The Dogging Wife

Story Info
Annie is taken dogging by her husband but there's twist!
7.8k words
4.67
34k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieJames
AnnieJames
247 Followers

Chapter 1 - Our First Dogging Experience

Annie is a very beautiful 42-year-old woman. She looks after herself where her appearance was concerned. Especially on weekdays as she's an office manager. She has perfect shoulder-length blonde hair, only ever wears a little makeup, and is always dressed immaculately in a shirt, skirt, and jacket. Just a little about for stature she's tall at 5ft 10in and has large breasts, 36F to be precise, that usually stretch the buttons on her shirt to breaking point.

She is the perfect wife and we are still very sexually active after 20 years together. She's always up for fun, and we experimented with all sorts of sexual positions and fantasies.

As we tried different role plays and fantasies, I noticed what turned her on the most were fantasies involving exhibitionism and voyeurism. She would get extremely wet when she read stories or I described situations involving her getting naked in public. We would watch porn together and I would slide my cock in and out of her sopping-wet pussy as we watched. She would even cum while sucking my cock if she imagined a stranger was watching us.

As we explored this fantasy together I began to notice that what sent her over the top was when she imagined she was being watched by a group of men as she stripped and exposed herself to them, her breasts, her arse, and most of all her pussy. She loved the thought of putting on a show for them, squeezing her boobs and parting her pussy lips, touching herself, and eventually finger fucking herself until she orgasmed in front of them.

She loved the idea of the men getting more and more aroused, getting their cocks out and wanking as they stared at her beautiful tits and neatly trimmed pussy. She also loved the thought of putting on a live sex show for them, with me fucking her hard from behind or her sucking me off until she made me cum over her pretty face and large soft breasts. It was clear she was an exhibitionist and got off on the power of arousing men to the point where they couldn't control themselves anymore and could do nothing but spill spunk on the floor as they watched her.

On Thursday evening we were having sex. I'd been working her up getting her to imagine there was a group of guys watching her through the window, wanking with themselves. We'd left the curtains open. This made her extremely wet and turned on, so I dropped the big question. "Why don't we do this for real?"

She immediately answered "Yes, I want them watching me now. I want to see their cock. Wanking and cumming as they look at me!" at that point her body began to quiver and I felt her pussy tighten on my cock as she came with an earth-shattering orgasm.

After she'd recovered enough to speak, I asked her again.

"I'm not sure," she pondered, "I'm not sure how I'd feel if a group of strangers were there looking at me like this. I think I'd find it scarier than sexy and probably want to run away."

I looked down and her fingers were flicking over her clitoris as she spoke. "Well you certainly look like you're enjoying the idea to me," I said, "all those men stroking their big hard cocks watching you expose your tits and opening your legs to show them your pussy, watching you finger yourself until they cum."

She started rubbing herself faster as I spoke and it wasn't long till she groaned loudly and came for a second time. After catching her breath, she said, "Well, ok, maybe I could suck your cock while they watched," she said as she rolled over and took my cock in her mouth.

The next day, over breakfast, I asked her if she was serious or if it was just lust speaking.

"I'm game if you are," she replied.

We talked about how we could make it happen. There weren't any swingers clubs or porn theatres that we knew of near us, where a little exhibitionism would be ok. So we decided on Willingham Woods, a notorious dogging spot just off the A631. It would be a 20 minutes drive from home, far enough not to know anyone. We decided we could stay in the car and check out the situation and if she didn't like it we could just drive off again. We planned to go this Saturday night.

On Saturday evening Annie got ready. She put on a tiny red thong, matching lace bra, a pair of black knee-length heeled boots, and a tight black dress that buttoned down the front and finished mid-thigh. She put her hair up in pigtails and put on more makeup than usual making her look a bit slutish. She looked stunning.

As we drove over we both were getting more and more excited and nervous. I worked her up saying how many people would probably be there and how great she was going to look sucking my cock in front of them. She had her dress hitched up just enough to allow her to rub her pussy through her knickers.

We were getting close. I reached over and ran my fingers up and down the front of her knickers. They were warm and wet. We slowly pulled into the car park near the biker's cafe. It was going dark, but we could see several cars parked, some with interior lights on. We could see a few figures moving about the car park. We parked up at the top end of the triangular-shaped car park. It was a warm summer night, so I opened the windows a little so we could get some air and hear what was going on. Annie reached over and started to massage my cock through my trousers and in no time I had a raging hard-on.

Annie started to squeeze her breasts, rubbing her hard nipples through her dress with her left hand while she unzipped my fly and pulled my rock-hard cock out with the other, and started to stroke it.

I leaned over and undid a couple of buttons from the bottom of the dress. I pushed the material to either side exposing her knickers. I undid more buttons from the top and slipped my hand inside, cupping her breast. Her nipples were sticking out harder than I had ever felt them before. She leaned over and started sucking my cock as I played with her pussy through her knickers.

"shall I put the light on," I asked her, to which she didn't respond. I took this as a yes so flicked it on. My wife was now bathed in light.

Within minutes a couple of men had moved close to the car. We could not see out well enough to be able to tell what they looked like but that did not matter. Annie started to put on a show for them. Still sucking my dick she reached down and undid the remaining buttons on her dress and pulled it open, showing off her red underwear. She teased her nipples through her bra with her left hand and rubbed her pussy through her knickers with her right.

The combination of this, sucking my cock, and being watched was too much for her and it only took about 20 seconds before she had her first orgasm. Groaning loudly, her eyes closed. By now the men had moved close to her window and were peering through the glass at us, rubbing bulges in their trousers.

Annie sat up looked at me and kissed me on the lips. Then she shocked me. She opened her window a little more and said to the men "I want to see your cocks!"

I could hardly believe my ears. What was she doing? My mind was reeling but my cock was harder than ever. I was losing control of the situation and thought maybe we should go, but I was so aroused that I wanted to see what happened next. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

The men each undid their trousers and pulled their dicks out. They were already hard. I was gratified to see the first guy's cock was smaller than mine, at about 5 inches, he was a short, fat fella, probably in his mid-50s, but built like a rugby prop. The other guy's cock was only semi-hard but his cock was already bigger than mine at about 8 inches. He was well built, probably in his thirties and was circumcised. I could see pre-cum shining on the tip of his cock in the light. He was much taller and much more athletic than the first guy. I must admit the size of his dick was making me feel a little jealous.

"Wow, you guys don't need much encouragement do you!" said Annie, as, to my horror she opened the car door. The two men crowded into the door opening getting as close as possible. She reached out and gave each of their testicles a good fondling.

"Hey," I said, "this wasn't the deal!"

"Don't worry honey, I just wanted to know what they felt like, I won't forget you." She smiled as she wrapped her right hand around my engorged cock. I felt lost. My cock was throbbing so hard that I didn't have the willpower to do anything except try not to spunk all over the car there and then. "Looks like you are enjoying the show too'' she said, smiling wickedly at me. I was so turned on that I had to play along.

She turned back to our guests and touched the circumcised tip of the taller guy's cock. Playing with his pre cum before licking her finger and letting out an audible "hmmm". The two guys were now both wanking themselves. My wife was playing with my cock whilst taking turns fondling their bollocks. The taller guy had reached in and was groping my wife's tits through her bra. I reached over and rubbed her pussy through her kicker, then I gathered all my courage and pulled her knickers to the side exposing her to the strangers.

The first guy, the fat guy, reached in and started fingering my wife. She responded by taking hold of his cock and slowly pulling it while the other guy continued to wank himself and play with her tits. After a few moments, she swapped to the second guy. He also reached in and started fingering my wife, she now had 2 guys playing with her perfect pussy at the same time. It was at this point that she let go of my cock and she started pulling on both their cocks at the same time.

The second guy licked his fingers and rubbed her clitoris. Annie was moaning loudly as she was nearing her second orgasm. She wasn't quite there so I squeezed her boobs through her bra, and then I pulled the fabric under her tits, revealing them to the guys. I pinched and pulled her nipples making her squirm, they were standing to attention at nearly an inch proud. She still wasn't quite there so she took hold of the second guy's hand and placed it on her other breast so she could take over playing with her clitoris.

She masturbated ferociously and the two guys wanked themselves and groped at her tits. Their cocks were only inches away from her body. The first guy reached down pulled her legs wider apart and slipped two fingers inside her pussy, moving them in and out like a piston on a train. This sent Annie over the edge and with screams of pleasure she orgasmed more intensely than she ever had before. This sent the second guy over the edge and he fired jet after jet of cum all over my wife's tits and her clothes. This had a knock-on effect and the first fat guy came hard spraying his cum directly onto my wife's neatly trimmed pussy. He reached forward and rubbed it against her clitoris and open pussy lips as it dribbled down between her legs onto the car seat.

Then they both retreated away from the car door. It was then we realised another three guys were also watching.

I said to Annie "we should go!"

"Not yet" she replied still gasping for breath. "I want more." With that, she turned and summoned the fresh group of guys to approach. The first guy stepped forward. She took hold of his cock. It was small, only about 4 inches, and pulled him closer to her. She then amazed me by opening her mouth and letting him push his dick into my wife's mouth. She slowly closed her lips around it and sucked it deep down. I watched mesmerised, as the man's cock pushed in and out of her mouth. She was taking his full length easily as he pumped his cock in and out faster and faster, fucking her pretty face.

The other two guys had their cocks in their hands, wanking themselves. One guy had a decent size cock, about the same length as mine, 7 inches, but a bit fatter. The other guy's cock was big, at least 9 inches long, and thick with it.

Just then the guy my wife was sucking let out a low groan. Annie pulled off his cock just in time for me to see long spurts of cum shoot from his dick. He sprayed jets of spunk across her lips, chin and down onto her tits. He just kept on cumming. He must have spurted 6 or 7 times before he was done. She was covered.

He moved back and was quickly replaced by the next guy who grabbed her head and forced his cock into her open mouth. He fucked her mouth fast, plunging in and out. Annie was gagging and pushed her hand between his legs, grabbing his bollocks. They looked huge as she massaged them with her right hand, trying to control his thrusts with her left.

It only took a few minutes when suddenly the man tensed up and pushed his cock as far down her throat as he could whilst holding her head fast, not allowing her to release him. My wife squeezed his big balls, barely able to breathe, as he pumped his spunk down her throat. I could see the big vein under his cock pulsate over and over again as he dumped load after load of his seamen down her throat. My wife had no choice but to suck and swallowed for all she was worth. As he finished and pulled his satisfied cock out of her mouth, cum dripped from her lips and down her chin to mix with the other guy's cum on her chest.

I looked at her. Her make-up had run from her eyes and her hair was a mess. The cum all over her face and tits completed the look of a complete slut. "What about me?" I asked, rather pathetically.

"I haven't forgotten you," she said gasping.

She turned towards me. I could see the spunk on her face, trickling down between her breasts and coating her

erect nipples. It was all I could do not to cum as she slipped her arms out of her dress. She was now only wearing a cum-splashed thong, her bra pushed under her tits and her boots. She leaned over and kissed me. I could taste the warm cum on her lips and tongue.

I slipped my jeans down and she wriggled herself around onto her knees on the seat next to me and lowered her head onto my cock. She reached back between her legs to play with her soaking wet pussy, rubbing strangers cum all over her, even pushing her cum soaked finger inside herself. The view from behind her must have been fantastic. I was in heaven as she sucked my cock. I could feel the other guy's cum transfer onto my thighs from her tits as her head bobbed up and down my cock. I was completely overwhelmed as I rapidly approached climax when I heard Annie grunt loudly.

She stopped sucking me and started to gasp. It was at that moment that I realised one of the men had plunged his cock into my wife's pussy. I could see his hips thrusting as his cock moved in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping against her.

Before I could react, Annie came loudly, arching her back in immense pleasure. As she did, I could just see it was the man with the huge cock who'd entered her pussy. Her pussy lips were being stretched by his huge girth, pulled out and pushed back as if they were trying to grip his huge cock.

I managed to guide her head back to my cock and for the next 5 minutes, we spit-roasted her. Eventually, I saw the guy fucking her tense up and start to come deep inside her. I wasn't even sure if he was wearing a condom but it was too late to do anything about it, and I wasn't sure I even wanted to, for I began spurting my load into the air in front of my wife's face, covering myself and her in my cum. The guy finally pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy, spilling more cum on her dress and car seat. He hadn't been wearing one.

The guys finally backed off and Annie fell back into her seat, reached out and closed the car door. I took that as our cue to go. I started the car and pulled away slowly.

We drove in silence for a while. Annie was still nearly naked, covered in the stranger's cum. "Well, it looks like you enjoyed that nearly as much as I did," she finally said, looking down at the mess of cum that was all over my lap. I hadn't bothered covering myself either.

"Yes, but I am not sure we'll be doing it again," I said.

My wife opened her legs and dipped two fingers into her pussy, scooping out a wad of cum. She played with it for a few seconds between her fingers then put them in her mouth and sucked them clean, getting a final taste of the stranger's cum. She then massaged the sticky cum on her breasts into her body. She smiled at me "Oh I think we probably will!" she replied.

As my cock stiffened again and she looked down at it and smiled. "in fact, I'm certain of it," she said, smiling wickedly.

Chapter 2 - My First Dogging Experience

Little did my husband know but this had not been my first dogging experience. I had cheated on him and been dogging twice before. On my own!

My husband had been hinting at it for a while talking dirty during sex. Telling me how he wanted to see a group of strangers, watching me getting naked in public and getting fucked. But I never thought he'd want to go through with it, and this had me very worked up indeed. I was constantly thinking about it. I knew I had to explore this fantasy. Maybe I should have talked to him, but I wasn't thinking straight. I needed to be seen, touched even, by strangers. People I didn't know and didn't care about me. Sex without any comeback so my husband wouldn't find out.

This is what happened on my first dogging adventure.

It was Saturday night. My husband had gone out drinking with his mates in Lincoln. I was home alone, horny as ever. I'd made myself cum using my toys, but this had failed to satisfy my needs.

It was 8.30 pm. I quickly undressed and changed into black stockings and suspenders, one of my shortest black skirts, a matching lacey black bra and knickers, and a black with blue spots frill neck blouse.

I had estimated it would take me about 20 minutes to reach the dogging area, the same one I'd visit a few weeks later with my husband. I drove over and pulled into the car park at around 9.15 pm. I parked up and lowered my window for a better view. It was still daylight and almost instantly a man approached. I will never forget his words, "So does blondie want to suck some dick?"

I responded with a "yes please!" and with that, he pulled his cock out of his trousers and stood against the car door pushing his pelvis through the open window. I was shocked as he reached into the car, grabbed my hair and pulled my head brusquely toward his erect penis. I was totally surprised at the firmness of his action and the quickness events had unfolded. I found myself having no other choice but to open my mouth, into which he quickly inserted his dick. He used my hair to pull my head onto his penis as he began to pump away at my face. He push hard into my throat, I had never taken a cock so deep before. I gagged a little, his actions made me feel like a dirty slut. Within a few moments, he grunted and ejaculated into my mouth.

I was thankful he didn't cum a lot, but even then I struggled not to choke and gag and managed to swallow his cum with him still holding my head onto his cock. He finished by slowly pumping my mouth before he released me and pulled his penis from my mouth putting himself away and without a word left.

The whole thing I don't believe lasted more than 3 minutes. I was a little shaken and needed to get my thoughts together. With the taste of cum I'm my mouth and a wet pussy, I quickly left and drove towards home.

I touched myself and couldn't believe how wet my knickers were. I was too shaken to drive safely and it was only 9.30 so I decided to stop at a pub in Ludford called the White Hart Inn, which I had passed earlier. I entered the pub, ordered half a larger at the bar and sat at a table on my own. I reflected on the recent event, trying to work out how I felt about it. I'd found it a huge turn in but the guy used my mouth without anything in return. I could taste the saltiness of his sperm lingering in my mouth. I took a sip of my drink trying to waste the taste away when I became aware of a group of young men laughing across from me. I realised that I was sitting facing them with my legs crossed and my stocking tops on show.

AnnieJames
AnnieJames
247 Followers