The Doctor's Visit

Story Info
A pleasurable bum inspires a visit to the doctor.
4.8k words
4.71
49.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary sat on the examining room table, fidgeting in the scratchy, paper gown they gave her to change into. She always became nervous when visiting the doctor, but now she was doubly so, uncertain as to the reason why she was there. The chill of the room caused her nipples to harden, clearly seen through the thin material. Being bored, and always a bit randy, she rubbed them through the gown and felt herself grow wet, from the naughtiness of the situation as much as the stimulation itself. A sharp knock on the door shocked her out of her fantasies and she heard a voice call in.

"This is the doctor. Are you all changed in there, Ms. Staton?"

"Yes. Come in."

The doctor entered and Mary became even more anxious. It was going to be hard enough talking about this to any doctor, but this one was dreamy. At just over six feet in height, the way his broad shoulders and chest filled out his long, white doctor's jacket suggested a muscular build beneath the crisp blue shirt and matching tie. Mary judged him to be in his mid-thirties, with a firm jaw, just the right amount of stubble and jet black hair, well groomed in a short, but stylish way. She couldn't tell about the eyes, since he was still looking at her chart, in a manilla folder, but the same scan failed to reveal a wedding ring. "Calm yourself down, you naughty girl." She chided herself. "Its not like you don't have a boyfriend."

"Good afternoon. I'm Dr. Richmond. So, what brings you in today, Ms. Staton?"

There were the eyes; a rich, deep mahogany. They communicated both a caring nature and an authoritative intelligence. She would have trusted those eyes with her life, which probably made it appropriate that he was a doctor. Her nipples stiffened even more and she cursed how responsive her body was, knowing that they advertised her attraction in this most inappropriate of circumstances. Her mouth suddenly felt dry and she desperately hoped that she wouldn't stutter. Or faint for that matter.

"Ah, well, its ... ah, hard to say, really. It was my boyfriend who convinced me to come in. Its, um, ... I think there might be something wrong with, ah, with my butt." She could feel the heat of herself turning a bright crimson and wished she could become invisible.

"Your butt?"

He looked at her in such a way that it seemed that he just now began to notice her. At 22, Mary had gotten enough looks that she figured she was at least somewhat attractive. Wavy blond hair framed a slightly plump, round face, from which looked crystalline blue eyes. She was curvy, without being fat, her D-cup boobs currently hidden within the cheap, cloth gown. Her ass, the whole reason for her being there, was said by many an ex-lover to be her best feature. Full and round, it jutted out, topping off her firm, shapely legs. Dr. Richmond had had beautiful, female patients before, but this woman made his cock stir in a way none of the other had and he suddenly looked down at her chart to keep from staring at her.

"Um, well, maybe not my butt, exactly, but something around there."

A heavy pause hung for a moment as Dr. Richmond struggled with the phrasing of his next question. "Why, exactly, did your boyfriend think you needed to see a doctor?"

"Um," It was Mary's turn to pause. "He thinks I'm in the bathroom too much."

"Do you have difficulty when going to the bathroom? Are you constipated?"

"No. That's not it. I can poop just fine, but, well, it just feels so good that I try to do it as much as possible. I guess sometimes I lose track of time and my boyfriend thinks its not normal to spend an hour in the bathroom." She felt hot and figured she must be beet red as she wondered how long this line of questioning would continue.

"It feels good? So good that you just stay in the bathroom and continue pooping? Is this correct?" Dr. Richmond tried to fit these facts into the list of medical issues they might represent, but he kept drawing a blank. Is this really a problem, if it feels good? He continued his questioning, searching for any of the signs and symptoms he was taught in medical school. "Is there any pain associated with passing a stool? Have you seen any blood in your stool? Are your stool solid and well formed?"

"No. No, and yes. In fact, the more solid my, ah, poop is, the better it feels coming out. Its so good that I've even altered some of my eating habits to assure that they are solid. Could you help me with that, Dr. Richmond? That would be great! I'm not sure my boyfriend would be pleased, but I certainly would." The gleam in her eye and joyous smile confused him even more than he already was.

He continued with his questions, but none of them helped to even ascertain that there was a problem, let alone have any idea what this woman was experiencing. In all respects, she seemed to be a healthy, young woman. Having exhausted the history portion of the visit, he decided to get to the physical exam, but found himself having even more trouble keeping his air of professionalism. As he wrapped the blood pressure cuff around her upper arm, his proximity to this vibrant, young woman caused his mind to wander off in disturbingly sexual thoughts.

The smoothness and warmth of her skin felt erotic to him and her scent, mostly the clean soap smell of the freshly showered and a subtle floral odor, was so stimulating that he breathed in lustily. Once he saw the outline of her stiff nipples through the hospital gown, he busied himself by trying to look anywhere else, but he always found himself irresistibly drawn back to promise of those hard nubs, hidden by the flimsiest of garments.

Mary found herself equally uncomfortable under the doctor's hands. His lanky frame seemed to loom over her, making her feel small, as his large hands skillfully touched and prodded her in a clinical, but oddly seductive manner. Talking about the sensations she felt in the bathroom had turned her on enough that she felt the beginning of moisture form from her between her legs. She wondered if the doctor knew why her heart was beating so fast as he pushed her boobs around to lay the cold, flat surface of his stethoscope at various places about her chest.

"Now I'm going to have you lie back. While you're here, I'm going to do a breast exam. I don't see one in your chart from when you were here last and it never hurts to check everything. While you're here, anyway." Dr. Richmond felt slightly bad about taking advantage of his patient like this, but examining a woman's breasts was a legitimate medical procedure. He didn't tell her that there was no real medical reason to do this, but he just had to feel those juicy breasts of hers.

She lay back on the examining table. The back was raised, so she ended up resting at a slight incline. Once she seemed comfortable, he moved the top half of the gown to expose her right breast. Mary had always had sensitive breasts, and she loved having her boyfriend play with them, but she cursed them now. This doctor's hands were strong and purposeful, kneading and pressing on them in a way that was both impersonal and titillating. At different points throughout the exam, his soft skin would graze her now painfully hard nipple and she would have to bite her lip to keep from moaning. Then, apparently satisfied with his exam, he tucked her breast back into the gown and moved to the other side of the table to repeat the process with the left one.

The only thing that allowed her to get through the doctor's expert handling of her boobs was her sincere intention to relive this event when she was finally alone, in her bedroom, with her busy little fingers inside her panties. With that thought, she squeezed her thick thighs together and did her best to stifle any sounds that might give a clue to how turned on she was. Unbeknownst to her, as her blood began to collect in the recesses of her genitalia, making her pussy lips puffy and tingly within the confines of her undergarments, so too was the doctor's blood filling up the erectile tissue of his penis. The doctor blushed slightly himself, thankful for the concealment that his long, white coat provided.

"Er, well, your breasts look great, I mean they feel fantastic. No! Um, I mean they seem fine. Perfect. Um, there's no problems with your breasts." Never had he felt so tonguetied with a patient. He loosened his tie, as beads of sweat formed on his brow and he thought the room seemed just a bit warmer than it should and his pants felt a bit tighter. Relieved to be moving on to other parts of the exam, if only to give his penis a chance to calm down, he returned to a well rehearsed routine of palpating her abdomen, checking her reflexes and the like. Very comfortable with this routine, he was able to regain a measure of his composure, until the only thing left to do was to examine her butt.

"So, um, given the nature of your, ah, problem, I think that I should, ah, do a ... rectal exam." Now it was the doctor's turn to turn a beet red. He mustered the most professional manner he could, but he still could not look her in the eyes and, instead, turned his back on her to wash his hands. "I'll need you to get off the table and, ah, bend over, um, bracing yourself with your hands on the, ah, table."

"What was that, doctor?" The doctor was stammering so badly that he was hard enough to understand, but in addition to that, Mary was experiencing her own distractions. She had never exposed herself to another man. She had fooled around with her boyfriend, but they had never had sex and even when he had played with her boobs, it was almost always with his hands under her shirt. Now, she was about to reveal her most private areas to a very handsome man, that she was alone with, behind closed doors. She knew that he was a professional (he's a doctor for goodness sake!), but still, she found something profoundly naughty about the act. She just wished that she didn't find the idea so exciting.

He turned to face her, having regained some composure, and looked at her while pulling on a powder blue, nitrile glove. "First, get down off the table"

She slid off the table, the gown riding up showing off her milky white legs and a tempting flash of black panties. Dr. Richmond audibly gulped and hunched over in an attempt to disguise his quickly expanding erection. Luckily, she was too caught up in her own rampant fantasies to notice.

"Okay, now turn around to face the table." She eagerly complied, happy to hide her blushing face and still erect nipples. "Place your hands on the table to steady yourself and bend over." There was a moment of silence, both Mary and the doctor lost in their own thoughts. Mary still in half disbelief that this would be the first man to see her naked. The doctor almost breathless at the thought of getting to see the incredible ass of this lovely young woman. Struggling to get his libido back under control, he forced himself to calmly continue talking her through the procedure, while he snapped his other glove on.

"Okay, just stay like that. I'm going to lift the back of your gown up so I can, ah, take a closer look at, um, what may be the, er, problem. If at any point you start to feel uncomfortable, just say the word and we can stop the exam. But, if I'm going to help you, I, ah, think I need to see if there's anything obvious going on." He placed a stool behind her and sat down, his face now mere inches from the round projection of her buttocks.

"I understand, doctor. Do, um, whatever you need to." Mary didn't really know what to expect, but she could barely breath, anticipation gripping her tight.

Nearly breathless himself, Dr. Richmond gingerly took the hem of the gown and lifted it over her full rump, setting it on her lower back, to reveal a perfectly shaped ass, covered with silky, black panties. They stretched tight across the width of her smooth, milky cheeks.

"I'm going to, um, have to take your, ah ..., panties down to, ah, get a good look at your, er, your butt." He used the sleeve of his white coat to wipe some of the sweat that had formed on his brow, while he struggled to keep his hands from shaking.

"Okay." squeaked Mary.

She felt his gloved fingers slip under the elastic band of the panties and start to slowly peel them off her. The feeling of another person removing her underwear was almost too much for her and her already engorged pussy released a gush of fluid, thoroughly lubricating her virgin tunnel. As he continued to pull the sheer, black garment down, past the alabaster skin of her firm thighs, the moisture from her arousal caused the crotch of them to adhere to her wet labium. When they finally did release, the sticky fluid was clearly visible and the feminine scent of her excitement wafted directly into the doctor's face. Desperately wrestling with his own arousal, the evidence of her sexual readiness caused his heart to race and his dick turned to steel in his pants.

As inexperienced as she was, she had yet to realize how obvious her horniness was to the doctor. Which was probably for the best, since she was already wavering between burning embarrassment and animal lust. "Oh, god," she thought, "how long before I can run to the bathroom and masturbate?" She had mentally begun calculating whether she could make it home or if a quick trip to the clinic bathroom would be necessary, when an unprovoked idea arose within her. "Maybe the doctor will touch me?"

She tried to quickly chase the thought out of her mind, but it proved persistent. Numerous scenarios played out in her mind, all distracting her such that she nearly jumped when he actually did touch her. She felt the warmth of his large hands as one was placed on each cheek. It almost seemed that they even gave a slight squeeze of her meaty backside, but she dismissed that as a part of her imagination. As for the doctor, he thought that he had never touched such a perfect ass, its roundness and firmness sending out such tactile sensations that he felt the stiffness in his pants might rip through the fabric with desire. He wished with all his might that he could slap it, just to watch the hypnotic jiggle he knew this would produce.

His hands spread her butt cheeks apart, his line of sight looking directly at her light brown, delicately puckered sphincter and the swollen and moist pussy lips below it. A few wisps of fine, blonde hairs surrounded her pristine orifices. The sight so mesmerized Dr. Richmond that he spent a few seconds just gazing at her lovely backside, nostrils flaring to take in the erotic scent of the nectar from her loins.

"Is, ah, everything okay back there?" As horny as Mary was, she took the doctor's silence as a bad sign.

"Ah, no! You're fantastic! I mean, ah, well, it all looks normal back here." Mary's concern shocked him out of his own distinctly unprofessional thoughts. Forcing himself back into a clinical frame of mind, he began to actually evaluate Mary's butt. "I don't see any rashes or skin lesions. No indication of hemorrhoids. I don't see anything out of the ordinary."

He then realized what his next step had to be. "Mary, I'm going to need to perform a digital rectal exam, which means I, um, need to, ah, put my finger in your butt." Just saying it made him blush anew and he realized that he would have to excuse himself to jerk off in the bathroom if his erection got any more uncomfortable.

"Ah, okay, doctor. Will it hurt?"

"You might feel some discomfort, but not much. And I'll go slow. Just let me know if its too painful and I can stop, but I really need to see if I can feel anything inside." He reluctantly stood up, prying his eyes away from the beautiful woman in front of him, and walked to a counter in the examination room. Opening a drawer, he retrieved a tube of KY Jelly and applied a liberal amount to the index finger of his right hand. Returning to Mary, he stood close to her, placing one of his hands on her low back to brace himself.

"This will feel a little cold at first, but it should warm up right away." With that warning, he moved his finger in a counter-clockwise motion around her sphincter, smearing the lubricant over the sensitive area. Mary shuddered with pleasure as the motions of his finger send tingles of delight throughout her body.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" Dr. Richmond froze where he was, worried about her reaction.

"Oh, god, yes. Oh, please keep doing that, doctor! That's the feeling, that's why I stay in the bathroom." Without thinking, she arched her back and widened her stance, further exposing her rectum and soaking twat.

Mary's reaction was so dramatic that Dr. Richmond snatched his hand away from her asshole like it was on fire. Mary gave a disappointed whine and said, "What's wrong, doctor? Why did you stop?"

"Um, ah, I, ah, just didn't expect, ah, your ... response. Are you, *gulp*, okay?"

"I'm fine. Great, in fact! I don't know what you're doing back there, but that's the feeling I get when I go to the bathroom. Or close enough, anyway." She stayed bend over the exam table, back still arched, her tan, puckered sphincter twitching in excitement. To Dr. Richmond, it almost looked as if it were winking at him, a coconspirator in secret knowledge. Turning to look at him, she smiled in undisguised joy. "I think you found the issue."

She giggled and the doctor felt profoundly unprofessional. All he wished to do in that moment was to unleash his aching stiffy from the confines of his pants and take this sexy young woman, right here and now, on the exam table. "Why are you all hunched over, doctor?"

Her voice sounded so innocent as she asked her simple question that he felt doubly guilty in lying to her. "Um, its just some back pain. I'll, ah, sit down." He awkwardly sat down on the stool, to hide the throbbing bulge that announced his wicked thoughts. Briefly considering if he could make an exit and remove himself from this uncomfortable situation, he ultimately discounted the idea, knowing that, not only would he have to come up with some plausible explanation, but also walk out of the room, exposing his erection to his patient. Resolving to finish the exam, he rolled the stool back into position, his face once again so close to her perfect backside that it was all he could do to resist the urge to bury his face in it and wash her most private areas with his tongue.

"Okay, Mary, I'm going to, ah, try this again. Try to, um, stay still." He tried to keep his voice from cracking and his persistent, naughty thoughts at bay, while he reapplied the lube to his finger.

"Sure thing, doc." Her voice had brightened considerably with anticipation of having her butt hole stimulated further. She laid her head down to rest on the padded surface of the exam table and braced her bare feet on the cold floor in expectation of the intrusion.

Placing one of his large, gloved hands on her left butt cheek, he spread it out forcefully, bringing the still twitching anus into view. Once again, he started by pressing and massaging the darker skin around her opening. He felt the firm hamstring muscles of her thighs tighten and could hear soft moans and heavy breathing coming from her. When he decided that her virgin asshole was sufficiently prepared, he put the tip of his finger at the center of her sphincter ring and pushed in.

Her rectum accepted the invading digit eagerly, almost sucking it in. Mary started to moan louder and Dr. Richmond could hear her murmuring, "Oh, fuck, oh god, oh, oh, god, yes..." under her breath. She became so wet that he could see her moisture collecting on her puffy pussy lips and even on her inner thighs. He continued to shove his fat index finger into her rectum until it was all the way inside her. Once his finger was snug in her butt, he began to swirl it around, feeling the inner lining of her colon for any irregularities.

This is the act that sent Mary over the edge. The excitement of the situation, and the anal stimulation that the doctor's thick finger was providing, caused the orgasm that had been slowly building to boil over, sending her into a paroxysm of ecstasy. She nearly screamed out in pleasure, just barely preventing the other patients from hearing by mashing her face into the exam table to muffle herself. Her anal sphincter clamped down hard, gripping the doctor's finger with a strength that the doctor had never experienced. Completely engulfed in Mary's bliss, Dr. Richmond lost all sense of professionalism and clinical judgement, and started to finger fuck her ass, relentlessly moving his finger in and out of her spasming butt hole.

12