The Diet Pt. 01

Story Info
Man helps woman lose weight with deepthroat.
1.1k words
4.23
7.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alfbbw
alfbbw
2 Followers

We had just gotten back to his apartment after our "date." It was just fast food, eaten in his car, but it was filling and enjoyable. I had been on a diet and tried to avoid fast food, but I knew with Brian, I could indulge. And I did. On a bacon cheeseburger, fries, a strawberry milkshake...and a Diet Coke.

I came out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the couch. His tshirt was still on, but he was completely naked from the waist down. His legs were spread wide and he was stroking his semi-hard cock. Under his ass and under his feet he had laid some towels.

I knew what was coming. This had become our ritual after a large, decadent meal. You see, Brian was helping me. At my highest I weighed 330, but after meeting him online two months ago, I was already down to 313 pounds.

I took a sharp breath of anticipation as I felt the butterflies in my stomach. It was a strange mixture of fear and lust, my cunt was already throbbing.

"You really pigged out tonight, didn't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, come here, get on your knees little piggie. Let's make sure you don't get any fatter from that meal."

I walked over and and got on all fours, my face in front of his cock. He was still stroking it. He put his hand on the back of my head and moved it forward, saying, "open up," while guiding his dick into my mouth. "That's right, give me your throat you fat fucking whore. You're gonna lose your dinner tonight you stupid cunt."

I opened wider as he pushed my head down deep on his hardness. Past my teeth, a little further until he nestled into my throat. I already began to gag, but was able to control myself. With my nose pressed up against his neatly trimmed pubes, he held my head down as my reflexes struggled to come up and he slowly and deliberately thrust his hips and pumped my throat deep, one, two, three, four strokes.

I couldn't fight it any longer, I knew I was about to spew. I tapped his thigh as tears began to roll down my cheeks, I was coughing and sputtering as while he kept his firm grasp of my head and hair. Slowly pumping deep down my throat he said, "that's it, yes, you can fight it, but this is for your own good, isn't it?. You almost look beautiful with my dick in your mouth."

He quickly pulled me off his dick and the contents of my dinner spilled all over his thighs and onto the towels. "YES! Open up, you fat fuck!"

I obeyed and Brian plunged my face down onto his messy cock again. This time he pumped hard and fast as more vomit came sputtering out of me.

It's hard to explain the exhilaration of being face fucked so violently. But I just loved surrendering to his pleasure. Plus, as he said, this was for my own benefit. As a fat woman, I was used to men using me for blowjobs and otherwise degrading sex; in fact I had come to embrace and enjoy taking cock however I could get it. But with Brian, I knew that by offering myself in this way, not only was I losing weight, but I felt that I was earning his love. Eventually, after maybe losing another 30 pounds he would see how attractive and worthy I really was and want to be in a relationship with me. Maybe he would even fuck my pussy.

But for now, it was all about his desires. "Take it, whore, gag on me! This is what little pig bitches deserve. Is this what you want? Is this what you want you fucking cow?"

He lifted my head off his cock. I was a mess, gasping, crying, chunks of hamburger and French fries mixed with milkshake dripping off my chin along with drool. I was completely his. "Yes," I gasped, my voice raspy and my throat sore from the fucking and the acidity of the vomit. "Yes, what?" with a fist full of my hair he shook my head. "Yes, I want you to fuck my throat. Please help me be pretty."

"Then make yourself useful and open your mouth." I was back on his dick, this time, up and down, long strokes. As usual, he controlled how he fucked me. My mouth was his masturbation toy. The smell, taste and sight of my dinner all over was making me gag, but my stomach was empty. I closed my eyes and allowed him to continue using me, his pumps getting deeper and faster. My reward would be coming soon...

Brian was grunting and groaning. "That mouth feels just like a pussy," he told me. I could feel his balls starting to contract, his dick throb as he got closer to feeding me his load. I knew I wouldn't leave hungry. He always came big.

He stood up and pumped hard and fast. "Here I come, you hungry? You hungry you fat fucking whore?"

"Mmmmmhmmmmm" I could only mumble as his cock went in and out of my mouth, pummeling my tonsils. I kept my mouth as wide open as I could, his balls slapped against my chin as the slobber freely fell from my mouth. My pussy was so wet. I loved being treated like this, I loved being a cum slut.

"FUUUUCCKK," he wiggled his self deep into my throat and I could feel his cock pulsate as thick streams of semen went straight down my esophagus. I fought hard to not gag, to just swallow. After losing my dinner, this was my only meal for the night.

After a few seconds he thrust my face away from him. I collapsed to the floor, trying to catch my breath. I was shaking from the excitement of it all. I felt so alive.

"Good girl," Brian said as we started to walk to the bathroom to shower. My heart fluttered at his praise."Clean this mess up and I'll text you when I need you."

I gathered up the towels and wiped any remaining puke and slobber from the floor. I rinsed them and put them in the washing machine. The dress I had worn for our date was ruined. I drove home, my outfit drenched with the evidence of a hard face fucking and my pussy practically dripping. I knew the next day my body would be sore from all the gagging and heaving. A gentle reminder to not overindulge.

When I get home, I will weigh myself, then I will masturbate before taking my dress off, I thought to myself.

alfbbw
alfbbw
2 Followers