The Dice Game

Story Info
A daring game in which some like each other.
6.4k words
4.42
10.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dice Game (A spinoff from my story The Greater Anal Delight)

(The scene is a small get together at Terry and Pete's house. Pete's long time friend, Andrew, is there and Pam has been invited to meet him)

Me: Hi, I'm Drew. I'm an old friend of Pete and Terry's. I see Terry's already got you a drink. What'd she tell you about me?

Pam: Oh hi, nice to meet you. She just said she wanted us to meet. You look familiar. Where do I know you from?

Me: Are you from Knoxville?

Pam: No Riverside.

Me: Oh right, one town over. Charlie's Bar is over that way. Do you hang out there much?

Pam: No. But I work at the library. You been there?

Me: Uh No. What are you, a librarian?

Pam: Bingo. What can I say, and don't knock it, I just fuckin' love books and stuff.

Me: Hmm. That's cool. Since you work at the library I bet you like stories. How about I tell a story and we'll see if it helps us remember how we know each other?

Pam: OK. I like solving mysteries.

Me: My story, I'll make it a mystery, starts three years ago. I was just twenty with little to show for it in life except for a bad job and some close friends. One of those friends was Pete. He was the more assertive of the two of us and usually got the girls, while I, too often, held back.

One night, well I remember, it was July 5th. And it was hot. We were invited to a party at Kev's house. Pete said he really wanted to go because there was going to be beer and girls there. We drove his orange 442 which was much nicer than my Escort.

Back then everything Pete had was better. His parents were rich. He got better grades. He had been on the football team in High School. He was handsome and more muscular. And he had a better job. The downside was that he could be arrogant at times. Underneath he was a good guy but when that attitude reared its ugly head people noticed.

Pam: I just met Pete. He seems nice. And Terry's as cool as I remember.

Me: Yea, well I guess I wouldn't have stayed friends if not.

But three years ago, we got to the party and we parked on the street right in front. The plan was to drink early and drink heavy then let it wear off before driving home.

As soon as we went in Pete saw Terry from across the room...

Pam: Wait. Is this the first time Pete met Terry?

Me: Nah, he was obsessed with her ever since High School, but she was one of the few girls that didn't want him. I'm pretty sure she is the real reason he wanted to go to that party so badly.

So, on the night of the party we went from group to group shootin' the shit and drinking beer. I could see that he always had one eye on Terry who stayed off to one side with two new girls.

Pete had his big break when we overheard Terry talking about a new drinking game. This was his big chance to spend some time with her and impress her with his charm. I tried to warn him that she was immune, but he didn't care, and forced me to play too. He could always get me to go along with his plans. So even though I wanted to talk to Kev's sister I joined in the game.

We ended up in the garage and set up a card table so we could play the game Terry called "One Up." It was pretty simple, you rolled two dice then looked at a chart to see what each dice told you to do.

Seven or eleven meant drink. All the other numbers were split. The number on the green dice told you what to do and the number on the blue dice told you who to do it to. There were only a few rules, and you could quit at any time, but she was clear that once the dice were rolled you couldn't quit without paying up.

Did you ever play One Up?

Pam: I don't think so. Sounds bitchin'.

Me: I'll tell you all about it.

So we played One Up. One of the new girls rolled a seven or eleven her first five turns so she got plastered fast, then she was the first to lose any clothing. She was super cute, super smart, with medium length brown hair. I remember her bra was black with little pink flowers on it.

Then real fast Pete was unlucky and lost half his clothing before any of the rest of us even lost two items. But he was a good sport, and overall the game was going great since by then two of the girls were down to their bras, this one girl was topless, and all three of the girls were drinking heavily as they were unusually unlucky enough to roll lots of drink rolls rather than split rolls.

I was the next unlucky one, I rolled a kajillion dare rolls, and by the time my bad streak was over I was wearing only my underwear. All the embarrassing stuff was under the table for us. But the girls, who were now all topless, had to sit there with their boobs out in the open.

Pam: How embarrassing! I would die.

Me: Right! Very embarrassing! Unless you drink too much. And somehow the girls weren't getting many dare rolls and...

Pam: ...And by necessity the less dare rolls you got the more drink rolls you got.

Me: Basically.

Terry on the other hand, barely looked drunk, especially when you think about how much she was drinking. Yet she also never seemed embarrassed. Go figure.

Anyway, she had her shirt off too. Her tits were huge with large areolas and puffy nipples. Pete was going crazy openly staring at her tits but also her face, and hanging onto every word she said - because he really liked her, not just her tits.

Pam: Well I guess they hit it off since they're married now. How freakin' awesome!

Me: Yep. But not that night.

Sooo, the story has a point...

Now, the other two girls had medium sized titties. Anna was the more athletic. It was the first time I had ever seen washboard abs on a girl. Her nipples were incredible sticking out like two pencil erasers. I think she must have been really wasted because her face and chest were all red, and she never seemed to stop laughing. That or she must have been super nervous.

The third girl was the one I liked. Whenever she said anything I just wanted to hear more. She was the most interesting girl I had ever met.

Pam: (Skeptically) Can anyone be that interesting? I mean that's pretty high praise.

Me: Everyone's interesting in some way. And someone's got to be on top, right?

Pam: Damn, when you put It that way, I guess.

Me: So the most interesting girl...

Her tits were very nice. They had the perfect amount of lift, pink quarter size circles, and perky nipples that poked out sometimes more, and sometimes less, depending on her feelings. It was so cool to see a girl's nipples react like that.

I tried to talk to just her but Terry kept butting in controlling the conversation and the game with her own agenda. Our eyes met once in a while. That was almost the best part of the night. Pete needed a...

Pam: Wait, what was the best part?

Me: The best part was when I got stuck flashing the group and I caught her unconsciously licking her lips. I really got the sense that she liked me! Not just my dick though - me.

Meanwhile, Pete desperately wanted to get it on with Terry. You could almost see him drool.

I would've jumped at the chance to get to know the girl I liked too. But I had to settle for looking across the table into the deepest blue eyes you could imagine.

Pam: Anna or the interesting girl?

Me: The girl with the interesting, no great, personality! At least I hope so, she was totally drunk, like it was hard for her not to fall over, drunk. So I hope I'm not wrong.

Anyways, Pete did get his chance to feel Terry's naked boobs - only for thirty seconds. But boy was he hooked. He talked about it for weeks after that. Later in the game, he even touched one of the other girls for much longer, but he never mentioned that again.

I rolled the right combination that allowed me to feel up Anna. Don't get me wrong, it was great. But I was sneaking a peek at the other, more special girl, the whole time.

We were all feeling no pain when Pete rolled a four and a six, which at that time in the game meant he had to stand up and and flash his dick for ten seconds too. I was laughing hysterically at him. Mostly to get even with him for laughing at me when I had done it.

Terry reminded him that once the dice were rolled you couldn't back out. He made a big show out of pretending that he didn't want to. But I knew Pete well enough to know that he really wanted to. He never passed on a chance to ham it up.

When his penis flopped out it hung there heavy, hefty, weighty, and thick. Soft it must have been over six inches. It was no wonder he flashed us so cockily. Pun intended.

Pam: (laughing) Really? Pete did that? Whoo, Terry knows how to pick 'em.

Me: Wait there's more. Remember she was there pulling the strings.

So, I had known Pete for six years at that time and had never seen his dick before. Of course, neither had any of the girls. The three of them sat there shocked with nothing to say. It was that thick.

After a long minute where no one said anything Terry just picked up the dice and rolled. I think Pete finally impressed her and she seemed to treat him with less hostility after that round.

Pam: So that hooked her? Ter-ree-s uh size queen. (Singing the words)

Me: No, he didn't hook her till months later.

The girls had to drink quite a bit more and one time the two new girls had to kiss just a quick peck.

Did you ever kiss a girl before?

Pam: Well, it might be fun, as a lark, Katie Perry style. But no I haven't. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Me: Oh, really? Never...? (Pam shook her head and shrugged)

Well, it gets worse. Pete and I had to rub our dicks together through our underwear. We didn't want to do it but you can't welsh.

Pam: Welch.

Me: Welch?

Pam: Yea, it's welch, not welsh.

Me: Huh. I don't know.

Pam: It fucking is. Honest.

Me: You're a real contradiction. A librarian that talks like a trucker.

Pam: That's me. Or it might be. (Winking) Only time will tell.

