The Dirty and the Dirtiest Pt. 04

Story Info
The final dirtiest chapter?
5.7k words
4.72
7.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

While Amanda and I were chatting, the evening's humidity had yielded to a light rain which tapped lightly against the metal roof of the pergola.

"Like old times," I whispered after we broke an intensely passionate kiss.

"It's a good omen," Agreed Amanda, "I'm going to enjoy this."

"Let's get naked," I panted after we broke another passionate kiss.

Amanda threw her t-shirt aside and whipped her bra off before standing before me and seductively toying with her G-string as the rain fell harder, running down on the bullhorn pergola with increasing intensity.

Her deliberate eroticism brought me to an increasing level of hardness and arousal. Amanda's body was incredible in the artificial light; her boobs and curves were beautifully defined, and she exuded confidence in her post-birth motherhood.

Again, I felt the pang of love, but that was quickly forgotten as Amanda sunk to her knees and took my twitching cock into her generous mouth.

"Oh, fuck, babe!" I sighed, melting into the couch as Amanda's throat worked her magic, "That feels amazing!"

"Such a gorgeous cock," She replied before bringing me to greater heights of stimulation orally.

Knowing we had all night and that sleep was not a priority, we knew orgasms would be drawn out and enjoyed uniquely. After my earlier blowjob, watching the film Logan, I was sufficiently recharged by this point but in no rush to climax so soon.

"Your turn," I growled and rose, "On the couch and spread your fucking legs."

"Like this?" Amanda asked, fully naked after I pushed her down with her fingers lightly rubbing her engorged clit.

This time, I dropped to my knees and drew in the heady aroma of her steaming box. I grabbed my wine glass and tipped its contents over her cunt. Amanda winced as the acidity burned her lady parts.

"Fuck, yeah," She hissed as my voracious tongued smothered the pain, "Lick that pussy."

I didn't need encouragement; Amanda's cunny was sweet and generous as I eagerly lapped up the flow of juice and revelled every time her body jolted from pleasure darts that frazzled her brain.

"Don't stop," She urged while holding my head in place, "I'm going to come!"

"Give it to me," I encouraged between licks, "Right in my fucking mouth!"

Amanda's body spasmed, and writhed on the couch as the pleasure washed over her. With one hand on my head, the other was cupping a wobbly boob. Her eyes were clamped shut, and her chest heaved as this orgasm built.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Amanda repeated as my tongue tired from constantly flicking the 'bean,' "Get ready!"

Suddenly, Amanda's body convulsed violently as this never-ending stream of pleasure. Amanda yelled, swore, cursed, and moaned loudly for some time as the orgasm smashed her senses.

Sadly, there was no discharge.

"Holy shit," I gasped as I wiped my face of pussy slime and saliva, "I'm guessing you enjoyed that?"

Amanda's chest heaved mightily, and her face was flushed red. Her senses had temporarily departed, and she struggled to construct a coherent sentence. She rolled over onto the couch and patted air to her face, despite the cloyingly humid atmosphere and the increasing violence of the storm.

"Fuck!" Amanda panted after a minute or two, "That was fucking strong!"

"You're telling me," I laughed.

"It's been so long since anyone has been down on me," Amanda lamented, "In fact, you were the last time."

Another confirmation that we wasted an opportunity back in the day.

"Let me rest before asking for that again," I chuckled before, amusingly, adjusting my jaw.

"Kiss me!"

We embraced and shared yet another passionate moment.

"Mm," Amanda cooed after finishing the closeness, "You taste and smell incredible."

"That's all you!"

"I know," Amanda teased, "You wear me well."

"Fuck, you're hot!"

"You know it."

"What do you want to do next?" I asked, knowing Amanda's dirty mind raced in a million directions.

Without any verbal queues, Amanda grabbed my hand and brought it to her pussy, and, with a cheeky smile, she ordered me to fist her cunt.

Without artificial lubricant, I doubted I could insert my hand inside Amanda's pussy. However, she was so relaxed and aroused that there was sufficient natural 'oil' that eased my passage.

Within minutes of easing into her sopping box, I was up to the wrist and pistoning my arm easily. Amanda was rubbing her clit and in another world of pleasure.

"Fuck, it's super tight!" I observed as I enlarged her pussy hole, "How long has it been?"

Amanda chuckled for a few seconds before replying that she had attempted fisting but that it was with me all those years ago that was the last authentic time.

"Can you turn over?" I asked, wanting to position Amanda in the doggy position.

We burst out in spontaneous laughter as Amanda struggled to turn 180 while keeping my hand in her boiling fuckhole, but we got there.

"Spread your arse cheeks!" I demanded, and Amanda readily complied, knowing what would happen next.

With her brown wrinkle invitingly on display, I could not resist and dived in, drooling anxiously.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Moaned Amanda repeatedly, "Eat that fucking arse."

After a while, and with her O-ring dripping with saliva, I pressed a thumb against the opening and gently pressed. As soon as my digit reluctantly penetrated the opening, it set off a chain reaction, and I lost count of how many times Amanda climaxed as, I think, she did herself.

Fisting and rimming was an intoxicating combination!

"No more," Groaned Amanda as he grabbed my wrist and gingerly eased my hand from her boiling pit, "She needs to rest."

She turned around and collapsed on the couch before reaching for the wine glass and draining its contents in one swallow.

"Be a dear and grab that other bottle from the fridge."

With a stonking hardon and slimy hand, I wandered in somewhat of a daze into the granny flat and sought out the second bottle of wine. The storm's violence had increased, with rumbles of thunder rolling nearer and streaks of lightning streaking across the sky.

"Just like old times," I said after refilling Amanda's eager glass.

"Cheers to what could and should have been!" She replied as we clinked glasses.

"Brr," Amanda's skin suddenly rippled, "I got a chill."

"Someone walking over your grave?"

She rose to her feet and stretched. The patio light drenched Amanda's body, and she looked radiant. After a few seconds, she emerged from the house with a blanket and a tube of Vaseline.

"We'll need this shortly," She giggled before sitting next to me, draping the blanket on us, and nuzzling beside me.

Another awkward interlude followed, where I almost blurted out the three words no man should ever say when drinking with a sexy woman. However, had she told them to me, I would have proposed to Amanda on the spot; my lust was so high and so misplaced.

Amanda did not stay cold for long as our body heat combined under the blanket, and a nipple protruded against my skin as we cuddled, as her breath quickened.

"Lie down," I said before pulling back the blanket, "I want to suck on your boobs."

"Ooh, yay!"

With her head on the armrest, Amanda stretched out her lovely body across the couch and pushed her large firm breasts together; the cooling air caused her nipples to stand to attention.

Alternating between each nipple, I sucked and licked, making Amanda purr like a cat. After working her up for several minutes, a hand of mine snaked its way down her belly to her crotch. She parted her legs with the right resting on the back of the couch and the other on the ground.

Amanda's pussy radiated volcanic heat and was dripping wet. I searched for her engorged clit and gently massaged that erogenous zone while suckling her boobs. The additional stimulation quickly brought her pleasure to a fever pitch, and with the eyes screwed tightly shut, Amanda kept holding her breath, concentrating on bagging another orgasm.

"Don't stop," She hissed repeatedly, and her body became taut, "I'm nearly there."

I did not stop a single action I was doing.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

The orgasm quickly broke and engulfed Amanda's spasming frame. Her face went a deep red, and her skin clammy with sweat. And then, Amanda suddenly went limp, her chest heaving for air, and she whimpered in satisfaction.                           

"Oh, I forgot how good you are at that," She chuckled again, gaining some semblance of composure, "Amazingly good!"

Amanda sat up and wiped her brow before reaching for the wine glass. After draining it, she stood up and was about to walk into the house.

"Where are you going?" I asked, thinking Amanda might be going to the toilet and not wanting to waste an opportunity for some pee play.

"Just going to get a bottle of water," She giggled, "And then I'm coming back to take a piss."

"Goodo," I relaxed, pleased that we would engage in one of the kinks that brought us together initially all those years ago.

I was sure I needed to piss, too, but with my massive boner, it was difficult to tell. I still do not know how Max Hardcore consistently managed it.

"You ready to play pee games?" Amanda asked with a lascivious smile.

"I sure am."

"Good, because I really need to go."

"We should film this," I suggested.

"Great idea," Amanda agreed and darted back inside again to grab her phone.

I intended to film as much of the night's antics as possible and preserve as much of the action as possible. The footage would give us both plenty of masturbatory satisfaction.

Upon her return, Amanda squatted down with her back resting against the couch and spread her legs. She parted her puffy and reddened pussy lips, closed her eyes, and attempted to relax her bladder. At first, nothing happened, just several dribbles.

"Okay, here it comes," Amanda groaned before handing me her unlocked phone, "Film this."

I pressed record when this enormous stream erupted from her steaming box that cleared the patio and fell onto the lawn in the murky darkness.

"Fuck, that feels good!" Amanda sighed as pints of amber nectar drained from her swollen bladder.

This was too good an opportunity to miss. I quickly changed position so that I sat directly in front of Amanda so that her stream blasted my chest and ran in hot rivulets down my body, soaking my cock and balls.

"Open your eyes," I said, still filming Amanda pissing.

"Wow, that looks amazing," She replied, grinning from ear to ear.

"Can you stop for a second?" I asked.

"Sure, why?" Amanda asked, perplexed.

"Stand up," I said, "Take the phone."

I shuffled towards her pissy pussy and opened my mouth. Amanda immediately grasped my intent.

"I thought I was the one that takes piss in the mouth," She chuckled as she spread her lips.

"I should have done much more of this," I replied.

"Don't worry, sweetie," She mocked, "I'll be gentle."

My heart was pounding with spicy anticipation at what was about to happen, my skin prickled with sweat, and my nerves were taut.

It was a new experience for Amanda, a reversal of roles from submissive to dominant. I knelt before her, and she could humiliate me by pissing on my face and mouth - the very kink that brought us together years ago.

"There's way too much pressure," She giggled as the flow failed to restart, "I don't know whether I can."

"Think of something non-sexual," I offered, "Like the size of your next credit card bill."

We both laughed, and Amanda fell back on the couch. I asked her to spread her legs, pulled her to the edge and asked her to try again.

Amanda closed her eyes, melted into the couch, and tried to relax as she concentrated on releasing a stream.

"I can't do it," She tittered, "Maybe later."

"Maybe more liquid refreshment," I said, reaching for the wine bottle, "Too bad this one is warm."

I tipped the remaining contents across Amanda's heaving chest and watched it stream down her stomach, over her pussy and into my hungry mouth. Rising, I brought my mouth to hers, and we exchanged a warm wine kiss.

"Yuck," Amanda laughed, "Go get another fucking bottle."

"With pleasure," I smiled, before walking into the kitchen and grabbing the last bottle, from the fridge.

"That's better," Amanda said, after taking a sip from her refilled glass, "Do you need to go?"

The walk to the kitchen had placed some pressure on my bladder, but with such a boner, I did not see how I could go. Amanda repeated the credit card joke, but it did not land because I did not have such a facility.

"I'll let you know when I'm ready," I said, knowing that the more drink I consume, the better the chance of forcing a stream out of me regardless of tumescence, "Have you ever self-peed?"

"No, what's that?"

"It's when you pee on yourself," I said about a practice I became aware of a couple of years ago when a talented NRL player was caught on camera doing said act in a nightclub in Cronulla.

"I've never done that," Amanda said, her interest rising, "Have you?"

Confessing that I had not done the said act, I showed Amanda some quick videos of women gleefully partaking.

"Can we try?" she asked, completely sold on the idea.

What happened next was a farcical attempt to position Amanda on the headstand with her back resting against the couch and her head on a cushion.

"What happens now?" She asked.

"Well, I guess you try and pee," I replied as I straddled her upturned frame readying the phone with the box seat position of the action, "What a view!"

"You're such a fucking perv," Amanda chuckled as she spread her pussy lips, "I'm feeling the need to pee."

"Then let it flow."

Amanda switched between looking at me and smiling and her hotbox and concentrating. She exercised her cunt muscles to cheat gravity by forcing piss uphill internally before it cascaded externally. A by-product of this action caused her O-ring to wink at me, and that caused a potentially fatal blood rush to my cock.

"Are you ready?" she asked, eyes widened.

At first, several droplets bubbled to the surface, but then the first jet burst over Amanda's head, and she shrieked with delight.

"There's more to come," she said as I filmed the action, holding my breath in anticipation.

Amanda used the following few streams to regulate the flow, and they landed on her face and hair. Each time, she squealed with glee.

"It's so warm and wet," She repeated.

"Open your mouth," I said,

Amanda complied, and she captured a mouthful of her piss. I was beckoned to come closer with the camera as she pursed her lips and bubbled the pee through her teeth before swallowing and showing an empty mouth.

"Impressive," I whispered, "Truly impressive!"

"Tastes good," Replied Amanda, "I know there's more in there."

Several more streams erupted from Amanda's swollen gash, much went across her face, but what landed in her mouth was eagerly swallowed.

"I guess that's it for now," Amanda sighed after nothing further emerged.

For a minute or two, Amanda wiped the piss from her face, tits and stomach with her hands and licked the fingers clean while smiling at the camera. A damn fine Porn star she would make or a lucrative future career on OnlyFans!

Amanda rolled out of the headstand position and sat on the couch. She looked pensive for a second before turning to me, still sitting on the backrest and telling me she had more to give.

She squatted down on the concrete, spread her legs, and placed a cupped hand against her pissy box. I scrambled off the couch and into a position before her to record this action.

Amanda pissed into her hand for several minutes, brought it to her face, and swallowed the lot. In the end, two hands were used to bucket as much urine to her mouth as possible. She purred in ecstasy with each eruption, lost in her own erotic dimension.

"I love it when I can pee that long," She moaned when the bladder was empty, "I'm surprised that I have that much pee inside me."

"Wow," I said, in genuine awe, "Have you drunk your pee before?"

"First time," Came a proud response, "And I liked it."

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen," I said, showing Amanda the footage.

"Right," Amanda barked after we exchanged a piss-flavoured kiss, "It's your turn."

Amanda pushed me onto the couch, my legs violently pulled forward so that my dick pointed skyward, and Amanda anally mounted me. She worked my lube-less cock into her greasy backdoor. The pain on her face as I was rudely forced inside that dirty hole was apparent, but she persisted until she planted her derriere firmly against the pubic bone.

Balls deep!

"Oh!" We both gasped in unison.

"Fuck!" Amanda exclaimed, taking a deep breath, "Hurts so fucking good."

We started gingerly as Amanda's rectum took some time to accept the violation, but the pace soon quickened. She rode me, cowboy, reverse cowboy, missionary and spoon.

When it came to doggy, Amanda's bung was sufficiently relaxed that I could photograph some impressive gapes. They were not circular but triangular with rounded edges.

"Oh, wow," Gushed Amanda as I showed her the results while remaining deep inside her volcanic dirt box.

The overtly sexual stimulation eventually took its toll on me, and I was encouraged, with an ever-increasing employ of colourful metaphors, to cream pie Amanda's shitter.

"Fuck, I'm going to come," I hissed as my body worked to fuck me over.

As soon as I uttered that phrase, Amanda's writing body stilled, her breathing stopped, and she entered a concentrative trance.

After noticing that change in her physique, I lost all understanding of life as my orgasm swept away my faculties.

"Shit!" I yelled as my body jerked like a ragdoll, and Catherine Wheels exploded against my eyelids in the darkness.

"Fuck, I felt that!" Shrieked Amanda, whose body twitched against my firm grip, but she was not going anywhere.

Second after second, my cock spewed what little sludge I had left in my withered ball sack. I was vaguely aware that I was swearing like a sailor repeatedly until my orgasm quickly subsided.

I held our sweaty bodies together as I recovered my breathing and senses. Amanda was well pleased; she wiggled her cheeks and tensed her O-ring to tease the last elements of pleasure from my orgasm.

"That felt amazing," Amanda giggled, "I felt every drop of come inside me."

My legs were giving way, and the energy was sapped from my body. I pulled out from Amanda's raw bungs and collapsed on the couch, dripping in sweat.

"Happy, my darling?" Amanda teased as I struggled to regulate my breathing.

"Off the fucking scale," I said as I accepted her equally sweaty body into a loving embrace.

We squeezed each other tightly as the rain continued to fall. It was not a cold evening; the humidity lingered and was accentuated by the heat generated by our sweaty bodies.

"I guess we did not need the Vaseline after all," I struggled to say.

"I love raw anal sex," Amanda replied, her brow glistening in the light.

Again, it took much self-control not to utter that three-word sentence that men who take orders from downstairs should never say.

"I need to cool off," I panted, breaking the embrace, and stood in the garden to let the rain reinvigorate my Zen.

Standing up with my deflating and overly abused cock, I felt the unmistakable need to piss.

"Come here," I ordered.

"Yes, sir, my pee lord," Amanda knew exactly what would happen, "On my knees?"

For the next few minutes, I released a strong stream of translucent fluid over Amanda's face and hair, across her boobs, and in her mouth. The stream was too strong for her to swallow much, but she did her best, climaxing repeatedly from clitoral masturbation.

"Mm, I love being your anal and piss whore," Amanda cooed, rising from the wet grass and kissing me passionately.

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers
12