The Different Paths To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we talked about me, and I told her a little about myself. We chattered amiably and soon it was approaching closing time.

"Shouldn't tonight be when you celebrate Christmas?" I asked.

"I haven't celebrated a Spanish Christmas when I've been in the UK since before I married. My ex-husband used to take us to his parents in Birmingham for Christmas dinner. Tomorrow is probably sausage, egg, and beans washed down with red wine. My housemate is away for Christmas and the New Year.

"Would you like to come to me for Christmas dinner?" I asked. "I've got a large chicken, potatoes, carrots, peas, and sprouts. If you can contribute the sausage I can make stuffing. I bought myself a cake and a pudding."

"Sausage and beans alone or roast chicken with the trimmings with company. There's a choice. What time do you want me?"

"Do you want to go to mass?"

"I'll go this evening. To midnight mass. Do you want to come with me? You can have a cup of coffee at my place first and then go to Church."

"In that case around ten o'clock. The downside is you'll have to walk. There are no underground or buses. I'm about half an hour away if you come on foot. I can walk over and walk you home if you'd like."

"A brisk walk tomorrow morning will do me good. You don't need to fetch me thank you. Use the time tidying," she said laughing.

We walked to her house. It was a terraced house off the main road. Once through the door, it turned out to be warm and cosy. It was well looked after with modern furnishing. Valeria made us each a cup of coffee and just after twenty to midnight we left for the church returning to her house by one o'clock when I kissed her on the cheek and walked home.

***

I woke at nine o'clock Christmas morning to the sound of the alarm clock ringing. I showered, shaved, and dressed and was on my second cup of unsweetened black coffee when the front doorbell rang.

Valeria stood at the step. She looked ravishing in the full light of day.

"Merry Christmas," she said.

"Merry Christmas. Come in."

We kissed on each cheek, and she gave me the shopping basket she had been carrying.

"Here's the sausage you wanted. There are also a couple of bottles of red wine; Spanish of course, and some Toledo marzipan and some turron. We eat them at Christmas and my parents sent them to me."

"I'm sorry I don't have anything to give you," I said

"Apart from Christmas lunch. And I am sure you'll find something to give me later."

Lunch was a success. We ate slowly and cracked open a bottle of wine. For once I exceeded my usual limit of one glass and by the time we finished eating I was feeling mellow. Valeria insisted on helping wash up and when the kitchen and dining room were tidy it was three o'clock and time for the Queen's speech. After that, we sat and watched Billy Smarts circus and then The Wizard of Oz.

At some time during the film and emboldened by the third glass of wine I put my arm around her and kissed her and Valeria kissed me hungrily back, Soon I placed my hand over her breast. At first, she did not react but then she took my hand away and looked intently into my eyes.

"I am going to sleep with you but just not today. It's Christmas day and I'm a bad Catholic but still a Catholic. Can you wait for just a little please?"

I nodded.

So we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening snuggled up watching television. We stopped for turron, marzipan, and Christmas cake with a cup of tea, and then about ten o'clock Valeria popped the question.

"If I stay the night can you keep your hands to yourself until morning?"

And for the second time, I nodded.

She stripped to her bra and panties and got into bed. I stripped to my boxer shorts and got into the bed beside her, and she lay in my arms with her back to me and her bum against my groin. She must have felt my erection against her bum crack.

"Down boy, she said. Go to sleep. It will soon be morning."

The wine had made me sleepy and despite the presence of a half-naked and very beautiful woman in my bed, I fell asleep.

***

When I awoke Valeria was no longer half-naked. She was totally naked, having stripped, and got back into bed next to me. I woke as she rubbed her buttocks against my groin and reached around and felt her naked breast and I realised she had removed her bra. Her breasts were small but perfectly formed and I felt her nipple large and hard between my fingers. I kissed the nape of her neck as I gently fondled her, and she turned to face me, and we kissed.

"Slowly. Make the moment last," she whispered gently.

We kissed some more and then she got to her knees, pulled back the duvet, and knelt by my legs facing me. She put the fingers of each hand under the waistband of my briefs and slowly pulled them down, and once they were around my ankles I kicked them off.

"Lie back."

I watched as she took my shaft in the fingers of her right hand and slowly withdrew the foreskin to expose the swollen glans before bending forward and taking the tip into her mouth. Then as she slowly wanked me her head bobbed up and down. She knew what she was doing and soon I was as hard as iron and ready for the next act.

First, she opened a small packet and rolled a condom onto my member.

"We don't want any accidents"

She squatted astride me with her palms flat on the bed on each side of the bed next to my chest and slowly lowered herself onto me. Her vagina gripped me tightly as I entered her and soon she had taken all of me inside and then she started to effortlessly raise and lower herself onto me. She maintained a steady rhythm and I was able to watch my penis appear and disappear in turn, whilst her firm well-muscled thighs rippled as they moved.

She was a beautiful sight. I had never bedded a woman who could fuck like this, and my pleasure was intense. At first, she took her pleasure silently with the tip of her tongue poking through her moist red lips. After a short while, she whimpered softly and started to pick up the pace until I felt her vaginal muscles relax and contract around me and then tighten as her thigh muscles did the same. Then she writhed and ground against me and gave a long soft groan of ecstasy before she climbed off me and lay beside me.

Next, I made her lie over the edge of the bed and took her doggy style. My penis slid easily inside her, and it was not long before she started to drive her pussy against me desperate to climax again, and then bucking against me I heard her softly moan in her passion.

She wasn't finished, She rode me cowboy style to several more orgasms before asking me to fuck her missionary. Then as she frantically fingered her bud she came again.

"Your turn now," she whispered, her face flushed with excitement and her body glistening with sweat. And once again she knelt and took me in her mouth. She used her tongue and lips and fingers to keep me on the edge until I could stand it no longer and my penis pumped rhythmically, and I ejaculated deep into her mouth.

Later as we lay together, her head resting on my chest, she spoke. "That was wonderful. I'd forgotten what it felt like to have a man inside me. I didn't know much I needed a good fucking....When will you be ready to go around again?"

We went again later that day and the day after that. The week between Christmas and New Year we fucked like bunny rabbits. Towards the end of a week, I noticed Valeria seemed to be becoming increasingly thoughtful and on New Year's Eve I asked her what was on her mind.

"I didn't plan this to get serious. I'm not ready for a serious relationship just now although I don't want to stop either. I don't want you to get hurt so if you're happy with sex with no strings but no promise of a lasting relationship".....She let the words hang.

What could I say?

"Thank you for your honesty."

Our relationship faltered after that. We saw each other a couple of times the following week and always at my house. The sex was still very good. Her flatmate had returned, and I think Valeria was ashamed of our relationship and described her flatmate as a prim virgin.

In early January, my thoughts turned to Mona when I realised that she must have returned from The States, but I controlled my urge to ring her, and she never tried to contact me. I put it down as a one-night stand and moved on.

In the second week in January Valeria visited her sister in Madrid for two weeks and it was following this at the end of the month that I finally met her flatmate. It was unplanned. One Friday evening Valeria told me that "the virgin" was going away for the weekend and had returned to her house on Saturday morning because she had a dental appointment.

That afternoon on the spur of the moment I dropped in unannounced on Valeria at her house. I had visited the Arndale Centre in Wandsworth and was passing the street where she lived.

*****

First Valeria

I hurried after Valeria and saw her disappear around a bend in the corridor and I hurried after her. As I turned the corner she was standing waiting for me.

"Are you following me?" she said with a grin on her face.

"I guess so."

"And?"

I took a deep breath and spoke." Can I see you again after tonight?"

"That would be nice."

"I'll give you my phone number when we get back inside but right now I'm dying for a pee."

Then she turned and disappeared into the ladies' toilet.

I went into the men's toilet, had a pis, and washed my hands and face. I returned to the ballroom and as I entered the room Mona rushed past me in the opposite direction.

A little later they both reappeared and Mona asked me to dance. As she led me by the hand onto the dance floor she pressed a note into my palm. I heard her say something, but the music was loud, and I only caught the word "number." I placed the note into my jacket pocket.

The party wound down and the guests started to leave. Bill and Mary had left early, and John and James were still deep in conversation with one another. Alice was sitting at a table close by and was talking to another young lady. She appeared to have lost interest in watching us. Mona had disappeared to I know not where when Valeria handed me a slip of paper.

"This is my home phone number doctor. Ring me tomorrow. We can have lunch together if you like."

We got our coats and joined the queue for a taxi.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Wandsworth."

"I'm going to Putney. Shall we share?"

"Good idea," she replied.

Once in the cab, we talked amiably.

"I wonder where Mona went," I remarked.

"She stayed at the hotel," said Valeria. "She's flying to Boston for the holidays. Didn't you hear her say?"

A little later we crossed the Thames, and the cab dropped me off in Putney and as I got out I turned to Valeria. "I'll ring you around ten and lunch is on me. Goodnight."

When I arrived home I discarded my coat and took off placed it over the back of a chair and then I had a thought. I reached not my jacket pocket and retrieved two slips of paper. The first said Valeria and had a London phone number written on it. The second said 865 and I realised that I had misheard Mona and missed my opportunity to screw her. She had given me her room number and not her telephone number. Briefly, I considered getting a cab back to the hotel but knew I had missed my chance.

***

The following morning it was Christmas Eve. I woke around nine o'clock and showered, shaved, and drank two cups of black coffee before I phoned Valeria.

"Good morning Valeria. It's Will."

"Good morning. Do you still want to buy me lunch?"

"Of course."

"I've got some shopping to do. Shops will be shut for a couple of days, and I don't want to starve."

"We can do it together after lunch."

"In that case come straight over."

She gave me her address in Wandsworth about half an hour's walk away. I could have caught a bus or taken the tube but although it was cold there was no rain, and I thought the exercise would do me good.

I arrived at her house in the late morning and Valeria was waiting for me at the door and we headed on out.

"Are you happy to walk a little more?" she asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"A stroll around the common and then a drink in the pub before lunch. I know a nice little Greek restaurant we can go to. It won't cost you an arm and a leg either."

The walking gave us both a healthy appetite and just after midday we were sitting at a table where we ordered lamb kebab with chips, tahini sauce, and a salad. Valeria had a glass of white wine, and I had a tonic water.

She told me about her failed marriage and her family in Madrid and how she was alone over Christmas. Her flatmate was away for the festive season and would not return until after the New Year. I, in turn, told her about my family and my recent failed relationship. I hadn't intended to, but she was inquisitive and understanding and I found myself warming to her.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" I asked.

"Get up late. Sausage, egg, and beans with red wine for lunch. TV in the afternoon, church in the evening, a book, a hot bath, and bed."

"I'm alone too, Why don't we spend it together? Don't you celebrate this evening in Spain?"

"In Spain yes, but not since I've been living in England. And in answer to your second question," I'd love to spend it together."

"I have a chicken and vegetables," I said. "I can do a roast dinner."

"Why don't you let me cook? I like roast chicken but the British habit of boiling everything becomes a little boring. If you contribute your chicken we can buy some prawns, mussels, and maybe some squid and I can make paella for Christmas dinner. I have some Spanish Nougat and Marzipan. I also have some wine, but we can buy a few bottles of red to make sure we don't run out."

"No need," I said. "I have several bottles of good red wine my Dad gave me. They're hiding in a cupboard somewhere. I assume you cook a good paella?"

"Is the pope a catholic?" she replied.

As promised I paid for lunch, and we spent the afternoon shopping for ingredients and for the basics we were going to need to survive the long holiday. I splashed out on a variety of cheeses and crackers and some fresh fruit, and we slowly walked back to Valeria's house.

Her home was warm and cosy and very quiet after the hustle and bustle of the crowds of people doing last-minute shopping.

We spent a quiet Christmas Eve together. We ate Valeria's' Christmas lunch of sausage, egg, and beans with red wine.

"Don't forget the chicken in the morning or there'll be no lunch, "quipped Valeria.

Then it was time to go, and I kissed her briefly on the cheek as I left and headed out of the door with a promise to return the following mid-morning.

