The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 07 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged a little, and turned my head, puckering my lips to spit the taste out, but he put two fingers on my lips. "Don't do that," he said sternly. "The tasssssste will passssss." This last was spoken directly into my ear, and the hissing sibilants caused my whole body to quiver, the small hairs on my arms and neck standing up. And then, allowing his hands to roam all over my body, he began to chant. Now, I think that most people would have guessed that he was speaking Latin. I, of course, did not speak that language; but I have HEARD it spoken (and sung) every Sunday for most of my life, and I can tell you with some authority that I did not recognize a single word that he uttered. But after a minute, he put his mouth next to my ear (while his fingers were busy pinching and pulling my nipples), and he said: "Lord Ssssssatan will allow me to possssessss you!"

The hissing in my ear affected me more than I can tell you. I contracted the muscles in my belly, causing me to pick up my knees, doubling over as an incredibly intense shiver seized my whole being, and he took a step into me, moving his hands down to grasp me by the waist as he pulled my nude body into his equally naked form. Instinctively, my legs went around his waist to try to relieve the tension on my wrists and arms. When had he taken off his clothes? But, of course, he had simply pulled his robe apart in the front... and he was still wearing it, though loosely. Something was different about him, though. His skin was slippery and firm and hard and soft, all at the same time; and it was jointed... almost as if he had scales.

I stared up into his face as he looked down on me with evil eyes; then he put his lips back to my ear and hissed, one long Sssssssss, that again caused my body to buck and strain; and his tongue darted inside. But... it wasn't a human tongue that slithered into my aural canal; it was something long and slender and wiggling. As he pulled back away from my face again, I saw it happen. The pupils of both his eyes darkened, and the irises flattened and lengthened into long, vertical ellipses. His eyes, his face, his body! He was turning into a snake!

But it wasn't just that! Oh, how can I tell you? It was all so impossible! His arms were around me, but they were snakes, too! I opened my mouth to scream, but he kissed me... hard! How could he kiss me with such strong, warm lips, when snakes don't even HAVE them?! And his tongue was invading my mouth... but it was yet another snake! And now his snake of a cock was slithering into my open pussy, crawling up and up, exploring the burrow it wished to call its home! It throbbed and jerked, and it slinked in and glided back out, wriggling and writhing, only to fling itself back into the deepest part of my body!

I have never felt so utterly helpless! My shoulders ached, my arms and hands were completely useless. Just as I resolved to use my feet and legs to kick the vile creature that was raping my pussy and my mouth, I felt yet another snake, this one the size of a finger, pushing into my ass... wiggling, crawling, inching ever deeper... and I couldn't help locking my ankles tighter around his middle, holding on for dear life. My thoughts were frantic. But flooding my mind was a single, overwhelming reality. I was about to cum!

Throughout my upbringing, my greatest secret was that I didn't believe. Oh, I was a very good student in parochial school... and I learned all the things that they taught, but in the back of my mind, those things just didn't exist. No devil. No hell. I DID believe in heaven, or at least a form of it, because I had been living there ever since I'd met Terry. But now... what if they'd been right all along? This man had the power to chant a few words in a really strange language and turn into snake! He had vowed to enslave me!

Suddenly, I got this strange thought in my head. If I allowed this oncoming orgasm it claim me, then HE would be able to fulfill his prophecy and make me his! I couldn't let that happen! But, oh my gosh, he was pushing all my buttons just the way I'd always fantasized about! This "bound and helpless" thing was an immense turn on for me. And... my absolute favorite topic of internet porn (not that I indulged very often) was the old "tentacle monster" thing that the Japanese put in their Hentai websites. Before I met Terry (and once or twice afterwards, though I never told him) I had thought about bondage and rubbed my thighs together experimentally. And now it was happening! I resolved to fight it! And then... I literally said "Oh, fuck it!" (I think I might have said it out loud.) And the climax wrapped itself around me like... well... like a snake.

But this was a really strange sort of orgasm. It was actually more pain than pleasure, and I felt kind of like I did once when I was screwing in a light bulb and I had touched something that shocked me. I didn't want it. I didn't like it.

"Having fun?" a woman's voice interrupted.

My eyes sprang open and I looked over the snake's shoulder (but snakes don't HAVE shoulders!) in time to see yet another tall snake... this one with blonde hair and big boobs. I couldn't very well answer her question because I was yelling "Unh! Unh! Unh!" as my whole being shuddered with convulsive, orgasmic, shock-infused contractions. The rapist-prophet-snake had his head raised, his mouth open in a large groan, as the snake inside my vagina began regurgitating a blast of hot liquid into my cervix. But eventually, he turned and looked at his serpentine companion.

"Where have YOU been?" he asked.

"Taking care of our other guest in an appropriate manner," she cooed. "Nice guy. I like him. He's sweet."

"I've decided to keep this one," he told her; and he pulled back away from me, forcing me to unlock my ankles and swing again by my wrists, as I sought contact with the floor on my tiptoes.

"Oh, Frankie, don't be ridiculous! Leave the poor girl alone! They're both real sweet kids!" She slithered over to me and started fiddling with the leather cuffs. "Lift her up, damn it! I can't get these things undone while there's tension on them!" He wrapped a slithering arm around my middle and lifted me up while the she-snake undid my bonds; and first my right, then my left arms fell limply to my sides. "Whoa!" she yelled as my knees buckled. "You okay? Can you stand up?"

"I ain't kiddin', Gladys," the big snake said gruffly. "I WANT this girl! I've never seen any dame so compliant... so submissive! We could make her do anything! Anything at all! She could help with the beds during the day. And we could make her screw anything that moves during the parties! She's the hottest little fuck-toy I've ever set eyes on!"

"No, Frankie! Now, leave the little girl alone!" He tried to press his point, but she was ignoring him now, propping me up with her snake shoulder and dragging me across the huge room with her snake arms. "Come on, dear; let'ssss get you back to hubby," she hissed kindly.

I leaned into her confidentially, and she put her head next to mine to hear what I had to tell her. "You are a snake," I whispered.

She laughed. "Well, thanks a LOT!"

"No!" I said earnestly. "I don't mean that in a bad way. You're really very nice. It's just that... well... you don't seem to realize it. I thought you should know."

She paused and turned me to face her, then used a long snake finger to lift my right eyelid, and she studied me with her snakey eyes. "What the fuck did he give you?"

"He chanted an incantation," I explained. "I didn't use to believe in that stuff; but now, I think that maybe I'm possessed. He made me cum, and he put me under his power. I think you are, too. Possessed, I mean. He's turned you both into snakes."

She started pulling me along again. "We're almost there. You need to sleep it off."

"You fucked Terry. I saw you."

"I hope you don't mind," she replied. Can snakes blush? "He's really very ssssweet. I tried, but I didn't make him finish. He sssatisfied ME, though. Twice." The sibilant "s" sound in "twice" made me shiver. She pulled back a little to see my eyes. "I bet he'ssss a wonderful lover. You're a really lucky girl."

I gave her snake body a hug. "Yes, I know." I really liked her. I decided not to tell her that I'd been with her husband. But, she knew, of course. Everybody had probably seen him carrying me off the stage. There had been more to it, though, of course. I would tell Terry... just as I'd sworn to do. But no one else would ever know about the feelings her husband and I had briefly shared.

We got to the bed, and I assumed that this was Terry. It looked sort of like Terry... but somebody had turned him into a teddy bear. I tried to tell my new snake friend this, but she seemed completely incapable of comprehending this obvious fact, and she slithered off. I didn't want to think about it anymore, either. I crawled in beside my cuddly, plush husband, snuggled up and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED