The Doctor is In Pt. 04

Story Info
The Doctor continues to use his new boy.
2.1k words
4.53
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to Rest

Following Maalik out of the kitchen, we crossed the living room and foyer to another hallway that led to the back of the home. Unlike the hallway that led to the study, this hallway was longer and had doors on opposing sides.

The first door opened to a what looked like a guest bedroom. We entered the second larger bedroom, I assumed was the master suite.

"Prepare the bed for me," Maalik ordered.

I pulled the decorative pillows off the bed and placed them on a nearby lounge chair. Then I turned down the covers for Maalik and stepped out of the way. As Maalik climbed into bed, I looked at his alarm clock. It was only 10pm. After all the booze, I needed to rest.

"You may sleep at the end of the bed," Maalik said, pointing to the end of the California King.

I climbed onto the bed and stretched out across the bed, almost like a pet would sleep with his master. My blood alcohol level allowed me to fall asleep quickly.

4 a.m. Wakeup Call

A tap on the head startled me awake. Looking around, disoriented by my unfamiliar surroundings, I remembered that I was still naked and still in the service of Maalik.

"Wake up, boy, I need your head to fornicate," Maalik said, as he stood over me looking down over his erect cock.

"What time is it?" I asked, still somewhat groggy.

"It is 4 a.m. I will use you one more time and then you may leave." Maalik said, in a matter-of-fact style.

The 6-hour nap gave me time to sober up, allowing me to think clearly without the influence of alcohol. A few seconds passed as my mind caught up with the reality of the evening's events.

"You made a mistake, but it's not too late," the voice in my mind reasoned.

"Sucking one cock while drunk is no big deal, but if you allow yourself to do it again, it's a pattern," the voice cautioned.

"Get up boy," Maalik said more sternly.

I sat up and looked at the blurry, dark-skinned man standing in front of me. As I rose to my feet, I remembered that I was not to allow my gaze to rise above the doctor's waist.

"Follow me," Maalik directed as he started walking toward the bedroom door.

I followed Maalik back across the living room and into the kitchen. Once again, he opened the patio door and walked out into the darkness. Without pause, I followed him. The air was completely still and thick with humidity. Heat lightening flashed in the distance and a slight rumble of thunder could still be heard over the drone of central air conditioners.

Maalik walked across the deck and descended the stairs into the back yard. He stopped near the center of his back yard and turned to ensure that I had followed him out into the open. I scanned the neighbors' homes for signs of life. The homes were all dark as their occupants slept through this ungodly hour.

With only a slight glow from the moonlight, Maalik was just an outline in front of me. The darkness, combined with my nearsightedness created a surreal scene.

"Maalik, we are out in the open here. Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked, trying not to show disrespect.

"Get on all fours," Maalik said in a commanding voice.

The Turning Point

"If you do this, you can no longer call it a mistake. You'll be doing it willingly, allowing it to happen," the voice in my head lectured.

"Do you really want to become his boy? Does being his sex slave turn you on?

He's not stronger than you, he's not overpowering you, there's no reason you can't just walk away and drive home," the voice continued.

"Are you really a cock sucker? Is that who you want to be?" the voice was shouting now.

"Boy," Maalik interrupted.

Back in the moment, I slowly dropped to my knees, letting myself to fall forward onto my hands so that I was in the position Maalik required. I was willingly submitting to the doctor. He had pushed me into a new mental state where submission was a powerful aphrodisiac.

The idea that a neighbor could turn on a light and discover me sucking cock on all fours caused my body to vibrate with arousal. There would be no time to make it to nearby cover. We were at least 15 feet from the stairs, this was about as public as it could get. Our only cover was the early hour. The brazenness of our actions was beyond anything I'd ever experienced. I felt like a total slut.

Maalik kneeled in front of me while he stroked his cock. I opened my mouth, and leaned forward, wrapping my lips around the head of Maalik's cock.

"Stop," Maalik interrupted.

I pulled back, letting the doctor's cock withdraw from my mouth.

"Ask for it," Maalik said, quietly. I could almost hear the smile on his face.

"May I drain your balls for you, Maalik?" I asked, in a submissive voice I didn't recognize.

"You will, but this time, I am going to use your head for my pleasure," Maalik responded. "Do you want me to use your head for fornication, boy?"

"Yes Maalik," I said quietly, looking directly at the doctors throbbing cock.

"Tell me what you want, boy, say the words," Maalik coerced.

"I want you to face fuck me, Maalik," my voice cracked as I responded.

"Right here, in the back yard? Where you could easily be seen?" Maalik asked, emphasizing the level of exhibitionism involved.

"Only a mindless slut, would allow his head to be fornicated in public," Maalik sneered. "Are you a mindless slut, boy?"

"Yes, Maalik," I whispered, still staring at his cock and low hanging balls.

"Then open your mouth so I can give you what you ask," Maalik demanded.

I felt Maalik's hands take a firm grip of my skull. I watched as his cock penetrated my mouth. I was staring directly at his large bush as he started thrusting.

"Hold it open!" Maalik raised his voice.

I opened my mouth wider.

"That's it, let me in. I will help you take it all." Maalik growled.

Maalik's cock was hammering at the back of my throat causing me to gag.

"You will stop gagging when I give you more," Maalik assured me.

"Glawk, glawk, glawk," I responded, as he forced his cock into my airway.

I'd seen porn stars make these sounds and I always thought it was theatrics. Now here I was, naked on all fours, at 4 a.m., in public, with the sound now coming from my own throat.

"Good slut," Maalik sneered. "Take more, I'll give my full length to you, and you will take it."

"I am going to teach you to become so much more useful than you are today. You are learning your true purpose. Is your little boy penis getting hard as I fornicate your head?" Maalik continued.

"Glawk, glawk," were the only sounds from my mouth.

Maalik was getting very rough. He pulled out and let me get a few breaths.

As I caught my breath, I heard the words, "I want it all," in what sounded like my own voice.

I choked and spat in the grass while Maalik allowed me to regroup, resuming my position, opening my mouth to continue letting him fuck. Maalik grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward until my throat was completely impaled on his 8" cock. My nose was buried in his thick pubes and Maalik was still pulling and thrusting.

The Doctor Is In

"There it is, good boy," Maalik praised.

With his cock buried balls deep in my throat, he started making short strokes. I was able to hold my breath as he continued, but after 40 seconds or so, I started to panic.

I reached up to push back so I could get some air. Maalik pulled out quickly.

"Breath!" Maalik ordered.

I took a deep breath, then Maalik shoved his cock back in all the way to the base. Maalik resumed his short strokes, literally skull fucking me in his back yard.

The gagging noises had stopped. Maalik started taking long, full strokes into my open throat. I tried to time my breathing so I could capture a new breath each time he pulled back before he started each new stroke.

Small drops of sweat fell off my face and body due to the heat and humidity along with my physical and mental exertion. With each full stroke, my nose brushed his course pubic hairs, and I felt his large balls swing under my chin and slap me under my jaw. The wet slapping noises were obscene.

Pre-cum leaked from my bouncing cock sprinkling my thighs and stomach, further confirming my arousal. Giving up all control to a stranger had my body on fire with lust. Maalik's thick, 8-inch cock continued taking long rapid thrusts deep into my neck. There was no denying that I was getting fucked, and I liked it.

"Feed, slut!" Maalik growled as he started to cum.

I continued to hold my breath as Maalik crushed my nose against his pubic bone. He treated my head like a sex toy. This was beyond sexual; this was about domination and perhaps even humiliation. No self-respecting person would allow themselves to be treated like this, especially in public. Why did I like it?

Maalik finished in my mouth and asked me to clean him just as he did the first time. As his cock softened in my mouth, I continued to provide suction and remained on all fours.

"You may leave," Maalik informed me in a quiet voice as he rose to a standing position.

I got up on my knees, wiped my mouth, pushed the hair out of my eyes, and rose to my feet. My body was covered in sweat from the heat of the evening and the treatment I had just endured. I followed Maalik up the stairs and back into the kitchen.

Maalik pulled a bottle of water out of the refrigerator while I washed my hands and then walked to the island to reinsert my contact lenses.

"Please wait until I leave, boy," Maalik quietly requested, "Remember, you must always be truly naked."

"I will need you tomorrow evening at the same time, boy. You did an acceptable job today," Maalik commented, as he walked out of the kitchen.

Slowly, I reinserted my contact lenses and walked through the laundry room and into the garage. As I entered the garage, still naked, the light came on and the garage door started to rise.

"That asshole has an opener in the house!" I thought, as I hurried to pull my clothes out of the bin to keep from exposing myself to the street.

By the time I pulled my shorts up, the door was completely open. I pulled on my shirt, stepped into my sandals, and walked to my car. I turned the ignition and backed into the street.

During the 20-minute drive back to my apartment, my mind replayed the events of the evening. My cock started tenting my shorts. Soon, I scooted in my seat so I could lower my shorts and release my throbbing cock. I started masturbating while driving home, thinking about what I had allowed myself to do.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" my mind's voice shouted. "Are you really playing with yourself while driving home from being this Pakistani's bitch?

"There's no way you're ever going back there!" the voice continued.

Pre-cum was forming on the tip of my cock, my balls were tightening, my orgasm was very close.

"Stop jacking off! Have some self-respect!" the voice scolded.

My hand pulled away from my cock as I approached the highway exit to my apartment building. The clock on the dashboard read 5:05 as I pulled into my apartment garage. Still sporting a chubby, I exited my vehicle and jumped into the elevator that took me to my floor.

As the elevator doors opened, I looked out to ensure no early risers where loitering on my floor. Once inside my apartment, I set my alarm for 7:30 a.m. and went straight to bed. It was going to be an interesting day at work.

I realized that in less than 12 hours, Maalik expected me back to perform my duties as his boy. I knew I would be there.

To be continued...