The Dinner Party Pt. 02: Preparation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, you stupid Summer slut..." The faerie behind her snarls. "Cum on my sister's cock while she ruins your cunt for anyone who comes after!" She grinds against Morgan, having grown her own massive erection to match her twin's and smearing pre-cum all over Morgan's back.

"COME--" SLAM! Morgan screams into the gag, her belly distending with every thrust. "ON!" Her head is swimming with the pleasure of being utterly and totally ruined. "SISTER!" The faerie pounding Morgan cries. "Let's fill her! I want to feel you inside her too!"

Somehow, that is enough to break through the aphrodisiac and Morgan's eyes go wide. Even in this state, she's not mentally broken enough to accept the idea of, in essence, being fisted up to the elbow in both of her holes at once. There's no way her body can possibly accommodate that. She was still shocked that her cunt had been able to take that massive dick. But she's still unable to move, still unable to speak -- and she's fully aware that the faeries don't care what her body can or can't take. They work together, lifting her from the table and pressing her knees to her chest. Pain is starting to filter in again, her breasts screaming in agony where she had been bitten. Morgan whimpers, feeling the head of the faerie woman's cock pressing against the tight pucker of her asshole.

'Please!' Morgan thinks desperately. 'Please -- it's too big!'

And even if the juices from her well-fucked pussy are dripping down over Morgan's rosebud, that's not going to be enough lube for the amount of cock they're planning to shove inside of her.. She manages to shake her head, eyes wide -- muffled cries barely audible through the gag. The faerie twins laugh.

"Oh dear -- it sounds like she isn't quite broken enough for this~" The twin behind her muses, slowly working the head of her cock into Morgan's ass with a groan.

Morgan cries out in agony -- it hurts like hell, like she's being torn in half with every fraction of an inch that the faerie manages to get inside her. Her asshole twitches and clenches and she tries to relax her body, tries to make it easier for the faerie to penetrate her.

"Nnnnnnnnnnggg who cares!?? Just shove your cock into her ass already -- that should break her well and good enough!"

"OH sister! How cruel you are!" The faerie cackles... But she thrusts hard into Morgan, the head of her dick breaking through the pathetic resistance that Morgan's quivering asshole puts up.

Another thrust and more of the faerie woman slides into her. Morgan can't stop screaming, tears stream down her cheeks as blinding pain fills her body. She can feel her insides stretching past the point of no return, she can feel them tearing as inch by agonizing inch, the faerie woman forces herself deeper into Morgan's guts -- until Morgan can feel the woman's hips pressed to her ass-cheeks. She's going to break -- they're going to break her open. There's no way she can possibly be this full.

'OH GOD! Please! Please stop!' Morgan thinks desperately willing them to hear her. 'I can't take it all! Take it out! you're going to break me!'

"Oh fuck! Sister -- oh gods, she's so fucking tight!"

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills Morgan's ears as the twins pound both of her holes. She can feel them both inside of her, feel them rubbing against each other inside of her -- feel her body struggling to hold them as they piston in and out of her in turn: one twin shoving her dick in all the way down to the base while the other pulls out. She feels her holes gripping them as they pull out, feels her insides pulling out with them.

"AH! FUCK! Sister -- I can feel your cock! You feel so good!"

Already, the enormous cock buried in Morgan's cunt is twitching, throbbing and jerking inside of her. The faerie bottoms out, the tip of her cock spearing into Morgan's cervix and breaking into her womb, holding at the deepest point as the faerie climaxes. Morgan's screams are loud enough to be heard even through the gag -- there's so much fucking cum. More and more of it pours into her aching body in a seemingly never-ending stream of semen.

'I CAN'T TAKE IT! STOP PLEASE! I CAN'T HOLD ALL OF THAT!'

Morgan's belly begins to stretch -- so filled with faerie cum that she looks nearly six months pregnant. She whimpers, heat pooling in her nipples as her breasts grow warm, and then warmer and then hot and then unbearably heavy. Swelling up in sync with her rapidly distending belly until Morgan has gained at least three cup sizes. She doesn't understand what's happening, doesn't understand how the faerie's bodily fluids are making her body respond this way. The faerie in her cunt gets her second wind, thrusting into her again -- causing the cum inside of Morgan to swish and slosh around inside of her swollen uterus. Her puffy, hot nipples begin to feel wet as milk starts to leak from them -- spurting out with every one of the faerie's thrusts.

"Oh look, sister!" The faerie in Morgan's ass exclaims, using one free hand to cup Morgan's breast, squeezing it hard and causing a jet of translucent whitish liquid to squirt out. Morgan's cunt clenches and a sudden orgasm washes over her again. "I think you made her body think it's pregnant! Look at her belly!" She cackles.

The other faerie laughs and then groans. "I wonder h-how big we can m-make her?"

Morgan's head is spinning, her body burning with a potent mix of arousal, pleasure and fear. Her chest and belly are both so heavy that she feels like she's going to burst... She can't get pregnant, right? Anything they did to her body was temporary, right? The faerie buried in her cunt lifts a nipple to her mouth, wrapping her lips around the swollen, puffy thing with an appreciative groan -- sucking on it hard and making Morgan cry out again. Oh god -- that shouldn't... that shouldn't feel so fucking good. The faerie sucks hard, pulling mouthfuls of milk from Morgan's engorged breast... The other twin works her other tit -- squeezing the nipple between her fingers, expressing jets of milk again and again.

"NNnnnn fuck! I'm going to c-cum!"

The cock in Morgan's ass swells slightly and Morgan screams. This time, the sensation of the unbelievable amounts of cum being pumped into her is one of pleasure, feeling herself swelling more and more as the faerie woman's dick twitches and throbs inside of her. Her she doesn't think her belly can possibly get any bigger, cum is dribbling out of her ass and onto the floor but the faerie just keeps pumping semen into her...And then the cum starts spurting out around the gag -- squirting out of Morgan's nose as she begins to choke on it. Darkness presses at the edges of her vision now -- she can't breathe. Her throat and sinuses are completely full of faerie cum and with the gag shoved into her mouth, she can't possibly get it all out fast enough. Panic grips Morgan as her vision starts to go completely black, her lungs screaming for air...

"Oopsie~" The faerie giggles.

Heavy footsteps sound in the hall, fast approaching and Morgan only just barely hears an angry voice call out before she lapses into unconsciousness.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I TOLD YOU TO DRESS HER, NOT FUCK HER INTO A NEAR COMA!"

12