The Diversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As James continued to pump into her, his cock seemed to be getting harder as she felt herself being stretched even further, the sensation was incredible and she could feel her own orgasm starting to build, as she managed to come off Mike cock to grab a lungful of air she heard him roar, open you mouth, she did as she was told as he held her hair in one hand and wanked his cock furiously at the entrance to her mouth she continued to lap her tongue over his head whilst holding eye contact with him. With a groan he came, hot splashes of cum washed over her tongue and into her mouth, Mike continued to pump his hand as he wanked his cock into her mouth until he had emptied his balls into her mouth. She swallowed hard as load after load was emptied into mouth and down her throat. As she came off Mikes cock she felt a hand push her head down into the mattress so her ass and pussy were raised up in a submissive display for the watching group.

James was only just behind Mike as he slid his cock furiously in and out of her soaking cunt, she wanted him to cum inside her now, she knew she was unprotected but she wanted his cum badly, James gripped both her hips whilst more hands held her arms behind her back, looking to her side all she could see was a mass of jean clad legs leading up to a bunch of cocks being wanked hard all for her. James was now fucking her like a piston with long deep strokes, as he grunted she felt him suddenly get even harder as the head of his cock swelled deep inside her and he orgasmed, spurt after spurt of his hot cum was now shooting deep inside her pussy. He continued his fucking until his cock slowly shrank from her cunt spent along with their combined juices.

Louise had been thoroughly fucked but had not yet orgasmed and now wanted more, fortunately that was not an issue. She felt hands now turning her over onto her back, hands were groping her tit's some gentle, some rough, some massaging her breasts, some intent on pulling her nipples hard, she was so aroused this just turned her on more, there were men all around her wanting her as cocks were pushed towards her, she turned her head to find a cock being pushed across face and she willingly opened her mouth, all she could see was a large muscled man with huge arms guiding his cock into her mouth and encouraging her to suck him hard. Another man was kneeling on the other side of her head and had also got his cock out which her hand had now been guided to, so she could wank him.

She had no idea who it was, but more pairs of hands were now holding her ankles and pulling her legs apart, she had no chance had she wanted to, to resist as the men were clearly very strong and towered over her. Her pussy was now splayed and the cum from James was leaking out along with her own arousal. I watched as the first man since James had fucked her knelt between her legs which were being held apart by two other men on each side of her as more hands reached in to grope her tits.

The trucker looked to be in his early sixties, was unshaven and quite coarse looking, with short cropped grey hair and had huge muscles across his back and arms which sported a few tattoos depicting a naked woman and a gun, he was still wearing his jeans but had roughly pulled them down to the middle of his thighs so he could easily enter her. All thought of condoms had now gone, since James had already cum inside her and it looked like he would be the first of many to cum inside her.

Watching closely, I could see Louise raise her hips to meet the new cock as the trucker guided his cock into her willing pussy, he immediately began to fuck her roughly, clearly her pussy was wetter than ever and able to accommodate him as he began fucking her hard. His cock was certainly hitting the spot as Louise moaned around the two men's cocks she was greedily sucking off, he appeared to be very long as he was still not balls deep inside her, but with each stroke his cocked disappeared a little further into her pussy with her lips gripping his shaft and covering it with her juices and James's cum forming a white lather. After a few minutes he had managed to work what looked like about 8 inches into her and was now balls deep inside her, he was now breathing hard as he increased his pace and her body was visibly moving as he began to fuck her roughly, he was clearly enjoying pounding her pussy and wanted to see what she could take.

To aid his access to the depths of her cunt, the men holding her ankles and thighs spread her even wider, she could now feel his bulk over her and his huge cock growing harder as he penetrated her deeply, his breathing deepened and he let loose with a load of a expletives calling her a fucking filthy cumslut as he came hard inside her, she could feel the hot spurts of his heavy cum deep inside her cunt as he pulsed inside her. He continued fucking her till he was completely spent and he had emptied his balls inside of her. Louise was on the verge of cumming just as he finished, she needed more cock. The men using her mouth now shifted around and having sucked them both hard it was clear that neither of them were going to cum in her mouth, they wanted to use her pussy.

Louise was now lifted up, at first she thought they were going to bend her over onto all fours again and fuck her doggy style, however they lowered her again, only to find a man was now underneath her. She realised what they wanted she was to ride him with her back to him, his jeans were down and his cock already out reaching down she gripped his shaft and guided his cock into her entrance, her pussy was soaking with sheer arousal and the cum already in her, she felt herself being slowly lowered onto his cock and found she could easily accommodate him, his cock if anything was a little small after the large cocks she had already had fuck her, however as she took him inside her she felt hands pull her backwards to lay with her back across his chest, another man was now positioning himself Infront of her, she suddenly realised his intention, he was also going to fuck her pussy. She naturally had a tight pussy but wondered could she take two cocks at once; it did not look like she had an option.

As before hands held her legs apart, her stockings were now laddered from all the rough groping but they would be ruined anyway as there was already a lot of cum that had leaked from her pussy onto them, her cunt was splayed open with the one hard cock already inside, the trucker underneath her reached up to hold her hips so she could not move she was pinned and her pussy spread open ready for the next stranger to fill. Go on Jim get up her one the group shouted; she's a slut lets open her up another shouted. Apparently, the short looking muscled bald guy with a long cock was Jim, he looked to be in his late sixties was in reasonable shape and had the by now standard tattoos all over his arms and from what was visible most of his back.

Hold her steady Jim said as he shuffled closer to Louise's waiting cunt, he leaned over her and she could smell his masculine smell as he pushed his cock into her entrance and amazingly, she felt herself opening for him, it was tight but with small thrusts he edged alongside the cock that was already inside her. He started to push slowly in and out as her pussy lips opened still further to accommodate him, his head was now inside her and she felt two cocks inside her for the first time, he now started to slowly fuck her, the man underneath her also started fucking her, with the hand holding her legs she found that both the men were able to fuck her whilst she stayed in place.

Her pussy was in heaven as they worked her body to satisfy their own needs working harder they thrust deeper into her, her orgasm was now building, Jim clearly un phased by the fact she had been sucking multiple cocks already, thrust his tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately as he fucked her, she responded as she realised two stranger men were fucking her bareback in a lorry park with a dozen others watching her. Jim and the man underneath her increased their tempo and she could feel them both growing harder as they fucked more deeply, they could not keep this up for long with her pussy accommodating two cocks for the first time it felt stuffed, but her G spot was being hit on every stroke and her orgasm arrived as the men started grunting loudly, wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her as the men used her cunt. Jim broke off his kiss to lean back as he grabbed her tits hard and with a hard deep thrust started pulsing inside her as he came hard. The stranger underneath her was a second later and both cocks were now spurting together inside her pussy filling her unprotected cunt with its 3rd and 4th loads of cum.

She thought she might be given a break but clearly there remained a lot of very horny men who wanted to fuck her, she could see at least a dozen with very hard angry and aroused cocks as they had waited their turn. I heard Mike who had cum in her mouth first now turn to Steve, do you think she is ready for Donkey yet? Steve laughed I reckon and I might just join him, Steve moved onto the mattress and knelt behind Louise as the man I had first met called Donkey stepped forward moved forward through the group, I had not seen him much since initially arriving in the lorry park as he had been at the back of the group and was fairly quiet amongst the others who had been making dirty comments as Louise has been fucked, however the wider group clearly seemed to respect him as they grew quiet as he moved forward.

He was a massive guy at least 6ft 5 and towered over the others with huge shoulders and clearly hit the gym hard, his T-Shirt though clearly extra-large looked like it was a size too small. Louise was pushed up onto her knees and guided to his crotch, he had not yet got his cock out like many of the others, but there was a clear bulge in his jeans that looked abnormally large. Louise still horny reached up placing a hand under his waistband and slowly unzipped his jeans, the bulge was becoming ever more obvious, she tugged down his boxers and found herself face to face with what must be a 10-inch cock but the length was not what was extraordinary, his cock looked to be as thick as a Coke can.

Before she could wonder anymore about it, his huge hands landed on her shoulders and guided her head to his crotch, his intentions for her clear, she began to lick from his balls up his shaft, taking her hands she held him but could not get her fingers around him fully. Her pussy was now dripping as she realised, he intended to fuck her, and his mannerisms were those of a very dominant man who was not going to be disappointed. As she continued to work her tongue up and down the underside of his cock, she realised it was still growing, what the fuck, another 2 inches appeared as she sucked him, running her tongue around his huge purple cock head.

As she continued to suck his cock ever harder, she felt Steve hold her hips and pull her back toward him allowing him access to her dripping pussy, she felt his knees pushing her legs apart; instinctively she widened her stance, arched her back and pushed her bottom back so he could access her fully. As she sucked Donkey, she reached a hand back between her legs and finding Steve's full erection guided him into her so he could begin fucking her, he was thick and felt good inside her pussy, he started slowly fucking her easing his cock right to the entrance of her cunt before ramming into the hilt, he was clearly trying to open her up as much as possible in preparation for Donkey.

She now focussed on trying to get donkeys cock into her mouth, with her mouth as wide as possible she still could not take his head inside, so continued to lick his balls and shaft whilst sucking on the very top and offering her tongue for him to wank onto as Steve increased the pace of his fucking. Louise now felt Steve grow even harder and after a few moments she felt him grip her hips hard and ram himself deep inside her as he came hard flooding her cunt with even more cum to add to the prior men's loads. He kept inside her until it was clear there was no more cum, and he had drained his balls inside her. As Steve slipped from her and stood up, Donkey pushed her firmly back from his cock. Hold her up guys and spread her, the group moved in as her arms were placed around a mans shoulders on each side of her, another two men lifted her left leg and another two her right leg. She now had six men holding her up, two supporting her upper body and four holding her legs apart.

The men on her legs were paying particular attention to holding her bottom and spreading her thighs wide, she was as exposed as she had ever been. Donkey moved forward with his huge cock in hand and guided the head to her entrance, he began to rub the head all over her pussy allowing the existing cum and her own juices to coat his cock along the head and by taking his fingers and pushing them inside he scooped out her juices and rubbed them over his shaft, so he was thoroughly lubricated. Louise had never had anything like this and was incredibly aroused but also nervous, but her pussy was soaking at the possibility.

Donkey could clearly wait no longer as he now placed one hand around Louise's waist taking his cock in hand aimed the head at her entrance and started to push, at first, she could not feel any penetration, she then felt herself stretching as he maintained pressure. She opened for him, he inched in slowly over what seemed like an age, after finally getting his head fully inside and stretching her pussy beyond what she thought was possible he began to slowly fuck her, pulling her on to him at her waist and she found him sinking deeper and deeper into him, she had never felt so full, every nerve ending was being rubbed and stimulated as he increased his fucking, he felt like steel he was so hard.

After a while he began to accelerate the pace, his cock was now sliding in nearly to the hilt he was balls deep in her and she was cumming on his cock, several orgasms washed over her as he thrust into her and began to grunt hard. He was now slamming into her pussy and there was a thick white cream forming around his shaft and her pussy lips as he fucked her deeply, she felt him swell and then heard him roar as he pulsed hard inside her unleashing what seemed like gallons of cum inside her. He held her in place as he finished cumming and she realised she now had the cum from six men inside her.

Donkey finally wilted a small amount and withdrew from her, she felt empty having been filled so completely, she was pushed back to her knees and found his cock pushed forwards, she took him in her mouth and cleaned him as thanks for the most thorough fuck of her life. She was then laid back on the mattress, and legs spread once more, there remained truckers who had yet to fuck her, they each moved forward and took their turns fucking her pussy and her mouth, for the next 30 minutes they used her body and continued to cum inside her, some preferred missionary, some doggy style all came inside her. As the last trucker fucked her now well used cunt a trail of cum could be seen leaking down between her thighs and pooling on the mattress, the sight had clearly aroused those who had fucked her first and around 9 of the truckers now grouped around her prone body and wanked over her, Louise helped them by holding her self open and allowing them to aim their cum into her pussy or across her body.

As they completed using her body I looked down and saw she was covered across her face with cum all over her, her tits and pussy already had drying cum forming. I had been hard the whole time watching her be used and it was now my turn, the group watched as I pulled her up from the mattress and bent her over the bonnet of our car and began fucking her hard feeling the cum of at least a dozen men dripping from her cunt, my erection was rock hard and her pussy was constantly dribbling, I added my load to the multiple loads already. She turned picked up her top and skirt and placed them on the passenger seat before sitting down on them to stop from trashing the seat. The group thanked me and dispersed, to their word Mike got in his cab and moved it allowing us to leave. Louise was already drowsy so I pulled out reclined her seat and headed out onto the main road, wondering who might see her now from their cab, with her torn and laddered stockings, hard nipples covered in cum, marks on her wrists and legs where they had held her and the copious amount of cum drying all over her body and dripping from her cunt.

12