The DMV Pt. 02

Story Info
Robin and Lara go beyond friendship.
1.1k words
4.37
6.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contain fictionalized characters from memories of my life.

I am a 60+ year old BI woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships. If you like kinky mature bi women I hope you will like my stories.

From DMV (part 1)

We are in the house on the couch sitting side by side. Lara begins: "You know, Robin, I may talk a lot and look very secure and sure of myself but I'm not sure of myself at all." Lara continued: "So let me just say this and you can tell me what you think. The other day in the registry when you told me I was a very attractive woman I thought I saw in your eyes more than just a complement because I think you too are a very attractive woman." She paused, took my hands in hers and continued: "I'm not good at this so if you know what I'm trying to say please help me."

I put my hand on her face leaned in and kissed her. As I pulled back with my face still very close to hers I said: "Is that what you mean?"

Lara replied: "Oh thank God Yes!"

Just a little note to my readers, Lara really is a redhead and yes the freckles on her legs go from her toes all the way to heaven.

DMV - Part 2

Lara did talk a lot and at that moment when we had just kissed she needed release, that ability to speak out loud what she had silenced for too long.

She started: "The day we met after you brought me back to my car I went home and called my sister." I could see from the way she was animated in her speech that this was going to take a while. I just let her talk. When Lara spoke I don't think she took a breath, there was not even a slight pause between sentences. She continued: "I'm not sure what happened when we met but I saw something in the way you looked at me in your car, maybe it was all my imagination, but suddenly I was naked and your look was love and lust combined and I had to call my sister." Every time I thought we were reaching the end she continue to fill in blanks I could not possibly have known existed.

Lara explained that when she got home, before she called her sister she changed clothes and found that the feelings she had experienced in my car had wet her panties. She went on to explain that she was not a lesbian. Then she explained that she wasn't sure but that it was so confusing.

Lara was struggling and I was about to find out why. As she continued talking about her conversation with her sister and how her sister told her to call me. There was a brief moment of silence and I reached out and took her hands in mine. With that she seemed to sigh and regain her composure.

"Let me start at the beginning" she said. "When my twin and I were young she developed before me." She continued: "She had breasts before me, months before me, and I was jealous." I could almost feel a confession coming. Lara continued: "We had twin beds in our room and sometimes I could hear her in her bed. I learned later that she was masturbating."

The story unfolded when she added: "One night during a really bad thunderstorm we were in the same bed hiding from the storm. A hug gave away just how far ahead of me she was when I felt her firm little breasts pressing into me. I asked her to show them to me. She did not hesitate to show off. I asked to let me touch them and she did. I asked her what she was doing in her bed when I heard her making noises."

Deep breath and she continued: "my sis explained how she could make herself feel really really good by touching herself between her legs."

I think most people learn to masturbate by experimenting with themselves. Not Lara, her sister showed her what to do. As she continued to talk I found out that it did not take long for them to figure out that if masturbation was fun it was even more fun if someone else did it for you. If it was fun for another to do it then it was wonderful to do it with a twin sister.

Of course they knew it was wrong and they did not tell anyone what they did at night. Hugging led to touching and touching would lead to kissing, sucking and more. Over a little more than a year they had moved on to vaginal oral sex.

When boys arrived in their lives they shared every detail and her sister of course was the first to lose her virginity but they shared worrying about her being pregnant. She wasn't.

Lara had started all this by blurting out that she was not a lesbian and she returned to that. "Robin, I have never been with or wanted to be with a woman other than my sister, I am not a lesbian. But Robin, I spoke to my sister and she told me that she had been with other women and men and liked both and she told me to call you and see what might happen. That night, alone in my bed, I masturbated thinking of you."

Lara was struggling to get it out but she finally did. "Look, it's complicated, you're black and I'm white and we are both old enough to know better and not act on impulse and pure lust but I had to come here and ask if when you were looking at me in your car did you feel the same as me?"

Long pause. I still had both her hands in mine. "I thought I answered that when I kissed you."

Lara said: "Oh yeah, you did that didn't you."

I told Lara that I wanted to take it slow. I asked her if she and her sister still occasionally share a bed. I just had to know.

Lara said: "Oh Yes, we never really stopped since we were kids." She added: "sex with us was never just sex. It was more and got better as we got older."

I stood and pulled her to her feet. I led her to my bedroom stood in front of her and kissed her again this time much more passionately and I ran my tongue between her lips. As I started to remove her top she stopped me, pulled me close and said: "Did I tell you what a great kisser you are?"

I said: "Lara, shut up and help me take your clothes off.