The Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story had really turned me on and we were still grinding against the pillows, "The truth is once I was home I couldn't stop thinking about it. It wasn't Adam that was on my mind. It was the perversion in the eyes of the driver. The way he kept his eyes on me. The way he stroked his cock looking at me lose my innocence. It made me so hot. I fingered myself so hard at the thought of him."

She whispered hoarsely, "Telling you that story has turned me on so much. You look so turned on. Do you want me to help you?"

I whispered, "Yes. And I will help you."

She moved her pillow and directed my hand inside her pyjamas. I reciprocated. We were breathing in each other's ear as our orgasm began to peak. She was circling my clit with her thumb and fingering me with two fingers. It was driving me crazy. Our pussies were so wet that you could hear the squelching sound from the fingering. I tried to mirror her movements.

I could see a glazed look on her face and she locked me in a kiss as we both came.

The next morning things were back to normal and we did not speak about the night before. My mind was confused about last night. Did we only need relief or was there more to it? I had never found an attraction to women but I shared a special bond with Sonia. The kiss felt more than just relief.

***

Sahil

I could not stop thinking about Sandhya. I was eager to see her again.

I received a text from my sister. She wrote, "I had to hear it from my best friend. Come over to my place."

I never expected her to find out so soon. I was only just finding my feet with Sandhya.

I went over fearing her wrath at dating her best friend. But as I entered the room she gave me the biggest big sister hug ever. She was only a year older than me. She said, "I am so happy for you guys. I know you invited her over but your first date should be somewhere nice and not your small unfurnished apartment. You can have it here."

I looked over at Sandhya to get her reaction but she was as surprised as me. I said, "We were hoping to be alone. I am not sure if this will work."

She said, "I will make myself scarce so you can be 'alone'". We both looked at each other knowing what she was hinting at.

I hadn't thought about sex with Sandhya. I knew she wanted to save herself for marriage. I had a history with girls where sex was a natural part of the relationship. But for her I was willing to change. I felt a real emotional connection with her. Even though if it would not lead to sex.

Later that night I returned and Sandhya had cooked for me. We were both nervous as it did not have the intensity of our other encounters. But I enjoyed the easy company and that we could just take our time now that we did not need to hide anything.

She then said, "Why don't we go to my room? It is getting late and you can't drive back in your state."

I had a few a glasses of wine but it was an invitation I was glad to have. I went to her room and we sat on the bed.

***

Sandhya

There was something in the way Sonia invited us to have our date in the apartment. After our experience last night she knew I wanted to give myself to Sahil. She almost wanted to be a part of it. I deliberately left the door open a crack for her. It was small enough for Sahil to not notice but if I was right it would be enough for Sonia to see me.

I was nervous as we sat on the bed. I felt ready but we had not even kissed once all day. He reached for my face slowly running his hand across my cheek and jaw line. I could feel goosebumps on the back of my neck as he did this. He leaned in closer and I moved towards him. The tension was killing me. I moved further and finally our lips met. He kissed me so tenderly. His hand holding the side of my face. It was intimate and beautiful as we continued to explore each other's lips.

He then slowly slid his tongue in between my lips. He was sliding it in and out. It felt so sensual and I began to suck on his tongue. The intimacy was driving me crazy and I slid my tongue against his. We began to intertwine our tongues as the kiss grew more intense. I could feel his hand move down my neck as we continued our passionate kiss.

His fingers began to draw a line against the neckline of my dress. I was wearing a low cut dress that just rested above my breasts.

His touching was making me so wet. The moment was so sensual and erotic, I had never been in this state before. He began to slide a hand to cup my breasts. His touch felt so good and it made me swallow his tongue even more.

He began to tweak my nipples. They were already hard which made it easier for him to play with them.

I was so turned on but that is when I saw Sonia at the door. I could see her peeking through the crack at me.

It initially startled me and it broke our kiss. I tried to explain it away, "I think we should get more comfortable."

I got up and removed my jewellery and Sahil got undressed. He had an amazing body. It was so toned and I went over to him. I ran my hands over his muscles and then down his chest. As I ran my fingers over his abs it sent a shiver down my body.

He was stood in only his boxers and it was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. Also knowing Sonia was watching added a thrilling edge to my excitement.

I came up to him and whispered, "You are different to any man I have ever been with."

I turned around and asked, "Please unzip my dress."

He came up behind me and slowly zipped my dress down, "I have never said this to any other girl. You are the only one I will ever love."

I wondered if it was true or was it a line. There was a sincerity in his words and deep down I knew them to be true.

He slowly slid the dress off my shoulders and it pooled by my feet. I was left in just my panties and bra. I felt a nervousness kick back in as I had never been this far with a man before but I could sense Sonia's eyes on me and they spurred me on.

I felt his hands slowly slide the bra strap off my shoulders. My breasts had no support now. He pushed my hair to the side and began gentle kisses against my neck. It felt so good and sent goosebumps around my body.

He began to kiss over my shoulder as he did this I felt his hands come around my front and cup my breasts. He let the bra cups fall down and began to tease my nipples. He slowly tweaked them between his forefinger and thumb.

It was sending shockwaves through my body. I turned around to face him and said, "I love you more than anything in this world. I want you to be the one."

He knew what I meant and we embraced in the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. He lifted me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his strength as he lifted and walked me to the wall. He held me against the wall and began to kiss my neck. This was a weak spot for me and I found it extremely erotic being kissed on my neck.

He was cupping my ass as he was kissing my neck. I could feel his erection against my pussy. Only our underwear keeping us apart. I used my legs to push his boxers down until his hard dick sprang out. He took a firm grip of my panties and in one tug he tore them from my body. There was no hiding now and his dick was rubbing against wet pussy. I wanted him inside me more than anything else in the world. Nothing else mattered in that moment.

He then lifted me onto his shoulders and went to his knees. I wrapped my legs around his head and guided him between my legs, "Oh yes. Baby."

He began to gently kiss and nibble at my lips. I knew my pussy was already dribbling. He began to lick my lips tenderly. He was keeping me on edge and I needed to cum, "Baby please lick my clit. Please lick it hard."

I sounded so horny but I needed it so desperately. He began to lick my clit and pleasure coursed through my body. I felt like I was in heaven. I wrapped my legs tightly against his head as I came hard in a powerful orgasm. I had never cum like this before. There was an electricity between us that made my body react in a way it had never done before.

He lifted me up and placed me gently on the bed. He collapsed on the bed next to me catching his breath. His legs still over the side of the bed.

He looked so beautiful glistening with my juices. I wiped the juices from his face and softly kissed his lips. In that moment of post orgasmic bliss this love felt realer than ever before.

I could sense Sonia's eyes on me and I could sense her judging me for being a selfish lover. I got off the bed and went to my knees.

He sat up and put an arm on my shoulder and said, "You don't have to feel you need to do it. Only do it if you want to."

I looked up at him and saw that deep love in his eyes and I said, "I want to show you how much I love you."

I had never done this before but Sonia had shown me how to do it on a banana. But this was real. It was big and hard and I needed it more than ever.

I began to lick the head. It was already convulsing with every lick. I was nervous about taking it all. It looked so big.

I could feel Sonia's eyes on me and it almost encouraged me to play up for her.

***

Sahil

Sandhya seemed nervous and I gently held her head and guided her to take it in. She was only letting the tip of my cock in. The way she was licking the underside of the tip was driving me crazy. It was her first time but she was so good. I loved the feeling of her mouth.

She began to lick up and down my shaft. My fingers were buried in her head. She licked down to my balls and began to gently suck on each ball at a time. The feeling was so sensual and it was taking me so close but I was holding on with everything I had.

She then licked back to the top of my dick and began to take it all. It felt so good. But something took over. I could no longer wait to receive pleasure.

I held her by her hair and began to guide my cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged and I stopped. I wanted to go rougher but she might not be ready for that. She then held my hand that was holding her hair forcing me to grip her hair more tightly and forced her head deeper onto my cock. I took the initiative and became rougher forcing her to gag on my cock. She moved her hand down her body. She had spread her legs began to rub her clit. I was close to blowing my load and I fell back on the bed, "Oh god. You are amazing. I am cumming."

She came as my cum shot down her throat. She licked my cock clean and swallowed my cum before joining me on the bed.

***

Sandhya

I came from blowing his cock. It was amazing that I could climax from sucking on his dick.

I joined him on the bed as we both just took each other in.

I went to speak but he also wanted to say something and we both stopped. There was still a nervousness between us and he then said, "Sandhya I have never felt this way about anyone. I know what you think about marriage. I will never pressure you. I just want to be here with you."

I was unsure of what to say and I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He tasted so sweet. I ran my hands down his body. His abs felt so good. He was such a sexy man. I felt his dick and it was still semi erect. I began to stroke it slowly as my tongue ran circles around his tongue.

He had an animalistic sexual energy that I had never felt from another man. He brought out a wild side to me.

Our kissing became more intense and his hands found their way between my legs. He was stroking my clit as I was stroking his rock hard dick.

I couldn't resist anymore and I climbed on top of him. I was rubbing my pussy against his hard dick. I needed that friction as I pushed closer to my orgasm. I moaned, "Just let me grind against you. I am not ready to lose my virginity."

It felt so good grinding against his hard dick. I had my hands on his chest as I put my weight against his dick. I moaned, "I am so close. So close baby."

He began teasing my nipples and it was getting me even closer. He then pinched my nipples and it pushed me over the edge and I came hard on his dick. I came so hard I squirted over his dick and soaked the bed.

I collapsed on top of him. He turned me around so that he was on top of me and he began kissing my neck. It felt so good and I could feel the heat return between my legs.

His dick was gently rubbing against my pussy lips as he kissed and licked my neck. His kissing was driving me crazy.

I moaned lustfully, "Please just enter me slowly. Do not break my hymen. I need to feel you inside me."

He entered me slowly. Only the tip going inside me. He began to build up a fucking motion.

It was keeping me on edge and I knew I needed more, "I need all of you inside me. Please take me. I need it."

He stopped kissing me and looked at me as if to ask are you sure?

I moaned, "Please. I want you. I want this moment with you."

He penetrated me completely in one thrust.

I dug my nails deep in his back and dragged them up peeling his skin as the intensity and pain hit me. To his credit he did not stop his motions and he continued to gently fuck me. As the initial pain subsided I began to enjoy the pleasure. But the pace was still too slow, "Please fuck me. Fuck me harder."

He began to thrust into me harder and I felt my orgasm getting close again.

I could see over his shoulder that Sonia had been looking at us all this time. I had almost forgotten she was there. I had shared this moment with my closest friend.

Sahil moaned, "I need to cum. I am going to pull out."

I was so close again and I needed him inside me, "I am on the pill. Please cum inside me. I am so close."

I could see Sonia's eyes widen as she knew I had lied.

I felt him shudder and I could feel his cum ooze inside of me as it triggered my orgasm. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I arched my back as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. He stayed on top of me until his dick went soft.

We slept together that night and I saw Sonia disappear from the door.

***

Sahil

The next morning I woke up early. It was 5.00am. I kissed Sandhya and told her I would be leaving early so that Sonia would not discover me in her bed.

***

Sandhya

I woke up to an empty bed and I felt an emptiness. He had left me a message to say he did not want his sister to know he had stayed over and I thought to myself how little he knew.

I went to get a coffee and Sonia was waiting for me in the kitchen, "How was last night?"

Was she really going to pretend she didn't see it all, "It was perfect. It helped make things clear."

She then passed me a tablet and said, "I thought you might need this after what happened last night. You don't want to ruin your life over one night."

I realised it was the morning after pill. I resented her buying it for me. I put it in my mouth and I drank the coffee. Sonia seemed to be happy.

I went to the bathroom after our little chat. I looked at myself in the mirror taking in my features. I ran the water tap and spat out the tablet. I resented that Sonia bought it for me. I was an adult and free to make my own decisions. Last night was natural and beautiful and I wanted fate to take its course. In the next few weeks I would know where my future was.

I would either stay in India or I would have a future with Sahil in Australia.

12