The Doldrums: the Sailor and the Virgin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers

Now he slipped his finger from her bottom and stood up, gripping her buttocks to lift her. As his legs adjusted to the heeling boat, her arms and legs tightened round him. Their mouths fused as he shifted his hand to find her buttery anus again with his fingertip. He circled the rim and started to lift her higher against him. In confusion, her mouth left his and she held onto his shoulders as he raised her bottom to the height of his chest. With a step toward the wheel, the back of the finger rubbing her hole felt the vibrating, greased handle. He eased his finger aside and let the rounded wood end take its place. He began letting her weight down onto the handle...his fingertip feeling her anal ring start to expand.

"Liam!" she yelped, as she realized 'twas not his finger anymore. Her hands grasped his shoulders and her knees squeezed at the sides of his chest. "Oh Liam! Oh!" she gasped, her face red with embarrassment and fright as her helpless bottom hole continued to cover the handle. He stared into her wide eyes, his eyes intense with lewd desire. "Ohhhh," she groaned, the protest in her voice becoming feeble. Liam's fingers felt the shuddering handle bury itself in her anus.

He stepped back; her hands and legs momentarily flailed for something to hold. Her hands found the housing of the compass behind her and her toes the center barrel of the wheel, her knees pressed together. "Liam," she whimpered, her eyes a confusion of arousal and shame. How beautiful she be in her tender distress! He placed his hands upon her closed knees. "Open your legs, lass. Show me," he rasped. Gently he started to spread her knees apart...after that she continued the motion of her own volition, her eyes smoldering. Wider and wider her knees opened, then she raised them to place her feet upon the ten and two o'clock handles. Her knees were thus pressed up to her shoulders and splayed to the fullest extent, her nightgown up, and all her charms most bewitchingly displayed in full pink splendor.

His cock throbbed, and he hoarsely panted as he gaped at the stunning sight. Her weight was upon her buttocks on the rim of the wheel, and between those lovely cheeks, her bottom hole was full impaled upon the teak wood handle. The rosy sphincter was clenched round the base where it was affixed to the wheel. Above that, her swollen cunny lips were spread wide, showing the glistening niche and the wee hole identifiable as the blurred spot from whence her love fluid welled. Even as he stared, a thick droplet slid down onto her spread anal rim.

Atop all this, the engorged pink clitoris was blatantly erect. With a wicked grin, Liam bounced the pad of his forefinger upon it again, her beseeching moans oh so sweet to his ears. Next he put his finger to her anus, simultaneously feeling the skin and the base of the handle...aye, 'twas still vibrating away inside her arse. All of this being level with his chest, he now bent forward and applied his tongue to her yearning slit. He started by tickling her stiff nub with the tip, then he took the light caresses to her blossomed inner petals. Now back to her clitoris to flutter his tongue upon it...then to rub it with broad muscular strokes. She moaned and strained against the wheel and pulled her nightgown off over her head, lifting one hand then the other off the compass to toss it away.

'Twas a magnificent, unparalleled erotic sight: this darling little lass, naked save for the cream knit socks up to her thighs, perched atop his ship's wheel, a sturdy handle planted up her arsehole. With her hands holding the compass behind her, her chest was arched, and her wobbling, quivering breasts were thrust up, the taut nipples pointing skyward. She be all cream, pink, and dark brown --- the cream of her skin and socks, the dark brown of her long, tumbled hair and cunny tuft, and the pink of her open mouth, nipples, and vulva.

Greedily he continued his lush plunder of her split, now thrusting his tongue inside her to capture the intoxicating reward. He pulled her little hood up to marvel at the trembling bud inside, then touched the tip of his tongue to it. She shuddered. "Oh pray...I shall swoon..." she groaned. "Dinna swoon yet lass, we're not done," he admonished in a husky voice.

All at once the boat hit a rough patch of water and surged through it with a pitching motion. He watched in awe as Anya rode the bucking wheel, her little sock covered toes gripping the handles --- oh how she squealed as her open anus bounced up and down upon the buttered handle, the luminous, berry pink circle repeatedly dilating as the thicker portion emerged from her bottom, and clamping back down as her buttocks found the edge of the wheel again.

Drunk with the taste of her honey, his tongue now teased her in earnest, lapping her clitoris and lips till he felt her upon the brink of dying away in pleasure...then backing off...and repeating. "Oh please...oh please..." she moaned imploringly. Between her hands upon the compass behind her and her feet upon the handles, she arched her body, working her bottom hole up and down upon the juddering handle. His body throbbed at her voluptuous torment. He lifted his head a little. "What is it, love?" His fingertip traced lightly over her clitoris. "Do ye want more?" She moaned again.

With a lecherous grin, he suddenly straightened and began pulling his braces down, one strap then the other. She gaped at him, her eyes growing even wider as he unbuttoned his trousers and his raging beast sprang free, the crown streaked with glistening fluid. "Liam?" she said, her voice nervous. He stepped up onto the cockpit seat, his upright organ swaying, placing one boot upon the starboard seat and one boot upon the port seat, bringing his cock level with her cunny. He pulled off his shirt --- his large muscular body was stripped to mid-thigh, where his coarse work trousers were bunched. "Liam!"

Holding his staff, he rubbed the head in her spread slit. Underneath the fright in her eyes, he saw the excitement too...and her knees remained up and open. "Oh Liam! I can't...it won't fit!" she entreated. His other hand reached to clasp the nape of her neck, drawing her head closer to fix her gaze with his. "Aye, lass, ye can," he said, low and intense. He focused the rubbing of his knob directly upon target, and their locked eyes grew fierce with wonder at the lasciviousness of the act upon which they were embarking.

He pressed the blunt head of his cock against her slick opening, feeling the hymeneal ring distend, wider and wider till it could encompass his breadth. But pushing on, he felt her already narrow sheath crowded by the handle in her bottom. 'Twas slow going, advancing up her cunny with deep persistent pressure accompanied by their heavy breathing and soft grunts. Her channel lewdly elongated and dilated as he gorged her. "Ohhh, ohhh!" she gasped, her upraised knees quavering. "Steady, lass," he reassured her between ragged breaths. He was dazed by the remarkable sensations: through the separating wall, he could feel the deep vibrations of the wheel handle traveling along his cock, starting at the crown and proceeding down his shaft as he gradually buried himself in her hot, tight cunny. "Sweet Jesus...!" he moaned aloud.

At last he fully possessed her! After all these weeks of unmitigated craving, he be all the way inside her --- his hefty staff completely embedded in her small cunny. Anya seemed beside herself with pleasure or pain, or both, as she struggled to adjust to the intense pressure of two phalluses inside her overstuffed pelvis. She panted like a wee female creature in heat: her eyes were wild, her chest and face were flushed, and her belly heaved. He wrapped his arms round her and drew her against him, so that she let go the compass housing and put her arms round his neck, pressing her breasts tightly against his bare chest. He felt the pulsing heat of their fused organs. "You're mine, Anya," he groaned, kissing her deeply.

Snug in the slick embrace of her cunny --- the handle shuddering along his cock, the flat wood felloe of the wheel shuddering against his ballocks --- Liam was transported by a frenzy of erotic transcendence. Bending his knees, he began to thrust in and out of her cunny, fighting with the wheel handle for space inside her petite body. Their panting and moans intermingled --- their arms round each other, their faces close together. Gradually the momentum increased: his buttocks flexed --- long powerful strokes...short swifter strokes with his crown rubbing her forward wall --- in and out...in and out, her perfect sleeve of wet female flesh gripping his every inch --- all while he rode her clitoris with his pubic bone. Briefly he leaned back; they both watched open-mouthed as his thick organ disappeared into and emerged from her body --- coated with her glistening cream that highlighted the brawny topography of his maleness: the flange of his knob, the engorged ridge, the bulging veins. The raw beauty of their fucking was magnified by the surging of the boat and the elemental sound of rushing water.

"Oh Liam! I love you!" she gasped.

He squeezed her even closer. "Put your legs round me!" She complied, removing her feet from the handles and wrapping her warm legs in the long wool socks round his waist. His hands grasped her buttocks and his fingertips felt for her holes --- one upon her distended anus, one upon her straining cunny lips --- then he clenched his legs and lifted her, working her up and down upon the two pillars skewering her, his exultant fingers feeling them slide and in out of her holes simultaneously.

His ballocks drew up even tighter against the shaking wheel as his sperm gathered for the onslaught. Her heaving body grew tenser and tenser as her clitoris, cunny, and anus were synchronously stroked with the up and down excursions....up...down...up...down. Her buttocks strained in his hands, her breasts bounced against his chest, her intense, dilated pupils fixed upon him. He worked her faster, feeling the ecstasy of his fast-rising spunk. Then the pressure expanded precipitously --- both inside his body --- in his pelvis and cock, and outside his body, compressing his cock circumferentially from tip to base. "Unh...unnhh...unnhh," she grunted frantically, then her grunts abruptly rose to a scream, "LIAM!! OH LIAM!!! OH!! OH!!" He felt her taut sheath erupt in powerful, rhythmic spasms round his cock...felt with his fingers her anus milking the vibrating handle, and over the precipice he burst --- "ANYA!!" he cried hoarsely. OH GOD!! And with wave upon wave he inundated her womb with his hot fusillade.

They held on to each other as the sound of the wind and water gradually became louder than their panting. As Anya's body grew limp in his arms, Liam lifted her carefully off the wheel handle and sank backwards onto the cockpit seat, his bare buttocks and her knees upon the wood. He held her close against his large body, her dazed head resting upon his shoulder, his half-erect cock still in her cunny. The mix of their love fluids slowly oozed out onto his ballocks. He draped his pea coat round her naked shoulders and back, and leaned his head against hers.

He was reeling with the epiphany that had attended the entrance of this lass into his life: the epiphany of a love so profound he was ready to lay down his life to preserve hers...the epiphany of a love so erotic that he ached with gratitude to nature, or to what gods there be, for making him male and her female.

"I love ye, Anya," he whispered. From his crumpled trouser pocket, he tugged out the handkerchief and unwrapped the little metal object. Under the coat, he drew her left hand from round his waist and slipped the ring onto her finger. It fit perfectly.

She lifted her head and raised her hand. In the afternoon light, the silver gleamed deeply. It had been Franklin Webster's wife's simple wedding band. He saw the tears shining in her eyes as she examined the tiny seal he had etched upon the surface, complete with whiskers and flippers, swimming round the band. "You're me little selkie maiden, Anya," he murmured, his voice choking a little. Her arms went round him and she pressed herself fiercely close. "Yes, Liam," she whispered.

Liam swallowed hard and his eyes lifted to the ocean and the wind-filled sails that swelled as full as his heart.

My life had been a wilderness, unblessed by fortune or gain,

Had fate not linked my love to her,

The rose of Allendale.

Sweet rose of Allendale, sweet rose of Allendale,

Had fate not linked my love to her,

The rose of Allendale.

The End

astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers