The Dirty, Windy Road to Love...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was already naked, I looked down at her, admiring her sexy body before taking her nipples into my mouth in turn. Once they were both hard and she'd started to moan, I kissed my way down her body until I was looking at her pussy. She was already wet, waxed smooth and I could see her juices glistening on her labia. I ran my tongue up her slit then slowly licked and explored her. She tasted so good, I let her juices coat my tongue and enjoyed listening to her soft moans as I kissed and licked her. When she was ready, I rasped her clit with my tongue, sucking it between my lips until she arched her back and shuddered as she climaxed, flooding my mouth with her nectar. I didn't want to stop, her pussy was beautiful but she got sensitive and gently pushed me away.

"Th.. that was amazing... holy fuck," she gasped.

"Your pussy is beautiful, I could eat you for hours," I replied, swallowing her cream.

"I'd have fucked you ages ago if I knew you were that good at eating pussy. Did Marla teach you that?"

"Yea, she had me eat her every day for weeks before she let me fuck her, then it was every time before sex."

"Well you made my toes go numb, I've never had that before."

I didn't have to wait long to enjoy her again, that night when we thought we had more time, I was laid on the bed while she straddled my face. We were both naked, I was hard but had already cum in down her throat. She was cumming, looking down at me as she squirted her cream into my mouth when my door opened, I heard my stepmom say 'We got pizza... Oh, shit, sorry' then a few seconds later the door clicked closed again. I didn't stop licking until she climbed off me, she was giggling as she caught her breath.

"Well that'll teach Mom to knock, she got a good look at your cock too."

"Like I needed to know that," I said with a laugh.

We washed up and got dressed then went down to dinner. They had brought pizza home from our favorite place in the city, mom had reheated it.

"So, I will remember to knock, you will remember to use your lock, deal?" said Mom with a smile.

"Deal," I replied.

As the weeks went by, Clara and I couldn't get enough of each other. Her demeanor and attitude changed from bitchy and hostile to friendly and warm too. At home we acted like lovers, outside we were just friends. I couldn't believe how lucky I was at times, I was curious about one thing though and decided to ask my stepmom when we were alone one weekend.

"May I ask a personal question Gina?" I said as we drank coffee.

"Of course my love, what's up," she replied with a smile.

"I... Most mom's in your situation wouldn't be as cool as you are about Clara and I and I was wondering why is that?"

"Wow. Well, you may have noticed but Clara tends to get pretty intense when she wants something. Remember how nuts she got when she wanted that new bike and I made her save up for it? I saw that look in her eyes when she gazed at you when you came home from the FBI, I knew I couldn't ignore it and I love you both dearly so I couldn't get in the way. Your Dad and I have had a long chat about it too, we've noticed her change for the better and we love that too. Your Dad agrees that if we said no you'd likely do it anyway so we decided, fuck it, and just let it happen."

"Still, I think if I was to tell anyone, which I wouldn't, they wouldn't believe me anyways."

"Well, love is love sweetie, physical, spiritual, I enjoy being around it and seeing you two happy really warms my heart."

"Well thank you for being so awesome about it all."

"You're welcome."

That night in bed, I was sitting on my chair with Clara riding me, when we'd both cum we stayed sitting together, softly kissing as we caught our breaths.

"I had a nice chat with your mom earlier," I said.

"I know, she told me, said you were very sweet," she replied.

"Oh, you guys talk about everything?"

"Uh, yea. She knows how good you are with your tongue, how amazing your cock is, I love our chats."

"Wow, I didn't know they went that far," I said with a laugh.

"I know we were super young when they got married but Mom and I would talk about everything. When I was old enough she'd tell me how fun your Dad is in bed, she gave me tips on how to improve my blow jobs with boyfriends and pretty much nothing is off limits."

"Holy shit."

"It's the best way to be. So many of my friends are closed minded, see sex as dirty and I'm like, fuck that, sex is wonderful, denying feeling like this, feeling your cum spray into me and your tongue devouring me, would be insanity. Even if we don't last, if you met someone who's right for you, I want you to know, you'll always have me to enjoy this way. Nothing will get in the way of that and if I need to vet any women that approach you I will."

"I don't think I want anyone else, Clara."

"As sweet as that is my love, you need more than someone to fuck. I love you, I really do but you need someone to take to dinner, to go out with your friends."

"I guess, I just don't want this to end is all."

"Well for now I need to get off you, I can feel our cum starting to leak," she said with a giggle.

Looking back I can see she was right but it was hard, I'd have moved to Alaska to be with her but that wasn't to be. I got home one night a few months later and she was waiting for me wearing only lingerie. I grinned and started getting hard at the sight of her.

"So, do you know what tonight is?" she said with a grin.

"Um, hopefully Mom and Dad's date night so I can explore you alone," I replied.

"No, it's our 6 month anniversary of our first time together."

"Oh wow, how time flies."

"Well, in honor of that I want you to follow me to the spare room."

I did as she asked, she'd already set the room up with candles and I was stunned to see cuffs on the bed frame and a camcorder on the nightstand.

"What uh, what do you have in mind?" I asked, like I didn't already know.

"Well, I promise not to leave you locked up but I wanted to recreate our first time. I'm going to tie you up, suck you until you're hard then slide the toy into your ass to keep you hard for hours then I'm going to use you until you can't cum anymore. When we're done, I'll let you watch the tape with me from the hot tub."

"Um, okay."

I was nervous about being tied up again but I trusted her. She cuffed me then put the blindfold on me, my least favorite part but then she began to lick and suck my already semi hard cock. Once I was hard she slipped my well lubed toy into my ass and turned it on, the gentle vibrations had my cock throbbing. I had hoped that she'd sit on my face first but it wasn't to be, I felt her straddle me then guide her cock into her already wet pussy. She took me inside her nice and slow, I groaned in pleasure when she began to thrust. When she eventually took me all inside, something didn't feel right. At Clara's request, I had been shaving my cock and balls to enjoy the fact that she waxed but the pussy that was sliding my cock in and out of it was definitely not waxed like Clara was. I'd licked her that morning so I knew she was smooth. I put it out of my mind and just enjoyed it, I rationalized that maybe she'd kept panties on and had just slipped them to the side to fuck me. Her pace increased and I could feel her lean forward so her breasts were pressing into me, I got more of a clue that it wasn't Clara as the breasts were larger but again I didn't care. Feeling her cum on my cock set me off too, she moaned in pleasure when I pushed up with my climax and groaned as I sprayed my seed deep into my mystery woman. I was still hard when she climbed off me. I felt a face next to my ear and she whispered.

"You just fucked your Step Mom,"

Before I could say anything, I felt my cock being taken again and I was soon deep inside who I guessed was Clara this time. She fucked me for a few minutes then took my blindfold off. She was naked and was really enjoying my cock.

"Wh.. what just happened, did your Mom just fuck me?" I asked.

"Y.. Yes baby. Its her reward for letting your Dad fuck me later," she replied as she kept riding me.

"Th... this is crazy, I, why didn't you ask me."

"Shut up and enjoy it, I'm going to cum."

Clara climaxed and looked into my eyes as she exploded, I was still in shock and wasn't even close to cumming.

"You didn't cum with me," she said, smiling.

"I'm kind of in shock."

"Well, I need you to cum a second time or the night is ruined. Do you want to keep the blindfold off?"

"Yes, I'd like you to unlock me too."

"Not until you've cum twice."

I was starting to get irritated but when Clara left the room, a few seconds later, Gina, my step mom came back in her place and was naked. I gazed at her body, she was sexy as hell.

"Now you're going to enjoy this, your Dad is going to enjoy Clara then we're all going to have a talk in the hot tub. She's recording it all. Do you want me to ride you again or would you like to take me from behind?"

"What if I just walked away?"

"Ride it is. You're going to thank us for this my love, I promise."

I'm not going to lie, watching my stepmom riding me will be one of those memories I won't let go of. I was transfixed on her breasts, larger than Clara's, beautiful and firm, they moved with her thrusts and I loved it.

"Do you want to touch them?" she said to me.

"Y... yes please."

Gina took the key from under my pillow and released me from the cuffs, I rubbed my wrists then smiled when she pulled my hands to her breasts. I fondled and enjoyed her breasts as she fucked me, I pushed up to meet her thrusts and felt myself getting close, thankfully I lasted long enough for Gina to cum again and we came together, moaning as I sprayed my seed into her again. She gently pulled the toy from my ass then laid forward on my chest.

