The Divine Feminine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Cannoli," Sybil muttered, her hand leaving the page as she realized she wasn't in charge of this ritual anymore. "Where's this power coming from?"

"The woman," Macie answered, pointing to the golden figure before her. Nova slid her hand through where She stood, contacting nothing.

"Powerful fae?" she proposed.

"No. There's no bargaining. No contract...what could this be?"

"Succubus?"

"No sulphur smell, and we'd be able to see them..."

They continued to speculate on just what kind of entity was taking over the cutie in their care, but Macie's focus was elsewhere: upon herself. Her chest was next. She wanted breasts. Breasts so prominent nobody would dare question her gender. Flesh bulged outwards like hot wax, molded by her focused will into two prominent, tender mounds. Her knees knocked as a jolt of sensation took her by surprise. They were so sensitive! She squeezed and moaned, heedless of her audience.

Sybil watched in rapt awe as Macie's body shifted and grew. "This isn't like my ritual at all. This isn't somatic unbinding. It's...this is fleshcrafting. The amount of power necessary..." She drifted off as the sheer magnitude left her speechless.

Nova, on the other hand, was visibly perturbed. "This isn't safe. She's a novice, she doesn't know the bindings or the sigilwork. She could get hurt if she's not careful. I...I brought her in. If something bad happens..."

Macie's eyes focused on the mirror. More. She wanted more. Her thighs, her hips, her skin. Dimples, beautiful little marks that stitched up her skin. The scars from bad decisions and surgery, the tattoo reminder of a crappy relationship, all vanishing under her withering gaze. By the time she was done, she looked...looked like...

-MY PROXY. MY STYLUS-

"Yes...yes!" she said, her voice raising in pitch as her vocal cords shifted to match the way she should sound. The power to change everything, every tiny facet...it was like a drug. A delicious, beautiful ambrosia she wanted to drown in.

"Macie, sweetie!" Sybil said, waving her hand to try and get her attention back. "If whatever you see is offering any ironically phrased wish, don't take it!"

"Can you shut this thing down?" Nova asked, sliding behind her girlfriend as they both looked through the grimoire.

"Well, if it's contained to the circle. All we need to do is-"

-DUST-

Every mote of chalk that made up the summoning circle leapt off the ground, forming a thin white cloud that quickly dissipated. The two witches starred, dumbfounded, as their ironclad protection vanishes before them.

-I AM GODDESS. OF LUST. OF FERTILITY. THEY MUST WORSHIP-

Flames glinted in Nova's eyes first. Her hands fell to her sides. When Sybil looked at her girlfriend, the light jumped to her as well. They turned at once, gazing upon Macie's new body not with amazement, but with desire. Pure, unvarnished desire.

-SERVANTS MUST DISPLAY-

Their clothing vanished in another conflagration of light, revealing their hard won bodies. Sybil's breasts were enormous, with a thick, chubby cock perched between her equally scrumptious thighs. Nova's own length was long and thin, matching her tomboyish frame. Both began to sport erections, and Macie turned to the Goddess-Figure once more.

"Are they okay in there?

-UNSHACKLED DESIRE. PUREST BLISS. THEY WILL WORSHIP YOU. THEY MUST-

The pair approached, their worries about the sealing circle seemingly forgotten. Macie whimpered as the hands of her new friends slid along her smooth and sensitive features.

"But...a Goddess? I don't even want to be dominating. I-"

Nova's hands forced her to her knees with a squeak. The spellbound muscle woman still looked upon her with lust, but not the submissive kind. It was a hunger. Feral, atavistic need.

"Look at our little deity," Sybil said with a laugh, her fingers running through Macie's thick, soft locks. "All that power...and she chooses to be on her knees."

"I...that's not quite..." But Nova pressed the base of her cock to against the stammering woman's mouth, and suddenly words got even harder to find. She inhaled, and the rich scent of feminine musk made her eyelids flutter. Fuck. She'd wanted this. She'd needed this.

"Go on then. Suck. Put your divine mouth to good use."

Macie tried to moan out an explanation, or some equivocation, but the words bled away. Her mouth continued to open and close, accepting the tip of Nova's length inside. She whimpered. It was the first cock to ever enter her.

"There's a good girl," Sybil said, wiping strands of hair from Macie's eyes. "And you are a good girl, aren't you? There's no hiding from it. No running from your true self."

It was true. Fuck, it was so true. She showed how true it was by sucking and slurping along the cock in her mouth. It felt so good to be herself, but it felt even better to be desired as herself.

Nova grunted. Her fingers wrapped around the back of Macie's head, and she got to thrusting into her properly. Having never sucked on anything more than a toy, Macie struggled to keep her jaw open. Sybil came to her rescue again, holding her mouth open so that her girlfriend could fuck her new toy properly.

-JUST LIKE MY PRIESTESSES. MY FAVOURED-

The Golden Woman watched the trio, her radiance pouring into their bodies and infusing them with supernatural lusts. Macie's cock grew harder and harder. Yearning to be touched. Her hand slid around to pleasure herself, but Sybil was quicker. She slapped her hand away, much to Macie's frustration.

"Good girls are soft when they fuck, aren't they?" the chubby witch whispered. The suggestion reverberated through Macie's whole being, and the accumulated power within her made it so. Her erection flagged, all while her arousal increased. "That's it. Never hard. Always limp. And small. Make it small."

She bent down and wrapped her hand around Macie's cock, which retreated at her touch. Macie groaned at the stimulation, but Sybil made it clear she wouldn't be treating it like it was an organ worthy of her carnal interest. No. More like a plaything. A toy. The feelings of submissive joy bled into Macie's form. Her cock shrunk, to the pleased murmurs of Sybil and Nova alike.

"That's it. Getting smaller, and smaller," Sybil narrated, squeezing the diminishing organ between thumb and forefinger. "This isn't something that'll ever be needed for penetration. This is a broken little lube pump to show everyone how much you enjoy this kind of worship. Or to pop from over excitement while getting felt up in public."

"Fuck, what a slut," Nova agreed, picking up the pace even as the throat around her cock vibrated, making her climax drag itself closer and closer to fruition. "People won't be able to take their hands off of her. Just one look will let them know she's a public use slut for girldicks."

The noise Macie made around Nova's cock was incomprehensible, but there was no questioning it was an affirmative. Her tomboy partner pushed her off the cock briefly to let her exchange a long, lurid kiss with Sybil. They shared the taste of Nova's cock, something Sybil clearly knew all too well, before pulling away, a single trail of spit connect them as they spoke.

"Tell me you love this. Tell me you want more." Sybil demanded, her hands finding Nova's cock and beginning to stroke it with obvious practice.

"I want...I want this. I love this...I want more."

"Then you'll...gnh...get more...you'll take it all!" Nova screamed, thrusting forward as her girlfriend finished her off. Hot, thick ropes of cream splashed Macie's face, impossible volumes for a trans girl. Nevertheless, it came, coating her cheeks and pulsing dollops into her mouth. Macie swallowed reflexively, savouring subtle taste. Nova smeared the last of her orgasm onto Sybil's own expression, sharing just a bit of the love.

"My turn, babe," Sybil said, standing up. Macie was awestruck, unable to say anything as her partners rearranged themselves. The thin, muscular woman who had just glazed her face slid behind her, gripping her newly widened hips. The other, shorter, stockier gal rubbed her fat cock against the hole already stuffed full of cock this night.

"Now," Nova began, pulling on Macie until she obediently dropped to all fours, "Let's find out how our Goddess wants to take it."

Sybil cupped Macie's chin, tilting her head up. "There's one more thing you can change, if you want." Confusion reigned over the transformed woman until she felt Nova's head push against the space where a pussy might be. Where a pussy Should be.

"But...but I thought..." she began, stammering. But the Goddess was there, her light bathing them all. Her hand reached forward toward her.

-BECOME FERTILE. BLOSSOM. FLOWER OF LIFE-

The Goddess touched her forehead with a single finger, and Macie suddenly knew. The shape. The feeling. She groaned, eyes rolling back as her power turned inward. In the mirror, she could see. She watched as her desires and lusts and passion and yearning pulled her cock inside. At the same time, the flesh changed. It rippled and pulled until she had a gorgeous, feminine slit between her legs. Her cock vanishing into a slightly larger than average clit. She even gave herself prominent labia, something she always thought looked hot.

Her form was what she wanted it to be. Because it deserved to be this way.

Sensations both alien and yearned for suffused her body. The needy warmth, the moisture between her legs, it was all so strange yet felt so right. As Sybil took Nova's place, her thicker, impressive slab of girlmeat pressing against Macie's lips, she waited with baited breath for the other witch to touch her new nethers. But it didn't happen...at least not right away. When she turned her head, Sybil grabbed it, keeping it focused on her own cock.

"Nuh uh, silly goddess. Focus on my blessed offering to your glory." She punctuated the statement by thrusting her cock forward, which Macie dutifully accepted into her mouth. Wet slurping noises soon filled the room, but Nova remained frustratingly absent. She could barely hear anything over the pounding of her heart in her ears. She braced herself for the touch, her new hole growing wetter and more desperate for contact with every moment.

Then, it happened. Macie's lower lips quivered as something pressed itself inside. She screamed around Sybil's cock as nerve endings fresh from creation poured their first alerts into her nervous system. She lost her hold of the dick in her mouth and panted, squealing. Fuck. This was what sex with a pussy was like?!

Nova's voice returned at last, answering the unasked question. "That was just a finger, dear."

The next few minutes were a hazy blur, with Macie's body growing slowly acclimatized to penetration until the group was sure that she wouldn't pass out upon initial insertion. It took all her effort to keep Sybil's cock safe as Nova finally slid inside. Trapped between the two witches, she couldn't think of a place she'd rather be.

The Goddess knelt, though her figure still towered over Macie's. Her finger slid through the sloppy mess on her face. When her finger withdrew, the fluid on her finger began to glow with the same light as she did. As did the lower bodies of Sybil. Nova's presumably also did, though Macie's mouth was too busy to check.

-THEIR SACRAMENT WILL SEAL YOUR POWER. NO RETURN-

It didn't take long to figure out just what she meant. Cum. Specifically, girlcum. Magical, ritual-binding girlcum. It felt so perverse for something involving divinity. But Macie knew it would be a permanent change. These powers, this incredible magical potential...it was a responsibility as well as a gift. Surely there'd be people who'd want her for nefarious purposes. And there'd be no going back to her old life, let alone her old gender. Was this really what she wanted?

...

Of course it fucking was.

Perhaps by divine intervention, the orgasms of the three witches were simultaneous. The trio cried out in bliss, though Macie was sure to be loudest of all, feeling the pulse of magically enhanced seed flow into her from both ends. She swallowed and pressed herself back in a pistoning rhythm, milking both shafts and making sure to get every drop of the goddess' blessed seed into her body. Sealing her new power, infusing it into her very bones. Her own fluids merely continued to drool out into the pitiful puddle on the floor, soon joined by the excess of Nova's own release.

The Golden Goddess vanished, though Macie doubted she'd gone very far at all. That power, her power, was within her now forever. She felt dizzy, a little unsteady. Macie looked up to see Nova and Sybil both, their eyes back to normal, offering their hands to help her to her feet. She didn't quite make it before it all went fuzzy.

***

The first thought that came to Macie's sleep fogged mind was that, out of a lifetime of dreams where she got a new body, that was definitely the most vivid. The second thought, when she looked down the length of the couch and saw two squished mounds of flesh on her chest that hadn't been there the morning before, was to thank whoever was listening that she didn't have to wake up from this one.

She reached down and brushed between her legs, finding she still had a cock, though it was significantly diminished in size. Barely enough to put a dent in a pair of panties now. That was more than fine. She didn't hate having one, it's just...she liked having the option to have something else too. Her hands continued their lurid exploration, sliding around her new form with licentious abandon. Her hands gliding along curves she hadn't had the last morning she woke up. Occasionally her questing fingers would brush onto a newly sensitive spot. The back of the neck, the inside of her thigh. Her breath would catch, and she would make a mental note for future reference.

Only when her hand wrapped around her breast to squeeze it did she notice the steaming mug of coffee being held out in front of her.

"Good morning," Nova said with a knowing grin. "Get much sleep?"

Macie's hands shot away from her nipples, gracefully turning the ashamed reaction into a stretch and yawn combo before accepting the coffee.

"Thanks." Macie sipped the brew. Not a morning person or a coffee person, but it was good to have something hot in hand and in the stomach. The basement had a baseboard heater, but it was still late fall and she was, again, totally nude. The caffeine would be a while in helping her waken, she did manage to remember just what had tired her out so.

The blush that reached her cheeks put roses to shame.

To her relief, Nova didn't look angry or scared of her power. Indeed, not only was she still naked herself, but the witch was practically glowing.

"Not often I get the chance to be possessed by a real life goddess. Can't say it was how I expected yesterday to go, but I ain't mad."

"And Sybil? Is she okay?" Macie asked.

Nova jerked her thumb over her shoulder to indicate her also nude, but decidedly a lot less cheery at the moment, girlfriend. The shorter of the two was currently swearing under her breath while slapping the top of the coffee bar's espresso machine.

"She's fine. Just grumpy without her bean juice. Right sweets?" Nova asked, raising her voice on the last sentence. Sybil grunted a reply, but in turning her head, noticed that Macie was awake. She dropped the percussive maintenance routine and rushed over to wrap the transformed witch into a squishy, too long hug. The warmth of the embrace was pleasant, however. As was being this close to an attractive woman, of course.

"I'm so glad you're alright! I was scared for a bit there. That was some serious power you were channeling all on your own!" She let Macie go, though only after practically squeezing the life out of her. She plonked down on the couch with a huff, and patting the cushion next to her. Macie joined her, arms tangling in a half embrace.

"Was that...was that really a goddess? Inside me, I mean?" Macie asked, sipping at the coffee.

Sybil shrugged. "You're the one who saw it, so you'll be the expert. I have some theories, but it's the thing that makes the most sense. There were once a bunch of different gods, y'see, and they were capable of miraculous feats. But some of them fled. Either their temples burned or their people simply changed belief systems. And they sought refuge amongst the humans they once looked to for fealty and devotion. But gods are, for lack of a better term, big. Their essences are vast, so they split themselves into dozens and dozens of tiny pieces. Inside you is one of those."

"That must be why her body didn't budge at our first ritual," Nova added, joining Macie on the couch opposite her GF. Her arm slid around to touch both other women. "Your body's used to hold fragments of divinity. No matter how much juice we pumped into it, it wouldn't budge. We might as well try to blow the breakers on the Hoover Dam with a 9 Volt battery."

The transformed gal didn't quite understand, but nodded regardless. She rolled her fingertips on her mug, staring into its depths. The warmth reminded her, momentarily, of the sheer power that had been at her disposal.

"So...that all really happened. And...and the changes are permanent?"

Sybil giggled and shrugged. "No fucking clue! You're the first goddess vessel we've met! As far as I can tell, it's only as permanent as you want it to be. Our ritual didn't do anything but cut off the noise and let you listen to your soul's own song."

"The one thing that's definitely permanent," Nova provided, "is that you know now what you're capable of. You're a true power, and we'd be honoured to have you in our little coven."

Macie beamed. "You want me to stick around?"

"Of course, silly!" Sybil replied, squeezing Macie's shoulder reassuringly. "I don't know how much we can teach you, given you're a born powerhouse of magical energy. But we know plenty of rituals and incantations and wards that ought to be helpful. Plus you can juice our other incantations without us needing to, like, fuck."

"But we can still fuck," Nova added quickly.

Sybil nodded with theatrical seriousness. "Oh, of course. Fucking is definitely on the table."

Macie felt her skin prickle up in goosebumps. Even without the power of a magical goddess getting them in the mood, it seemed they were entirely up for sharing each other's company. Spreading her legs a little, they watched with delight as she drew her cute, girly cock back into her body. Sybil and Nova didn't need signed invitations; their hands slid up the inside of her thighs, while they leaned in to kiss and nuzzle on the witch in the middle. Macie sighed as her body changed once more to suit her submissive whims.

A Goddess? Maybe. Maybe not. But she could definitely get used to being the centre of attention~

12