The Diplomat's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband catches wife and son in an un-diplomatic incident.
3.8k words
4.54
16.8k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 3 of 3)

I stood at the top of the stairs, my heart pounding in my chest. My husband waited for me downstairs, having come home unexpectedly and catching me and our son in flagrante delicto. Behind the door to my left I could hear Donnie moving about his room. A drawer opened and banged shut. Was he packing to leave? Don't do anything drastic. Let me talk to him.

William sat at the kitchen table with his hands wrapped around a coffee mug. He looked even greyer than his sixty-eight years. I quietly sat next to him. Should I put my arm around him? Take his hand? I did neither, just folded my hands and waited for him to say something. When he didn't speak I began with a heartfelt apology. I really did feel bad, and not just because I got caught. Or at least that's what I told myself. I certainly felt worse now than when I was doing it.

I swore to him that this was the first time it happened. That much was indisputable, provided you include the incident that started this whole affair, earlier that day in the changing room at Conroys. I told him how I had been feeling lonely and unloved. Without going into detail, I told him how I must have misinterpreted the attention Donnie was paying me and, in a moment of poor judgment, I initiated intimacy with him. This was a lie, but the most important thing in my mind was to salvage Donnie's relationship with his father. Perhaps, I theorized to William, the boy was afraid to refuse me. I swore to him that my intention was to simply satisfy my curiosity and never to do it again. I really did believe that.

My husband just sat there, looking at me with a blank, unhappy expression on his face. I professed my love for him despite my betrayal. That was undeniably true though you may not believe it. It is possible to love someone and still treat them badly. I truly love him. I desperately hoped he believed that. I was dying for him to say something, anything, when Donnie came in and marched up to the table. He was fully dressed and I noticed he was wearing one of the pairs of pants I got him at Conroys. He looked very handsome. Not the right time to observe that, I know.

"Father," Donnie began, "I am the guilty one here. Mother is blameless. If you must punish someone I deserve whatever you see fit for me."

"Really?" William finally found his voice. "Your mother is telling me just the opposite."

"She's trying to protect me. You know she would do anything for her children. I took advantage of that and manipulated her into bed. For that I apologize to you and to you, mother. I am terribly sorry."

I was taken aback and could think of nothing to say. I was so proud of my young man, of his courage and his consideration to come to my defense. But I was irritated that he was undoing my narrative.

William saw through him, however. "If that was true, Donald. If... that was true, then you will have done your mother a grave disservice. But I don't think your version is true, nor yours, Millicent."

He took a sip from his mug. I could smell that it wasn't coffee he was drinking. "The truth is that neither of you is the one to blame. That, I realize now, would be me."

Both Donnie and I protested at this statement but he hushed us. "No, my first mistake was to marry a woman so much younger than me. That is one mistake I won't take back though. I loved you the moment we met and I love you now, more than ever.

"My second mistake was to leave you alone so often. I intended to move on from the foreign service and find something to do here at home. But it felt like the world was sliding into ruin and I was the only one who could save it. Even if that were true, what good does it to save the world if I lose what is most important to me?

"My third mistake was to keep you isolated from society. If I wasn't so jealous, if I let you have a normal life, maybe you wouldn't be so lonely. By keeping you away from all men I forced you into company with the one man I didn't expect to seduce you.

"Now that I've had time to think, this is not the worst possible outcome. It hurts, betrayed by my wife and son both. But of all the men to cuckold me, why not my own son, who I love and trust? You care for your mother, that is clear. I admire the way you defended her. It shows character. As perverted as it is, better you sleep with her than some outsider."

That was my thought exactly, though I kept the thought to myself. Beyond all hope it looked like we were getting through this in one piece. I did not want to say anything to spoil it.

"I will retire. No more excuses. My only job in the future will be to repair the years of neglect I've inflicted on my marriage. There are a few missions I need to complete before I can do that. I suppose that while I'm attending to those things... I guess it would be all right for my son to stand in for me as the man of the house. If it's OK with you, Millicent, and you, Donald, that would include taking care of the lady of the house."

I didn't say anything but I looked sheepishly at Donnie. He looked as awkward as I felt. Was he hiding his excitement at his father's plan like I was?

William continued. "I interrupted some time you were spending together. Your first time together, if your mother can be believed. I'm inclined to let you finish. I'll go to the guest room and we can pretend I just came home in the morning."

"No, husband," I protested. "You are first in my love and in my bed. You'll sleep with me tonight. But maybe, just tonight, just this once, the three of us can share a bed?"

*****

I was taking a chance with this suggestion. If William reacted negatively I supposed I could clarify it would be just to sleep. But of course that's not what I meant. Despite all, I was still horny and horny for something different. Fortunately, both of them were in favor and in a few minutes I was sitting naked on the side of the bed, two handsome men standing before me.

I started with my husband. I unfastened his pants and freed his penis from his briefs, engulfing its length with my mouth. He hardened between my lips and I pushed myself down on his cock until the tip pressed against my glottis. William stroked my hair with his hand and withdrew from my mouth. He stepped out of his pants and walked around to his side of the bed, removing his shirt on the way.

I motioned for Donnie to lie down on my side of the bed. I helped him remove his shirt and pants and his young cock strained the shiny, stretchy fabric of his athletic trunks. As I pulled off his underwear his erection slapped against his lower stomach, it was so stiff. On all fours I posed between his legs, my mouth inches away from his young manhood.

"Will this make you mad?" I asked my husband.

"It might. But do it anyway," he replied.

I gave Donnie a long lick starting at his scrotum and ending at the tip of his dick. My son shuddered and moaned. I was so nervous and so horny.

"Why don't you give him one of your long, slow blowjobs, honey?" William suggested. "You know, like the ones you give me on mornings before I go out of town."

It seemed like a weird request for him to make. But to be honest, I had been planning to do just that before we were interrupted. So whatever was going through William's mind it seemed like the best course of action was to do as he asked. I got to work, licking and sucking my son's hard cock for the second time.

"Don't rush, son," William told Donnie. "Your mother gives the most excellent head. You might never get a blowjob this good in your life. I want you to appreciate it."

Again, weird. But it spurred me to put forth my best effort. Now that I didn't have to worry about being caught by fellow shoppers I was free to slurp and slobber and suck. I bobbed on his dick several times and then plunged downward, allowing his cock head to enter my throat. He gasped in surprise as my nose poked into his pubes. For a few magical seconds I turned my head to the left and right, feeling his head move in my throat. Then I slowly withdrew, my lips clinging to his shaft as I kept sucking lightly on it.

"Don't forget to lick his nuts," William reminded me. "And rub your boobs on his dick, too."

Now, my husband doesn't usually talk to me this way and I was starting to get uneasy. Still, no harm from doing as he said, especially since I planned to do it anyway. While I did that, William moved around behind me. Oh boy, I was about to get my first double penetration! My pussy was still sore from the beating it had gotten the night before. But my husband's cock, not quite as big as our son's and not quite as hard, felt fantastic as he slid easily into me. And as for his technique, he was Donnie's superior by a wide margin. The man knew my body better than I knew myself. Before long I was getting fucked by the master, while I showed Donnie how a cock ought to be sucked.

"Now that's a well-fucked pussy. Good job, son." I could not believe how he was talking about me, to our son! "And I see her bunghole is still intact, so thanks for that."

"Yeah," Donnie replied, "she told me that was an exit, not an entrance."

My ears burned at this but I didn't stop swallowing my son's sword and my husband continued to screw me sweetly in the pussy. His hands, though, spread my butt cheeks wide, much wider than they would usually go. And I felt his thumbs stroking the soft wrinkled flesh around my anus, just as his son had played with me last night. I had the feeling that one of my long-standing barriers was on the verge of coming down.

"She always told me the same thing. But I have an idea she might make an exception for her old man tonight. What do you say about that, Millie?"

