The DJ's a Werewolf!

Story Info
A real werewolf gets to fuck with a man at a furry con...
3.4k words
5.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The dance floor thrummed with a beat that the participants knew best to dance to, but, with the influence of alcohol trembling lightly through many, there was not much skilled dancing at play. Those that could dance at the furry con more often than not had their own space, surrounded by a group of cheering furries, people leaping and fist-pumping, encouraging them on.

Toddie, however, was in the midst of the throng itself, his con badges bouncing around his neck, losing himself in the convention. He might have been a little off kilter, considering the Wolf's Howl cocktail that he'd had before out of the pitcher, not really about to say how much he had actually had, but he was fine, just fine. More than fine, in fact, even if Toddie seemed to have gotten a little separated from his friends, but, well, he'd meet up with them again, all was well.

With the beat thumping and the party set to go on well into the night, he couldn't take his eyes off the DJ. It had been a while, even at a convention, since he had seen something DJing in their fursuit, but that suit was so goddamn realistic!

"Alright, are you guys ready for more?" He growled into the microphone, somehow even then able to put a sultry growl into his tone, as if he really was getting into the part of performing as the werewolf. "Damn right you are! Let's see what you furry lot make of this!"

He knew his stuff, his tracks on point and set to get the crowd pumped up and jumping, good beats to dance to, though the DJ also seemed to know when to slow things down a little, to allow the crowd to breathe. They couldn't pump out the dance tracks all night long, after all, if they wanted the crowd to catch their breath too and the slower tunes may not have been so slow that they turned people off. Just right, they were in the middle of the tempo, keeping attention, inviting people to get a refreshment and bounce right back into the action.

Toddie, however, stared and stared, even as he leaned against the wall near the DJ booth, just to get a better look at the furry and his suit. They had to be stilts in there, for it was a fully digitigrade suit, but it didn't look like the guy was on his toes within it, the footpaws small and neat, not big to contain the foam like for some. It was a truly remarkable suit too, the fur thick and fluffy, rougher around the neck and down the chest, shades of grey and black and even lighter white-grey hairs all blending into a fantastic werewolf coat.

Kay had not thought, however, that he was going to get that much attention at the furry con. Frankly, for the werewolf, they were just a good time for him to get out and about in his true fur, letting all his colours show, so to speak -- even to the point where the actual werewolf had been able to go bare-chested with only some ragged shorts on. They fit the character he was playing at the con well, even though the badges were sort of a mockery of himself, a character that was, quite literally, himself.

Who would have expected, after all, to find a real werewolf at a furry convention? It was the perfect place to hang out and hide without worrying about being caught out! He grinned, his pink tongue lolling out, knowing that people there would think it was a very convincing costume, though he didn't mind that at all. Even when people got a bit handsy with him, well... Kay rather liked being close to them. For him, it was comfortable, even if it may not have been for others.

With his set wrapping up, however, he couldn't help but notice that there was one man who seemed a little too interested in him: a blond with long hair layered down around his ears with highlights, a pair of fox ears perched on top of his head. They were pretty cute and Kay grinned as he caught the man's eye, his tail lifting and wagging. Thank god he didn't have to worry about anyone catching sight of that at the moment!

The man edged closer as he caught his eye though and the werewolf's heart lifted. Perhaps he would not need to spend the evening alone, after all... It was not as if anyone would believe the other guy if he said anything about screwing an actual werewolf. That was the fun of conventions like that: he could flit about and do as he pleased without anyone bothering him. As long as everything was all in good fun, of course.

"Hey."

The wolf suiter greeted him casually, even his ears twitching. Toddie tried not to be too much in awe, even as the werewolf introduced himself, Toddie stumbling over his own words, his tongue tied around them.

"Um... Kay, was it?" He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh... Yeah, that was a really cool set, thanks for doing it! Do you..."

Why was it so hard to get the words out? Thankfully for him, the wolf, Kay, seemed to be happy to give him all the time he needed to get the words out, all as the next DJ got on stage to set up while the music played through.

"Do you need any help getting this kit back?" Toddie finally managed to get out, nodding at the DJ stuff, though he didn't know the technical terms for it, not being into that himself. "You seem to...uh...have a lot."

Well, Toddie couldn't help that his pick-up lines had gathered a bit of dust on them through something of a dry spell, but it seemed to do the trick. The wolf suiter gave an easy grin, making Toddie's heart leap, and nodded, ears twitching back and forth as his tail wagged.

"Sure thing! Thanks for the help!"

Kay chuckled. It was almost too easy for him to get the man back to his room, chatting in the elevator on the way up, equipment piled around them, though Toddie, as he'd introduced himself too, was careful of it. Kay appreciated that, though he appreciated it all even more as he got him into his room and drew him against his body, tongue snaking out against Toddie's lips to kiss him passionately.

"Mmph!"

Toddie quivered, heart pounding, the little bit of alcohol left in his system doing all it needed and more to relax him, his body arching up against Kay's as if he was trying to mould himself against the wolf's body. It was strange, the sensation of soft fur coming with a warmth that seemed different from other suiters he'd hugged before, though it was all so different as the werewolf tossed him on the bed with a predatory grin.

Toddie blinked. Why... Had the wolf just kissed him with tongue? The same tongue he had seen hanging out of the suit's maw? How the hell did that even work? Everything, however, was soft and fuzzy around the edges, the lights in the hotel room dimmed slightly so that all appeared to take on a light glow around the edges, softening his vision. His breath caught, the bed bowing under the werewolf's weight, Kay's shaft rising to attention as his need grew.

"Mmmm..."

"You were too cute to leave down there anyway," Kay breathed, the wolf's tail wagging lightly, though Toddie could not help but shiver at how much the wolf dwarfed him, so big and muscled with his suit. "Want to help me out of my shorts, hm?"

It was an open invitation that Kay took, though what he found underneath was not a zip or a hole, not anything at all like what he had heard was on murrsuits. Instead, he found a rather realistic wolf's sheath, plump and fluffy, a pair of heavy, round balls hanging beneath as the wolf loomed over him, tail wagging. Kay's fingers curled around Toddie's bicep and the man bit back a cry at how his nails cut in.

"How..."

Toddie shook his head, trying to scramble back to see Kay better, but the werewolf wasn't going to let him go anywhere -- not when both still wanted very much what was to happen between them. He pinned the man with a grin, rolling his hips lightly as the fleshy red length of his cock peeked out, the tip tapered and glistening, very faintly, with a smear of pre-cum already.

The human trembled under him, blinking rapidly as if he couldn't believe what he saw, but Kay took his chance to remove Toddie's shirt and rip through his jeans and underwear too, not able to retract his claws like some felines he had met before. Werewolves tended to be much rougher and Toddie yelped as he caught his skin with a claw, a red line appearing, though the mark was shallow and Toddie breathed more heavily, his hands wondrously going to the werewolf and running down over his chest, his shoulders, eyes wide with shock.

"You're... Fuck." He swore under his breath, though couldn't stop his heart pounding, his cock hard, out in the open, though he didn't quite know when arousal had flooded him so strongly. "You're...hang on... A wolf doesn't... You're not..."

He knew what he wanted to say, but the lust was too great for him as the wolf powered over him, his hands roaming the anthro's body. Sure, he was shocked that he was there with a real werewolf -- at a furry convention! -- but he wasn't surprised that wolves ultimately existed. He'd heard rumours about that, seen them back and forth on the news from time to time, though didn't think there was any harm in them. Not that Toddie had heard of anyway...

But that didn't stop him from moving over the werewolf's naked body as Kay laid back down with his paws casually back behind his head, tail wagging, letting the man explore his body. Toddie moaned with need as he ran his hands down to the wolf's cock, need coursing through him, taking Kay's hard-on in his hands.

"Oh, fuck..."

It swelled into his hands as the wolf's tail wagged more fervently, Toddie dropping his head, body aching with hot desire. He wanted to feel but he wanted to taste even more than that, his lips parting and taking a good bit of the head and shaft into his mouth, tongue running around as much as he could. He coughed, struggling with the size, though he was hardly surprised, with a lurch of lust, that he could not get to the bottom of the werewolf's cock, even as the massive member throbbed within his hand.

He didn't think he could take a cock like that, not easily, but in such a ramped-up state of arousal, Toddie was more than willing to give it his best shot! In hotel rooms like that at furry cons, it felt like anything could happen -- and the night was a prime example of that as he rubbed all over and slurped up the length of Kay's shaft, the wolf's paw landing on the back of his head. His hair was long enough that Kay could feel how his fingers wound through it, gripping and pulling, unwilling to accept anything less than exactly the rough play that he was used to. A werewolf, however, was not quite prone to knowing their own strength. Rarely did they have to!

"Mm... Yeah, it's a real sheath," Kay remarked with a smirk, though his need could not be held back, muscles tensing, a predator moving in on his prey. "Mmm... Fuck, that feels good..."

Kay growled, not giving his human toy a chance to respond as he all but surged up from the bed in one fluid movement. He got his legs under him swiftly, leaping over Toddie and pinning him down to the bed, the springs creaking, the frame groaning. Under him, Toddie gasped, but the wolf wasn't taking no for an answer, his cock glistening with all the saliva as lubrication that Toddie was going to get, shoving his legs back out of the way to expose his backside.

"What are you... Ohhhhh..."

Toddie moaned, not able to complete the question, trying to rock his hips up -- but the werewolf was too rough with him, too quick for him, grinding him down into the bed as he demandingly pressed open his anal ring with his long length of his cock. He was rougher and quicker than Toddie might have licked, bearing down heavily on Toddie's shoulder as he worked with a savage growl to cram every inch of his cock deep inside his backside, but Toddie wasn't complaining. On the contrary, he clung to Kay's arms with all the strength he had left in his shaking arms, anchoring himself in the moment even as the bulky, dominating wolf slammed in.

The werewolf's growls rippled through him, despite the pain and soreness in his body, the scrapes from being tossed about the bed so roughly. Toddie moaned, twisting and bucking under him, though he was in such a position that he could barely move, the hot length of wolf cock slamming into him, forcing his body to stretch around it. It hurt a little, but it was swiftly overruled by waves of pleasure, his head falling back beside the pillows, grunting and groaning, deep and low and guttural, head swimming with pleasure.

"Ohhhhh!"

He moaned loudly, pinned in place, the muscle of the wolf towering over him as the werewolf pressed down, bearing his legs roughly even further back to the point that Toddie didn't think that his body would honestly bend even further. And yet Kay forced him too anyway, panting heavily as he thrust and thrust, every grind bringing his cock deeper so that he was using the full length of his cock, pounding into Toddie's backside with raw, wild abandon. His cock bounced back and forth across his own stomach, though still hard with passion, the wolf's cock grinding over his prostate more so with some thrusts than others.

But it was not Toddie's pleasure that was the most important there, the werewolf almost forgetting him, even though their ultimate ecstasy would go hand in hand. Or paw in hand? Toddie didn't know anymore, clinging to the werewolf even as he slammed his hands back against the bed, pinning them above his head.

Crack!

Toddie cried out, though it was not intentional, the break of his wrist, a small fracture, nothing that was going to stop him. He gasped, but the break was not serious, even though pain lanced through him. The clasp of the werewolf's paw around his wrist kept everything in place, thankfully without pressing down on the fracture, but the wolf was not done yet as he slammed in, howling as his knot inflated within Toddie's backside.

"Awwwwooooooo!"

If he had been more with himself, Toddie could have made a joke there about the werewolf starting a howl, but it was hard to control himself even with his cock a little softer, his orgasm a little further away than it had been, pleasure blending with pain. It had not been deliberate by any means but that didn't mean that it still didn't hurt like the blazes, adrenaline coursing through as he locked eyes with the wolf.

Yet the swell of the knot inside him heralded the wolf's orgasm as, not even realising what he had done, Kay spent himself inside him with a guttural groan, tail wagging, rope after rope of hot cream filling Toddie up to the brim. Toddie panted, turning his head into the bed, his cock stiffening up again, for it seemed that not even a flash and a throb of pain was enough to get him soft fully again. The wolf spent his entire load into him, balls slapping off his backside before finally, resting against them, laughing through an open mouth as he allowed Toddie to get one leg down, even if the other remained bent up, hooked around his arm.

Toddie groaned and rolled his hips, though the wolf was kind enough, not knowing what had happened still to grope his shaft, masturbating him roughly. The human under him swore, but he was happy to press on through those groans until Toddie too squirmed and cried out, ejaculating over his stomach. It was a shorter, less powerful climax than that of the werewolf's, but, well, there were only so many ways in which a man could try to match up to a wolf. Most of the time, it was not even worth trying.

"Unnngggghhh," Toddie moaned, sprawled, his left leg aching where it was still forced up, muscles sore, ignoring his wrist as much as he could. "You... Ow, my...wrist..."

"Oh, did I get a bit rough there?"

The werewolf smirked, but he didn't really mind. There was no harm done and even Toddie was laughing breathlessly about it. Kay rolled his hips experimentally, testing the pull of his knot. Damn, and he had to take a leak.

"Hm... Well, with my knot like that, I'm not going anywhere..." Kay grunted, tail wagging and lifting. "I've had a lot of beer anyway..."

Without asking permission, he released his bladder, panting in relief as a hot stream of urine splattered the human's backside, filling him up inside and adding to the load of cum already in there. As much as Toddie squirmed and moaned, the werewolf couldn't really tell what was a true protest and what was Toddie moaning in pleasure. As long as the human didn't shove him off, he wasn't going to complain all that much. Releasing the hot stream with a sigh of relief, the werewolf's tail wagged lazily, adding to the mess inside him in another way, though the mark and reek of the werewolf would remain on the human long after their liaison was over.

Toddie sprawled, his eyelids heavy, wrist throbbing terribly, though the mix of sensations and emotions was too much for him to compare. Better to rest there for a while, to come to again and then, really, get his wrist checked out. They'd probably just have him in a splint or a brace considering that. He hoped it wouldn't put a damper on the rest of his con experience, feeling as if he had been dragged through the figurate wringer just from one fuck with the wolf.

Damn, it was worth it though...

He would have done it all over again if he'd had the chance, to be fair. Even as the wolf eventually managed to pull out and help him clean up, apologising once he had found out about Toddie's wrist. The mess left behind, hm... Well, that was something that Kay was less worried about, wagging his tail and laughing a little, even as he handed off a backstage pass for his next event.

"Here, to make up for the wrist. Sometimes I get carried away!"

But Toddie would very much have wanted the wolf to get carried away and, even when he met up with the werewolf after his next gig, he wanted Kay to be just as rough, if not rougher with him, even then. Some things were best experienced in their natural way, after all, and he didn't want to hold the werewolf back from being who he truly was. Maybe Toddie was a fool in that regard, but, well, he was his own kind of fool. A fool who'd gotten exactly what he hadn't even realised he'd wanted.

Toddie shivered, supporting his wrist, his lips twitching as the pain kicked in with the fade of adrenaline, but he couldn't bring himself to regret what had happened. It was too hot to be with Kay, his body aching in simply the best of ways. He'd be there at the gig, especially if he got to go another round with the werewolf. He wouldn't tell anyone that the DJ was a werewolf, oh no.

After all, he wanted to learn just how rough the werewolf could really get with him...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding Time Werewolf Ed can't resist his sister's scent.in NonHuman
Training Coach's Slut Coach hypnotises him into being the team's slut...in NonHuman
Double Penetration Whore A stag anthro is double penetrated at the gym...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
The Bear and the Jock A straight guy is forced by an ex-con biker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories