The Doctor Needs Help

Story Info
Working for and fucking a doctor.
3.9k words
4.46
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
264 Followers

The Doctor Needs Help

This story has me going in an old direction. For the last eight years I had dated and had sexual relations with only Asian women but a chance encounter had me meeting a Caucasian doctor in Laguna Beach, CA

I was doing work as a marketing rep for various medical practices and dentists in So Cal. One day while visiting various medical offices in Laguna Beach I came face to face with a female doctor at her front desk. This was a new practice based on not seeing it in the building two months ago. Usually my first contact is with their front desk people but as I walked in and said hello and introduced myself to a lady I could see she was the doctor with her white coat. I expected to get a quick and polite push off her to her staff but she took my flyer on my marketing business and she immediately seemed interested.

The doctor was late 40's and was about 5'8" and slender. She had long raven hair and blue eyes--she was attractive.

"Hello my name is Greg Jackson and I would like to drop off my packet in case you need any marketing for your practice. I see this is a new office so welcome to Laguna and congratulations on your opening.

"Hello I'm Dr. Gwen Stevens and thank you. Yes I'm new here but I also have an office in Carlsbad. Your timing could not be better. I was thinking of ways to market here yesterday and it's not my forte. My office down south was established when I purchased it after practicing there for a few years"

"Well that's what I do. I know you are busy so look over my packet and I can call you in a few days to discuss any opportunities."

"Are you in a rush to get out of here?" she asked with a playful smile. She looked right into my eyes.

"Not at all but I try not impose during business hours," I said. This woman had a vibe about her.

"Are you suggesting we meet after hours," she said playfully and I felt in a way to see if I got uncomfortable with her bantering.

"We can meet almost anytime you would like," I countered with a grin.

"Hmmm. Almost anytime? I'm messing with you. I like to keep things light in work. My practice is in internal medicine with a holistic approach. I am also a nutritionist."

"That's quite a combination."

"Yes. But don't worry I'm not one of those wacky vegan types. I stress good habits and balance. I see nothing wrong with being naughty on special occasions or holidays." She looked at me with a smile.

She was once again seeing how I reacted to her suggestive word choice. This woman was into word use as foreplay. She was also making me slightly stiff.

"How about I call or email you," I said as I referenced her card with her contact info.

We had a vibe going and then I saw two of her female staff standing off to the side and about ten feet away. They were smiling and could see what was going on--almost like they had seen her have these kinds of exchanges before.

"That would be great. But don't wait too long. You know what they say about timing,"

"Oh yes. I'm a big believer in that. It's all about opportunity," I said bantering back.

The other two women were both enjoying and almost surprised to witness this verbal foreplay right in front of them.

"You all have a good day," I said also looking at the spectators with a big smile.

As I walked out the door I looked over my shoulder and the Dr and the others smiled as I nodded with a grin.

_______ _______ _______

I reached out to the doctor and we agreed to meet in her office after hours. I put together a little four slide PowerPoint of ideas based on her practice on marketing ideas. But I was really interested in hearing her thought--this would tell me if she was clueless or would see the benefits of marketing. I also wanted to pull her panties off.

"So quite frankly I'm surprised you contacted me. I can be a little bit of a handful at times. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you any the other day," she said I a kind way.

"Really? I like a person that can dish it out a little. And as far as being a handful I like that you were being upfront." I was doing all I could to keep a professional slant while also wondering what color her panties were and if she was smooth or neatly trimmed.

We talked for almost two hours about her schooling, practice and goals. I tried to keep this all on her but soon she asked me questions and she liked my education and experience in business. She also weaved into the conversation that when she was working in Laguna that she had a small rental condo so she didn't have to drive home for the two or three nights.

"Dr I think I have enough to put together a strategic plan for you if you would like to proceed. Also here are my fees. I have three packages based on what you feel you need and how far you want to go." I realized as soon as I said that it sounded a little suggestive but I wanted to give her a bit of her own medicine so to say.

She looked at the sheet and smiled. "I like choices. So let me consider that. But before we do business together let me buy you dinner tonight for the work you have already done and time and call me Gwen. We can leave the stuffy formalities now."

Her invitation came across in a professional manner as if she was the type of person that appreciated the efforts of others. That said I wanted to lap her pussy badly.

We went to dinner and talked more about marketing but soon she shifted gears.

"So Greg what makes you like marketing and what makes you tick?"

"I like the challenge of sales and marketing because it's the closest thing to sports now for me." I proceeded to tell her that I had played football and soccer in college and then soccer in Italy for six years.

She was impressed with my background. She ordered another glass of wine for us both and it now seemed more of a date than a business meeting.

"So do you think we can work together?" she asked looking directly into my eyes.

"Sure. I wouldn't be here if I did not think that."

"Well I say that because obviously there is a little vibe developing here." As she said that I felt her foot tap my leg. Gwen was definitely the type of woman that seized the day.

"Gwen I am a complete professional," I said with a smile. It was true she was most likely feeling the wetness in her panties like I was feeling myself get hard.

"I'm not questioning your work ethic." With this she reached under the table and caressed my thigh and smiled at me.

Gwen scooted closer to me. We gave each other a little kiss. The heat was rising between us.

"Well perhaps we can begin some work tonight?" I said.

"Sounds fun. Don't let my boldness fool you. It's been a while since I have been on a date or any social life. Getting this second practice has taken all my time and I am very selective who I spend my free time with."

I followed her to her place and she was right it was small but perfect for her needs.

"Would you like another drink? I like a little buzz to be fully relaxed when I'm fucking," she said as if talking about the weather. She poured herself a good shot of tequila and then took a gulp right from the bottle--she was priming herself to fuck.

She kissed me with some of the tequila in her mouth and we shared it. Gwen was a woman with an edge. She had one more gulp. We were now kissing with passion and she suggested we shower together.

We peeled off our clothing and she had an amazing shape. Whoever did her breasts deserved a metal. I sucked on her nipples and she moaned and growled like an animal in heat. I washed her back and she was reaching behind and caressing my balls.

"My goodness. You must be popular with the ladies," she said as she stroked my thick shaft.

Gwen lathered my body and could see her tequila was kicking in. She was smiling and kissing me is a sexy way. She took one of the towels and folded it up and put on the hard tile. Gwen then got on her knees and began giving me head. She did not leave one spot untouched, un-licked, or un-sucked. I began to lightly pump into her mouth as her tongue was pressed against the bottom of my shaft--Gwen was an oral artist.

"Ahhh Gwen. You are amazing. Ahhh."

"I like this. So thick and your head is a mouth full." With that she pushed into me and I felt my head enter her throat. Gwen convulsed a little but was determined to let my cock fuck her throat. Soon she adjusted and I was pumping gently into her throat.

"Mmmmm. Greg my god this is a beautiful cock. I love it. I want your cum."

I was holding on to her head and now orally fucking her and she loved the submissive role I had her in. My balls were getting tight.

"Ahhh, ah, ah, ah." I let my hot load go into her mouth but I did not feel her swallow. She opened up her mouth and showed me the cum and let drool out of her mouth and down her chin. She then took her hand scooped it back into mouth and gave me a lustful look. She took some more of my cum and massaged it into her breasts. Gwen was a hot slut.

"Let's get out of here," I said. I had an urge to pay her back. We both grabbed a towel but only got half dry before I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"I have been waiting to do this," I said as I worked my way from kissing her, to her nipples, her flat tummy and thighs.

I began softly kissing her outer pussy lips when Gwen said.

"Eat my pussy Greg. Just eat me." Gwen was moaning and getting wetter and louder. Her pussy was nicely shaped with a groomed very narrow strip.

I was eating her with no reservations. I needed every drop of her sweet nectar. I inserted a finger and found her spot that made her back arch.

"Fuck yes. Yes. Eat me. My god I'm cumming baby. Eat me."

When I began to suck on her clit she exploded in a loud orgasm. This followed by another two smaller ones that had her shutter. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was panting loudly.

"You taste amazing," I said.

"I knew the first time we kissed that you would be great in eating me. You know how to please a woman."

With that I positioned myself up between her legs and I rubbed my head up and down her soaked pussy. I placed my head inside her and she growled and then grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. As my cock fully penetrated her wet soft walls she let out a yell.

"Yes. Yes. I can feel that big head inside me. Fuck me hard."

I began giving what she wanted. I could sense the stress of her long hours of work over the past months had been frustrating for her--the drinking, the need to let go AND the need to get laid.

"Gwen you feel so wet and warm. Is this what you needed?"

"Yes. Yes it is. I really needed and wanted your cock to pound my pussy. Keep going. Please fuck me harder. Oh fuck yes do it to me."

I was now like a piston ramming her slit. She wrapped her long legs around me and had her legs locked at the ankles. Gwen also had her arms wrapped up over my back and her hands gripped over my shoulders. Soon I could feel her fingers digging into my skin with her nails pressed hard.

"Gwen you are a hot fuck. You are such a...."

"Fucking slut for your cock. Yes. I'm your bitch to use. My god your cock is so thick. Give me that hot cum. Shoot me with it."

As soon as she said that I could feel her pussy get wetter. I could hear her juices from my pounding. I was now getting close as I began to slow a little and begin to pull my cock outwards to the point where just my head was in her. Then I would plow into her with the full length of my shaft to where my balls pushed up to her ass.

"Fuckkkkkk. Yes, yes. I'm cumming. Ahhhhhh," Gwen yelled loudly. Her grunting made me cum too.

I collapsed onto her and we were both panting. I could feel her pussy contracting with each breath. I was at this point I wish I was hard again to continue fucking her more. I rolled off of her and we both looked at the ceiling as we were catching our breaths.

"Do you always fuck like that?" she asked.

"Is there any other way?"

"Well. That was amazing," she said as she climbed on top of me and began kissing me. "Thank you for such a great fuck. I mean it."

As she lay on top of me I began caressing her tight ass. I couldn't resist and began tracing her butt crack to see how she would react. I had never fucked a white woman in the ass--only Asian women. With her being so overly confident outside the bedroom I did want to make her a moaning little bitch.

"Mmmmm. Are you into anal Greg?"

"Depends."

"How so. If the woman is a slut and somewhat of a bitch it can be a great dominant action."

"I have never tried it," she said.

Right then I decided that I wanted to fuck her ass and make her whimper.

I saw a couple of body lotions on the nightstand so my mind began to consider my next move. I would need thirty minutes and some pussy licking to get hard again. After another ten minutes I began sucking on her nipples and the room was filled with her moans. I moved down and began lapping up our juices that was always a big turn-on for me and obviously for her.

"Mmmm Greg. How does that taste? That is so hot to have you lick the cum from my wet pussy. Lap it up baby."

After another ten minutes Gwen got off again and I quickly flipped her over and began fucking her doggy. I slapped her ass a few times and she dug it and asked me to do it some more. I leaned over and grabbed the lotion and squeezed some on her ass and massaged her entire butt. Gwen was getting worked up as I fucked her very slow. I put some on her star and began working my thumb over it.

"Ohhh. That feels good," she said with a heavy breath.

With that I insert my middle finger into her ass. She gave no resistance so I added another. I double fucked her and she began pushing into me. The Tequila had definitely relaxed her to the point where she had let go.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and she took a deep breath knowing what was about to happen--she was going to be my bitch. My first white ass to fuck.

I pressed my head into her star and I could feel her pucker and push outwards.

"That's it. Push out a little and keep breathing."

"I'm afraid a little Greg. You are so thick."

I said nothing but was thinking--"Shut up bitch and take this cock in your ass. It's supposed to be a little painful before it feels better."

My head popped past her ring and she let out a couple grunts. I poured more lotion onto her star and my shaft and then pushed in further. As I was almost fully in her I stopped and saw how much I was stretching her out. She was taking it like a good little slut.

"Where is my cock? Where?

"Ohhh. In my ass. Oooh. Ahh. Ah."

I pulled out a couple inches put more lotion on my shaft and then in one slow motion pushed completely in her tight ass. My balls were touching her pussy.

"Okay here we go," I said as I began taking away the last part of her virgin ass. I was now fucking Gwen's ass. She was a mix of pain and pleasure but quickly was just moaning with pleasure as I could also feel her work her pussy and clit.

"Take this cock. Take it. Your ass is a great fuck Gwen."

Gwen had her head on the bed and turned to the side. Her hair was covering most of her face and with each breath I could see her hair get blown. With her dark hair, tight little ass, and face covered she could easily be mistaken for the many Asians I had fucked in the ass over the years--but she wasn't Asian. she was for the moment my white girl ass fuck. Her moans were guttural and she had her hands tightly gripping the edge of the mattress.

"Greg there is lube in the drawer," she pointed to the nightstand without looking at it. "I need more lube," she said lustily.

I was able to lean over and open the drawer and saw a good size vibrator dildo and some lube and grabbed both. I put the lube on the dildo and me. I reached under her and inserted the dildo into her pussy and turned it on.

"Oh my god. Yes. Both are amazing."

I could feel the vibration and the good-sized head through her membrane walls--it was amazing. I wanted to her to get the movement of both so I reached between my legs from behind my ass and worked the long dildo into her pussy as I also fucked her ass. Gwen was moaning uncontrollably and I could feel her body getting wet from sweat as I ran my free hand over her hips, ass and back.

"Fuck Greg. Fuck my ass and pussy. Yessssss, yes"

I got the feeling she would also like to have another man here and be sucking on his cock.

Watching her body tremble and her sounds was getting me close. It was then I decided to give her a facial. I pulled my cock out of her ass and saw it clean and inserted the dildo in her ass.

I flipped Gwen around and told her to get on top of me in a 69 and she didn't hesitate and took my cock in her mouth as I ate her pussy and worked her ass with the toy.

"I'm cummmmmming. I'm cummmming," she said loudly. She was sucking my cock and seemed to like the fact that it was in her ass by how she licked up and down my shaft.

After a couple minutes I pushed her off me and mounted her. I could feel the vibrator from inside her pussy and the outer part as my balls were pressed against it. I began fucking her faster so I could finish.

"You are such a hot fuck. You like it everywhere."

"Yes. My god yes. I love your cock in my mouth, pussy and ass. Just fuck me harder please."

With this I began to plow Gwen's slit so hard she grunted every time my balls came in contact with her ass.

I shot two ropes into her pussy and pulled out and I was going to spray the rest on her face. At first Gwen wondered what I was going to do and then opened her mouth as I began stroking my cock just three inches from her face. She kept her eyes open as I gave her three ropes on her face. I was breathing hard and I slowly squeezed my cock to form a nice bead of cum at my opening. Gwen saw it a flicked it off like a snake.

"Wow. I can't believe you fucked me in every hole. Now watch this," she said as she put on a dildo show for me. She began fucking herself while playing with her nipples.

She took the dildo out and began sucking on it and then would reinsert it. Next she got in a doggy position and fucked her pussy. I watch from behind. Her body had trails of sweat like she had run three miles on a warm day. My cock was getting hard again from watching her.

I pushed her onto her back and her eyes lit up when she saw me hard enough again to fuck her.

"Time for more cock slut," I said as I stabbed her slit.

"Errrr, errrr. Fuck yes. Give it to me. Fuck me dammit. Fuck me."

I pumped into her and after a couple minutes of rapid fire thrust and her constant moans, groans, grunts and words I was having feelings of a building orgasm and it would fade and build again.

"Take this cock slut. Now take my cum," I said as I finally coated her walls with more hot cum.

Gwen told me not to stop and about a minute later she got off from my softening cock. Now we were both covered in sweat. I moved off her and she immediately began licking the sweat off my shoulder and chest. Gwen was a sexy little freak. Then she cleaned my cock with her tongue and the sounds of her little moans were hot.

"I think I got off four times Greg. I love the way you banged me. That was the most intense fucking I ever had. Who would think at this age that would happen? I don't think I could do that every time."

"Me either," I said as we both laughed.

We both were laying on our backs looking at the ceiling and finally our heart rates calmed.

"You want to spend the night but on one condition," she said with a giggle.

"Sure and what?"

"I want you to wake me up by aggressively eating my pussy. I have always fantasized about that. Then just as I'm about to cum fuck me hard."

"Sounds great to me. What time do you want your.. wake-up call?

"Anytime after 5am. I need to be at my office by 8. I'm already looking forward to your tongue and cock in the morning."

kiwi857
kiwi857
264 Followers
12