The Dinner Party Pt. 01: The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the faerie pulls back, the edges of Morgan's vision go dark and the world whirls around her the thoughts draining from her mind save for one: she wants him. She needs him. She needs to feel him inside her, needs him to relieve the burning heat that scorches her veins.

The faerie laughs, running his fingers down the side of her face, his other hand still wrapped around her throat. "What a shame it is I only have you for one night -- you're so deliciously responsive!"

"I..." Morgan's chest is heaving, her breath coming in desperate gasps. She can feel him pressed against her -- not just his weight but the need he feels for her, feeling his growing erection pressed against her, hearing the slight hitch in his breath as he speaks.

"You?" He raises an eyebrow at her -- begging her to continue. She can't answer. She won't answer. If she says what the words that are echoing in her mind, she may never free herself from her debts.

He takes her lower lip between his teeth, tugging on it softly... The hand that had been tangled in her hair ghosts over her body -- moving over the ample hills and valleys of her soft body before finally, his fingers find the meeting of her thighs. A moan leaves her lips when he begins to stroke her through her shorts, easily finding her sweet spot and focusing his touches there.

She shakes her head. No. She can't she --

"I want you!" She cries breathlessly. She's never wanted anything or anyone this much in her life. She feels like she's going to explode if she doesn't get some kind of release soon.

He laughs, pulling his hand away from her aching cunt and releasing her throat. Morgan's silver knife is glittering in his hand now. Snow begins to fall -- dark gray clouds moving in to block out the starlight and as the clearing darkens, Morgan finds that she can barely see. Something sharp, the tip of her own knife, is pressed to her throat.

"Do you?" The faerie whispers, his voice low and dangerous. "Are you sure you want me? It will cost you, in the end..."

Morgan's heart is slamming against the cage of her ribs, feeling like it's about to burst free; her breath is coming in desperate gasps and she can't keep to catch it, the heat growing more and more intense. Like life coming back to fingers that have lost feeling to the cold -- harsh and painful, full of burning pins and needles. She closes her eyes, biting hard on her lower lip to keep the words from being spoken. If she keeps them in her head, it'll be okay. He can do whatever he wants with her and she doesn't have to say a word, she doesn't have to ask for more.

Slowly, the tip of the knife works its way from her throat, dragging across her skin as it slips into the crevice between her breasts. She can't tell if she's shivering from the cold or from the fear and lust. With a swift, graceful arc of his arm, the faerie cuts through her tank top -- leaving Morgan standing there in nothing more than her bra and jean shorts. The cold bites into her flesh and she cries out -- shivering violently.

"Steel or silver?" He asks, looking up at her through his eyelashes. In the darkness, his eyes seem almost to glow. The tip of the knife lifts the Morgan's belly ring...

"Platinum..." The words slip from her lips freely and easily. "The...the steel ones give me a rash..." That particular quirk suddenly made a lot more sense to her now...

"Good." The faerie leaves a trail of kisses across her throat -- across her collarbone, across the tops of her breasts where they peek out of the cups of her bra. Every kiss leaves behind those same pins and needles.

A soft sigh escapes Morgan's lips, her eyes sliding closed as her head falls back against the tree. Please, please let him go further. The knife slips under the strap of her bra and she flinches when he slices through it -- and then through the other. The point presses against the skin between her breasts, the sharp of the blade resting against the gore of her bra. He pushes the knife forward -- just hard enough to make it hurt, just far enough to break the skin. When he cuts through the gore of the bra, he leaves a thin, bleeding on on her chest. The faerie draws in a sharp breath as the scent of Morgan's blood hits the air... he presses his lips to the space between her breasts, dragging his tongue over the wound.

The instant the cold air hits her bare breasts, Morgan starts to squirm. Her nipples are painfully hard, her piercings leeching all the heat from them in an instant. She can't stand it. Her cunt aches, so hot and heavy with need that she can't even think straight -- her juices soaking through her thin denim shorts and coating her inner thighs... And the wetness there only draws attention to the low temperature.

"Pleeeeaaaseeee..." She can't stop herself, it's the worst thing she could say and she knows it.

"Oh darling..." The faerie says softly, kissing her chest. His lips moving over the flesh until he finds her nipple, taking it between his sharp, pointed teeth. "That's really not something you wanted to say..."

Agony rolls through Morgan, sharp and clear as the faerie's teeth sink into the flesh of her breast. She tries to pull back, trying to lift her hands to push him away but it's like she's frozen to the spot -- her body refusing to obey her commands. The dizziness intensifies, the world tilting on its axis and sending her entire perspective askew. Tears roll down her cheeks, freezing to the skin as they go. It's getting colder and colder and she's more and more aware of just how cold t is as more of her clothing is cut away.

The tip of the knife drags over her ample belly, the blade slicing through her shorts and then her panties. The faerie throws both aside without a care, leaving her standing naked and pressed back against the tree. The dampness between her legs makes the cold even worse and it drips down her inner thighs -- just as her blood drips from the corners of the faerie's lips.

"Don't you look beautiful?" He seems to be admiring his work, running his hands down her sides and sinking claw-tipped fingers into her soft and yielding flesh... admiring the fullness of her naked body, of her breasts, of her belly, of her hips and thighs. Her skin is soft, her body is soft. He digs his fingers into her ample hips. His brilliant violet eyes are fixed on hers and she can't bring herself to look away. "Do you still want me?" He laughs.

Morgan nods. She does, she does so badly. She needs something to relieve the ache, to lessen the burning and chase away the chill. He takes her hand, pressing it to the bulge in his pants. Her fingers twitch.

"Show me how badly."

Without thinking, she brings her mouth to his again -- her free hand tangling into his curls and pulling them tight, causing him to groan into the kiss. Her fingers fidget with the lacing on his pants, caressing his cock through the fabric. When she pulls back from the kiss, she catches his lower lip in her teeth, biting down hard enough that she can taste the slightest hint of his blood. She's got that lacing undone now and she slips her hand past his waist band, feeling his bare skin against her. When she wraps her fingers around him, he growls in her ear.

"That's a good little girl..." Sharp teeth sink into her earlobe and Morgan gasps, his tongue traces the wound, licking up the blood that flows from the bite and she moans.

She lays a flurry of gentle kisses on his throat -- and then bites. Soft at first but then harder -- some feral instinct taking over and urging her to sink her teeth deep into his flesh. When she draws blood, his sharp intake of breath makes her shudder and he shoves her back against the tree. Its rough bark bites into her skin, ripping it like tissue paper but the sudden jolt of pain does nothing to lessen her need, nor does it distract her from her task. If anything, the pain makes her want him more -- like she can smell the blood in the air and her body responds -- screaming for more of it. His mouth is on hers, and then it's on her neck and then it's on her breast. He leaves a trail of bleeding bite marks and blossoming bruises as his mouth moves down over Morgan's body. Her breath catches in her throat when she feels his on her burning sex.

Oh God... She thinks desperately. Please...Please devour me -- eat me up whole!

Slowly, he drags his tongue over her, only for a moment does it slip past her lower lips to probe her aching hole... And he repeats the motion -- over and over, never giving her more than a second of pleasure, never giving her more than a teasing touch. She whines, the heat and heaviness growing there more than she can take -- oh god she needs to cum so badly... but every time she starts to think she might be getting close, he stops. And all she can feel is his breath.

He wants to make her beg. He wants her to cry and scream and beg for him to fuck her -- to dig that hole so deep that she is truly and utterly his. Until the debt is so great that she belongs to him fully. The thought of it horrifies her -- the idea of not being her own person but... What would he do if he owned her? Images of being nothing more than a play thing -- a pretty little fuck doll to be used for his pleasure and amusement over and over again, hunted down again and again... Ravaged again and again fill her mind... Her cheeks grow warmer and what little was left of her rational self drains away.

"God! What are you waiting for!? Please! Fuck me! Put your cock in me!"

Another low, throaty laugh. "It really is a good thing you're not full-blooded fae. You just can't stop yourself from incurring debt, can you?" He asks, licking Morgan's nectar from his lips as he straightens up. He hooks a thumb under her jaw -- forcing her to lock eyes with him again.

Morgan whines softly. "I can't take it anymore!I need it -- I need you! Please! Please fuck me!"

He laughs again and shakes his head. "Ah, you poor, stupid little girl."

The faerie lifts her with ease -- parting her legs and hooking his arms beneath her knees as he does so. Morgan whimpers, feeling the head of his cock pressing against her. She feels the throb of his blood rushing through the veins just under the skin. She feels him split her lower lips, feels his cock begin to slide into her. Her head falls back against the tree, a scream catching in her throat. The faerie groans into her ear -- his first thrust into her, no hesitation, no softness, no gentleness -- he slams himself into her with no care or thought of hurting her... Just wild, primal need. The second thrust is just as rough, forcing the air from Morgan's lungs as he drives every last inch of himself into her, stretching her inner walls to their limits. He digs his fingers into her thighs as he holds her up, bottoming out inside of her.

"OH!" Morgan cries out. Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good. His cock fills her up so well, makes her feel so fucking full... And the way he holds her, his pelvis grinds against her clit with every thrust. She's already practically in heaven.

The faerie's breath comes in gasps now as he pistons into her, pounding her hard, pulling back until he's almost completely free from the confines of her spasming cunt before spearing into her again with every last inch of himself. Morgan's world narrows down to the pleasure she feels -- her inner walls clenching tight around the faerie's cock. It's like heaven. Harder and harder, faster and faster -- his gasps and moans become low growls and snarls and claims, marking her as his with every thrust. Morgan doesn't care -- she's his and it's wonderful and nothing matters beyond the way it feels to have him inside of her.

She screams, rocking her hips into every thrust -- taking him deeper and deeper into herself, feeling his cockhead smashing into the entrance to her womb. It hurts but it's a deep, bruised pain that makes her ache for more. The faerie's growls and snarls serve only to bring her closer to the edge and the feeling of his teeth in her flesh sends her plummeting over that edge and crashing into an ocean of carnal ecstasy. She's caught in an undertow that drags her into its depths, refusing to let her come up for air.

"OH FUCK!" Morgan wraps her arms around his neck, her head falling against his shoulder as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashes into her. "FUCK! OH GOD -- I CAN'T-- I CAN'T ST-STOP CUMMING!"

Through the haze of pleasure that clouds her mind, she's dimly aware of the increasing pitch -- the way that the rhythm their bodies move to grows more frantic, needier and more animalistic. She's achingly aware of just how hard he's driving his cock into her. It's a pounding beat that only the two of them can hear, spurring them on: harder and harder, faster and faster, more and more. Bruise the flesh, break the skin, teeth and claws and desperate screams for more. If he were to stop now, she's sure she would absolutely lose her mind. All her thoughts are bent now on the two of them reaching what must be the culmination of their feral coupling. All she can think about is him cumming inside of her, of his seed filling her cunt and womb and dripping down her inner thighs. Each thrust forces the air from her lungs now and Morgan's world is nothing but the faerie's growls in her ear as he takes her -- nothing but the sensation of his cock filling her again and again and again.

"DON'T STOP! OH FUCK, PLEASE! C-CUM! CUM IN ME! CUM IN MY SLUTTY LITTLE CUNT!"

There's a sharp intake of breath, a sudden pause, a sudden stillness and a low moan of pleasure. "Nnnnn....fuuuuuuck..." He fills her again, pushing as deeply into her ruined cunt as he possibly can and holding there -- the head of his cock nestled against her cervix as ecstasy takes them both.

She can barely hear his voice but she can feel him -- she can feel every little twitch, every jump of his dick inside her as he cums -- filling her in every way. Just like she wanted. Morgan feels something inside of her -- spreading through her body like lines of heat along the path of her veins. She swears she can feel his cum inside her, a heat curling in her belly that settles there and radiates through the rest of her body.

The strength leaves her limbs and she slumps against him -- the edges of her sight going fuzzy as he pulls his cock free from her. Her toes don't even brush the ground and she's utterly helpless. Completely exhausted. Pins and needles spread through her entire body -- the heat becoming a freezing burn. She can't feel her fingers -- she can't feel anything but that burning cold. She whimpers.

"wh-what..." She tries to speak but she can't make the words come out -- her lips and tongue gone numb and cold. What's happening? Why...?

The faerie's fingers brush stray strands of hair from her face. "You'll be fine. You're just having a little... adverse reaction. Some humans just can't handle faerie fluids -- or faerie magic. Go to sleep. When you wake up, we'll get you ready for the party."

It feels like winter itself has flooded her veins -- when had he used magic on her? Why does it feel like she's been dunked in ice water? She tries again to speak but she can't. The darkness is closing it and it fills her vision as Morgan's consciousness tumbles into an icy abyss of shadow and cold.

12