I responded by reaching behind me and bringing my middle finger to the center of my anus. If this is what it took to get back in my husband's good graces, so be it. I pressed against the sphincter, trying to penetrate myself, but it was too dry. William pressed his thumbs right by the entrance and pulled me apart. I found this particularly humiliating and my anus clenched shut to resist the intrusion. He persisted, though, and managed to open a gap for the tip of my finger to get through. I wiggled my fingertip awkwardly in my butthole for his benefit. It felt strange, but good.

"I think that's a 'yes', Donnie. Why don't you give your mother's throat a rest and come around to this end?"

I was genuinely confused and frightened at this turn of events but also determined to brave it out and give both of these men whatever they wanted. So I stayed on my knees with my face on my arm so I could look behind me. My fingertip remained lodged in my tight anus as William slowly withdrew from my dripping wet cunt. My cheeks burned with shame as he held my butt cheeks open for Donnie's inspection.

"Now don't even think that you'll get some of your mother's asshole. I've waited a long time for it. This is for me alone. But I'll let you help get her ready for me. Why don't you give her a kiss, son?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Was he telling Donnie to, to kiss me back there? The poor boy must be horrified. Certainly he would refuse such a request. But then I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling my fingers away from my own ass. I felt lips kissing me on the behind, starting on my lily-white cheeks but then at the top of the cleft between them. I buried my face in my forearms and braced myself for the humiliation. Oh no, was that a tongue I felt working its way down my crack? I had to admit, the soft wet organ felt good going down there and then passing over my wrinkled pucker before continuing to my perineum. A thrill ran over my body at the feeling.

"That's it. Go back and circle her hole a couple dozen times. Get comfortable in there. I want you to memorize every wrinkle. It might not look the same next time you see it. Let me pull her a little wider for you."

I was starting to enjoy it despite myself and despite the disgust my poor son must be feeling, having to lick his mother's asshole. He was putting a good effort into it, though. That's him, always considerate. I thought William would make him do this for a minute or two, to prove a point or whatever his intention was. But I kind of lost track of time and my hand crept to my pussy. Not the same one that was touching my ass, though. Gross.

"See there, she likes it. Now make your tongue big and round like a cock and stick it in her, like you're fucking her ass with your tongue."

This sounded even worse than what he was doing before but I was too far gone to even feel bad for him. I pushed my ass further out to give him better access. I felt a wet slippery organ penetrate my sphincter. Again my body clenched to resist the invader. But I quickly realized that the tongue was too strong and too slippery for the anus to resist for long. In short order, at least an inch of tongue was inside me, stretching me out, probing me where a tongue simply should not be. Once he overcame my defenses, Donnie began shoving his tongue furiously in and out of my hole. I felt his face cheeks butting against my ass as he violated me. It did feel like being fucked. I hoped that a penis would feel a fraction as good in there.

I pitched forward on the bed as I climaxed and lay on my stomach, breathing heavily. The two of them stroked and patted my ass and thighs.

"Well done, son. Do me a favor and get the jar of vaseline and a couple of towels out of the hall closet. You should take some mouthwash and get your mouth cleaned up while you're at it."

William lay down next to me while Donnie was out of the room. I liked that he put his arm around me. I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"How are you holding up?" He asked.

"I'm OK. Do you still love me, Bill?"

"I do love you, Millie. I'm just showing off right now. You know, I've always been proud of my beautiful sexy wife. You are such an amazing lover. But that was always a secret I had to keep to myself. Who could I tell? You let someone in on our secret and now I get to show you off to him. You like to show off for him, don't you?"

Reluctantly, I had to admit that I did.

"There you go, babe. I'm helping you to do that. And having a little selfish fun at your expense. I still love you, Millie. Just do what I say and we'll all be happy in the end. You trust me?"

"I trust you, Bill."

"That's good. Now roll over on your back and let your head hang over the side. Here comes our Donnie, now."

I did as he said. Looked like I would be giving some upside-down head. That was another move I was proud of. It let me take my husband's penis deep in my mouth with little effort and gave him a great view of my breasts and curly bush. Well, tonight it would be my son enjoying the view. William spread a towel under me and rolled one up under my butt to bring it up off the bed. He directed Donnie to stand by my head and I guided him by his hips to bring his penis to my lips.

Just as I began to lick the tip I felt William's greased up finger plunge completely into my ass. I gasped as I felt my sphincter muscles clench several times around it. When the intruder could not be rejected I felt myself relax. Then my husband started finger fucking my anus, slowly but relentlessly. I took my son's penis in my mouth and directed him with my hands on his hips to fuck me gently, varying the length I took him on each loving stroke.

Occasionally while I did this I like to take it completely out and lick furiously along its length. I would also take his balls in my mouth and swirl my tongue around them too. Then it was back in my mouth and he was fucking my throat, his balls bouncing against my nose. He stroked my breasts while I sucked him and he squeezed them together and slapped them and tugged on my nipples. He sure had a thing for my nipples. It wasn't long before I didn't need to guide him any more but I kept one hand on his hip and the other I reached down to stroke William's wrist while he probed me.

A second finger joined the first in my ass. This caused discomfort at first, then relaxation, then pleasure. I was concerned about cleanliness. But I resigned myself to letting it happen and trying to enjoy it. If my husband encountered anything unpleasant he had only himself to blame. A third finger joined the first two. Was he going to put his whole hand up there? I wanted to put my own finger where it would do me the most good. But I was so stimulated as it was that I decided to hold off.

"Hold her by the ankles for me," my husband told my son. Would the humiliations never cease? "No need to stop what you're doing. There, just like that. What a beauty, eh?"

He moved closer to me so my butt cheeks were resting on his thighs. I felt his penis at my back door. I fantasized he would change his mind at the last moment and put it in my vagina instead. But no, my rectum was the destination. I wanted to stop sucking for a minute while I processed what was happening. But actually the distraction helped me to take it when he started pushing his dick up my butt. Or maybe it was the lubrication and stretching that did it. Or maybe his skilled technique. Whatever it was, he was in all the way with just a few whining groans from me.

Donnie was fucking my throat in long steady strokes now. I sensed that he was getting close. I wondered how long William would take in my butt. Not long I hoped. It felt good, him filling me up to capacity. But I didn't know how long that good feeling would last. I had no experience for reference. He started to piston slowly in and out of me. It felt otherworldly. I started moaning around Donnie's cock with every toe curling stroke.

"You had no idea your mother was so hot, did you?"

"No way, Dad. Oh hell!"

He started to come in my mouth. I grabbed his pulsing cock out and pulled him close to me, jacking him off next to my face while he spurted semen on my chest and neck. I licked his balls and cock and then took his head back in my mouth to suck out the remaining drops of come. Meanwhile, his father continued to screw my asshole. I felt beautiful and triumphant.

Now that he was finished, Donnie handed my ankles over to his father and lay down on the bed to watch me be sodomized. William had his eyes closed and his pace picked up a little so I thought thankfully he would finish soon as well. Donnie reached out and stroked my boobs lovingly. He stroked my abs, my stomach, toyed with my belly button. His fingers tangled in my curly pubes. Then he placed his finger on my clitoris and my buzzer went off like a bomb. William groaned as I bucked and my anus contracted rhythmically around his cock, then he cried out and filled my colon with its first load of come. But not its last.

We stayed like that for a long while, in stunned silence, my husband's penis softening in my stretched out asshole. William turned his head to face his son. "With that, Donald, you may go back to your own bed. We will not speak of this, at all, outside of this room. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do not approach your mother in this way, ever. When the time comes, she will come to you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"I have been generous with you. But my generosity has limits. Any questions?"

"No, sir."

"One more thing. Are you up for a round of golf tomorrow?"

"Oh, yes, sir!" The younger man's eyes lit up. "Thanks, Dad!"

*****

For the second time that night I showered with a man. As he washed the come and petroleum jelly away from my dirty hole I told my husband that my ass belonged to him now, completely.

"I won't refuse it or anything else you want, any time you want."

"I appreciate that, honey," he said, cupping my butt cheeks in his hands and pulling me against him. "I won't ask often, but I will ask. This will be a new era in our love life. Maybe I'll get some of those blue pills."

12