The Dicksucker Pt. 04

Story Info
Submissive Boy Gangbanged by 10 BBCs.
1.7k words
4.38
21.1k
16
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: GANGBANG, Turned Me Fem!!

by the DICKSUCKING FAGGOT

As I contemplate how I got here, on all fours, in the Doggystyle position, waiting to be Fucked...I can't help feel frightened by the thought of all those BIG DICKs inside of me. Don't get me wrong, I will take as many dicks that my master commands, even if I'm in pain. My pain is for his pleasure. I just...

(a very lubed Dick rubbing against my butthole, as I'm thinking)

Me: (thinking) "Oh My...that feels so..."

(Dick trying to Thrust into me)

Me: (in a Loud Feminine Tone)

"AHHH!! FUCKK!! BABY!!??"

BBC KING: "Bitch what?!?,"

Me: "Sorry BIG DICK DADDY..."

Now there's a BIG DICK forcibly trying to penetrate my ass, but it's not going so easily. It hurts...and it feels just, traumatizing, but I'm a Faggot, and this is what I must take to be fully Faggotized.

(he pulls his dick out to put more Vaseline directly on my butthole...and he inserts it again, and this time it goes in a little deeper but still sort of painful)

As I'm being conditioned for, what I assume will be, a 5 hour Anal Gangbang session, I can't help but feel excited for it. It makes me feel like the only fuckhole worthy of this honor. All of them just...

(as I'm getting excited, his dick in mid thrust finally slips all the way inside of me)

that made me utter;

(In a feminine weak voice)

"Yes Daddy, Yes"

He starts stroking his LONG...JUI...CY... Throbbing, BIG BLACK DICK In and out of me.

*JUICY DICK IN, JUICY DICK OUT*

*SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH*

*JUICY DICK IN, JUICY DICK OUT*

*SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH*

He's going in all the way in DEEP and DEEPER, and DEEPER, he's hitting the bottom of me. His dick is making me feel like a FAGGOT, he's fucking every last inch of man out of me. He's turning me into a BITCH, a FAGGY FEMBOY. Just digging me out, and I'm loving it. Its making me say things I never imagined I would say;

(In a feminine bitch voice)

"Yes Daddy, FUCK ME!!"

(In a Sissy Seductive Voice)

"Right There Ouoo, Dig...that...DICK...DEEP...inside of...me"

(Stuttering Moany Voice)

"Make me your FAGGOT SLUT!!"

And all of a sudden, BIG DICK DADDY stopped fucking me...

and this is what I hear,

BBC MAN: "BITCH, You won't enjoy this FUCKING I'm about to give you!"

...

This man started to fuck me and never let up the whole time, just a HUGE DICK going inside of me and out of me. His Dick Thrusting made me so powerless and vulnerable to my slutty nature. He made me feel like a FAGGOT SLUT, I loved that!

The other Guys were standing around stroking their BIG BLACK DICKS behind us. My butt is getting slapped by his thrusting...

*JUICY DICK SQUASH SLAP SMACK*

*JUICY DICK SQUASH SLAP SMACK*

*JUICY DICK SQUASH SLAP SMACK*

Then the second of his friends slide in for his turn, and he immediately gripped my waist on both sides and started fucking my already slightly gaped BOOTY HOLE. His strokes were swift but he stroked slower and made the thrust last longer. All of the Dicks were at least 10 inches and some were different shapes and girth sizes, the first one was a good. This one was THICK and LONG, very MEATY.

He's stuffing his Dick in and out of me, and I'm just trying to be a good little whore for him. My ass is tightly gripping his dick every stroke he gives me. He fucked me like he wanted me to like it. He made sure when he went deep that he held it in for 2 seconds. That made me make a fag moan that he liked.

Then he picks up his pace, and now he's fucking with an animal like force to his trust but still passionate with his dick strokes.

*IN & OUT & IN & OUT* and

*IN & OUT & IN & OUT*

His BIG MONSTER PENIS was making me feel filled and full, and it was so THICK and JUICY!!

He fucked me so good that my precum squirted out as I was getting fucked in the doggy position. SO HOT!! Then...he slapped my ass and took his dick out. He walk around and put his dick in my mouth. So like a good little, I started sucking his dick, showing how grateful I was for his dick. And then, a third Big Dick suddenly entered my Bubble Booty Ass Hole...and it slid in so easily because I was just fucked by a THICK MONSTER COCK!! This Dick I was taking by this time was about 12 Inches but not as thick. But he went deep as fuck inside of me as fuck. So now I have a BIG JUICY THICK DICK in my throat, making my mouth watery and slobbery, and a LONG VEINY MEAT stuffing my FAGGOT BOOTY... I couldn't control my moans... He was verbal and commanding as he fucked me too.

"Yeeeaaa FAG Boy!! TAKE THIS DICK...AHhh Yeeehhaaa... THROW THAT GAY ASS BOOTY BACK ON MY DICK!!"