"Shower with me then we'll go to the hot tub," she said then climbed off me.

The shower was just that, a quick rinse to wash the sweat and cum away then she led me by the hand to the hot tub where Dad and Clara were already soaking. Clara came to me and kissed me when I was sitting down in the water.

"Don't worry, no oral," she whispered to me.

"This was all Clara's doing, just so you know," said Dad.

"What's this all about Clara?" I asked.

"I can see the confusion and hurt in your eyes but once I've explained, you'll understand and eventually thank me. I have loved and enjoyed every moment we've been intimate together but you can't see past me and it's hurting you. Remember that lunch together last week, I brought a friend, Emily? She thinks you're so handsome, I'd go as far as saying she's a little infatuated with you but in a good way. She's beautiful, smart, funny and really dirty minded. I was honest with her and told her we were fucking, she got so turned on by that and even said she'd love a threesome but you couldn't see past me. You couldn't see she was practically throwing herself at you. She left in tears, I told her I'd fix it but she is perfect for you and you're going to date her. This tonight, I'm so sorry but I wanted to hurt you just a little, to see that we're not going to run away and be together in a strange town where nobody knows us. I love you, I really do but I also love being with my family, being around Mom. Do you understand?" said Clara, I felt my heart sink a little.

"I thought she was just being nice because I was your step-brother," I replied.

"No dude, she likes you a lot. I'm coming on Friday, I'm going to stick around long enough to tell her we've chatted then the rest will be an easy one for you. Be yourself, get a good look at her, she's sexy as hell but enjoy her company."

"Okay."

Clara hugged me, Mom and Dad were just smiling.

"None of us ever want to hurt you son, I admit I was a little sceptical when Clara came and asked her mom to fuck you but I hope you see her point," said Dad. I just nodded.

"And who knows, if this Emily is as kinky as Clara says, maybe a milf threesome could be on the cards," said Gina with a grin.

"Hey, one night only you said," laughed Dad.

We chatted some more in the tub then went to our own beds. I felt a little dejected but Clara was right, I'd built up a pretty unhealthy obsession with her and the world wouldn't let me be with her how I wanted to be. I eventually fell asleep though, deciding I'd give Emily a chance.

The rest of the week was a blur really. The family kept themselves busy and I barely saw Clara at all. Friday finally rolled around though and she came to see me as I was getting ready.

"Before you get dressed, lay back on the bed," she said to me.

"What for?" I replied.

"Because it's been 4 days since you've cum and I want you with a clear mind when you're with Emily."

I did as she asked, she got on the bed with me and started sucking my cock. I hadn't been in the mood for sex so I didn't jerk off or anything but her tongue felt amazing and I was soon hard and leaking. She wasn't messing around though, she knew how to get me off and before too long I was groaning in pleasure as I sprayed my seed down her throat. Satisfied she had every drop she got up, kissed me on the cheek and left. I caught my breath then got ready, she was waiting for me at the door with a smile on her face.

"You look good, remember, be yourself," said Clara.

We drove to the little diner where we'd arranged to meet and Emily was already there waiting. She smiled as we approached and my heart skipped. She really was beautiful and I felt terrible that I'd ignored her advances.

"Hey Em, you look fucking gorgeous," said Clara, greeting her with a hug.

"Thank you," she said.

"Hi," was all I could say.

"So, this place is really busy tonight so I thought we could just pick up sandwiches and talk in the park, it's really nice out," said Emily.

"Sure, I'd like that," I replied with a smile.

"Well I'll meet you two over there, I'm going to grab the blanket from my car. Oh and Marcus, she knows about our intervention Monday night," said Clara.

Emily was smiling the whole time we walked the short distance to the sandwich place, we ordered then waited for Clara to get back. I didn't know how to start talking but she broke the ice.

"So I hear if I want a preview of what your cum tastes like I should just kiss your stepsister," she said with a grin.

"Um, yes, she told you?" I replied, Emily laughed.

"You can relax with me, I know everything and I think it's fucking hot. I've been told I look prissy and uptight but little do they know there's a pretty dirty mind behind these eyes."

"I think you look very beautiful. I really am sorry I upset you before, I had 'Clara blinkers' on as she puts it and didn't see you. I'd like the chance to make it up to you if you'll let me."

"If tonight ends with me sitting on your face then I have fully forgiven you but you've got some work to do before we get there mister."

"I uh..."

Emily surprised me, she pulled me close to her and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Damn, was hoping to taste Clara's pussy, you didn't return the compliment?" she said quietly with a grin.

"I didn't want to mess my hair up," I replied, we both laughed.

"Sorry, trying to get you to relax. In case you haven't noticed, I really like you."

"I'm kind of picking up on that, yes. Not sure I understand why, I really haven't given you anything to like."

"Well you kind of have your sister to blame for that, she's told me all about you in very intimate detail and I want to know more."

"I see. Well I'd really like to know more about you."

Emily and I chatted for hours, Clara was right, she was perfect for me. Our chemistry was electric and I couldn't find a single flaw with her. We chatted about everything, from future plans, life goals and eventually sex. I'd never felt anything like it before but when she kissed me, as cliche as it sounds, it was like I really felt a spark.

"Wow," I said when our lips parted.

"You felt it too huh," she said with her beautiful smile.

"Yes, I've never felt anything like that before."

"Me either. I know this is going to sound like a line but I've never done this before. I'd like to take you home with me and see where it goes when we're naked."

"Is this where I'm supposed to be a gentleman and decline, insisting on that being after a 3rd date?"

"Fuck that, if that's what kissing you feels like I want to know what your tongue in my pussy feels like. I'm blunt, I want to know if this chemistry we have here translates in the bedroom. If it does, I'm yours for life. I'm not waiting for 3 dates of holding hands, hoping you'll touch me up to find that out."

"Oh, and what if I just wanted a summer fling?" I said with a grin.

"Then I will cut your balls off and leave you in a ditch," she said, laughing.

"Well I'm pretty attached to my balls so I won't do that."

"Good, from what Clara tells me they're very nice."

"That whole thing really doesn't bother you?"

"Well you've not asked yet so I'll just tell you. I lost my virginity to my Dad, got him drunk and seduced him. He thought I was Mom until I thanked him the next morning. After he was done freaking out I offered myself to him and we fucked all day. He told my mom though and she went nuts, kicked me out but I don't regret it. I had sex with Clara a few times, once after you two had been at it all morning, I asked why she was so tired and she told me, made me so fucking wet."

"Wow. This is almost too good to be true, it's like one of the erotic stories I read where you turn out to be my long lost sister from my missing mom or have a dick bigger than mine."

"Would either of those things stop this now?"

"Probably not."

"You know the truth about your mom right, Clara does."

"Yea, it's just easier on my heart to keep the story Dad told me in front rather than the truth. Gina has been a great mom to me, I couldn't ask for more really."

"And you fucked her too, such a dirty boy and I love it."

"You don't have a dick right?" I said, laughing.

"Give me your hand."

Emily took my hand and put it up her skirt and ran my fingers over her very smooth pussy. She was already wet.

"No panties, I like it."

"I've been wet since that first kiss. Come, let's go to my place."

The first time Emily and I made love it was like a dream. Her body was perfect to me, we kissed with passion when I pushed inside her. When we climaxed together we gazed into each other's eyes and haven't really broken that gaze for longer than we have to.

Our wedding was a small one, her mom refused to come and wouldn't let her own dad attend. She asked my dad to walk her down the aisle and that put a smile on his face. My step-sister Clara was her maid of honor and my Dad pulled double duty as my best man. At Emily's request our ceremony was short and for good reason. After they watched Emily and I make love for the first time as husband and wife, Gina ate Emily's pussy while she sucked my Dad's cock then Gina sat on her face as Dad fucked her. All while I was fucking Clara.

"Welcome to the family my love," said Clara as we all soaked in the hot tub that night.

We all still have fun together on occasion but I have trouble keeping up at times.

My path to true love had a pretty windy road but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way......

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. Very hot and I was definitely surprised by the end of your story.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Good story. Disspointed marcus didnt end up with clara. She should have ended up pregnant with marcus baby with dad and step mom being suportive. Felt rushed though.

Still it was a nice quick story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

A nice quick little story.

Enjoyed. Thank you

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories