The Dick Flashing Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobby has incestuous sex with his mother and with his aunt.
7.8k words
3.88
14.7k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocking but true, even though I had promised my mother not to tell anyone that we had sex, I told Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl. I told them every sexual detail of us having incestuous sex and how it all happened with my mother. Then, I told them I had forbidden sex with my aunt, too. I told them how that all sexually happened, too.

This chapter is dedicated to George, the king of cocks, and his huge 9 1/2 inch dick. I love your big prick, George. Thank you for sending me a photo of it. I keep it under my pillow (lol).

F F F

The Dick Flashing Club, Rewritten and Continued from Chapter 02:

"Once in my mother's bedroom, I sat on her king-sized bed with my aunt while my mother sat in the chair in the corner of her bedroom watching us," I said to my three friends. "I knew that my mother was an exhibitionist but I never knew that she was a voyeur, too. Curious what my mother would do besides sitting in her chair while watching me having sex with my aunt, I wondered if she'd join us in having threesome sex with her son and with her sister."

I looked at my friends and smiled.

"Fortunately for me, my mother and my aunt are whores, incestuous whores. How hot would that be to have threesome sex with my mother and my aunt," I asked them? "Let me ask you this? Who would love to have sex with my mother and with my aunt?"

All three of my friends raised their hands. Ready to tell them all that happened, I smiled at my friends again.

"Not taking her long to react to me being with her in my mother's bedroom and on her bed with her sister, my aunt made the first, sexual move. She leaned into me and kissed me," I said. "Instead of closing my eyes, I left them open. My aunt kissed me. The first time kissing me on the lips, I couldn't believe that my aunt kissed me," I said to my friends.

I looked to Johnny to see if he believed me.

"In the way that I couldn't believe that my mother blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I couldn't believe my aunt kissed me with sexual anticipation while waiting for me to give her sex," he said.

I nodded to my three friends.

"Not sexually satisfied with kissing me on the lips, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me," I said. "Still in shock by all that so quickly happened, first my mother depantsed me to expose my naked prick to my aunt, now my mother's sister French kissed me. Something that I've masturbated over doing many times, I couldn't believe that I was making out with my MILF of an aunt. I couldn't believe that she was kissing me, French kissing me," I said.

I paused to look at Jimmy. He met my aunt. He knew what she looked like and what a MILF she is. He stared at me with his eyes bulging out of his head and his mouth gaping open.

"I can't believe that you not only dick flashed your mother but you had sex with her, too," said Johnny.

Jimmy laughed.

"I can't believe that your mother pulled down your pajama bottoms to expose yourself to your aunt," said Jimmy. "I wish my mother would do that to me whenever she has living room full of women at her cosmetic parties."

I smiled at Johnny and Jimmy

"While making out with my aunt, I looked over at my mother. As soon as I started making out with her sister, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother raised her short nightgown to her waist and spread her long legs wide open," I said. "My first time seeing my mother masturbate herself, I stared at my mother's brown, trimmed pussy. I stared at her naked cunt as if I had never seen her naked cunt before when I've already masturbated her pussy, made love to her pussy, and fucked her pussy," I said with a dirty laugh.

As if I had beat them in a foot race of who would be first to have sex with their mothers, I smiled at my three friends. As a bonus, I had sex with my aunt, too. We had never discussed having sex with our aunts.

"While continuing to make out with my aunt, I watched my mother finger her naked pussy and fondle her big breasts through her nightgown. She rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy," I said. "While I had sex with her sister, my mother masturbated herself. As I continued making out with my aunt, I continued watching my mother playing with her pussy. If it wasn't hot enough making out with my aunt, it was even hotter watching my mother masturbate herself," I said with a dirty laugh.

Carl stared at me with his mouth open and his eyes bulging out of his head.

"In the way that I allowed my mother to catch me masturbating so that she'd see my erect, naked prick, I wish my mother would masturbate in front of me. I'd love to see her naked pussy. I'd love to see her naked pussy. I'd love to watch her finger fuck herself," said Carl. "I'd love to hear and see my mother cum."

F F F

"I felt my Aunt Kathy's gigantic breasts through her blouse and her bra while kissing her. Her huge, bra clad breasts filled my entire, big hand," I said. "Never have I felt breasts big, as firm, and yet as soft as her breasts. I love her big tits. In the way that I've sexually lusted over my mother and my aunt, no shame there, I'm attracted to older woman. I love big, breasted older women," I said.

I looked at my friends to watch their reactions to me feeling my aunt's tits through her clothes while making out with her.

"I love the sexual sensation of feeling a woman's breasts through her clothes while kissing her. Then, when her erect nipples made their presence known through her blouse and bra, I love fingering her nipples through her clothes while kissing her. Not only did my aunt have big breasts but also, she had big nipples, too," I said.

I smiled at my friends.

"I'd love to make out with my mother while feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra," said Jimmy.

Johnny nodded his head.

"Glad that my mother had pulled my pajama bottoms down to my feet in front of her sister and dick flashed my aunt while I stood on the ladder changing a lightbulb, I'm glad that Aunt Kathy saw my naked prick. She not only saw my erect cock but, she stared at my naked cock. As if she wanted to blow me while I stood on the ladder naked below the waist, my aunt slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips while staring at my big dick. Then, surprising me, she wrapped her manicured fingers around my cock."

I looked at my friends to see their sexual reaction to my mother exposing my prick to my aunt, to her staring at my naked dick, and taking me in her hand.

"I'd love my aunt to wrap her manicured fingers around my erect cock," said Carl. "As much as I'd love my mother to give me a hand job, I'd love for my aunt to give me a hand job, too."

Jimmy nodded his head in agreement.

"Then, taking my sexual excitement to an even higher level, my aunt slowly stroked me while continuing to stare at my erect, naked cock. Seemingly, she loved my big dick as much as I loved her big tits," I said. "As it did in my mother's hand, my cock felt as if it belonged in my aunt's hand. As soon as she took me in her soft hand, my prick grew bigger and harder."

F F F

"Ready to undress her, I couldn't wait to slowly remove her clothes. Something that I had masturbated over doing, in the way that I had already done with her sister, my mother, I couldn't wait to strip my aunt naked. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her naked body everywhere that a nephew should never feel his aunt," I said. "I couldn't wait to see her enormous, naked breasts."

I smiled at my friends again.

"I'd not only love to see your MILF of a mother naked but also, I'd love to see your MILF of an aunt naked, too," said Johnny.

I smiled at my friend.

"I couldn't believe my aunt had allowed me to have sex with her while my mother watched. This is so fucked up but I couldn't wait to tell you all that I not only had sex with my MILF of a mother but also, I had sex with her MILF of a sister, too," said Bobby.

I paused to look at my friends.

"Only, I knew that you'd think that I was making this up. I knew that you'd never believe me. You'd all think that I was lying," I said while looking from one of my friends to look at the other of my friends.

I paused to look at their reactions to all that I had said.

"I only wished that I had my phone with me so that I could have taken photos of my mother naked and now my aunt soon to be naked, too," I said with a laugh. "Wouldn't you all be shocked to not only see my naked mother but also to see my naked aunt, too."

I continued telling my friends all that I sexually did with my aunt.

"I would have loved to see pictures of your naked mother and your naked aunt," said Carl while echoing what Johnny had just said.

I smiled at Carl.

F F F

"While staring at all that I was about to see, I unbuttoned one, slow button of my Aunt Kathy's blouse while looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed. If just touching and feeling her massive breasts through her blouse and bra wasn't enough, I was about to see, touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples," I said. "Then, when I saw her cleavage, I continued unbuttoning her blouse until I saw her bra. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, I pushed it open and removed it from her shapely shoulders."

My three friends stared at me with sexual excitement.

"My first time seeing my aunt in her white, lacy, over the shoulder boulder holder, I stared at her low-cut bra as if I had never seen a bra before. Yet, this wasn't just anyone's brassiere, this was my aunt's brassiere," I said. "I stared at the tops of her huge breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. Then, while continuing to make out with her, something that gave me an even bigger erection, I felt, fondled, and cupped her massive breasts through her bra."

I laughed with glee while remembering the sexual sensation of feeling my aunt's huge breasts through her brassiere.

"I absolutely loved feeling her big tits through her bra. I felt the tops of her breasts. I traced her long, line of cleavage with my fingertip," I said. "Then, I cupped her huge bra clad breasts in the palm of my hand, first one, and then the other. Continuing to stare at her bra, I continued feeling her breasts through her brassiere. I looked over at my mother and watched her playing with her pussy while she stared at me watching me having my sexual way with her sister's bra clad breasts," I said.

F F F

"Then, with her not stopping me but welcoming my touches and feels, I reached my horny hand beneath her short skirt and cupped her red, trimmed pussy through her panties. As if I owned her cunt, and with her not stopping me, I couldn't believe that I held my aunt's panty clad pussy in the palm of my big hand," I said to my friends.

I smiled at my three friends.

"I'd love to hold my mother's pussy through her panties," said Carl. "I'd love to masturbate my mother as much as I'd love her to masturbate me."

With them wishing that they could hold their mother's pussies through their panties, Johnny and Jimmy nodded their heads in agreement.

"In the way that my mother had taught me, I rubbed her clit through her panties. Then, in the way that I did with my mother, I did with her sister. I pushed her panties aside with my index finger and rubbed my aunt's naked clit while finger fucking her wet pussy," I said. "My aunt was as wet as I was hard."

I smiled at my three friends.

"In the way that I had masturbated my mother, I masturbated my aunt. In the way that my mother continued masturbating herself in front of me and her sister, I continued masturbating my aunt in front of her. Then, surprising me, my Aunt Kathy reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and removed her bra straps from her shapely shoulders. As if she was a stripper on stage and there was a drumroll going off in my head, she removed her bra," I said.

I smiled at my friends with sexual satisfaction that I saw my aunt's naked breasts.

"Clearly, not wasting time with foreplay, my aunt wanted me to see, touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I stared at my aunt's over the shoulder, big, double bolder holder resting on the bed beside her," I said with a laugh. "Her bra was huge. Big enough to wear as a small hat, her bra cups were so big and her naked breasts were enormous," I said.

I laughed while holding my hands out in front of my chest as if I was holding my aunt's tits.

"I'd love to see my mother's naked tits," said Jimmy. "I'd love to see my aunt's naked tits, too."

Johnny laughed.

"I saw my mother's naked breasts once when she lost her top in the pool," said Carl with a dirty laugh. "She has shapely breasts, a definite C cup if not a D cup. She was unaware that I was staring at her naked breasts until her bra floated by her," he said with another laugh. "Embarrassed, she covered her naked breasts with her hands but, too late, I already saw them and have masturbated over seeing them ever since," he said with a dirty laugh.

Johnny stared at me while waiting for me to continue my story.

"Unable to remove my eyes from them, I continued staring at my aunt's naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. Her massive tits were amazing," I said. "The eight and nineth wonders of the world, her breasts were gigantic. To say that I loved my aunt's big tits would be a huge understatement," I said with a laugh.

I laughed again while still holding my hands out in front of my chest.

"I love my aunt's naked breasts," I said. "They were so big that I couldn't fit my big hands around them. I couldn't wait to suck her big, erect nipples. She had the shapeliest breasts and the biggest nipples that I had ever seen."

I looked from one of my friends to look at another.

"I stared at her erect nipples and at her pink, symmetrical areolas. Then, while I continued masturbating her with my right hand, I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts with my left hand," I said. "I continued fingering her nipples."

Again, I smiled at my three friends.

"I pulled her erect nipples. I turned them. I twisted them to her sexual delight. Never imagining that I'd be having sex with my aunt after having sex with my mother, I loved fondling my aunt's naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples while masturbating her, and while continuing to make out with her."

I nodded my head.

"I had sex with my aunt. I couldn't believe that I had incestuous sex with my aunt in the way that I had incestuous sex with my mother," I said. "If it wasn't enough that I had sex with my mother, I couldn't believe that I had sex with my aunt. "Yet it was my mother's idea for me to have sex with her sister."

Carl smiled.

"Lucky bastard," he said. "I'd love to have sex with my mother and with my aunt."

I smiled at Carl.

"Unbelievably, I couldn't tell which woman sexually excited me more, my mother or her sister, but I was over the moon with sexual excitement," I said. "It took all of the self-control that I had not to prematurely cum in my pants from having my wicked, sexual way with my aunt's naked breasts."

F F F

"With my aunt as horny and as sexually frustrated as my mother, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm. So glad that my mother showed me how to masturbate a woman, proud of myself, I couldn't believe that I made my aunt cum," I said. "As if I was her man instead of her nephew, I successfully masturbated my aunt with my long, stiff fingers. Something I never thought would happen, while rubbing her clit, I finger fucked my Aunt Kathy's pussy. I sexually pleasured my aunt," I said.

I laughed.

"Bobby! Bobby," said my aunt squeezing my arm! "Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Fuck me with your finger, Bobby," said my aunt. "Finger fuck me with your finger."

I looked up my friends to see their reactions to telling them that I had not only seen my aunt naked and felt her naked body but also, I had masturbated her, too.

"Then, in the way that my mother fell silent while stretching her legs and arching her back, my aunt did also. She relaxed within the afterglow of sex while I continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples," I said. "Finally, once she returned to me from enjoying her sexual pleasure, she mounted me. Sitting on me as if sitting on a horse, my MILF of a naked aunt sat on top of my naked body while leaning forward to make out with me."

Again, I looked at my friends with sexual excitement.

"Desperate for sex, kissing and kissing me, my aunt couldn't stop kissing me. Clearly, kissing was an important part of her love making," I said. "I returned her deep, wet kisses with my French kisses. I loved kissing my aunt. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my mother's sister while making love to her. Even though I figured that you wouldn't believe me, I couldn't wait to tell you all that I had sex not only with my mother but also with my Aunt Kathy, too," I said.

I looked from Johnny to look at Jimmy and, then, to look at Carl.

"We believe you," said Johnny.

I nodded my head to my friend.

"Then, taking my big dick in her soft hand, she reached down and positioned my erect prick by her pussy. Finally, with a gentle hump, I was inside of my aunt's warm and wet cunt," I said. "We continued making out while we slowly and lovingly humped one another. I made love to my aunt and she made love to me. Again, I couldn't wait to you all that I made slow and passionate love to my mother's sister," I said.

I smiled at my three friends, again.

"Then, humping me faster and humping me harder, my aunt fucked me. She really fucked me. I returned her fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. I fucked my aunt in the way that I fucked my mother and in the way that my aunt continued fucking me," I said.

I paused to open a beer and to take a sip before continuing.

"Finally, rolling her over and mounting her, I continued fucking my mother's sister. As if my cock was a piledriver, I literarily pounded her pussy," I said. "Wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock, I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. I didn't stop fucking my aunt until she had a second, sexual orgasm."

F F F

"Bobby! Bobby. Oh, my God, Bobby," she said again. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Don't stop fucking me. Make me cum. I need to cum again, Bobby," I said in my aunt's voice.

I laughed while looking at my friends.

"Again, continuing to fuck her, I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could," said Bobby. "Never have I fucked anyone as fast and as hard as I fucked my aunt, not even my mother."

Not caring if they believed me or not that I had sex with my mother and had sex with my aunt, I looked at my friends to see their reactions to all that I had said about fucking my aunt.

"Bobby! Bobby! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop fucking me. Don't stop," she said while having her second, sexual orgasm. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God," she said before falling silent again.

I smiled at my friends.

"In the way that I gave my mother two, sexual orgasms, one with my fingers and a second one with my cock, I gave my aunt two, sexual orgasms, one with my fingers and a second one with my cock, too. She remained silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex again. Once she regained her energy and her composure, she moved halfway down the bed," I said.

I paused to look at my friends.

"My aunt took my erect prick in her hand before taking my big dick in her mouth. While staring up at me with her big, beautiful, bright, green eyes, my mother's sister blew me," I said. "She sucked my cock while stroking my cock. I couldn't believe that my Aunt Kathy was blowing me. She continued stroking my prick while sucking my prick," I said.

I smiled.