***

The paella we had for lunch was wonderful. I had two glasses of red wine, and this was one more than I normally drink. Furthermore, I normally drink only in the evening, and I was still pleasantly mellow and disinhibited when we sat down to watch the Queen's speech on television. We snuggled together and then I leaned over, and kissed Valeria and she kissed me back, and soon my hands started to stray.

She stopped kissing me and sat up holding my hands in hers. "Please can we wait for a little? It's Christmas day and I'm going to take communion in a few hours. I'm going to sleep with you just not today. It will be worth the wait I promise. OK?"

"OK," I replied.

In the early evening, we returned from Church and Valerie laid out the table with cheese, cold meats, and pickles with bread and crackers. Then she opened another bottle of wine and we sat and ate and kept up a Christmas tradition. We played English scrabble with Spanish language tiles. I think she must have cheated because she won!

By late evening I had drunk more wine than I had ever drunk before. I was not drunk but I was not looking forward to the walk home.

Valeria must have been thinking the same thing. "I'm not sure how you are going to walk home. If you can keep your hands to yourself and your underpants on... you can share my bed."

So, a little later, I lay in her double bed wearing only my briefs and she got into bed beside me wearing a bra and panties. I lay on my side, and she turned her back to me and pushed her bum against my groin.... Nothing stirred.

She turned and kissed me. "I'm safe until morning at least. Goodnight Will."

Then she giggled.

***

I woke with a muzzy head. Valeria's side of the bed was empty. I pulled on my clothes and went downstairs where I could hear movement in the kitchen. She turned as I came into the room.

"Good timing. There's fresh orange juice and two aspirin tablets on the table and the coffee's just finished percolating."

Half an hour later I was starting to feel almost human once more. Valeria had stayed silent much of the time but now she spoke. "We need a walk to clear our heads. Why don't we head over to your place? You can pick up a couple of changes of clothes and your razor and toothbrush."

When we returned to Wandsworth the combination of fluids, vitamin C, aspirin, black coffee, fresh air, and exercise in no particular order, and the passage of time had me feeling both fully recovered and hungry. We reheated the remainder of the paella left over from Christmas lunch and ate it for lunch following which Valeria rose from the table.

"Shower and a siesta for me. Are you coming?"

I didn't need to be asked twice.

Shortly afterward we stood naked together in the shower. I rubbed soap over her back and chest and her small firm breasts as she soaped me. Then I moved down to her buttocks and the sensitive spot high between her thighs and felt her hand close around my penis which was erect and ready. She knelt in front of me on the shower floor and as the water cascaded over her jet-black hair and onto her back she took me into her mouth and slowly started to fellate me with one hand working on herself

I was hard in her mouth when she stood and led me to the bed. As I sat on the edge of the bed she reached into the bedside drawer and retrieved a condom. She lay on her bed with her legs spread and I lay between them and watched her as I slowly entered her. Her pussy was tight around me as I started to move on her slowly at first and then faster.

Valeria was not a screamer. She moaned gently as I pushed myself against her and then started to frig herself as she grew close. Soon she started to writhe, her thighs and vaginal muscles tightened around me, and I heard a long drawn-out sigh of ecstasy.

I lay on my back, and she knelt astride me cowboy-style and rode. I reached up and held her breasts with her large nipples hard between my fingers. I watched her as we took pleasure from one another. Her head was thrown back, the tip of her tongue protruded through her red lips and her beautiful brown eyes were wide and longing.

She trembled and her mouth opened wide as she came once more. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and she took it in total silence. She continued to grind against me, and her orgasms continued in waves one close after the other. Finally, she sighed and lay next to me.

"I've been so greedy," she said. "Your turn."

She knelt between my legs facing me, removed the condom, and I watched her as she took me in her mouth, and head bobbing up and down, eyes staring into mine, she slowly took me to the edge and then over it. My penis throbbed rhythmically, I groaned, and she beamed with success as white goo dribbled out of the corner of her mouth.

"When will you be ready to go again, "she asked as we lay in bed later. "That was so good. I can't believe I've gone three years without having a man."

That evening I fucked her again. This time she knelt on all fours on the bed, and I took her from behind before finishing with soixante-neuf.