The Dick Flashing Club Ch. 02

Story Info
After having sex with mother, Bobby had sex with his aunt.
7.9k words
4.64
10.3k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dick Flashing Club, Chapter 02

After having incestuous sex with his mother, Bobby's 46 year old mother, Anne, exposed her son's erect, naked penis to her 43 year old sister, Kathy. He had sex with his aunt, too.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to George, the original 9 1/2", big, dick flasher. I love your huge prick, George, wherever you are.

F F F

The Dick Flashing Club, Rewritten and Continued from Chapter 01:

"I don't know if you deliberately dick flashed me or accidentally dick flashed me but, now that we had sex, it doesn't really matter if you did or if you didn't," said my mother with a shrug and a sexy laugh.

She gave me a sexy smile.

"I'm glad that I blew you in my sleep. I'm glad that I sucked your cock and you ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth. If you hadn't dick flashed me and if I hadn't been dreaming about having sex with you, I never would have made my move to sexually seduce you," said Anne.

My mother looked at me with lust.

"Actually, I can't wait to blow you again when I'm not sleeping," she said with a dirty laugh.

I continued staring at my mother's beautiful, naked breasts. I loved her big tits. I've always had a thing for big breasted women, especially older women. I love older women with big tits.

With her big tits not sagging at all, her breasts were so shapely. While admiring her big, breasts, I continued feeling her naked breasts and fondling her breasts. I fingered her erect nipples as she continued talking to me. I pulled her nipples, turned her nipples, and twisted her nipples while sucking her nipples, too.

"Oh, my God, Bobby," said my mother squirming. "Stop fondling my tits and sucking my nipples, you're making me wet. I'm trying to talk to you."

She sat up in bed and I sat up in bed with her.

"Sorry, mother," I said. "You have my complete attention.

F F F

She looked at me as if afraid to ask me.

"Would you do me a favor," she asked?

I smiled at my mother.

'Would I do my mother a favor? After she allowed me to strip her naked, taught me how to masturbate her, made love to me, and fucked me, I'd do anything for my mother,' I thought. 'Especially after my mother sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth,' I'd murder someone for her.

"A favor? I'll do anything for you, mother. What do you want me to do," I asked? "Who do you want me to murder," I asked with a laugh?

In the way that I continued fondling her breasts while fingering her erect nipples, she fingered the head of my erect prick with her manicured fingertips while staring down at my naked dick.

"If it's too embarrassing for you, you can say no. It's okay. It's up to you," she said. "There's no pressure for you to do me this favor. Since we've already seen one another naked, and we've already had sex, with nothing to hide, I just thought that I'd ask you a favor," said my mother.

I looked at her while wondering what she wanted me to do.

'Maybe, she wanted me to wash and wax her car. I can do that. That's not a problem. I've washed, waxed, and detailed her car plenty of times before,' I thought.

Then, when I looked at my mother, I could tell that she had something else in my mind, something sexual.

'With me washing and waxing her car not embarrassing at all, I wondered what was she thinking? What was the favor that she wanted to ask me?

I thought what she may want me to do. Perhaps, she wanted me to wash and wax her car while naked. I could do that, too. I'd love for my neighbors to see me without my clothes. Giving me something else to tell my friends, I'd love to dick flash my neighbors.

F F F

She took me by my hand and held it to her naked breasts. I not only felt my mother's big breast but also, I felt her heart beating.

"My sister, your aunt, Kathy, has been going through a hard time, lately. With her not having a man in her life," she said looking up at me while pausing before continuing. "She's as horny and sexually frustrated as I was until you gave me two, sexual orgasms," said my mother with a big smile. "She desperately needs to have sex."

I looked at my mother confused.

'What was she asking me? Was she asking me to have sex with her sister, my aunt?' I thought? 'No, my mother would never ask me to have sex with her sister. Yet, now that I broke the ice by having sex with my mother, would she dare ask me to have sex with her sister, too?'

Suddenly filled with the sexual anticipation of seeing my aunt naked and having incestuous sex with her, if that was what she was asking me to do, I'd love to have sex with my Aunt Kathy. In the way that I made out with my mother while touching her and feeling her through her clothes, I'd love to make out with my aunt. In the way that I undressed my mother, stripped her naked, and touched and felt her naked body everywhere, I'd love to undress my aunt, strip her naked, and touch and feel her naked body everywhere, too.

"I don't understand. What's your favor, mother," I asked?

She gave me a big sexy smile and a long, naughty look.

"In the way that you unintentionally flashed me your beautiful, naked penis, do you think that you could deliberately dick flash my sister your erect cock?"

She paused to look at me to read my reaction to my mother asking me to deliberately dick flash her sister.

"As much as I loved seeing your naked cock, I know your aunt would love to see your erect, naked prick, too," she said.

Again, she paused while looking at me. She looked at me with sexual arousal. She stared at me with incestuous lust.

"Then, if she's willing and if you're agreeable," she said with a pause while giving me a sexy smile. "Do you think that you could have sex with your aunt in the way that you had sex with me? My sister needs a good fucking. Do you think that you could fuck her in the way that you fucked me?"

F F F

'What? Seriously? My mother wanted me to deliberately dick flash my aunt. She wanted me to show her sister, my erect, naked prick. Then, if we're both agreeable, she wanted me to have incestuous sex with her sister,' I thought while still sitting on my mother's bed.

I looked at my mother in total shock. Then horniness hardened my cock. The mere thought of seeing my aunt naked and having sex with her filled me with sexual anticipation.

'My MILF of a mother wanted me to fuck my MILF of an aunt. I don't believe this. I can't wait to tell my friends that I not only had sex with my mother but I'm about to have sex with my aunt, too.'

I couldn't believe my mother not only wanted me to dick flash my aunt but also, she wanted me to have sex with her MILF of her sister. Something that I've imagined doing while masturbating myself, I'd love to show my aunt my cock. In the way that I showed my mother my naked prick, I'd love to show my Aunt Kathy my naked prick, too.

Then, if that wasn't enough, my mother wanted me to have sex with her sister. Again, something that I've masturbated over doing, I'd love to see my aunt without her clothes. I'd love to see Aunt Kathy naked. I'd love to have sex with her. I'd love to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. In the way that I gave my mother two, sexual orgasms, one with my fingers and another with my cock, I'd love to give her sister two, sexual orgasms, too.

F F F

"Sure," I said. "I can do that. I can expose myself to Aunt Kathy to see if she'd take the bait. Hopefully, she'd want to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with her," I said looking at my mother. I paused while digesting all that my mother had said before asking her my question. "When do you want me to do that," I asked?

She gave me a naughty look.

"Tomorrow night. I'll invite Kathy over for a drink. I won't tell her anything. Wear your t-shirt, pajama bottoms without underwear, and slippers. Then, in the way that you did with me, do with her. Have your erect cock emerge from your pajama pee hole," said my mother.

She laughed.

"I'd like to watch my sister's sexual reaction to you dick flashing her. I want her to see your big dick," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "At the very least, if my sister doesn't agree to have sex with you, seeing your naked prick will give her something to masturbate over."

She paused to look up at me.

"Then, if she is agreeable to having sex with you as I was agreeable to having sex with you, I'd like to watch you having incestuous sex with my sister," said my mother. "I'd love to watch you give Kathy a sexual orgasm. I'd love to see and hear my sister cum," said my mother. "Would that be okay for me to watch?"

F F F

'This just gets better,' I thought.

I couldn't believe it. If it wasn't enough that I had dick flashed my mother, she wanted me to dick flash my aunt, too. After having incestuous sex with my mother, she wanted me to have incestuous sex with her sister, too, while she watched. If it wasn't enough that I always wanted to have sex with my mother, I always wanted to have sex with my aunt, too.

'WTF? This is bizarre,' I thought. 'Where is this coming from,' I thought? 'At twenty-years old, as soon as I became a man, the sexual floodgates opened.'

I looked at my mother as if I didn't know her.

'If it wasn't enough that my mother blew me in her sleep, and allowed me to cum in her mouth, she had sex with me. She took me to her bedroom and allowed me to masturbate her, make love to her, and fuck her. I fucked my mother. I still can't believe that I fucked my mother. Now, she wanted me to fuck my aunt, too, while she watched,' I thought.

"I'd love to dick flash Aunt Kathy. I've always been sexually attracted to her," I said. "I hope she'd want to have sex with me because I'd love to have sex with her, too."

I paused to look at my mother to see her reaction to me wanting to have sex with her sister.

"I think it would be hot for you to watch me have sex with your sister," I said. "You could give me pointers should I be doing something wrong," I said.

Then, I paused as while rethinking what I was about to say but said it anyway.

"Maybe, you could join us for a threesome," I said with a dirty laugh.

My mother laughed, too.

"We'll see," she said. "First things first, I need you to dick flash your aunt."

F F F

I paused again as if rethinking what I was about to say but said it anyway. Since she had asked me for a favor, I wanted to ask her for a favor, too. Something that I'd like to know and something that I hoped she'd agree to, I was ready to ask my mother my question.

"I have a favor to ask of you," I said.

She laughed.

"Sure. What's your favor," she asked looking up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes?

I gave my mother a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"If Aunt Kathy is agreeable to having sex with me, do you think that you and/or her would be agreeable to having sex with my three friends, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl," I asked not expecting her to say yes to my favor?

My mother looked at me with a face full of shock.

"If you're agreeable to having sex with my friends, in the way that you'd like to watch me having sex with your sister, I'd love to watch you and/or Aunt Kathy having sex with my friends," I said.

Instead, of admonishing me for asking her such a nasty, sexual question, my mother gave me another sexy smile. She looked at me with a face full of sexual arousal. Clearly, my mother wanted to have sex with my friends as much as she wanted to have sex with me, and as much as my friends wanted to have sex with her. Something I never knew and never even suspected, thank God that my mother is a whore.

"Seriously?" My mother laughed. "I'd love to have sex with your friends," she said giving me another sexually aroused smile. "Your three friends are very good-looking. And you wanting to watch us having sex with your friends is not a problem," she said.

Then, shocking me by what she asked, she asked me the big question.

"Would you want us to have sex with them one at a time or," she said with a pause, "as a gangbang," asked my mother?

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

'A gangbang? If it wasn't enough that she agreed to have sex with my three friends, I couldn't believe my mother asked me if I wanted to watch her and her sister being gangbanged by my three friends. Actually, now that she volunteered it, I'd love to watch my three friends gangbang my mother and my aunt,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to watch?'

"We could start by doing a circle jerk," sexually suggested my mother. "I've never done one. I've always wanted to masturbate more than one man at a time," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to have a cock in each hand and a cock in my mouth while I sexually pleasure three men at once," she said.

She looked up at me and slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

"While on my knees jerking them off, I'd love to blow them all, too. I'd love to suck all of their cocks," she said with sexual enthusiasm. "Something that I've always wanted to have done to me, I'd love for three men to give me a bukkake," she said with a loud, dirty laugh.

F F F

The Dick Flashing Club, Chapter 02:

After deliberately having flashed my mother my erect, naked dick, and after having incestuous sex with her, I was nervous. Now, she wanted me to dick flash her sister, my Aunt Kathy. Instead of me having a sexual fantasy of exposing myself to my aunt, showing her my erect, naked cock would soon be my reality. I had doubts about dick flashing my aunt. Unlike the sexual excitement that I felt exposing myself to my mother, oddly enough, I'd be embarrassed for my aunt to see my naked prick.

Not just flashing her, if my aunt was agreeable, my mother wanted me to have sex with her sister, too. Furthermore, my mother wanted to watch me having sex with her sister. This dick flashing was getting out of hand. Feeling pressured by my mother to sexually perform with my aunt, I didn't know if I could do it.

What if my aunt didn't want to have sex with me? What if she looked away in embarrassment, shame, and disgust when I exposed myself to her. The last thing that I wanted was to be sexually rejected by my aunt.

After having had sex with my mother, if I had sex with my aunt, too, feeling guilty, how could I face her at family gatherings. I imagined fucking my aunt on the dining room table at Thanksgiving dinner while the rest of my relatives watched. At Christmas, I imagined my aunt wrapped in nothing but wrapping paper and ribbons, and asking me to unwrap her. At New Year's Eve, instead of my aunt kissing me, I imagined her moving to her knees and blowing me in front of everyone. I imagined cumming in her mouth at precisely midnight.

'Three, two, one, Happy New Year,' I imagined saying as I ejaculated a load of cum in my aunt's beautiful mouth at precisely midnight.

F F F

My fault for asking her a favor, no less, my mother was agreeable to having sex with my three friends, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl, while I watched. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she told me that a circle jerk and a gangbang was on her sexual bucket list. Not into having forbidden sex with my friends one at a time, she wanted to have sex with all of my friends at the same time as a circle jerk while blowing them that would surely turn into a gangbang.

'My mother wanted my friends to gangbang her,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother wanted to have group sex with my three, best friends, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl. My mother wanted to blow them all. She wanted to suck their cocks. She wanted them to cum in her beautiful mouth. She wanted to swallow their cum.'

I knew my mother was horny and sexually frustrated but I never thought she was a whore. Yet, now that I think more about it, allowing my friends to gangbang, my mother may be worth it if I could have sex with their three, MILF mothers. In the way that my friends have always been sexually attracted to my mother, I've always be sexually attracted to their mothers, too. In the way that my mother is a total MILF, their mothers are total MILFs, too.

I'd love to have sex with Johnny's mother, Gloria. She's so pretty. I'd love to have sex with Jimmy's mother, Donna. She's so shapely. I'd love to have sex with Carl's mother, Mary. She's so sexy. I'd love to watch my three friends have gangbang sex with my mother, Anne. I'd love to watch my mother and my aunt blow my three friends.

How hot would that be to watch my friends have sex with my mother and with my aunt? How hot would that be to have sex with their mother's, too? How hot to have swinging sex with mothers and sons?

'Wow,' I thought! 'Fuck me! After dick flashing my mother, I can't believe that all of this is happening. My sexual fantasy coming true, had my mother not taken the sexual lead by blowing me, I never could have planned this myself.'

Forget about continuing with a Dick Flashing Club, how hot would that be to start a mothers and sons swinging club? We could easily recruit more mothers and sons to join our swinging club of incestuous swingers. Many of my other friends would love to have sex with my mother. Many of my other friends have hot mothers. Many of my other friends would not only love to have sex with their mothers but also, they'd love to have sex with our mothers, too.

Many mothers secretly and sexually desire their sons. Many sons secretly and sexually desire their mothers. Bringing that incestuous, lustful desire out in the open, I'd love to start a Mothers and Sons Swinging Club. I'd love to have sex with a multitude of hot mothers while men my age had hot sex with my mother. Of course, sadly, my aunt would be excluded because she doesn't have a son, only daughters.

F F F

The doorbell rang. It was my aunt. Suddenly, I was so nervous that I thought I was going to puke. I needed a drink. I needed a beer. I needed to have some alcohol to relax me and to give me the courage to expose myself to my aunt. Only, my mother didn't drink. She didn't have any alcohol in the house.

Three-years younger than my mother, Aunt Kathy is 43 years old, and my mother is 46 years old. Yet, with the both of them looking ten-years younger, they looked thirty-something-years-old instead of forty-something-years-old. With me looking older than my 20-year-old age, and my aunt looking younger, we nearly looked the same age.

Sometimes, when I masturbated over her, I imagined being married to her. Not only would I love to be in a sexual relationship with my aunt but also, I'd love to be in a romantic relationship with her, too. I wondered if she could still have children.

My aunt was as beautiful as my mother. Instead of having shoulder length, brown hair with brown eyes, my aunt had long, red, lush hair with green eyes. As tall as my mother, Aunt Kathy was 5' 9" tall. She had huge breasts, even bigger breasts than my mother's D cup breasts. She had double D cup breasts. I knew her bra cup size because when I used the bathroom at her house, I saw her bra in hanging from the shower. I read the bra tag. She takes a 36 double D cup.

'Wow,' I thought! 'I love my aunt's huge breasts. Hoping that she'd agree to have sex with me, I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to touch them. I can't wait to feel them. I can't wait to fondle her enormous tits while sucking her erect nipples.'

To be honest, before I exposed myself to my mother, I showed my mother my naked prick, I'm embarrassed when thinking about showing my aunt naked prick. I'm embarrassed sitting in the living room with just my t-shirt and my pajama bottoms without underwear. Yet, not wanting me to wear my bathrobe, my mother insisted that I'd be dressed as I was when I flashed her my naked prick. She wanted me to show her sister my penis in the way that I had shown my mother my penis.

'If I thought that I was perverted because I enjoyed dick flashing my cock to unsuspecting women, my mother is more perverted than I could ever be. She not only had sex with me but also, she wanted me to have sex with her sister, too,' I thought.