Me: I hope I find out.

So, touching dicks...

We had to do it, but I didn't want to do it any longer than I had to. I counted down the seconds in my head, one, to get it over with, but also to distract myself because my dick had started to stiffen just a little.

Pam: Ooooh, now your story's getting interesting. Tell me more. Did you only do it 'cause of the game?

Me: If course.

Pam: Would you do it for a girl?

Me: Sure, for a girl.

Pam: My kind of man!

Me: Yea? I'll have to hear more about that later. Well how well do you know Terry? Do you know what she did? (Pam shook her head)

Anna and Terry had to stand facing each other and rub their nipples together till they popped titty-boners. That was best. They couldn't just do it for thirty seconds. They had to do it until they popped.

Terry looked right at us guys and repeated that "Once the dice is rolled you have to do it." She made it sound like she did it because she lost the roll. But I think she did it more because she had some point she wanted to hammer home to Pete. I don't know what kind of history she had with Pete but I could tell Terry totally had a bone to pick with him.

When they rubbed their nips together Anna got all funny. I think she would have fainted if it'd been any longer.

Pam: I knew a girl named Anna once. But we fell apart years ago.

Me: Did she get nervous and blush easily? Like five-two? (Indicating a height of five-two)

Pam: No, I guess not. But go on with your story. It's just got super good.

Me: Hmm? I thought maybe... (waiting for Pam's response)

Well, so the next roll was the worst. I had to take Pete's big dick into my mouth for one full minute. I didn't think I could do it. (Pam's eyes flashed when she heard this)

I figured I would never see the two new girls again. And I didn't care what Terry thought. But what would Pete think of me?

Pam: I saw two guys do that once. I don't remember it well. Just they were in a car. The look on the one guy's face I'll never forget.

Me: How much do you remember?

Pam: It's sketchy. But I don't think they were worried about what they thought of each other. They both seemed to like it.

Me: I mean what kind of car? Did you like watching?

Pam: I think so. Like I said, I don't remember much. I'd watch again in a heartbeat if I had a chance. I don't know how much I liked it then, but I would fuckin' dig it now.

Me: Well in this story It was Pete and I, and Pete refused.

Pam: Awww... Prude. (laughing) Just Pete?

Me: Wait for it.

Pete said you couldn't make him do it. But then Terry pulled out all the stops. She'd planned it, of course, she reminded us that the dice had already been rolled. She also said that any one of us could've made that roll - and we all would have to do it. No one could blame a person for honoring a bet but only a coward would refuse.

Then she started talking about how the game was only half-way over. There were plenty more rolls to go. She said that at any moment one of the girls might have to do something really interesting.

Then she added the line that changed Pete's mind. She said that pretty soon one of the girls was going to lose a roll and have to suck off a guy to completion. She looked right at Pete and said it might be...her...doing it...to him. She licked her lips and said "Yum!" while she said it.

Terry licking her lips like that reminded me of my favorite girl.

I glanced at her. To support Terry's argument she stared into my eyes and made a big deal out of licking her lips too.

The four of them turned on me, telling me that I had to do it. When Pete started telling me I should do it I stopped worrying about what he would think.

I'll never forget the sound of the chair scraping on that garage floor as I pushed back from the table. I was numb, or maybe more like a zombie. I dropped to my knees in front of Pete. I looked up at his face. In turn, he looked over at Terry and when she nodded her head he looked back at me and nodded too.

Pam: So you did it? Whooeee, I wish I could've seen that!

Me: No, we, almost yes, kinda.

Pam: Almost, kinda? That's bullshit. Almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades. You can't kinda do it.

Me: (Smiling) Just listen.

I looked over at the other two girls to see if I had any friends among them. They just licked their lips with outrageously exaggerated gestures telling me to do it.

My hands reached up, taking hold of the elastic band on his underpants. The word "Hanes" was branded on my brain. I started to pull the thin material up and away from his body to again expose the penis I was soon to suck.

I stopped briefly to ask the girl, the girl I wished were doing it to me, to time it. Just to make sure it didn't last one second too long. I felt I could trust her not to let it go too long.

Then I started to take his underwear down again. His dick took up so much room in his underwear that I had to really pull them far away to get over the bulge. My pinky grazed it a little and to me it felt a little less soft than a dick should feel. I wondered what Pete was feeling.

I was just seeing his light pubes for the second time ever. I heard Terry suck in a deep breath in a lusty gasp.

Then I heard people running and yelling all over the place. I was so confused. It seemed like I knelt there forever. All the others in my group were scooping up their clothes saying the cops were there and we had to get out.

Pam: WHAT! NO FUC-KING KIDDING?

Me: Yea, really, cops.

My group ran for the side door but I grabbed my clothes last. I remembered the keys and yelled out to Pete that I couldn't find the keys. He ran back into the garage, grabbing the keys from the hood of Kev's dad's car.

When we got outside the girls were nowhere to be seen. We ran around to the front of the house holding our clothing and making a mad dash for the car.

We ran right past a couple of policemen who miraculously didn't see us or didn't care.

Jumping into Pete's car we fired it up and without turning on the lights drove stealthily into the empty lot next door. We parked partially behind a bush and ducked down so the cops wouldn't see us in the car. We also had the windows rolled down so we could listen for cops.

We sat there forever, too afraid to move even to get dressed. Eventually all the police finished breaking up the party and everyone went home.

Pam: Oh, lucky break, huh? That was a very exciting evening. Did you get...?

Me: That's not the end. (Pam raised her eyebrows)

Out there in the field next to Kev's house, Pete turned to me and said, "Once the dice are rolled you can't back out."

Can you guess what happened next?

Pam: Hmmm? I'm gonna guess I'll be dissapointed. Since the game was over you probably didn't do it - which is too bad. That would have been hot shit.

Me: We were out there in a car... he wanted me to do it... doesn't ring any bells?

Pam: Ha, can't say it does. You were alone. Did you post it on Youtube or some crap?

Me: Nothing like that. Out there in the privacy of his orange 442 in the field I kinda wanted to do it but I wanted to be persuaded or even forced so no one could say I did it willingly.

Pam: Still hot! Maybe more hot. Go on.

Me: My lips said no, but my eyes kept staring at Pete's groin. Pete noticed it too. He said, "You gotta do it. I would've if I'd rolled it."

I said nothing but my body leaned forward just five or six inches. Pete spoke again, "This time no one will ever know. Over there in the garage the girls would have seen you do it."

"You know you want to. You saw how those girls reacted to my cock. Everyone likes my cock. It's truly amazing."

Pete put his hand on the back of my neck saying, "Let me help." I resisted a little but really didn't put up a fight. He pushed my face right down to his crotch. His dick and balls were huge in there rubbing against my face.

Pam: (Leaning close and whispering) Go on.

Me: (Whispering too. Their faces inches apart)

It started to grow bigger, though not really hard like mine gets. After a minute he pulled down his underwear with his left hand but continued to rub my face on his package. The skin was soft and his cock spongy. It wasn't bad so I kissed the base of his growing member.

Pam: That's so cool. So cool.

Me: Pete really liked that. I had never heard another person make a sound so appreciative before in my life. I was instantly hooked on that noise. I started to really kiss it. I kissed it all over, nibbling and letting my lips open slightly so the wetness from my mouth met his dick. In doing so my tongue also made contact a little.

Pam: I love it when my guy makes noise.

Me: Your guy?

Pam: When I have a guy. I'm between guys right now.

Me: Single is good. Between guys. Ever done that?

Pam: It's on my bucket list.

Me: Me too - except with girls.

So in the story my tongue has just touched it.

I discovered that this wasn't bad either. I opened more so I could take a little 'bite'. Again he made that fantastic noise I loved. It drove me right over the edge into a full on dick slurping frenzy.

Pam: You're gonna turn me on if you keep talking like that.

Me: I hope so. (Chuckling)

But Pete, he was definitely turned on. Pete really started to moan now. Both his hands were gently resting on my head. His hips were writhing around and his cock grew to its full length. It was so much thicker than mine. I would also guess it was about eight inches long, which is longer than mine but not by that much. Just an inch. The strange thing was that it never got super hard.

(Pam's breath was ragged at this point)

He wrestled my head up so he could place the tip at the entrance to my mouth. Gladly I engulfed it. I tried to plunge the whole thing into my mouth but it was dry and wouldn't go in too far. Adding spit I worked a little more into me.

12