at London Bridge was typically chaotic. London Bridge was still a nightmarish warren thronging with people, even since it had been re-built. As I made my way through the crowds I realised that no one gave me a second glance except to check me out and as the crowds got more packed I was sure I felt a couple of hands touching my ass and I blushed.

It was just after three as I made my way out of New Cross station and over towards the Starbucks. I had rehearsed my story in my head repeatedly on the train, how they should know that I never did things by halves and how I'd been lucky in charity and vintage shops around Shoreditch.

As I walked into Starbucks Dave and Brian were seated together at a table close to the window; they'd already bought me a flat white. I made my way across to them, but as I did I realised they hadn't recognised me. Oh Fuck... I realised I had gone too far, much too far.

Fuck.

"Bloody hell Chris! how the hell have you done that??" Dave asked as I sat down, dropping my tush onto the chair and keeping my legs together in front of me. Brian said nothing, he was just looking at me.

"I went to a few charity shops near work" I began, using the story I'd prepared. "I just got lucky that they had some clothes that would work in my size... look, you know I always go all in."

"That is a lot more than fancy dress" said Dave, "We said to make sure you weren't just wearing a pink sweatshirt, but Christ, you must have had a lot of practice to do it this well."

"Not at all, look, you know I dragged up for a couple of fancy dress parties at Uni, I just learned how to do it then, you must've forgotten how well I did it then."

Brian spoke "Look Chris, it really doesn't matter to us, but there's no way this is fancy dress, anyway, we're here for a dice game and it looks to me like you might find this easier than we expected."

I blushed again and realised I should not protest anymore, we sat quietly while we finished our coffees.

"OK, showtime!" said Dave as he went to stand up gesturing to me to do the same.

We all got up and I could see Brian looking me up and down as we made our way out of Starbucks and towards the brightly coloured but still dingy cinema around the corner. Normally we would have been walking chatting, keeping up with jokes and banter as we went, but now the guys were even treating me slightly differently, just subtle ways they were talking, not including me in the jokes in the same way, but making sure I was OK on the rough ground, checking the traffic for me before we crossed the road. It was weird. But I realised I liked it.

The lobby of the cinema was clearly grotty, and the guys all wandering round, all ages from barely eighteen to well over seventy all looked me up and down like fresh meat. There were a couple of women there too, easily in their forties and looking like they'd seen a lot of life, as well as a couple of men who had dressed up a little, with cheap wigs, I guess like Dave and Brian had expected me to look.

The screen was apparently showing a film called 'Mother and Daughter Exchange Club' I guessed we wouldn't be watching that. There was a flow of people to and from an area off to the side of the Lobby into what looked like a shop, so we went through there. It was a pretty standard sex shop, dildos and porn mags, along with some bondage and fetish wear. There were a bunch of men browsing the magazines, again they eyed me up and down, I couldn't show it to Brian and Dave, but the way these guys were looking at me was starting to turn me on. They called me over to show me some porn mags, laughing at me as much as with me when they showed me they were shemale porn. They laughed again when they pointed out the polished stainless steel butt plugs with the jewelled ends, asking me if I wanted one? I was now getting both extremely turned on and embarrassed in equal measure, I blurted out

"No thank you, I don't think I'll need that."

Dave laughed, Brian was a little quieter. Their jokes finished, they decided it was time to get on with the game. By now we had seen the block of doors in the dark along the back wall and worked out what they were for, they had locks on them like a public loo, except you had to put a token in them, except for the door in the centre which seemed to just have a standard slide bolt. They guided me over, Dave with his hand in the small of my back, which to be honest felt quite nice. They turned me to face them.

"Right, well we can hardly go in there with you, so the deal is we'll watch you go in and lock the door, then we'll wait and watch at least one guy go into the cubicle beside you, lock it, do whatever he needs to, and then come back out. Then we'll head off so you can save your embarrassment, we'll see you at the King's Head tonight at seven, ready to go and see Twist Helix, OK? We've still got two and a half hours so that should be plenty of time."

As we were talking I saw the middle door open and one of the women walked out; she winked at me as Dave's hand on my back propelled me towards the open door. This was it, I looked around the dimly lit room; there was a stained cushion on the floor to kneel on and as I watched the four holes around the room had cocks pushed through them. I made sure the door was locked and slid my skirt up a little to allow me to kneel. I hung my handbag and scarf on the half-broken hook on the door, my eyes starting to adjust to the light. I couldn't believe I was doing this, I looked at the four cocks presented through the holes, all uncircumcised and none particularly huge or tiny.

"Come on love, get your lips round my cock.. I seen you wanderin' round wiv your boyfriend's, tasty slut you look too love, I bet you suck good!"

I realised the voice was coming from the guy in the cubicle closest to where Dave and Brian must be outside, I thought this would be the quickest way to get the deed done, so to say. I lowered myself to my knees, realising as I did that the cushion wasn't just stained, but damp. I recoiled a little, realising why. I looked straight ahead of me, at the cock sticking straight out at me. It was around six inches long and not too thick, at least it seemed to smell clean. I reached out and touched it, excited by seeing the deep red of my nails, almost black in the dim light, contrasted against the white skin. As I held it I heard the guy breathing more heavily. I slowly wrapped my delicate fingers around this cock, and slid my hand back, pulling the skin of his shaft back tight, then slowly pulled it back towards me. Again I slid my hand back, fascinated by the way it bobbed in front of me.

"That's it love, now, wrap yer lips round it, come on ye' little tart, suck it!"

Almost in a trance, I leant towards it, first kissing then licking the tip of this cock. I opened my lips and pushed forwards, allowing him to invade my mouth. The skin was smooth and hot in my mouth, and thankfully I could smell the soap he'd used to clean himself, I squeezed the shaft with my tongue as I started to slowly bob a little on this cock. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the cock in the booth to the right waving at me.

"Come on love, give us a hand!" another disembodied voice called.. I reached out my right hand and caressed this second cock. I was sucking hard on the first cock, my right hand wanking the other guy. I could feel the guy in my mouth was close, his shaft beginning to pulse a little, the salty taste of his seed starting to coat my tongue. I was still surprised by the speed and ferocity of his orgasm as his cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed it down, and as his cock started to soften I looked over at the cock in my right hand. I simply turned a little and it was by my lips, then welcomed into my hot mouth. By the time his seed also filled my mouth I had my hand on one of the cocks behind me. Briefly I looked around, my eyes now accustomed to the dim light. There was a different cock in the first hole, and a cock in two other holes. I lowered my mouth to the middle one of the two and gripped a cock in each hand, one slightly behind me. I realized I was enjoying the power I had over these men, knowing they found me desirable, or at least my mouth. With another load of seed in my mouth I turned to the guy on the left, just as he pumped his load straight at me, dripping from my chin onto my cleavage and blouse.. I licked the tip and turned behind me to another cock.

My jaw ached, I lost track of time.. Eventually I stood. I looked down at my blouse, now with several loads staining it. My cleavage still wet with spunk running down it. I used some of the tissues helpfully provided to wipe up as best I could. I said out loud.

"Sorry guys, I'm done."

I put my scarf into my handbag and slid the bolt back. Walking out of the cubicle I looked around for Dave and Brian, but realised they'd gone. I saw the lavatories to one side and went to the ladies; looking in the mirror I looked a right state. There was cum crusted into my hair, my makeup was smeared and I had cum stains all over my blouse and my stockings were wrecked. I set about doing what I could, I took my blouse off and washed what I could out of it, then dried it as best I could with paper towels, I replaced my now laddered stockings and re-did my makeup. Brushing my hair took out most of the cum and, although I was cold with my damp blouse, at least I looked presentable again, I wandered back out into the shop area. As I approached the brighter lights a tall well-dressed man was coming towards me. He smiled at me and said,

"Thank you, i did enjoy your mouth."

I was taken aback and realised I was blushing yet again, I dropped my eyes and muttered thanks, suddenly aware that I must have looked like I was flirting with him. He held out his hand and I unthinkingly took it.

