The Doctor

Story Info
When your ex is your new gynecologist...
756 words
4.06
54.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on an exam table in the overly air conditioned room. He's distracted and fumbling with his papers when he walks in.

"Sorry for the wait, I'm Dr. Patel." He looks up from his clipboard. "Tisha? Is that you?"

"Andy!"

I self-consciously cover myself and try to remember the last time I shaved my legs. Somehow he looks even better than when we dated. He's broader, confident, and more mature.

"Wow, this is so crazy. I didn't even know you were a doctor!"

"I don't quite believe it yet either. I didn't recognize your name, did you change it?"

"I got married a few years ago, but we're divorced now." I pause. "I did keep the name. I'm still not sure why, he was an asshole. It's not like I kept it because of him. And now I don't know why I'm telling you all this..."

"It's okay, I get it. I'm divorced too, except I was the asshole," he says. "I can get you another doctor or schedule a new appointment if you want. You won't hurt my feelings."

"Oh no, it's fine." I try to sound casual. "It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"That's true," he says with a laugh. "Okay, let's get started."

Andy sits down in his chair and rolls over to the exam table. My legs are splayed awkwardly and my feet in stirrups. He methodically opens my paper vest, exposing my chest.

"I see you still have perfect breasts. That's a medical opinion, I can put it in the appointment notes if you'd like."

They shake as I laugh and I'm suddenly shy. Andy begins the exam.

He quickly presses on my breast with the pads of his fingers, moving up and around in circles until he reaches the areola. I can feel the tension in his hands. I'm sure he can feel it building in me too. The only sound is the HVAC system and our breathing.

"That one looks great," he says, moving to the next. The second exam starts same as the first, but his hand gradually slows until he's gently stroking my skin with his fingertips. He still moves in loops and circles. We both watch him graze and tease my breast, and it perks under his delicate touch.

He suddenly pulls his hand away and stands up.

"Alright, okay, great, looks great," he says. "Okay. Pelvic exam!"

"Okay, great."

I scooch to the edge of the table. The crepe paper rustles.

I have no idea how I'm going to keep my composure with his hand inside me. I get wet just thinking about it. I blush imagining all the things he learned in school.

Andy rolls the chair between my legs and his head disappears under the blue paper gown. I wonder how I compare to all the others he's seen.

"You have a gorgeous labia minora."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Yeah, but with you I mean it." He moves in for a closer look. "Like a rose petal. Or a seashell."

"What else do you like?"

I hear nurses chat just outside the door. It feels like we're sharing a secret.

"The way you taste. Like the bay."

He kisses between my thighs and his beard tickles my skin. Exploring my body in loops and circles, he slowly works his way toward my center. My toes curl and my whole body stiffens.

I sigh contentedly as he plunges his tongue deep inside me, hungry and ravenous. He squeezes my hips and burrows his face in my pussy. His thick, rough tongue confidently laps me up. His nose rubs against my clitoris as he scoops and darts his tongue. My face flushes. He drives me wild.

I reach out to pull his head closer, to touch his hair, I but can't get past the stirrups. I lean back and succumb to the pleasure.

Andy licks the skin around my clitoris until I'm good and ready. He inserts one finger, two fingers, three, and goes deeper than I knew was possible. He curves his fingers inside me and sucks my clit until I'm writhing in the chair. I clamp my mouth shut as I climax.

A warm feeling envelopes me as I luxuriate in the afterglow. Andy comes up, face glistening, and kisses me deeply. I can taste myself on his lips. He licks his fingers and I can see the outline of his hard cock through his pants.

"Now," he says. "What else can I do for you today?"