The Director's Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Catherine goes on a secret mission to a pool party.
3.6k words
4.36
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," said Dr. Lucy Fischer. "I'll say a word, and you just say the first thing that pops into your mind."

Her patient was lounging in a comfy chair. Couches were out, comfy chairs were in. She was blonde and buxom, and wearing a buttoned blouse tight enough that if she buttoned it to conceal her cleavage, the buttons would probably come off. She had a short skirt, and she'd almost flashed Lucy twice.

"Okay," said Bambi. Lucy had seen her ID. Bambi was her legal name. It made Lucy wonder about her parents.

"Love," Lucy said.

"Sex."

"Luxury."

"Decadence."

"Bold."

"Slutty."

Lisa made some notes and paused. Sometimes people could get on a track, and everything would be about that theme. That didn't always reveal as much as one might like. A pause would enable a reset.

"Fruit."

"Melons."

"Food."

"Cum."

"Clock."

"Nipple clamps."

Scribble, Scribble. "Would you mind explaining that one to me?"

"Nipple clamps can only safely stay on so long, so you have to watch the clock," Bambi explained.

"Battery."

"Vibrator."

"Assist."

"Threesome."

"God."

"Aphrodite."

"Media."

"Porn."

"Bambi, when you came here you told me you were having trouble at your job as a lawyer because you're always thinking about sex."

"Yes, that's true."

"Do you like your job?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Is this the way you dress for work?"

"No. I'll change in the car."

"Isn't there a risk someone will catch you in the car?"

Bambi smiled. "I suppose there is. I think about that sometimes. What if someone were to come along as I'm taking off my blouse? What would they think of me? Would they stay and watch, or get closer? Maybe they'd take pictures."

"What would that do to your career, Bambi?"

"Well, it wouldn't exactly be good for it. Do you think you can help me, Dr. Fischer?"

"I'm not entirely sure you want to change, Bambi, to be honest. Sounds like you don't really want to keep your job, and you're engaging in dangerous behavior hoping you won't have to go to work. What would you do if you lost your job?"

Bambi took a breath. "Sometimes I think about that."

"And what do you come up with?"

"Oh, horribly unrealistic things. Maybe I'd be a stripper. Maybe a porn star. Or maybe I wouldn't be able to do any of those things, and I'd have to sell my body on the streets, spreading my legs for anyone who paid me and swallowing load after load of cum from all sorts of people..."

"Bambi, you're sweating."

"Sorry, Dr. Fischer. I think I was rambling, too."

"A little. Those don't seem like very practical solutions, do they?" Lucy thought about how she spent her weekends, which wasn't that different from Bambi's description. She'd been swallowing load after load of cum from strangers at Club Incognito for a while, although lately she'd gotten to suck the Director's cock regularly as well. Something in him had changed since that night Dante had showed up, and she liked that change.

Still, she didn't make a living giving blowjobs. Julie Ann made a living from being a topless waitress, though. She was pretty sure the club didn't pay her lawyer rates, though.

"No, I guess they aren't," Bambi said. "I have trouble not thinking about them, though. Sometimes I wish I could just offer the jury blowjobs, you know?"

I'd help, thought Lucy. "That would probably get disbarred," she said aloud.

"I'm not sure this is helping me," said Bambi.

"I think your sexuality is very important to you, but to do your job you need to learn to compartmentalize. I can work with you on that, although I have a friend who has an alternative therapy method that might be a shortcut."

"A fellow shrink?"

Lucy knew the Director could pass himself off as a psychiatrist if he chose. "Yes. He's mostly retired, but he takes special cases occasionally. I can ask. Would you like me to?"

"Yes, please," said Bambi.

The Director, Lucy knew, could control people who came in contact with his DNA. The more contact, the better. He could influence people a little with a shared breath, more with a kiss, but Lucy didn't think he'd have any problems getting the sex-obsessed Bambi to go further. Once she swallowed his cum, he could remold her, the way he'd trained Lucy to orgasm whenever she made a man cum. He could help Bambi focus on her job during the day, while still letting her be a nympho safely at night.

Of course, it was up to him, not her. She'd simply be offering her suggestions. What the Director wanted was what mattered. Lucy couldn't wait to be on her knees for him again.

"I'll send a text to him. Let's make another appointment for a week from now, Bambi." Although I doubt you'll need it.

"Yes, Dr. Fischer."

***


Cat Vincent walked up the driveway of the large, imposing mansion. There was a light rain, and she wore a dark trench coat.

A woman greeted her at the door. The woman had scarlet hair that hung in waves to her shoulder, and she was wearing a tailored tuxedo jacket and a very short black skirt that obviously went with it, five-inch black heels and seamed stockings. She had an Android tablet in hand and was checking the guest list.

"Mindy Palmer," Cat told her. She had bleached her hair blonde, and she had a fake driver's license to match the name. She wasn't sure it was an adequate disguise, but the Director had rejected anything else.

"Ah, yes, a new girl. Are you dressed appropriately under that coat, Mindy?"

Cat undid the buttons on the trench coat and opened it for the woman's inspection. She had on high-heeled gold sandals, a gold thong bikini bottom, and nothing else.

"Very good, Mindy," said the woman, standing aside. "Coat closet is right there. Go down the hallway to your left to get to the pool. I'm sure you've been informed, but 'no' is not a word we use here, and Dante always gets first choice of the new girls if he wants it."

"Yes," said Cat. She was enjoying herself. She was always playing a role for the Director. Business associate, lover, club owner—they were all roles, after a fashion. But she was an actress at heart, and if that made her a good Jill-of-all-trades for him, this time she felt she was truly putting her best skills at his service. She hung her coat up. She was usually the one who kept her clothes on while the other girls in the Director's service cavorted. Honestly, she thought many of them were more attractive than her. But she knew she was pretty, even if her breasts were on the small side. She was in excellent shape, and her flat tummy looked good in a bikini, even one without a top.

Lately she and Lucy had served the Director's needs in person. For a long time the Director rarely had sex with her, and she got the feeling it was the same with the other girls. Lately things had been different, and he was seemingly insatiable. She suspected his restraint was because he wanted the girls to retain some of their freewill. She wanted, first and foremost, to serve him. She loved being under his control, and she was sure Lucy had felt the same way.

Of course, even if she didn't at first, she did now.

She hung up her coat and walked toward the pool, keeping her posture perfect in the high heels. She wanted to make an entrance.

She opened the door and took in the scene. She hadn't wanted to be the first woman there, and she wasn't. The pool was enormous as backyard pools went, and the fences high enough one didn't have to worry about anyone seeing what went on there. There were many lounge chairs scattered around the expansive patio around the pool. Two women, topless, were swimming in the pool, doing backstrokes. Five others, also in thong bikinis, were simply walking around, just as Cat had been directed to do by the agency that hired her. "Walk around, be seen, wait to be given directions, do what you're told."

There were six men on the lounge chairs, and one of them was Dante. They all had the look of wealthy men; flashy rings or jewelry, designer swim trunks. None of them were particularly handsome, and most of them were quite overweight. Three of them were having their cocks sucked by three women who apparently had been given directions and were doing what they were told. Cat, meanwhile, started walking around to be seen, especially around the two men who weren't Dante. Mentally, she was taking notes, trying to remember any names she heard, and to make sure she could recognize any of the men or women if he saw them, but she kept a friendly smile on her face that hopefully looked made her look sexy and available.

It was impossible to avoid walking past Dante, however, without being obvious. She didn't want to blow him, and he had a taste for the new girls. Of course he did. Like the Director, his DNA carried with it the ability to control minds. That was probably how new girls became regulars at these parties.

"You," he said. "What's your name?"

"Mindy," she said. "Did you wish me to perform a service for you?"

Dante chuckled. "Did he really think I wouldn't recognize you as a blonde? You're the girl from the club."

Shit. Cat tried to look blank. "Hmm? Club?"

"Ah yes, that's totally convincing. I take it all back! How could I possibly be so mistaken? Clearly you aren't Catherine Vincent, age twenty-seven, actress in three local plays, five-seven, one hundred and ten pounds, eyes brown, hair brunette until recently, and door-keeper at the infamous Club Incognito. Tell me, Catherine, what do you think of my little party?"

Cat looked around, as if trying to decide, but mostly to buy herself a moment to think. "It's just Cat," she said. "I don't know why he always calls me Catherine."

"Cat. I like that. He calls you Catherine because he has a stick up his butt," Dante said.

"Yes," she agreed. "He does. It's so tiresome."

"You didn't answer my question, Cat."

"Lots of pretty girls. Not so much for the men, present company accepted."

"Astute observation. Kneel at my side, Cat, while we talk."

Cat noticed that the women giving head had folded up one of the ubiquitous white towels to go under their knees, so she grabbed one and folded it before kneeling to face Dante. It seemed decidedly odd kneeling before another man. Many of the girls loved being shared, but Catherine had never been one of them. She simply loved doing what the Director told her to do.

"Why do you think the men are not as attractive as the women?" Dante asked.

"Because you're not gay?" Cat guessed, although she figured there was more to it than that.

"Cat, I know my brother, and I'm pretty sure he didn't put you in charge of the club just because you're a pretty face. Guess again."

"Because the women are selected for their looks, to attract the men, and the men are selected for their usefulness to you. They offer you something in exchange for use of the women."

Dante smiled. "Beauty and brains, I love it. Tell me, does the Director make use of you often?"

Cat shook his head. "No," she lied. "He has so many other girls, and I think he likes women who have big tits more. I'm more the useful aide, than actually a lover."

"What a pity. Well, it's not a mistake I'm going to make. I think you're beautiful. And you know how this party operates, so... get to work on my cock, Cat. And don't worry. I will never, ever call you Catherine."

Cat had been expecting the blowjob request. She understood why the Director had made so much use of her and Lucy lately. Dante perhaps didn't realize that she had a good idea of how his power operated, and that of the Director. Hopefully, all those blowjobs she'd given the Director lately, and all the times he'd fucked her ass, would mean that his DNA would overwhelm any effect Dante's would have. She hadn't been eager to put it to the test, but there was no backing out now.

She pulled off his trunks, knelt between his legs, and got to work.

In spite of herself, she felt that familiar hunger she knew from serving the Director. She loved the way his cock tasted. She enjoyed making it hard and thick. She wanted to make him cum. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and worked him hungrily. She knew that it was a performance, and she was good at performances. She looked up at him with doe-like eyes and made sure he felt every ounce of her attention. Only when she felt his cock swell in her mouth, and knew he was close, did she stop looking at him. After he came, she held his cum there and then looked back up at him. She opened her lips to show him the cum in her mouth.

"Swallow," he ordered.

She grinned as if it was exactly what she wanted to do. And part of her did want to. She knew it would be better if she didn't have to, but she made a show of swallowing.

"Good girl, Cat. You like it here, don't you?"

"Yes," she said. She could understand what there was to like. Simplicity. All the women obeying directions, knowing their place.

"I want you to come back tomorrow. Just me and you."

"Yes," she said breathlessly, like she couldn't wait. Maybe the Director would have her do that. Maybe she could serve both men. She knew it was the effect his cum had on her that made her think that, but that didn't mean she didn't think it, anyway.

"For now, act like the other girls. And Cat. I prefer you as a brunette. I expect that changed."

"Yes, Sir," she said. "Thank you for letting me serve you with my mouth."

"Good girl."

Cat got up and resumed her wandering. All the men had a woman at their feet now, either sucking on their cock or just kneeling. Judging from the flaccidity of the men who weren't getting a blowjob, they probably had just had one.

"Hey," said a blonde whose breasts had that combination of perkiness and size that meant they probably were partly silicone. She had a wedding ring on her well-manicured hand, and an engagement ring with a sizeable rock.

"Hi."

"Who are you?"

"Mindy," Cat said, remembering her cover identity just in time.

"Hey, Mindy. I'm Flora. First time?"

"Yes."

"Sucking Dante's cock is incredible, isn't it?"

"Pretty good," Cat agreed.

Flora gave her a funny look, and Cat mentally kicked herself. Cat quickly changed the subject. "You're married?"

Flora nodded and pointed over toward a man who was eagerly getting his cock sucked by a flaming redhead. "Yes. There's my husband."

"You don't mind him, um..."

Flora shook her head. "Me and some of the other girls have an arrangement. We come to these parties. They get to have some fun. And at home? We are totally in charge, and they do whatever we tell them to. It's Dante's rules, and if they don't obey, they won't get invited back."

Cat smiled. "Sounds pretty sweet. I thought I'd always be single, but a hubby like that might be one worth having."

"I came here with Tom—we were swingers, and we met Dante at Night Moves. We know some of the other people here, too. But some girls found their husbands through Dante. All rich husbands, too. I bet he could hook you up."

"Wow," said Cat. "What's Night Moves?"

"It's a very exclusive Swinger club, just for people who can afford it. Catered food, it's incredible."

"And to get Dante to find me a husband like that?"

"You just have to obey him," said Flora, looking longingly Dante's directions. "Of course he has lots of us, so he doesn't call on anyone very often. But I don't think any of us ever mind when he does. I love being at his feet."

"I know the feeling," said Cat, thinking not of Dante, but of the Director.

Flora smiled. "It usually only takes one time," she said. "It feels right, somehow."

"Yes," Cat agreed.

"Well. We should keep walking around and being eye candy... talk to you later, Mindy. Maybe some day we'll get to do the Mast—I mean, Dante, together."

Cat smiled. "That would be awesome." She walked around an overweight man gestured for her to come closer. He was already getting his cock sucked, so she wasn't sure what he wanted.

"Kneel," said the man.

She got one of the towels to cushion her knees and knelt.

"Don't tell me your name," he said, and started groping her breasts while the blonde head in his lap continued to bob up and down. It only took a few minutes before he sighed and his body jerked.

"Give her a kiss," she told the blonde, and the blonde kissed Cat, her mouth full of sperm. Cat kissed back, pretending to be eager. Whoever the guy was, he wasn't like the Director or Dante.

"Mmm, yum, thank you," she said when the kiss was over.

"You're welcome," said the man before the woman could speak. "Get going, I want some new girls for the next round. That brand new piece, once Dante's done with her."

Cat looked over Dante's way, and at first she thought it was Flora giving Dante head. Then she saw Flora flirting with some other man, and realized it was a different bleach blonde with fake tits.

As the party continued she had ample chance to pose for the men and make them feel like she appreciated them. She was pleased with her performance. While she wandered, she took time to count wedding rings. There were eight on the women. Every man had a ring that matched that of a woman.

"Remember," said Dante, as she put her coat back on. "Tomorrow at seven sharp. I'll let you taste my delicious cock again, if you're good."

Cat smiled. "I can't wait."

***

"Report, Catherine," said the Director. His face was impassive, his steel-gray eyes unreadable as he fixed his gaze on her.

Cat smiled. They were in her own apartment, the one the Director had provided for her. He sat on the couch; she knelt on the floor. The name on the lease was not hers or his. They were secure here. Catherine told him everything he observed.

"Were all the women under Dante's control, you think?" asked the Director.

"One was new, like me. She gave Dante a blowjob, of course. She was the only one who was hesitant or shy. The others had no shame at all. None. They simply sucked or fucked when told to, knelt when asked to kneel, paraded when asked to walk around as if the only thing they'd like better than being ogled was kneeling or sucking or fucking."

"And the men?"

"It's hard to be sure, but from the arrangement Flora described, perhaps they are under his control too? Or perhaps they just like the arrangement."

"Dante would not take chances. Either they've serviced him themselves, or he's had them sample his DNA second-hand."

"May I make an observation?" Cat asked.

"Of course."

"In some ways the setup was similar to yours. Both of you have a bevy of women in your harem, as it were. Both of you are happy to share. Both of you arrange sex parties in which you share your women, and bring in a few new people each time. You have a club, he has a pool."

The Director nodded. "My brother and I are much alike. Too much so, perhaps."

"Different, too. You show more restraint. But now that you stopped showing restraint with me and Lucy, I find myself happier. Any of the other girls would, too."

"Because my power would make you happy, whether you were doing what you wanted or not."

Cat shrugged. "I don't care why."

The Director sighed. "No, I don't suppose you do, anymore."

I think I always craved more, Cat thought. But it doesn't matter. I have it now. And I just want him to be happy. I think he'd be happier if more women loved him as completely as I do, if he'd only accept it.

"What do you think his next move will be, Catherine?"

"He's going to seduce me, and try to turn me," said Cat. "And, I suppose, just as you sent someone to infiltrate his party, he'll probably send someone to infiltrate yours."

The Director nodded. "He already has. She showed up at Lucy's office, just the sort of patient who would need my help."

"You spotted her right away?"

"Yes. She's totally under his control, and that made her easy to spot. If his control over her was more tenuous, it would be harder."

12