The Doctor Cures All

Story Info
Old flame holds key to Father's health but at what cost?
7.2k words
4.25
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

"It's a progressive condition, Emily. Your father should consider wrapping up his affairs."

"Tom, you are the best cardiac surgeon in the city. Are you telling me it's hopeless?"

The attractive young but already quite distinguished doctor leaned forward behind his desk towards another man's slim, dark-haired beautiful wife.

"Well," he said after a pause, "There is one option, it's completely experimental and is years away from FDA approval but the current clinical trials are showing enormous results. If they hold up..."

"What is it, Tom?"

"A drug. It cannot cure your father, unfortunately, but it can retard and slow the progression, in some cases, cause a temporary remission of the condition for five and perhaps ten years."

"Oh, Tom! Bless you!"

"It's not that simple, Emily. The clinical trials are closed. They would not admit your father at this late date. Now, I could, hypothetically, obtain regular doses of this drug. It would come at a considerable risk to my career. If it ever came out that I was dispensing this medication without permission, my ass would be pulverized and I might never get my medical license back."

"Oh." the young wife's features became crestfallen.

"I know how close you are to your father, Emily. It would be tragic to see your love for one another come to an end in another three to six months."

"Isn't there anything you can do, Tom?" asked the woman with tears in her eyes.

"For the right incentive, Emily, I'm willing to risk it. For the right incentive, of course."

"What do you mean, Tom?"

"Oh, come now, Emily, you are a big girl. This medicine is obscenely expensive. I know that you and Bob are not made of money. Now, what would an attractive, stacked, retired preacher's daughter have to bargain with?"

The lights in Emily's crystal blue eyes lit up with understanding.

"Tom! I know we dated when you were in medical school, but I'm a married woman now!"

"Yes, Emily, we dated -- that's ALL we did! A few makeout sessions were the extent of our involvement. You were a good Christian girl, "saving yourself for marriage." How did that work out for you, Emily? I know from the grapevine that you and Bob moved into your father's house because Bob's business failed spectacularly and he still owes his credits a mint!"

"We'll overcome that!"

"Really? When your father passes and his nice pension ends, what are the two of you going to live on? Bob's supposedly one missed payment from a ride in a squad car!"

"But if you provide that medication..."

"Why should I unless I get something for my efforts and risks?"

"Human compassion; Christian charity."

"Thar dog won't hunt, Missy! I'm a man of the world with worldly desires and manly needs, things I explained to you when we were dating."

"Pig!"

"Insult me one more time and I'll call security and have you escorted from this building."

"Tom, it's not that simple!"

"Yes, it is, Emily. You give me what I want and you get perhaps a decade with your beloved daddy. It's no skin off my nose if he croaks. I'm in the driver's seat here, Emily. You can either get in the passenger seat or let the car drive away."

"I'm a married woman. I belong to Bob, not you."

"I'm not after a lifetime commitment, Emily just regular rolls in the hay and other considerations."

"Tom!"

"I thought you born-agains were ready to be raptured at the drop of a hat anyway. Daddy will be in a better place. That's what he told his congregation for decades at any rate. You don't have to accept my admittedly indecent proposal. In that case, I'll ask you to leave my office and make with the funeral arrangements."

Emily's eyes watered a second time.

"It's a mortal sin! You are asking me to violate my vows!"

"Isn't that Jesus you are so fond of capable of forgiving ANY sin? I still remember that sermon of your father's that you dragged me to. According to him, If Hitler had accepted the Lord seconds before he blew his brains out in the bunker he would have been received in glory! What you would offer me in exchange is a nothing burger compared to that."

"Tom. There must be something else..."

"Nothing else strikes my fancy."

"I thought you were decent and upstanding."

"As I told you when we dated, I'm quite carnal."

"I'll hate with the passion of a million Hiroshimas!"

"Frankly, Mrs. McConnel I don't give a fuck a fuck if you do. Just so long as you fuck."

"Tom, don't be vulgar!"

"Just calling it like it is, sweetheart. This isn't a love match it's a lust match."

"Oh, Tom!"

The beautiful woman's eyes looked up at him. He read her great resentment in them, he also noted her resolve and, most importantly, resignation."

"I think we understand each other Mrs. McConnel."

She nodded.

"I'll take the first installment now. No one will disturb me in my office and I have a couch."

"But."

"I have to see if my investment is worth the risk. This is the part where you have to trust me. Play ball and you will receive a month's worth of the drug in the mail. Once you see how effective it is you can decide to continue with the program. From then on you will get only a two-week supply. Regular payments keep the drug flowing."

She looked at him quizzically.

"Did you think it would be a one-time payment and done? Hardly, I have lots of well-imagined fantasies featuring you to fulfill."

"Your despicable!"

"And horny! Let's see the goods, Mrs. McConnel.".

"Oh, Poo!" Emily used her strongest expletive as she stood, removed her jacket, and placed it over the back of the chair. She stepped out of her shoes. Her hands went to the buttons of her blouse.

"Could you turn your back?"

"Not on your life!"

Emily sighed and began parting buttons.

Doctor Tomas Worthington delighted in the sight of haughty Emily Banks, now Emily McConnel humbled. Her opalescent brassiere came into view. Bob's wife promised to have an impressive set. The blouse came off. Emily wore at least a 44-D. She bit her lower lip as she unfastened the catch and zipper on her skirt. Emily always wore skirts, The right Reverend Bartholemew Banks insisted upon them for every female member of his congregation as well as his household. The slate grey skirt traveled the length of Emily's superlative legs. It was those gams, and those tits which had first attracted him back in the day.

Emily stood now in just her bra, knickers, nylons, and garter. To the super-conservative Reverend Banks, pantyhose and tights were too akin to pants!

Emily unhooked first her right stocking, then the left. The garter joined the cast-off clothes on Tom's desk. She was a vision in white lace, paralyzed for a moment by indecision. Expose her top or bottom first to a man who was not her husband?

The tears were streaming as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. For a long moment, she held it close to her body. With a look of pained acquiescence, she allowed it to drop. She made no effort to conceal herself.

Emily's bodacious breasts did not disappoint. Full, firm, with light brown areolas and pencil eraser tip nipples! Already rock-hard, Tom imagined what they would taste like. He shrugged off his lab coat and loosened his tie.

Emily's cute butt wriggled provocatively as she turned away and stepped out of her white panties. She turned to face him, revealing her largely untrimmed expanse of dark feminine fur.

Her voice was a mass of irritation, and her eyes shot daggers at Tom as she stated, "Let's get this nightmare over with!"

The good doctor hurriedly shucked the rest of his clothes. Emily found herself staring, Tom was only the second adult male she had seen naked; the first had been Bob, on her wedding night. Tom was much fitter than her husband and his manhood was intimidating in width and length. He approached her, The kiss he planted on her lips was shocking but also not as those Bob provided.

She found herself on her back atop Tom's couch. He was above her. He stole another kiss. A longer, deeper one. Emily tried to muster revulsion but could not, for now, Tom was suckling her breasts in a way that her husband never did. It felt very good.

What is wrong with me? She asked herself. I'm being ravaged! This is a sin! Tom's suddenly lava-hot lips were planting delicate kisses along her ribcage before circling her navel and progressing lower.

Certainly, he isn't going to. Thought Emily. Some of her girlfriends and other wives from church had told her about their husbands' oral proclivities, shocking her. Oral sex something only a wife provided her husband and then only on special occasions like a promotion or birthday. This line of thought in Emily's mind was diverted by the realization that Tom was doing things to her love knot. For some reason, her breathing became heavy. An amazing sensation began building deep in her loins, at the base of her spine. Was this what her friends spoke about in hushed tones?

"Ahhh, Jesus!" she cried as the first orgasm of her life coursed through her body. Tom smiled from ear to ear as Emily went limp all over. He reared up, pulled a condom out of a drawer, rolled it on, and plunged his manhood into Emily's sopping wet and unresistant pussy. He only pumped a few times before the excitement of the moment and the fulfillment of so many dreams caught up with him and he came. He was not disappointed however, this was only the first of what promised to be years of forays. Emily gasped a second time then fainted dead away.

Tom rose shakily to his feet. He took a long lingering look at Emily's succulent, trim, and very fit young body before helping himself to a glass of scotch. Even with the inherent risks, his future just became immeasurably brighter. Emily was everything and more than his imagination had promised. He had so many plans. Tom disposed of the condom in the medical waste container and then hustled back into his clothes. Emily continued to doze, a beatific grin on her relaxed and ever-so-pretty face.

"Just like an angel," opined Tom verbally immediately followed silently with "I'll make a fallen one out of her for sure."

Gently, he shook her alert. Emily's cerulean blue eyes snapped open. The look of satisfaction and utter delight immediately fled from them. Anger twisted up her countenance.

"You are the devil!" she squealed as she hurried to her feet and hastily began to redress herself.

"When your father's quality of life improves, you'll think me an emissary from a more temperate clime!" he shot back.

"If all of this was a lie, just inside my panties," stated the raven-haired woman in a threatening manner, "I will go to the police and ruin you!"

"Hold that thought, Mrs. McConnel. I'm sure you will reconsider those words."

A few minutes later, Emily left the medical building and, somewhat dazed, found her way back to her car in the parking lot.

Recrimination flowed through her. She was angry at Tom for taking advantage of her but she was more upset by the fact that she had enjoyed, even savored his touch. She felt like a wanton woman, her veneer of respectable housewife completely torn away. But. If this drug did what Tom promised ... Emily simply could not let her father g into the long goodnight so soon. Since her mother had died when Emily was eleven, it had only been the two of them against the world. He was not only her daddy, but he was also her spiritual inspiration. Life revolved around them in a tight circle of church, worship, prayer, and deep philosophical conversation.

Perhaps Emily would be more willing to allow nature to take its course if Bob's situation wasn't so precarious. Although the old man tried to hide it, Emily knew that her husband was a disappointment to him.

Bob had so many exemplary characteristics. Yes, he had gone full-bore into a business that he had no aptitude for and had come close to, and if the creditors were not satisfied, could still financially ruin them. That Bob had been more than slightly unethical financially in the venture was a crushing blow Emily could not reconcile to her ordinarily scrupulously honest husband. That bit of information, at Bob's insistence, she kept from her father.

Bob seemed truly repentant. He was trying something new, a ministry idea that delighted her and brought approval from her father, but it might take months or even years to fully flower. In the meantime, she and Bob were not living their best lives. She felt like a failure, relying on her father's pension at her age. She felt as though she deserved all those sidelong glances at church she was getting. As for children? In their economic situation? As much as Bob wanted it. It was a non-starter. She kept the birth control pills well hidden.

She returned home, her mood no better. Quietly, she sprung the lock so as not to wake her slumbering father. A little less quietly, she began making dinner. Bob would be home with his canvassing mission in no more than an hour. He liked to eat the moment he stepped across the threshold. Emily had made a meatloaf in the morning, before her errands in town. This and some potatoes she placed in the oven. The green beans could wait until the last moment. Her encounter with Tom kept replaying in her mind. Was what she had done so terrible if Tom's claims were true? Could she really be forgiven for breaking her vows? That she had no choice but to keep the encounter secret bothered her as well. She hated keeping things hidden from her husband and especially her father.

Feeling sullied and unsavory, she took a shower. She wanted Tom's touch, as delightful as it had been, off her person. She donned a sexy white teddy and tossed her robe over that. She dried her hair and applied a little makeup. She strode towards the living room.

"Angel? Is that you?"

"Yes, daddy."

The old man, tall, imposing, crown of thick white curls exited his room in a long robe and slippers. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"How was your excursion to town?"

"Fine, daddy."

Did that brief flame of yours, Thomas Welton get the results of my test back yet?"

Emily involuntarily shivered.

"He said that in a few days, he may be able to offer a better opinion."

"That's strange, he seemed so sharp when you took me to his office last week."

"It's complicated, daddy. The test results were the same but he spoke of a medication that could ease or even improve your condition."

"Praise Jesus! I hope he prescribed it."

"We'll know in a few days."

"Good."

The old man's erect posture suddenly slumped. He made his way to a nearby chair and took a long, deep breath.

"I hate living like this. There is so much I want to do. The synod wants me to edit a collection of my sermons as well as write a guide for new pastors. But even when I sit at my desk, even picking up a pin can make me wheeze."

"Oh, daddy!" She kissed him on the forehead and ran a hand through his curls.

Bob took that moment to enter the front door.

"Hiya, baby!" he cried. Emily was in his arms immediately.

"Ahh, I just can't get enough of your kisses."

A moment later he said,

"Something smells delicious! What's for dinner?"

"Meatloaf, baked potatoes, and green beans."

"Yummy!"

He turned towards the reverend, "How are you, sir?"

"Fine, all things considered. How did your sales pitch go?"

"That's best discussed over dinner."

The reverend and Bob sat at opposite ends of the table while Emily placed their plates of food in front of them before sitting herself.

"This looks marvelous, Angel," opined the reverend.

He led the table in saying grace and then was the first to lift his fork.

"Delicious."

"Yes, it is," echoed Bob.

"Thank you both." She took a bite of her own. Her eyes met her husband's.

"So, honey how did your canvassing go?"

"Well, I got some firm maybes. They want to examine my financials closely and I need some well-established men of Christian character to vouch for me in writing."

"Oh," replied Emily. Any close examination of Bob's finances would reveal a sea of red ink and an atrocious credit score. "Do testimonials outweigh the financials are they given equal weight?"

"Well, it's supposed to be fifty-fifty, but I got the impression that testimonials would count more. Your father's reputation carries a great deal of gravitas."

A scowl crossed the Reverend Banks's countenance, "That dog won't hunt son. I've welcomed you into my home largely for the sake of Emily. I like the new turn you have taken in your life, but not the way you are going about it."

"How so, sir?"

"Look at the Apostles, they didn't test the water before they became followers of the Lord. They just put down their nets and followed him. I think you can minister to people, Robert, but you need to just step out and do it. I worked in a lumber yard while I was in seminary and dating Emily's mother. We didn't have two nickels to rub together and we didn't rely on our parents. It seems to me, that your willingness to take any work, even manual labor will show these men your metal more than a W-40 and an armful of testimonials. Start small and grow. Remember the parable of the mustard seed."

"With all due respect, sir. I want to impact lives for the Lord in a big way."

"All well and good, son but some might see that as arrogance. Everyone wants to pastor a mega-church these days instead of some rural intimate congregation. Not to brag, but I did it that way and now I have an outsized reputation and people come to me with book offers and want me for speaking engagements. There is s much I would do if my heart wasn't so weak."

"Sir, times have changed,"

"Poppycock. The Gospel is immutable and human nature is unchanging. While you are probably more suited to the ministry than to business, coming in as an outsider is more difficult than starting inside. If you want to try it my way, I could get you a place in my alma mater. You could be ordained in three years."

"Oh, sir, I couldn't take Emily away from you."

"You don't have to. She could live here and you could rent a room close to the seminary."

"But Emily is my wife!"

"And being apart for a while won't change that."

Emily interjected herself into the conversation at this point. She knew just how the opposing tracks of conversation would go.

"Don't you want to hear about my day, honey?"

Grateful for the diversion, Bob was only too happy to oblige.

Emily recounted her day's adventures ending with the visit to Tom's office.

"Didn't you date him for a while?"

"Yes, but all we did was kiss. There was never anything between us," she lied. "Anyway," she continued. If the paperwork clears, a promising new medicine could be available for daddy."

"Well, that is good news."

"Indeed, honey. No other man is as blessed as you."

"Smart answer, wife."

The rest of the meal passed uneventfully. Once everyone had finished eating, Bob helped Emily clear the dishes and load the dishwasher. Bob was affectionate and attentive. Several times he embraced his wife from behind, plated kisses on her neck, and nibbled her ear.

"I really do have the most beautiful wife in the world. What are you wearing under this robe?"

"You'll find out, pervert, once father turns in for the evening."

"Pervert?"

"You are a man, aren't you? That makes you a pervert."

"You're the one wearing a robe with God knows what underneath it and I'm the pervert."

"Exactly!"

"Sexist!"

"Realist!" She tugged his chin down and placed a powerful kiss on his lips.

"Wow!"

"Now, clear out and let me finish cleaning up and getting daddy straightened away."

"Youza, boss!"

Two hours later, Bob was sitting in the back room playing World of Warcraft when Emily slid into the room. She placed herself between her husband and the screen. She allowed her robe to flutter to the floor. She stood a vision in white lace.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers