"THE" Dirty Dave Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister In-law finally gets her turn.
3.9k words
4.62
13k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have yet to read "THE' Dirty Dave I suggest you start there. This is a mostly fictional story about a man, a move and his wife. The man and his wife are fiction, the move is real. Be on the lookout for more of Tara and Dave.

P.S

If you try the move, let me know how it went. Shit...invite me to watch!

It's been two weeks since my mother-in-law left. During the week we spent with her, my wife allowed her to use me to scratch an itch she'd had for a while. My wife and I ended up introducing her to The Dirty Dave. The Dirty Dave is a move that I use when I wanna make a puddle. During the week my mother-in-law was here she used the dirty Dave three times to get off. One night I heard her on the phone with my sister-in-law Tanya talking about me. It turns out that my wife Tara, had once told her sister Tonya about The Dirty Dave, and it made her want to find out what the fuss was.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon. Me and Tara we're on the couch. I had one leg hanging off the couch while the other stretched the length. And laying between my legs, Tara watched TV.

Tara turned over and faced me. She looked up and said "My mom and sister wanna come over and drink later."

"I could use a drink," I responded

She snaked a hand up the loose leg of my basketball shorts. Her hand found its target. She fished my cock from the loose shorts. She looked up while gripping my shaft and said,"You're going to have to try and keep this hidden."

"Well, the day your mom left she cornered me in the kitchen, pushed me against the counter, fished it out, hit her knees, and went to town," I reminded her.

With a chuckle and a grin, she whispered, "I don't blame her."

She opened her mouth and then inhaled my meat. I laid my head back and sat there enjoying the thorough licking Tara was providing me. With one hand I reached down and released Tara's magnificent breasts from the thin Tank top she was in. After about 10 minutes Tara fully swallowed the sticky, salty explosion that I provided.

"Will you go to the store for me," She asked as she got up and headed to the shower.

About 20 minutes later I was inside the store reading a text from Tara. It was a list of items that she wanted. The end of the list ended with (Please stop by the liquor store and pick up something to drink.) Knowing her, she'd want a bottle of tequila. It took me about 30 minutes to grab everything from the store. I then made my way to the liquor store and rounded up everything we needed. All in all it took about an hour and a half. When I pulled up I noticed my sister-in-law's car parked out front. I grabbed the groceries and went inside. As I walked inside I was greeted with a hello from my sister-in-law and my mother-In law. They waited till I put down the groceries and then came in for a hug. When my mother-in-law hugged me she pulled her body and pressed tight to my chest, and kiss me on the cheek centimeters from my mouth.

The hugs from both women were awesome. Both have really large breasts, and I enjoy the feeling of them pressed against me. My sister-in-law Tonya was a short Pretty Little Thing. She stands about 5 feet tall. She weighed about 130 pounds, most of it was titts. She was a mother of three kids and her breast showed it. She had long straight, jet black hair, Pouty lips, light skin, and great little legs. Being the youngest of Jackie's girls, Tanya was the wildest. She was a party girl with a sweet southern attitude and the tattoos of a biker. she is a sexy little thing.

After about 15 to 20 minutes of chit-chatting my wife sent me outside with a beer a plate of steaks and a job. My job was to start the grill and cook us dinner. It was 5:30 PM. A few minutes after I stepped outside Tanya followed. With a surprise she said"I didn't know y'all had the hot tub going?"

" I opened it last weekend, " I said.

"I wished I would have brought a skimpy bikini with me," She winked at me.

"Me too," I winked back with a smile.

She gave me a big beautiful smile and I turned back to the grill. A minute and a half later I tipped my beer back and took a swig. As I did so, Tanya asked"So what did you do to my mom?"

I pulled the beer from my lips and choked down my sip. "Nothing, why?"

"She won't stop going on about how great you are. How caring you are. Uhhh. It's annoying, " she replied with a smirk on her lips.

"Guess I'm just great," I smiled

" We shall see good sir, we shall see," She said.

Minutes later Tara and Jackie joined us on the patio. They came outside with plates of food and more drinks. We sat on the patio relaxing for the next 45 minutes waiting for the food to finish. When the food was cooked we served it and ate.

Around 7:00 PM it started getting dark. Tanya looked at Jackie and said,"Hey, bitch! Why didn't you tell me the hot tub was open?"

"Because I forgot." Tara told her.

"I didn't bring a suit, but can I get in?" Tanya asked

Tara said, "You got panties on? Because I can tell by those big old hitchhiker thumbs you call nipples, you're not wearing a bra. Do you at least have panties on? Nobody wants to see your tits and vagina."

"Yeah, nobody wants to see your big beautiful tits and smooth, silky hairless vagina," I yelled with a devilish grin. Instantly earning an elbow jab to my side from my beautiful wife.

Tanya stood up, Unbuttoned the small set of denim shorts she was wearing, and drop them to the ground. She stepped out of the garments and did a spin for the group.

" I do, and they are super cute."

"Super slutty, " My wife responded.

"I have a top you can wear," Tara said as she got up to fetch Tanya a tank top.

Tanya was wearing a small blue lace g string, that barely covered her thin lips. Tanya grinned at me and said "I know you're a fan of blue huh?"

Tara shook her head and headed inside. She stopped at the door and asked,"Mom, you wanna join us? I can grab you something too?"

"I'm good sweetie," Jackie said as she stood up.

She then undid her shorts and pulled off her top in front of all of us. "I'm matching," she said, as she did a little twirl, showing off her matching underwear.

Her underwear and bra weren't super sexy, but they weren't very conservative either. They looked like a nice mix of class and ass. I followed my wife into the house to change. As we walked down the hallway to our room Tara removed her T-shirt. She stopped at the foot of the bed put her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. I stepped right behind her putting my arms around her in an embrace and cupped her breasts. In her ear I said "With your mom, your sister, and especially you with barely anything on I don't know how well I'll be able to hide this," I said as I rubbed my cock on her ass.

She reached behind her, gave my Cock a squeeze, and then walked off into the bathroom giggling.. Shutting the door behind her. I pulled a pair of swim trunks from the dresser. I undressed and stood at the end of my bed with my back to the door. When I had taken off all my clothes I stood there trying to untie a knot in the shorts drawstring. Suddenly I felt a hand squeeze my dick, at the same time I heard someone yell, " HONK!"

I quickly did a full turn, causing my cock to make the slap sound against my thigh. Tanya stood there giggling with her eyes instantly fixated on my dick, wearing nothing but a tiny blue lace g string. Her big beautiful tits out in all their glory. She looked up from my rod. We locked eyes. She said "gotcha."She then wrinkled her nose and stuck out the tip of her tongue through a devilish little smile. She turned and bolted out the door. I stood there, naked, arms open with a confused look on my face. Tara stepped out of the bathroom and quickly moved To shut the door. She playfully swatted my growing cock and asked "showing off again?"

I finally snapped to. Standing in front of me was my Angel. In a dark Forest Green string bikini. I put on my shorts and we left our room.

When we stepped onto the patio we were greeted By the sight of my mother-in-law and sister-in-law already in the hot tub. My mother-in-law was seated at the far end with water almost up to her shoulders. My sister-in-law stood in the middle with the water right underneath her breasts. She stood there with no top on and her bright pink, rock-hard nipples just pointing away. As Tara made her way to step into the hot tub, she looked at her sister and said, "What the fuck? You couldn't wait for a top?

Tanya pointed around the group saying, "Y'all have all seen my boobs before, so what?"

"Now we have. Uh, you suck, " Tara told her

"That's why men love me. " Tanya replied.

When I got into the hot tub, Jackie padded the spot right beside her. She told me she saved me a seat. I looked over at Tara and she gave me a little grin. We sat in the water for a good while talking and drinking. Shot after shot, beer after beer we all took them down. Most of the time I sat there beside Jackie, she had her hand inside my shorts massaging my dick. I was wondering if Tonya would be able to see it. And if she did what would she say? I kept looking at Tara. She would just look back and smile at me or blow me a kiss.

After a while, I climbed out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and started to dry off.

"Where you going?" Tara asked

"Inside to piss."

"I thought you liked pissing off the patio?" Tanya chimed in.

Tara and I both looked at Jackie. And she instantly looked away. We turned back and Tanya jokingly told her, "If you wanna see my husband's dangler, just ask whore. Geez."

"I would most definitely like to see his hog. That's not the point. If this sexy mound of man wants to pull his dick out and piss in his yard, he should be able to. Regardless of who is watching, and licking her lips," Tanya said.

Stepping to the end of the patio and turning away from the group I fished out my cock and pissed in the grass. When I shook out the last few drops Tonya said "OK, let's see it." I turned to look at Tara and she looked at me and said "let the hooker see it."

Letting the liquor take control I put my thumbs into the waistbands of my shorts and dropped them to the floor. I turned to face the ladies. The drunk cheers and whistles of the girls instantly made my shaft go hard. I walked up to the hot tub, climbed in, and sat at the edge. My legs in the water, my cock at attention.

Tara pulled up beside me. She placed an arm on my thigh and grabbed my pole.

"Damn mom. You been sitting there this whole time jerking this dick off?" Tanya asked as she closed the gap between us and reached for my meat. She stopped short of touching it.

"Can I?" she asked Tara

Tara pointed my dick at her sister and said, "Only if you kiss the tip."

Tanya moved closer. She opened her mouth, and inserted over half of my cock into her mouth. She closed her lips around my rod and pulled back slowly. With a pop, my cock exited Tanya's mouth. She leaned in and gave it kiss on the tip. Tara released my Cock and Tanya took it in both hands.

"You were right mom, this thing is beautiful," she told Jackie, then sucked it back into her mouth.

There I sat with my wife beside me, while her baby sister tried to suck the soul out of me and her mother watched. Soon Jackie came up to my other side. She stood up in the water, putting her tits right in front of my face. She picked one up and placed the nipple on my lips. Tara moved up and put my nipple in her lips. Both of my hands found an ass to hold. Bliss.

Soon both of my hands found the tight puckered holes that belonged to the smooth large asses it caressed. With a massaging finger, I caused my wife and mother-in-law to start moaning. Tonya seeing her chance, stood out of the water on the bench in front of me. She turned her body away from me. With one hand behind her, she gripped my rod.. the other moved her G string slightly to the side. She pushed her ass to my chest and slowly slid down. Slowly her warm wet cunt found the hard tip of my cock. With one hand she took her mother's hand, with the other she grabbed Tara's. Then she slowly lowered herself onto my tool. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

She released the hands she was holding, placed them on my legs, and impaled herself on my cock. With that final drop of her smooth ample body, she released a flood of orgasmic juices. She closed her eyes and let the shiver overtake her. Tara removed her mouth from my nipple and said "Let's take this inside"

As my sister-in-law removed herself from on top of me, I removed my fingers from the assholes of my darling wife and mother-in-law. We all stood on top of the patio. I watched as the ladies dried themselves. And then together all three of them dried me off. As we headed off into the guest room that my mother-in-law had previously used, my sister-in-law led the way with my cock firmly in her hand. My mother-in-law stood beside me as we walked, cuddling my arm. As we walked inside Tara stopped to lock the patio door behind us and draw the curtains closed

Here I was in a position I never thought I would be in. Walking down the hall of my home, naked with my wife mother-in-law and sister-in-law, ready to use all bodies as I see fit. As we all enter the room my sister-in-law, with my dick in her hand turned to me looked me firmly in the eyes and said.

"I've been waiting for a long time for this dirty Dave. Now how do you want me, daddy?

Hearing my sister-in-law call me daddy made my cock throb in her hand. Tara walked past us as she entered the room and went straight for the bathroom.

"Let's go, ladies," I said.

I followed my beautiful wife's ass into the bathroom. After she walked into the bathroom Tara reached in and turned on the shower, she removed the bottoms of her dark green bikini and stepped into the shower. My naked sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and myself removed any clothing that we had left and stepped in to join her.

Last year during renovations we made the guest bathroom and the master bathroom showers the exact same. The shower stall was eight feet by 5 and a half feet, it had two 13-inch, ceiling-mounted rainfall shower heads with a tiled bench seat tucked behind 2 glass sliding doors. The 4 of us fit perfectly. For the first 20 minutes, the ladies took turns massaging my dick with soapy hands as they forced their tongues in and out of my mouth. During that time I could see how much they enjoyed bathing me. All three beautiful sets of titts had hard nipples at their points. And their vaginas we're soaked from the inside out.

After our bodies were cleaned it was time to clean the insides, specifically the three dirty assholes that I would be plundering tonight. Each woman a turn, bent over the bench seat having their ass fucked under the falling rain of our shower head until my cock came out clean of shit. I have never been one of those guys turned on by shit but, I never truly fucked the shit out of inlaws before. I was high as a kite.

After a nice long hot shower with three amazing women, we made our way to the bed. I was told to lay on my back with my legs over the edge. I was given the gift of a mother and her two lovely daughters all simultaneously licking and sucking my cock and balls. As my queen, my lovely wife took her seat upon her throne, my face. Her mother and sister sucked the first load of the night of hot sticky cum from my pole. As I tried to not drown in my wife's juices, my in-laws licked me clean. When the last drop of cum was gone, my sister-in-law patted my thighs and said, "OK, now fuck my face and finger my ass."

I knew that my wife and mother-in-law had previously told her about The Dirty day, but what shocked me was how quickly she perfectly moved into position. The minute I stepped away from the bed she had thrown herself on top of it and hung her head off the edge, opened her mouth, and swung her hairless tiny legs up. locking her legs behind her arms. Her sexy, chubby little mom belly didn't interfere with her flexibility at all.

"Looks like she's ready honey," Tara said

As I looked down, the stunning vision of whorish beauty had me stopped in my tracks. Yes, in the last few hours my sister-in-law has been naked and has had my cock in her hand, mouth, pussy, and asshole. But looking down and seeing her positioned to fully hand over every hole and inch of her body to me while calling me daddy had me stuck. My cock was rock hard and pulsing. My heart was pumping a hundred miles per hour. My balls tingled with electricity. Standing in silent aww, I didn't notice my beautiful wife stepping next to me and grabbing my dick, aiming it at her sister's wet, waiting mouth. I also didn't notice my beautiful naked mother-in-law moving behind. She placed her titt's into my back and used her body to push me into her daughter's mouth.

The tip of my cock then crossed Tanya's full plump lips and glided onto her warm wet tongue. Her mouth closed around my dick and her throat begin to suck what it could from my body. I bent my knees slightly as I bent over. I placed my arms around her hips with my palms on her ass and brought her pussy to my face. I slowly licked her moist slit from top to bottom. Then I slipped my tongue as far into her cunt as I could while slowly pushing a finger deep into her ass. Tanya had a sweet delicious pussy. When my full finger disappeared into my sister in laws anus, I pushed my tongue as far in as I could go and started pumping my hips. Drilling my hard, veiny cock in and out of Tanya's mouth. Instantly she started moaning around my cock. Her torso tightened and her pussy contracted. Her body spasmed

As I lapped at my sister-in-law's tasty cooter, I felt a warm, wet tongue lick and enter my ass. I felt hands on my hips as someone's face plowed thru my butt cheeks. slowly one hand from the unknown ass eater slipped from my hip and crossed under my body and grabbed my nuts firmly. While my ass was being licked, my balls were being massaged.

Then the beautiful face of my sweet wife came into my view. She was sliding into position behind her baby sister's big sexy ass. Then she moved her face close to mine with her tongue out. Her face touched mine, then our tongs touched. Together our tongs licked and caressed my sister-in-law's gash. I opened my hands and placed my palm on the back of my sister-in-law's thighs. I pushed myself up to an almost standing position, letting my wife work on her sister. Then I started ramming my dick into the back of Tanya's throat. Her uvula took a beating from the purple engorged head of my staff. In muffled screams, she yelled in ecstasy. I stabbed deeper and harder with every thrust. After a few minutes, her body locked up, and her jaws, pussy, and asshole tightened. Then the tidal wave of juice erupted from her pussy, splashing my wife's whole face.

I removed my cock from her mouth with a loud, huge pop! I stood up straight. As my dick stood straight, like steel in the face of my sister-in-law. My mother-in-law continued to eat my ass. With a soaked face, my wife looked at me and gave me a huge smile. I spent the next two hours rotating from throat to throat, from hole to hole, from beauty to beauty. Six loads of cum and five puddles of pussy juice later, I made my way to the back porch. I sat on a chair, with a beer in my hand enjoying the cool breeze blowing on my hot, used sack. From behind me, I hear the door open. My long-legged beautiful wife comes strolling out, naked and glistening. She walked around me, sat on my legs, and curled into my arms.

"Your the best husband in the world you know?"

"I am?" I asked all sly.

"Yup, and you have a magnificent cock."

As she said that we heard the back door of our next-door neighbor. she was a 28-year-old divorcee with 2 kids. Her name was Gwen. I have helped her once or twice with a few things around the house that needed a strong man. She was slim with a small petite ass and shoulder-length blond hair. We heard her walk thru the grass in her yard, toward our fence.

12