The Doctor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here ..." she said stretching a hand towards him.

Billy leaned down to kiss her. Their eyes closed as their lips touched. "Mmmm" they both moaned as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. As their tongues dueled Susan squeezed his ass and pulled him hard against her. Billy's erection pressed firmly against the pregnant woman's soaked shorts.

The couple kissed hungrily each grinding their excited sex organs against each other. The two soon to be lovers broke apart, knowing that they needed to undress, especially Billy; he didn't want belly cream on his clothes.

"Get these off," Susan muttered, trying to remove her shorts. Billy grabbed the waistband of her shorts and quickly yanked them off her body.

Billy stood before his naked mother. He looked on her face, flushed with arousal, before allowing his eyes to take in her magnificent body. Her tits were swollen -- ripe, firm melons, capped with hard dark, red nipples. Her breast and swollen belly shone with the sheen of perspiration. The junction of her thighs was covered with a mass of auburn hair and gave off a musky smell. The smell coming from her pussy was driving him crazy. It made him want to growl, bite into her, and mate with her.

Susan was a bit embarrassed at the state of her pubis. She usually preferred the natural look, and wondered if her shaggy pussy hair would repulse him. Once she saw the way he looked at it, she knew he loved it!

Smiling, she spread her legs wide again and watched his face as she dipped a finger into her sex, stirring her opening like a simmering pot. Once her finger was coated with her juice she raised it to Billy's lips. She was delighted to watch her finger quickly disappear into his mouth. Once the finger was licked clean she smiled up at him.

"Taste me" was all she said; he slowly sank to his knees between her spread thighs. Billy had never eaten a woman's pussy before; in fact this was a new plateau for him and he wondered what the cello player's pussy looked like.

"Uhhh" Susan moaned as she felt him plant a light kiss on her sex. He kissed her again, harder this time before lightly licking between the open lips of her vulva. The light butterfly touches that he was delivering to her made her toes curl. He was truly a virgin and this was all new to him. Right now she needed more than teasing so she began her instructions: "Lick it!" and he complied by giving her pussy a light, quick lick the length of her opening.

"Harder" and he didn't hold back! She coached him as best she could in her current state of hyper arousal. He did well enough for his first time, but it wasn't enough.

She knew what she needed. "Stand up, Baby," she said.

Rising, Billy wiped his face.

Reaching over her swollen belly she began to unbutton his pants as she lay on the love seat. "Show it to me" she said, once his pants were undone.

Billy shoved his pants and underwear down, allowing his erection to spring free of his Jockeys. He had a growth of hair all around his stiffly standing 7-inch erection that oozed precum.

Taking it in her right hand she slowly jacked it. She had always loved playing with cocks. Toying with them, sucking them, fucking them, watching them go from limp to stiff. She loved cocks. She pulled his limb, making him straddle her on the couch so that his huge member was inches from her face.

Snaking her tongue out, she curved it along the underside of his cock as she guided him into her mouth. "Mmmmm ..." she moaned, sending vibrations along his tool that shot to his brain.

"Ahhhhh ..." Billy moaned, shivering. Slurping on his erection the over-heated woman treated the kid to a mini-blowjob. She just needed a taste and didn't want him to shoot yet. Before removing her mouth off his cock she sucked him all the way done to his pubes -- almost sending him over the edge. "Ahhh ... oh, shit ..." He moaned, his hands locked on the back of her head. With a loud POP, she backed his saliva covered joint off her mouth.

What followed was inevitable. Her cunt was so wet it seemed to swallow him. He thrust harder each time, eliciting a grunt from his mom. It was a sound that he was growing to love. Susan was lost in a world of white light. She knew that her eyes were open but she couldn't see. She was standing under the wave as it came crashing down upon her.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" She screamed as her pussy contracted in climax. Billy felt her muscles tighten on his cock and he pummeled it hard up inside her. Susan sobbed and squeezed him tight against her body. She came so hard her legs were numb.

* * *

Breathing was all there was, and it was quiet. Her cell started ringing and Billy had to tell her. "Mom, your phone ..."

Only partly conscious, she spoke only a few words, but mostly just listened. Gil was excited, telling her the good news. His application for a teaching position at Harvard Medical School had been approved!!! He could start almost immediately. That is, after he got a good night's sleep. Billy slowly walked back to his room, leaving Susan naked, babbling happily into the phone.

Next week he had his audition. He and Beethoven were ready. He had a good chance of being accepted, his violin teacher told him, and he could devote his life to playing with the symphony. His mother's needs were Gil's responsibility. Best of all, Billy would be sitting in the orchestra, directly opposite the cellist!