(Oouu!!) I said slipped the other dick I was holding Dick in my hand, and then I put back in my mouth, and kept giving that slutty slop.

*JUICY DICK STUFFING MY BOOTY*

*JUICY DICK POUNDED MY ASSPUSSY*

*JUICY DICK THRUSTING IN MY BOOTY*

I glance over my shoulder while getting fucked by these 2 BIG DICK ANIMALS to see my BIG DICK DADDY stroking very long strokes with his hand, looking at me. I pull the Dick out my mouth while being pulled and thrown FAST back and forth getting FUCKED with a forceful BIG DICK thrust, I yell loud;

"THANK YOU BIG DICK DADDY,

I LOVE YOU"

(Dick back in my Mouth)

And with a Sloppy Wet Dick in my mouth and a Dick in my ass, he looks at me and mouths with his lips silently the words;

BBC KING:

"im...going..to fuck...you...

soooooo...FUCKING...hard...BOY..."

I just looked at him, in complete shock, and lustful excitement, and it's just a very serious anxiousness about me, because I can't wait to be fucked by him. I just hope I'm not too worn out from this GANGBANG. I felt like a Fully Sissified Slut.. a FAGGOT...

(2 Hours Later)

*JUICY DICK STUFFING FAGGOT BOOTY*

*SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK*

*JUICY DICK POUNDED MY ASSPUSSY*

*SLOPPY WET DICK SUCK GAWK GUCK*

*JUICY DICK THRUSTING IN MY BOOTY*

DICK after DICK after DICK

They passed me around, I rode dick on the couch, took back shots doggystyle on the floor, getting my ass slapped and smacked and my bootyhole was so wet, and slimed, they wiped my booty juice on my ass and kept fucking me. Their verbal disrespect was so encouraging to me and motivated me to keep throwing my ass back and taking those dicks.

(2 more Hours Later)

Cum on my ass, on my face, on my back and lingering in my throat. Wet of Cum and completely satisfied, I was ready for my BIG DICK DADDY. As his friends left, he walked over to me, with his perfectly THICK & LONG 10 Inch dick swinging. I was smiling at him with my cum covered face sitting on the couch with my legs up with my knees bent. But I noticed he had a serious face of disgust on his face. So my smile quickly turned into a worried face of concern for my punishment. But...as he stood over me, he smirked, then pushed my knees into my chest, and he...he...OH MY...just thinking about it...

He started...to suck the cum on my booty, and lick the bootyhole clean...

I couldn't believe how it felt, it was so excessively satisfying!! I moaned like a bitch, like a whore, like a feminine slut...

he ate all of the cum from my butt, and then he move up to my lips and kissed me, and he was kissing so passionately, he wanted to suck all the cum out of my mouth. And I was so turned on. He was kissing me with DICK JUICE BABIES from 9 BIG HUGE BLACK DICKS... I couldn't believe it. We kissed for servers minutes, and he said;

BBC KING:

"I...Love You"

And I couldn't believe it, he had never said that to me... I responded likewise of course, then...

He made eye contact with me and inserted his DICK inside of me, and went deep with very precise strokes into my ass, and hit the bottom, and then he pulled all the way out, and put it back in, and out and back in, and every stroke, he looked into my eyes, and then he put it back in on the 10th stroke and then kissed me and started fucking me...

*FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCK*

*DICK IN BOOTY, BOOTY FUCKED*

*DEEP STROKED DEEP BUTTFUCK*

I'm moaning with my lips sucking his lips and we're kissing in the most moist way. Then he's fucking me, and fucking and fucking, and he tells me he's about to cum, and asked me where I want it...I said,

Me:

"Cum INSIDE of Me!!"

Then he puts his hands around my neck while fucking me and says,

BBC KING:

"NEVER IN YOUR LIFE TELL ME WHERE TO CUM"

"I will seed you where I want..."

(still stuffing me with his BIG DICK)

he says, "I will CUM in your ASS"

*BOOTY JUICE MOIST FUCKING*

*BIG BLACK DICK THRUSTING*

* THICK HEAVY JUICY BLACK DICK FUCKING DEEP INSIDE WET BOOTY*

*FUCK FUCK FUCK...FUCK...FUCK*

and his Cum Fills me up..

Me:

"AHHH YES, OH MY...FUCK!!"

"IM YOUR SISSY FA..."

and then, *SLAP SLAP*

he slaps me and tells me to leave because I'm a Cum filled FAGGOT, and I disgust him. I didn't know what to say, so I got dressed and as I walked out the door, he handed me a list of numbers, it was all the guys I fucked that night...

and I grinned and said,

"Well THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING"

And he said, "You're Welcome Bitch"

So, after all these experiences, I'm over the Girl I wanted, and now I have a new purpose. So serve BIG BLACK DICK, because I'm a DICKSUCKING FAGGOT and now, I'm a Submissive Fem SISSY WHORE with an ASS for CUM DRAINING.

(I say full of admiration in my feminine voice)

"Thank You for Turning Me Fem, BIG DICK DADDY"