"Perhaps you'd enjoy the film?" he asked, I really didn't know what to say and he took that as agreement. He led me, initially by the hand, then with his hand on the small of my back, to the doors of the screen room. The sounds of sex filled the air as he pushed opened the door, I realised they weren't all coming from the speakers as he guided me to a double seat in a darker area of the room. He gestured for me to sit first, I lowered my tush to the seat as he stood in front of me; sitting beside me I could feel his strength and heat, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. My arms were around his neck and I realised that gave him full access to anywhere he chose on my body. He ran his hands down, his finger trailing down my cleavage to the bottom of my blouse. Without giving me the option to respond he hooked his finger under the hem and bringing his other hand to help pulled it over my head and he dropped it onto the seat beside us. His hands ran down, cupping my breast forms through my bra...

"You are a girl of surprises aren't you?.. Luckily I love girls like you."

I bit my lip as he continued to run his hands down to my waist, and in a smooth motion he lifted my ass off the seat as he slid my skirt into a ring around my ankles. I kicked it off as he pulled me into a deep kiss, his tongue invading my mouth I felt his weight on me as he crushed me into the cinema seat, his hand cupping my ass and gently pushing the lace aside. I realised that he was now sliding my knickers down as well and soon they too were on the floor with my skirt, my gaff tangled with them. Meanwhile, he was still fully dressed. I panicked momentarily as he pushed me onto my back, lifting my legs up to his shoulders, I was shocked briefly as he spat into his hand and then rubbed it into my sphincter. The pressure of his cock against me made me slightly grateful for the lubrication. I didn't think to tell him that I was a virgin as he gently but firmly buried his cock deep inside me. The intense pain I felt he either enjoyed or took as encouragement as he started to thrust into me; the pain subsided and I started to moan in pleasure. Glancing at the screen I could see a woman in the same position as me, being pounded by her stud, as mine was pounding me. His seed pumping into me finally pushed me over the edge and my own cock, leaked its sticky fluid onto my stomach. He held me for a while as I came down from my orgasm. He only had to slide his fly back up, whilst I wiped myself clean and pulled my clothes back on. I looked around for him, but he seemed to have gone.

I hurriedly made my way back out of the cinema and again to the ladies loo where this time I only had to re-do my makeup, hair and straighten my clothes, I could feel his seed leaking from my ass, I hoped I would recover the muscle tension quickly to hold it in. I exited, thinking it must be getting late by now, there he was waiting for me.

"Here's my number," he said, handing me a business card, "And I bought you a little gift." He handed me a small but very heavy gift bag. Inside was one of the polished metal butt plugs.

"I think I should put this in your boi cunt, don't you? You don't want your skirt to get spotted do you?" I blushed as he reached behind me and hitched up my skirt in view of several of the customers. I felt his hand reach into my knickers and the cold metal of the steel plug, he found his target and pushed the plug smoothly into me.

"Now leave that in until you get home, promise?"

"I promise." I said, knowing in the back of my mind that I really needed to get going.

The sun was still bright as I left the adult cinema, but I knew it was getting late, I pulled my phone out and saw that I only had half an hour to get to the Kings Head, I also had three missed calls from Dave and a message from Brian asking me to let him know I was safe. I sent them both a quick message saying I was fine and that I'd see them soon. To be honest I didn't have a clue what I was going to do, I needed to get home to change before I met them to go out to Twist Helix tonight, but I had no time to do that. I was quickly at New Cross station and I dashed through the barrier in time for the next train back towards Shoreditch. Sitting on the train seat immediately reminded me of the new invader in my ass, pressing deeply into me as the train moved. A girl was sitting opposite me and I could see her looking at my blouse, she caught my eye and gestured towards one of the more noticeable cum stains. I blushed, and gladly took the wet wipe she offered me to clean it as best I could.

I decided to go to the King's Head straight away, I'd be late anyway, apart from the cum stains my friends had seen me dressed like this anyway and cum stains were evidence I'd been successful in the game. They had no knowledge of the chrome jewelry I now wore in my ass and blushed remembering the gentleman calling it my cunt, or of his card in my handbag. I would then go straight home and make an excuse about the gig tonight.

Dave and Brian were sitting at the same table in the quiet pub where this game had started, they looked at me with a mixture of what I took to be concern, awe, and, was that lust? I sat down, instantly reminded of what was nestling in my ass, and the seed that it was holding in. I asked for a glass of white wine and they looked at me questioningly.