The Doctor Pt. 03

Story Info
Ms. Brooks gets relief and more with Dr. Clark.
4.5k words
4.72
28.2k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 30 hours. 30 long hours of complete torture. As soon as I got home I tried to get the belt off of me with no success. Google had a lot of tips to get the cheap ones off, however this was apparently medical grade; it wasn't going anywhere without the key. It was tight around my waist and the cage felt like it was clamped around my labia. How did I get to this point? All because I went to that damn clinic.

I went to work this morning but had to go home "sick". I couldn't focus on anything. My clit felt like it was permanently swollen, my pussy was liquid hot and the cage was leaking out my sticky wetness all over myself. Even thought it didn't bulge out very far it my loose work pants, I was acutely aware of it and felt like everyone could see. Even if they couldn't see the cage, the wet spot in my crotch was embarrassing. I couldn't do it any longer, I couldn't wait another 2 days until my appointment. I had drank a bottle of wine hoping it would help ease me into sleep, but it didn't. I tried humping my pillow to get any kind of friction, I couldn't feel anything. I also tried stimulating my nipples, hoping that I could get myself there like when I had been in the office, but... Obviously it wasn't the same as his hands on me. Or even Olivia's mouth on me. I had been alternating screaming in rage and sobbing in misery all afternoon and evening. Fuck this.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number of the clinic. I didn't care that it was 11 o'clock on a Friday night, I knew in my head that it was closed but I needed to talk to him.

"Hello you've reached the office of Dr. Clark. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. If this is an emergency, please dial 911"

I didn't think this was a 911 emergency, but I was fucking close to calling them and telling them everything. Maybe the fire department could cut this damn thing off me.

"Or you can press 1 to page Dr. Clark"

Oh hell yes, I pressed 1.

"Thank you, please dial your call back number and Dr. Clark will get back to you as soon as possible."

I left my number and hung up. I started pacing and checking my phone every 2 seconds. This mother fucker better call me. I was going to lay into him when he did. Who did he think he was!? Every time I took a step I could feel the metal of the belt and cage, it just pissed me off even more. Then I broke down sobbing again. I couldn't hold on to my anger. It kept giving away to my emotionally desperate self; I was a mess. I needed more than just the belt off... I needed him.

-------------------------------------------

I took a sip of my whiskey, trying and failing to wipe away the memories of the past week. Normally I leave my work at work, I don't bring that shit home. My clinic is my passion, but I had to separate myself from it. All those women who need help, I do it gladly. But that separation is necessary for my mental stability. I can't be thinking of them when I'm at home. They are my patients, not to be used to get myself off. When I came inside my patient last week, I knew I had crossed a line. That hadn't happened before, me losing control like that. I was determined not to let it happened again. That's why, when she came back yesterday, I knew I couldn't put my dick inside her. I was going to edge her, give her a great orgasm and send her on her way. But then that sexy, little bitch had to go and lie to me. Why? If she had just been honest with me I could have let it go. But she wasn't. She lied right to my face and I felt my dominant side rage. I wish Kate hadn't called in sick yesterday, she would have kept me in line. She probably would have let me punish her instead of taking it out on the patient. But no, I had to go and punish Ms. Brooks. And now, thinking of her sitting at home with that cage around her, unable to bring herself relief... I'm getting hard just thinking about it. I have to stop fucking thinking about it.

"Beep beep... Beep beep"

That was my pager. God, I couldn't deal with another lonely woman thinking that her needing to talk to someone was an emergency. I'm here to help with sexual issues, not be their therapist. I looked at the number and sighed with relief. It wasn't one of my usual patients. Maybe dealing with a problem will help take my mind off of Ms. Riley Brooks. I dialed the number.

"H-h-hello?"

Goddamit. It was her. I pulled myself together and put on my professional voice.

"This is Dr. Clark, how can I help you?"

"Dr. Clark, oh thank god. Th-this is Riley, Riley Brooks and I-I'm begging you please take this off of me. I'll do anything please please please help me." She started crying into the phone and I ran my hand over my face. So much for getting her out of my head.

"Ms. Brooks please, calm down. I will see you Monday for your appointment. You can certainly wait until then. Drink some alcohol, relax in the tub, do something to calm yourself down and get your mind off of it. I will see you soon."

"No!! Please please Dr. Clark. I need it offff nooowwww! I'm going crazy. Please I will do anything, ANYTHING you want me to. I've tried everything, I can't eat, sleep or even think about anything other than this. Please Dr. Clark, just take this off of me. I need to cum. I've never needed anything so badly. I...I could come over? I could do anything you want, let you do anything you want to me. Just please, please take this off"

I felt myself breaking down. Her offering herself up to me like that, the desperation in her voice, it was undoing all the rules I set for myself.

"Ms. Brooks, this is unprofessional. This is my personal time and I don't like being bothered for things that are not an emergency. You agreed to this treatment. Please wait until Monday."

"No please. I'm begging you, you don't have to see me again. I'll stop coming to the clinic. Just take it off and I'll never bother you again."

The rational part of my brain told me to meet her at the clinic, take the damn chastity belt off and let her walk. But instead, I hung up on her.

------------------------------------------------

He fucking hung up on me. What the hell was I supposed to do now? I threw my phone on the bed and screamed. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ding"

I rushed to my phone to see a text message from the same number that just called me. All it had was an address. Oh my god, he gave me his address. I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door.

Twenty minutes later I pulled up to a mid-sized house right outside the city. I double checked that I had the right place, got out, and started walking towards the big front door. The drive over was terrible. Sitting made the damn belt dig into me and that just drove me insane. I tried to get angry again, but honestly I was just desperate. I didn't look at myself before I left the house but I'm sure I was a mess. Leggings that showed off the bulge of the cage, a faded crop top with no bra, and an oversized sweatshirt. My hair was falling out of my messy bun and my makeup had to be smeared all over from crying. I was pathetic and broken, maybe he would take sympathy on me.

I knocked and he immediately opened it. He was still in his work clothes, minus the jacket. His shirt was unbuttoned and the sleeves were rolled up. I started breathing heavier just looking at him. He looked me up and down, eyes resting on the protuding chastity belt. Then his eyes met mine. He was upset.

"Dr. Clark, I'm so sorry I just need this off. I'm sorry to bother you."

"Ms. Brooks. Let me be clear. You enter this house and you give me consent to do what I want to you. I will take that off, but we will also do other things... You walk through that door and it's no longer a physician-patient relationship. I'm in charge and will obey me. Or you can wait and see me in my office on Monday, I'll even give you a morning appointment."

His stern voice sent shivers through me. I didn't want to obey him, but what choice did I have? I couldn't wait until Monday. I couldn't function. I did tell him I was willing to do anything. As long as he took it off... And I wanted to feel his hands on me again.

"Okay" I whispered and I walked through the door.

---------------------------------------------

As she walked in, the tension in my chest released. I hadn't know if she would agree, but I had hoped. I couldn't trust myself to stay professional with her in my house and she needed to be prepared. She looked sexy and pathetic and I was ready to give her a night that she could never forget.

"Go into the living room and get undressed. I want you kneeling in the middle of the rug when I get back."

I turned my back on her and went to the kitchen to pour another drink. When I walked back in, she was naked and kneeling just like I had told her to. I leaned against the door frame and drank in the sight of her.

"Please Dr. Clark, are you going to take this off?"

"From now on you will call me Justin or sir. I'm no longer your doctor. But yes, I promise you I will take that off of you and make you feel immense pleasure. But you will obey me, and you need to prove to me that I can trust you to do that. Do not speak or beg unless I tell you. Do not move unless I tell you. And you will not cum until I let you. You lied to me once, I expect you will not make a similar mistake again. If you do not follow these rules, there will be consequences. You can leave at any time but you will leave with the belt on and unsatisfied."

She looked down at her lap dejected and nodded her head slightly.

"Yes... Sir" she whispered. Hearing her call me that, it drove me crazy.

I sat down in my chair.

"Crawl to me"

She crawled awkwardly over to kneel in-between my legs. Her tits dangling and swaying with her movements. I let her sit there a moment while I sipped my drink. This was really happening, all my fantasies from the past week come to life and I was going to take my time. I'd never done this with a patient; lots of experience doing this with people from meetups, even my co-workers.. but never a patient. I felt a little disgusted with myself, but I knew I couldn't stop now. Besides, I said it myself, I was no longer in her doctor.

I set my drink down and reached out to brush her hair out of her face and wipe the tears away. She couldn't stop crying and it only turned me on more. Slowly, I undid my zipper and pulled my cock out, hard and ready. She looked up at me with her big, beautiful eyes. She was scared, but I could tell she was excited too.

"Suck it" I commanded.

She was so hesitant as she leaned toward me. The minute her tongue touched me I gasped. I had been picturing her in this position all week and I knew I wouldn't last long, but this was just the first act of the night. She started sucking me. I let her lead and get comfortable while I stroked her head. Once she started speeding up I fisted her hair and forced her down on to my dick until she started gagging. I let her come up for air.

"You are going to deep throat my cock and I'm going to cum in your mouth. Relax your throat."

She nodded her head and put her mouth back on me. God she felt so good. I forced her head down again and got further this time.

"Good girl, now try to breath around it" she tried and got a few breaths in before she gagged again. I lifted her up and watched her spit stick to me. It was gorgeous. I did this a few more times until she could take me all the way down without gagging. Then I took complete control and sped the pace up until her head was bobbing up and down on my cock.

"You're such a good little girl, taking my dick all the way down your throat. Your mouth feels so good."

My words got to her, because I felt her groan around me. It sent me over the edge and I pumped my hips up into her. I went deeper than before, her lips touching the base of me. My load went straight down her throat as my dick twitched in her mouth. She started choking on it and I let her up. She was fucking perfect.

"Now lick it clean"

She looked at me with hatred and desire, leaned forward and licked me off.

I patted her cheek.

"Now go upstairs, first door on the left. Clean yourself up in the bathroom and then kneel next to the bed."

"Dr.. I mean Justin, what else are you going to do to me?" Her eyes were pleading, I knew what she wanted. She was going to have to wait a little while longer.

"I told you no talking unless I tell you."

I hauled her up off her knees and threw her over my lap. Spanking her ass before she could even process. She started fighting me and I forced her hands behind her back. Taking turns smacking each cheek, turning her ass red. I ran my hand down her back and over her bottom, stood her up and kissed her stomach. I could tell she wanted to scream at me, but she didn't. Good, she was learning.

"Now go."

Watching her walk away with my hand prints all over her, I started to get hard again. She was going to be my undoing.

-----------------------------------------------

As I walked up the stairs, throat and ass sore, I questioned my entire life. I've only known this man a week and I was letting him do things to me that I never even dreamed of. These weren't my fantasies, so why did it turn me on so much? I've never thought about being dominated, punished, being fucked in the ass, forced or denied orgasms. But here I was, obeying him like a good little submissive. I kept telling myself that it was just because I wanted the chastity belt off, but I knew that was a lie.

I found the bedroom and the attached bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror and I finally saw what a mess I was. Mascara running down my cheeks and my body coated in sweat from the adrenaline and arousal. I decided to take a quick shower and used the soap that was in there, it smelled like him. I spent a lot of time cleaning around the cage between my legs and my ass. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but best to be prepared. When I got out, I rummaged around and found a brush to make an attempt at my hair. With my face clean and hair down over my breasts, I thought I didn't look too bad.

After I was clean and dry, I knelt down beside the bed with my knees spread apart, hands behind my back, and eyes cast downward. Dom-sub wasn't my fantasy but I wasn't ignorant either.

He walked in a few minutes later, my knees hurting and my nipples peaked through my hair in anticipation. I didn't look up as he walked toward me.

"Look at you, you are beautiful kneeling there waiting for me. Obeying me." He ran his hand over my hair. "I'm going to reward you, but first get on the bed"

I looked up at him and his eyes were full of admiration and lust. He made me feel like the most important girl in the world with that look. I got onto the four poster bed while he turned to get something out of the dresser. When he turned back to me, I could see what was in his hands and my heart fluttered. Rope.

He slowly took my limbs one by one and tied them carefully to each post of the bed and then stood back to admire his work. Arms above my head and my legs spread open, he'd seen me before but I still felt more exposed than ever. This, I knew, was different. Like he said, I wasn't his patient anymore. What was I then? His plaything? His whore? His... Lover?

He pulled a key out of his pocket and held it up.

"I'm going to unlock it, but remember my rule about begging? Tell me so I know you understand."

"No talking or begging unless you tell me to... Sir"

"That's my good girl." And he reached down and I heard a click. He pulled the belt off of me. When the cold air hit my vulva, I gasped. Liquid dripped down onto my ass.

"Look at you, you are so wet and needy. Your poor pussy has been aching for me since yesterday." Running a finger over my slit, I moaned. Then I watched him suck my juice off his finger. It was erotic, watching him relish the taste of me.

He turned back to the dresser and brought out a butt plug. It was about the same width as the one he put in me the day before, but longer and thicker throughout, like a cylinder with two tapered ends. I watched as he knelt on the bed between my legs. He rubbed lube on my ass and then slowly, put his finger inside.

"Baby, relax. You're still so tight down there and I don't want to hurt you." I did as he asked, I was getting better at it. All of his "training" on my ass, was working. He slipped two fingers in and slowly moved in and out. I was over waiting, I needed more.

"Please Justin, please" I whispered. I suddenly felt a sting on my tit. He had slapped me! Before I could react, he slapped the other one. Then he took my nipple in between his fingers and pinched hard. I cried out.

"What did I say about begging, Riley?"

I gasped out "I'm s-s-sorry, n-n-no beg...ahh... No begging!" He released me, pulled his fingers out of my ass and started lubing up the plug. As he pushed it inside, I felt myself being stretched wide. Burning arousal flooded my senses. He let the wide part sit there in my ass while he gazed at me. I tried very hard not to whimper at him to push it in. Finally he let it slip past my sphincter and I sighed in relief.

I felt so full down there and I needed to cum so badly. I wanted beg him for his dick, but I had learned my lesson. I looked down to see him rubbing his hard length and I bit my bottom lip. He was so big and remembering what he felt like inside of me had me shaking. I watched as he lined himself up with my pussy and rubbed his tip down my core. I felt how wet I was and just that touch almost sent me over the edge.

"You're going to cum so hard for me. Your pussy is going to squeeze me so tight, I can't fucking wait."

And he thrust all the way in. I was stuffed fuller than I'd ever been and I could feel my orgasm coming. He thrust hard again and I cried out. I was almost there. He pulled all the way out.

"Now cum for me."

With a slap on my tit, he slammed back in. I fell apart. A gutteral cry came out from deep inside of me and I felt a gush of liquid coat him. Waves of pleasure washed over me and kept coming as he continued to fuck me hard. I saw stars as he kept thrusting and my orgasm kept going. Just as soon as I was coming down, another one started to build.

"Oh my god oh my god Justin..." I kept moaning his name as I felt myself getting closer to the edge. He leaned over me and grabbed the top of my head with both hands to help push me into him, matching his thrusts. He growled into my ear

"You're so fucking tight down there with that plug up your ass. Your pussy is so fucking wet, I can feel it throbbing around me."

I came apart again from his words, I screamed as his thrusts came faster. Then he groaned and I could feel hot liquid coating the inside of me. It felt amazing. I had never had sex like that. I had never felt so complete. I didn't think that being tied down and at his mercy could make me feel powerful, but it did.

He got up, pulled out of me and watched as cum dripped out. I moaned.

"You like feeling my cum inside of you?" I nodded. "Good, because I'm going to make sure you take it in all three holes like the greedy little girl you are."

He laid down in between my legs and licked me. I gasped. I was so sensitive down there, his tongue felt amazing.

"Mmmm you're delicious."

Then he started worshiping my clit and cunt with his tongue. My head fell back in ectasy. He alternated rubbing the flat, rough part of his tongue on my clit and sucking me. His arms wrapped around my thighs, pulling me into his face. He kept me right at the edge the entire time, knowing when to pause, when to speed up. Right when I was about to cum, he stopped.

"No cumming until I tell you, remember?" I whimpered in response and he got off the bed. He released the restraints on my legs and loosening the rope on my wrists.

"On your knees" he commanded.

12