The Doctor's Appointment

Story Info
A doctor and a patient feel an intense attraction.
4k words
4.35
19.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You seem worried, though you don't need to be. In the few months that we've done this, I've repeated the procedure many many times. It's a hassle, but my job is to help people, and that's what I'm going to do with you. I read your file, staring at the details of your medical history. You're still young, still not burdened by many chronic illnesses. You stated to the nurse that you're suffering from a few symptoms of the pandemic - a sore throat, sniffles - nothing bad enough to indicate anything, but we need to be careful, and I'm glad you know that.

I give a nod to the nurse, letting her know I'm ready for you. She heads out of the door without a second glance, and goes to grab you. I hear her call you, asking you to head in through the back entrance. You enter, and open the door as you sit in front of me, your face covered in a mask. I couldn't help but notice how stunning you are. You look like you take care of yourself. Even though you're ill, your eyes are magnificent, covered in light mascara, which emphasized your long lashes. You're wearing a simple dress, and as you take off your coat, I can't help but stare at your body. "Hello doctor." You say, blushing at me.

Oh? I think, feeling curious. Could it be that you're immediately feeling the same attraction as me? It wasn't rare for me to get this kind of reaction from women. Being a rich doctor didn't hurt, either. I was unmarried, still working on my career, and I appreciated when women glanced at me, their eyes stroking me from head to toe as they took in my short black hair, the framed glasses on top of my turquoise eyes, my lips that curved slightly when I focused on them. They love when I give them the entirety of my undivided attention. You were already leaning slightly into me, though we had to keep our distance.

"Hello." I say calmly, like I haven't noticed anything at all. "You're here today for a corona swap, aren't you?" I swiveled back in my chair, and grabbed the testing kit I needed.

"Yes." You say, though I can tell you're feeling really shy. "Where's my usual physician? I've never seen you here before."

"She's currently on maternity leave." I explain. "I'm taking over for a few months, the letter we sent out must've not gotten to you."

You nod, your fingers fidgeting in your seat. "I must have missed it, I just moved."

I nod, at least you're not freaking out about it, like some of the other patients I've had earlier today. You continue: "I've had a runny nose and a sore throat, and my work told me to get the day off and get tested. Thank you for seeing me so soon." You're polite, and I like that. I can sense submissive behaviour in you, something that I've seen in so many women before you, women that I fucked during the weekend when I had some spare time, though I was always interrupted by emergency calls at the hospital.

"These are mild symptoms, but you're young, so the virus could definitely not show as well as in elderly patients." I say patiently, taking the swab out with gloved hands.

You blush, taking in the compliment, not realizing that I've already seen your age on your medical file. "Hah. I'm not that young, but thanks." You say nervously. It was hard to tell whether or not you were nervous about the procedure or nervous about me touching you, I was hoping it was the latter. It would be nice to get some steam off after such a long day.

"I'm about to begin. It's not going to hurt, but be a little uncomfortable." I rest my finger on your chin, and lift your head up to study you closely.

Our faces were close to each other... very close. I could feel you tense, your body completely rigid as I placed my fingers on you. It was through a glove, but you could feel the warmth of my hands, and I know you wondered how it would feel somewhere else. One hand on your shoulder and the other on your chin, I tilt your head up, and your eyes stare at me as you let me place my hands on you. You gulp, feeling everything just from these simple methodical touches. If I can get you all riled up like this just by examining your face... I can't help but wonder what would happen if I really had my way with you.

I place the swab inside your nostril, pressing it in. Once, twice, three times, four. You wince, and I stare at you compassionately. I know how much it can hurt. When we're done, I place it in the sleeve with your name and health card ID labelled. I'm a little disappointed by how quick the procedure is, I would've liked my way with you a bit more.

"I'm surprised it's my family physician doing this rather than the lab." You say, a little confused.

"We've all been trained and are fine with doing the procedure despite the risks, it's okay." I say. "I'm going to go get the test immediately, just so you can feel a little more at ease. Would you mind waiting around 15 minutes?"

You nod. "Should I just wait here?"

I smirk slightly, not able to help myself. "Yes, please make yourself comfortable." You blush slightly as I exit, and I head immediately to the lab next door.

I lean against the frame, staring at the blushing girls working at the lab as they nod, taking my sample from me. It takes as long as I expected, and head back to you as soon as I get the result. I can't help but feel attracted to you, and I want to know so much about you... especially what you're like in the bedroom. I can smell a submissiveness about you, and it's fascinating for me.

As soon as I enter you pocket your phone like I somehow caught you doing something naughty. I wonder if you were texting your friends about me, telling them about your hot new doctor. I smile as I say, "Good news, miss."

"I'm okay?" I nod as I close the door, and you breathe out a huge sigh of relief. "I'm so glad they've developed faster testing, I would've had to stay away from my elderly father for another week."

I wholeheartedly agree, since now I'll be able to touch you more than I could before. Only if you want to, that is. "Is there anything else I can help you with, or are we done for today?" I ask, hoping that it's the former.

You furrow your eyebrows, like you're trying to think of anything at all. "Um... last time my doctor said I'll need a breast examination, and a repeat pap."

I had to exercise my whole body to stop myself from grinning ear to ear. You seemed to have come up with two problems that required me to touch your most intimate spots. How crafty of you. I nod, "That would be okay, I still have another 15 minutes penciled in for you."

You blush. "What do I do? I haven't had one in so long."

I pull out my drawer and hand you a disposable blue hospital gown, and tell you to take off your top, including your bra, and when you're done putting the gown on to knock on the door for me to re-enter. You bite your lip and agree, so I head out, my head swimming in how I imagined your body. A few minutes later, I hear a light knock on the door, and I poke my head in, seeing you lying on the bed like I told you to.

"Ready?" I ask. You nod again submissively. "I'll have to take off my gloves for this exam, just so I can feel the lumps a little better, is that okay?" I ask. It's complete bullshit, the gloves are designed to be as thin as possible, but I craved my skin against yours, and wanted to see how you would react. You agree, and I walk up to you eagerly. I ask you to raise your arms above your head, and smile in appreciation to your recently shaved armpits. I start to do a thorough breast examination, feeling the soft skin press against mine as I explore the different parts of your beautiful breasts, exactly how I imagined it.

You wiggle a little, and I can't help but want to tease you slightly. Not enough that it would scare you, but to test your limits, see how much you want me to explore you. I graze my fingers against your nipple, enough that it would be considered an accident. You gasp, your mouth opened in a wide 'O'. You hadn't expected the sensation, and when I do it again to the other nipple, your body leans forwards in my hands, craving more. I want to comply so desperately, but I wouldn't want to do anything too suspicious.

Instead, I lean closer to you, my face inches from your body. "Just trying to check for any blemishes that could be a carcinoma." I explain.

You nod, like this made a whole lot of sense. Instead of checking your perfect skin, I lift my mask off of my face, and my breath is hot against your body as I explore it. As soon as I reach your nipple, I can see it harden beneath me. You're squirming again, unused to all the teasing. The same happens to the other one, and I grin to myself since you're unable to see my expression. A second later I pull my mask up, unable to think of anything else I can do with your breasts, and feel extremely disappointed by my lack of imagination.

You look a little upset as well, sad that I was no longer exploring those sensitive mounds of yours. At least we still have one more exam... I can't wait to feel how wet you are already.

"No lumps and bumps, miss. You're completely fine." I say, smiling.

You smile back at me, your eyes heated and glazed. "Should we move on to the next exam?" I ask, knowing you'll agree right away. "I'll keep my gloves off for this one, I hope that's okay." You nod at me without a second thought and I tie you up on the stirrups, lifting your legs expertly as I did so. I wonder if you've ever been tied up by a man before, and it's something I desperately wanted to do to you. You blush furiously as your eyes widen, realizing you're completely at my mercy. "It's okay, I've done this many times before." I smile gently, and you nod, though your hands are over your face in embarrassment.

I'll take my sweet time at this. Your blushing face is just too good for me to contain myself. I pull your panties down gently. Yes, you're supposed to have to do that yourself, but I wanted to see what you were wearing, and you didn't disappoint. Those lacey black panties of yours... it's like you knew what you were signing up for today. I need to hide my erection now, I'm getting too excited, and the tight medical pants aren't doing a great job in hiding it properly. It's good your eyes are closed, unaware of how your body was making me react.

The trail of cum that appears when I take your panties off is enough for me to confirm exactly what I had expected. You were feeling incredibly horny from my touches, though this was far more than I had imagined. I eagerly place a finger against your hole, feeling the wetness soak me completely. It's hot and gooey against my cold fingers, and you flinch a little at the difference in temperature. I wonder if you know how wet you are, and whether or not you were embarrassed because you didn't want me to find out. If so, you shouldn't have asked for a pap test.

Speaking of, I had totally forgotten to get the swab I needed. How unprofessional of me. My finger leaves your vagina, and you seem a little disappointed by the disappearance. I finger the drawer and pull out a pap smear kit. I return to you in an instant, and lean my face as close as possibly to your cunt, trying to see every single detail of it. You squirm underneath me, unable to take my breath against your body again. I pull your lips apart, and can see every fold and detail of your cunt. The look of you spread wide open on the bed is too much for me to handle, and my cock pulses in my scrub in response. Ah, I need you bad.

I stick the swab inside you in one smooth motion, and I know it's not nearly enough sensation for you. It's thinner than a finger, afterall. You clench hard at it with the sensation of something foreign up there, and I swirl the broom around, touching the circle of your cervix. When I'm done, I put the swab inside the preservative, and go back to your cunt immediately.

It's still so wet and shiny, and I want to keep you in this position forever. Unfortunately, I had to take your legs off of the stirrups and put your panties back on, though I do all of this as slow as possible, still savoring all of your responses. You finally take your hands off of your face, knowing that I was finished with all the exams.

"You've been very good, miss. You'll be contacted with the results of your pap within two weeks." I say with my back against you.

"Oh, great." You say a little breathlessly. The effect I had on you... it's killing me inside.

"Please let the receptionist know if you have any additional questions." I say as I wash your wetness off of my fingers. How unfortunate. "Have a nice day."

The disappointment in your face at that very moment made me want to pounce on you and claim you as my own. I don't, though, and open the door of the room. "After you change your clothes you can head out on your own."

You nod, and I close the door behind me. I lean against the wall immediately, breathing heavily. The effect you have on me... it's never happened with anyone before. It's intoxicating. I'm an idiot for not doing anything more about it. Too worried about my integrity to take what I want. I head to my office close by and breathe in and out, trying to think of everything except for the way your body felt underneath my fingers. It was supposed to be clinical and the opposite of sexual, but everything you did was hot for me. Too hot.

It takes me a few minutes to finally calm my body down, and I head out into the hallway, about to see my next patient. It's very unfortunate that at that very moment, you head out of the room, and we stare at each other, the chemistry between us palpable.

"Doctor..." You say, and before you can finish, I slam you against the wall and place my mouth against yours. I'm worried the first second, realizing what I've done, how my body lost control like that. But as soon as you start responding to me, your moan sounding against my lips, I take charge, my body pressed against yours as I push further, my tongue invading the inside of your mouth. Your eyes, which were wide at first, immediately close, and your fingers are digging into my hair, exploring more of it, more of me.

I separate from you, realizing anyone could walk in on us at any second. You still have my saliva against my lips, and your sex eyes are more than I can handle. You bite your lip, wondering what to say next. Before you can though, I hold onto your hand, and pull you to my office, closing the door behind me. With a 'click' from my lock, I see your eyes widen as you wonder what I have planned for you. "I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself." I say, and you nod, fully understanding where I was coming from.

"Could you feel... could you feel how wet I was?" It's hard for you to get the words out, and I chuckle at how shy you are.

I nod, admitting the truth. "It got me so hard thinking about it, feeling you underneath me like that."

You blush furiously. "I'm such a slut."

I laugh. "Is that such a bad thing?" Before you can answer, I sit you down on my desk, which I'm glad I had just cleared out earlier that day. You immediately place your arms on my shoulder, your eyes even more heated than before. I continue our kiss passionately with my fingers trailing the different parts of your body, but mainly focusing on your waist. Your hand automatically goes to my hair again, pulling it as you moan and wiggle.

"Stop moving or I'll spank you." I saw, grinning. The look in your eyes made me want to do it just to see more of your reaction.

"Spank me?" You ask, a mix of fascination and shock in your voice.

"I keep my promises." I say before I put my mouth on yours again. You're even more reactive than before, groaning as your hips move forwards instinctively. I love how reactive you are to everything, it's really getting me going. I part from you as I suck and nibble on your neck, tasting you completely. It's something I wasn't able to do earlier, and I'm fully taking advantage of it. You still haven't buttoned up your shirt properly, and I'm able to take it off you without a second thought. You don't even blush this time, knowing that I've already seen all the dirty parts of you. I put a nipple in my mouth, unable to stop myself as I suck, hard. You grasp harder on my hair, pulling it as you moan out loud. I worry for a second that the neighboring doctors sharing a wall with me would hear you, but the thoughts are washed away from my head as I feel your nipple harden immediately. You're so ready.

I flick my tongue over and over against it, and then move onto the next nipple, my hand still playing with the one I had abandoned. You squirm more, and I stop, my eyes glaring at you as I tsk. "Are you moving again?" I say, one eyebrow arched.

"No..." You say breathlessly.

"Are you lying to me?" I ask again.

"I can't stop myself." You blush. "My body just moves on its own. I want you, doctor."

"I guess I can't blame you for that." I move again, and this time I pull your panties off of you again, tossing it to the corner of the room. You gasp at how quickly I move, demonstrating how much I need you as well. "I'm so fucking hard for you." I say.

You smile, fully enjoying the fact that you have the same effect on me. You play with the band around my scrub pants, and then pull it down completely along with my boxer briefs. You gasp out loud as my dick springs up, demonstrating how much you really get me going. "Like what you see?" I ask jokingly, but the heat in your eyes shocked me a little as you nod.

"Very much." You start to stroke me, your small hands grasping me from the base to the tip over and over. I hiss, and put your breast in my mouth again, making you moan and grip me harder. "Doctor... stop teasing me." You complain.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently, like I have no idea what you desperately need.

"Fuck me already." You say. "I'm clearly wet enough!"

"You're such a greedy girl." I say, and place my fingers against your lips. Ah, you're more than ready for me. The fluid was already soaking your thighs, and your swollen mound, even more than before, is pulsing out of control, begging you to put something inside. Just what I want in a woman. I move even closer to you, and you let go of my dick, knowing what's coming next. I place my dick against you, the head right at the edge of entering.

"It's good you're on birth control pills, huh?" I say, grinning. "I'm going to have to prescribe you some more." You're distracted at that, and when I fully thrust in, you almost scream from the sensation.

"Oh my fucking god!" You say, and I have to close my eyes at the feel of your cunt surrounding my dick, so much that it feels like you're choking me. How are you so fucking tight? It must be all the swelling... the neediness. And the milking sensation, like you're begging for me to cum inside you already, wanting my cum soaking up your insides.

Your hands are all over my back as you claw at me, pulling me forwards as you meet my every thrust. I place my mouth on your ears, licking and biting them while continuing to thrust. I whisper, "You're going to have to try to be more quiet."

"I... I can't." You say, unable to say much else. Don't worry, I fully understand. I put my index and middle finger in your mouth, stopping you from making more sounds. You bite down immediately on me, loving a new way to express how much this fucking is driving you crazy. I wonder absent-mindedly how long it has been since you've been fucked. Based on how tight you are, it seems you've been needing it for quite a while now.

I groan out loud as you milk me even harder, and knowing that your hands are pulling me close enough that you won't fall if I let go, I put my other hand on your clit, rubbing it in circles. You bite down on my fingers even harder, and I increase the speed, timing it perfectly with every thrust. You lose control at that, and moan my name into my fingers as you cum, squeezing me so tight it feels like I'm going to pop out of you. The wetness that squirts out of you is completely out of control, and it drenches my desk completely. I'm going to have quite some fun cleaning that up.

12