The Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

At first I wanted to drive back there and confront her, but I was struggling with what that meant. If I did, I'd be admitting I believed voodoo was real, and that was crazy.

Could there be any other explanation, though? What else could explain the unexplained surges of arousal or the paralysis? My thoughts kept going back to that superior look on Sonia's face when she'd said "I bet".

I could only think of two possible explanations. Either Sonia's voodoo doll was for real, or I was going insane. Not a "she's a little different" type of crazy, but full blown check-yourself-into-a-facility level of nuts.

Even if I was going to go accuse Sonia of making me get off with a voodoo doll, I couldn't do it in front of Cynthia.

My eyes were still puffy and red from crying and I felt dirty from getting off against my will in the car. I resolved to go home and straighten myself out before I'd call Sonia on her mobile phone.

**********

She answered on the second ring, "Hi Melissa."

"Hi Sonia."

"What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about what I said before, about the voodoo doll. I think I was rude, and I wanted to tell you I was sorry," I said.

"Oh, don't worry about it. My feelings weren't too hurt. Did something change your mind about magic?"

There was something in the tone of her voice, an undercurrent of self-satisfaction and amusement that disturbed me.

"I guess I'm ready to admit that I don't know enough to say that magic does or doesn't exist."

"Well that's a step forward, good for you."

"What did you do with that doll, anyway?" I asked, attempting to sound as nonchalant about the question as I could.

"As if you don't know," she said, pausing for a long moment before she continued, "Tell me, are you feeling better now? You looked like you didn't feel so hot before. I bet you actually felt pretty hot, though, didn't you?"

The little bitch was using the doll to fuck with me, and she knew it was working too.

"How are you doing this to me?"

She ignored my question. "Didn't you come, Melissa? You really should be thanking me. Where is your gratitude?"

"Gratitude? Please, you have to stop."

"Why should I? You seemed pretty sure it was bullshit before. Funny how your tune has changed now, isn't it?"

"I admit you were right. You win."

"Oh, I haven't won yet, but I will," she said, and again that tone of amused arrogance burned in my ears.

"What do you want from me?"

"We should talk about this in person. Can you come over here tomorrow? I have a half-day at school for some teacher thing, and Cynthia doesn't get home until after two. Can you be here at noon so we can talk in private?"

I'd have to ditch class, but that wasn't a problem. "Sure," I said.

"Speaking of being in private, are you alone right now?"

"Yes, why?"

"No reason, just that I am too. Hang on a sec," she said. There was a long pause, and then she returned. "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

My face felt warm and damp suddenly. The smell came next, and then that taste was in my mouth. I gagged and made a little sound of disgust.

"What are you doing? Stop that, please."

"Why? Can you smell it? Oh my god, can you taste it?" she asked with a laugh.

"Stop it. You have to stop."

"Why? Doesn't it feel good, Melissa? Mmmmhh, it feels good to *me*," she said with a little moan.

Whatever she was doing sent waves of pleasure through me. My pussy went so slick that I felt myself leaking my wetness into my panties as I sat there clutching the phone.

"Please, I don't want this."

"But I do," she said, and then she giggled again. "Now enjoy the ride and think of me while you're coming. See you tomorrow."

She ended the call as my arousal continued to grow stronger. However she was doing it, Sonia was making me horny, to the point that I already felt the need to touch myself. I hated that she could make me feel so good, and masturbating felt like it would be giving her a victory.

A wave of heat washed over me, and my drooling pussy demanded I tend to it. I was so horny, too horny to fight it as the heat grew more and more oppressive. I slid my hand down into my panties and surrendered to my need.

The weird smell was thick in the hot air as I masturbated and it soon grew hard to breathe. The strange taste grew stronger as well, and my skin felt wet and tingly all over my body.

My fingers swirled a hard, tight little circle as my pleasure intensified, and then I felt myself hurtling towards the climax I so desperately craved, until I squealed and came with a shuddering, clenching spasm of rapturous sexual release.

It was an incredible orgasm, even more so than when I came in my car, but again it was followed by that sensation of being disconnected from my body as I felt the paralysis set in.

This time it was five minutes before I regained enough control of my body to sit clutching my knees to my chest on my bed as I sobbed and sobbed.

What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

**********

After I recovered, I sat there for a long time trying to come to grips with the idea that I was somehow beholden to a voodoo doll, and that my best friend's perverted little chubster of a sister had control of it.

I couldn't tell anyone-who would believe me? I had to figure out how to get the doll away from her and destroy it or something, but I didn't even know if that was safe. What would happen if I tried to get rid of it? If the thing really was somehow magically linked to me, would destroying it kill me or something?

How the hell was I going to break her voodoo curse when I knew exactly fuck-all about voodoo?

That's when it hit me--I needed to do some research if I was going to get rid of her spell over me.

**********

After an hour's worth of Internet investigation, I had been forced to conclude that the web wasn't going to be the answer. Site after site contained vague and sometimes conflicting information about voodoo in general.

Searching for information about voodoo dolls was even worse; the vast majority of the search results were for toys or pop-culture references to songs or episodes of television shows. I discovered there was an app for my phone that would let me "torture a virtual voodoo doll with a variety of weapons". The app advertised that it was hilarious fun, but at the moment I didn't find it amusing at all.

The web wasn't entirely useless, though. The search engine had also helpfully linked in local business results in my searches, and there was one that caught my eye. It was probably a dead end, but it looked like it could be worth a try.

**********

An hour later I was at the address. It was in a sketchy-looking neighborhood on the far side of the city, and if it weren't for the navigation app on my phone I'm not sure I would have found it. As it was, the store would only be open for another ten minutes.

The sign on the storefront said "Caribbean Food Emporium", and at first I thought I had the wrong address, but the number over the door was correct.

Then I saw it, a small sign in the corner of the window proclaimed "Readings, healings, curses and blessings. Voodoo by Madame Devereaux".

**********

Inside the store, close together rows of shelves were filled with all manner of products related to the islands.

There was a young black woman at the counter along the back wall of the store. She looked about my age, and she only looked up from the magazine she was reading long enough to say "welcome" before returning to her reading.

She seemed annoyed when I walked up to the counter causing her to set the magazine aside. Her phone buzzed, and she paused to look at the screen before silencing it and setting it down on the counter as well.

I stared at the phone--it was the same exact model that I owned, right down to being the version with the gold-colored trim.

"Can I help you?" She had some kind of island accent, I would have guessed she was from Jamaica, maybe.

This girl was just darker skinned version of me, she probably had college classes to go to the next day--what could she possibly know about real voodoo? I almost turned around and left, but even if it was probably a waste of time I had to try.

"I'm looking to see Madame Devereaux?"

"Really? You don't look like the type to come in here asking to have a curse put on some bitch that slept with your man."

"It's not anything like that. I just need some information about voodoo. Can you help me?"

She regarded me for a moment before she turned towards an open doorway behind the counter and called, "Madame! You have a customer."

The woman who appeared in the doorway was much older, in her fifties at a guess. She looked at the girl and then over to me. The woman's eyes opened wide and she stared at me. There was something in her expression; she didn't just seem surprised--was that fear?

"Oh my. Come with me, girl."

She gestured for me to follow her around the counter, towards the doorway.

"Shanice? Flip the sign, lock up and go."

The old woman gestured again for me to follow her, and I went around the counter as Shanice gathered her things and said good night.

Chapter 3: Madame Devereaux

The doorway led to a dimly lit back room that had two areas, one with a desk and some shelves, overflowing with piles of paper, and the other side an open space with four chairs along two walls, all manner of strange objects lining every surface. Unlabeled bottles and jars here, some creepy little statues and a burlap sack filled with who knows what there, that sort of thing.

White lines crisscrossed the floor, drawn with some sort of granular powder. Something dark stained one corner, and I wondered just what sort of rituals had been performed there.

The old woman offered me a chair and then she pulled another over and sat facing me. She looked me over again and expelled her breath in a long, sad-sounding sigh.

"I see the dark on you, girl. I got the sight. You got black magic on you, the worst kind. Sex magic. Who do this to you?"

"It was my friend's sister. She made a voodoo doll."

"How she make it? Do you know?"

"She made used strips of what she said was special cloth, and she tied a couple of my hairs around it. Ever since then I've been having these feelings."

"Sex feelings?"

When she said it, my heart beat faster. She knew, she really knew.

"Yes. I get really turned on. I feel something hot and wet pressing on me. There's this smell, this taste in my mouth, and I get hotter and hotter until I come."

"After you come, then you can't move?"

"Oh my God, yes. How did you know?"

"That how it go. Longer every time too, right? This girl is using the worst kind of evil sex magic on you. Bad news for you. She using her sex magic to steal your soul, girl."

"How can that be possible? She said she learned how to do it from some guy that was hot for her on vacation. She's no voodoo priestess."

"Everyone know the rituals, but the magic only work for people that have the gift. Everyone be born with a connection to the spirit world, some stronger, some weaker."

She paused as if to let me take in her words and absorb them before she continued.

"My family have the gift, but our connection don't be strong. Without a powerful link to the other side, the ritual mean nothing. When someone who have the gift powerful-strong do it, be some bad news."

I still couldn't wrap my head around the idea that there could be something magical about Sonia.

"I'm telling you, she's just my friend's little sister. She's just a normal girl."

"This girl, do she have a lot of boys after her? Do she have a special way to her that just make the boys crazy?"

Sonia had always had that spark to her that somehow drove men wild, despite her attitude and her being on the chubby side. I nodded.

"She don't be normal. When you have those feelings? That be her pussy you feel. You been smelling and tasting her pussy. She using it to destroy you, girl."

My mouth fell open and I just stared at her for a moment. The smell had been faint, but as soon as she said it I realized she was right. The reason it was familiar was that I'd smelled something like it myself, when I masturbated.

"Every time you taste her and she give you her pleasure, you trading away a little bit of you in exchange. Magic don't like no debts, you got to give a little to get a little. She be giving you a taste of that magic pussy, and you giving her a bit of your ti bon ange, in return."

"My what?"

"Your ti bon ange," she said, and she saw that I still didn't understand her. "Your soul, girl, what make you be you."

"This doesn't make any sense. She's just a high school girl," I said.

"From the taint of Kalfou on you, I can tell she has the power strong. The mark of her pussy be all over you, I can see it all purple and black at your eyes, nose and mouth."

"I don't understand. How does this work?"

"If she make the doll the right way, it was from cloth soaked in her girl juice. She probably use strips she cut from her panties. Once she tied your hair on there, the doll only need the ritual."

"This isn't possible. She doesn't have any special voodoo supplies. She's just a chubby white girl that spent a week in the islands getting drunk."

"Ain't no special things she need. Just some dirt and salt. The power is in the magic. The ritual connect you to her pussy through the doll. After that, all she need to do be hold the doll and make herself come."

My stomach flipped at the thought of her masturbating with the doll, her probably getting off on thinking about what she was doing to me.

"When she come, she push that pleasure on you through the doll. When she come, you come, and in payment for your pleasure, you give up a little bit of your ti bon ange into the doll."

She looked at me sadly, her voice growing more serious still.

"When she steal your whole ti bon ange, the dirt and rocks and salt make a spirit jar. Then she put the doll in there and make you kiss her between her legs. Then it be done. The jar seal up your your soul and she own you, girl."

The old woman paused to let the gravity of her words sink in. I just couldn't process what I was hearing properly. I knew it was real, I'd felt it, but my mind kept struggling with it still.

"You're really telling me that she can make me a zombie? I'll lose my mind and just follow her around doing whatever she says?"

"You don't lose your mind, no. You just wish you did. You got two parts to your soul. You got your gros bon ange, that control your body, give it life. Then you got your ti bon ange, that little soul be what make you be you. This girl, she using her sex magic to bind up your ti bon ange, to lock it away."

My mind raced. Sonia wasn't some evil sorceress that had spent a life devoted to some ancient dark art. She was just a stupid high school girl. How could she know any of this? How much time had she spent with that guy on her vacation? How could any of this be happening to me?

"When it's done, you still be in there, but with your ti bon ange stole, she be in control. You do anything she want, and you be watching from inside while you do it. Thinking, feeling, but just trapped in there, no nothing you can do but watch. Can't tell nobody neither, cause if she tell you to act normal then you do."

"Wait, you said that I would have to go down on her to finish the spell or whatever? If I'm not a zombie yet, she can't make me do that, so I'm safe, right?"

"No girl, you got it all wrong. You already been a zombie. When you can't move after she make you come with the doll, what you think you are? If she be with you then, you do anything she say."

"Oh my god," I exclaimed.

"God yes, but not your god, child. The true god. Bondye."

"This isn't happening, it's not possible. She's just my friend's little sister. She's just a girl."

"Ain't no kind of normal girl that use her pussy to steal your soul! That girl was born with a hotline to Kalfou between her legs, understand? When some idiot taught her the way, he did some powerful evil on the world."

"Kalfou?"

"Yes, Kalfou. Even Papa Legba got to have a bad side, everyone do."

Bondye? Kalfou? Papa Legba?

"I don't understand. This... none of this makes sense," I babbled.

She shook her head and raised her hand to point at me, her voice rising as she spoke, "You ain't got no time to learn voodoo now, girl!"

Satisfied that she had my attention, she calmed and lowered her voice again.

"You got to get out from under this spell while you still can."

"How? What can I do?"

"The best way be destroy the doll, or the jar. You can't touch them now, though, the magic don't let you. There be one other way still," she said, and she rummaged in the drawer next to her and came up with a bundle of cloth that she offered me.

Something heavy lay inside. I unfolded the cloth until I saw it, a wood-handled knife with a blade about five inches long.

"You got to kill her, girl."

I stared at the blade for a moment. "Is it some kind of magic knife?"

"No, but it be sharp," she said with a grin.

**********

Twenty minutes into my drive back across the city, I had just gotten back on the highway when I noticed the smell.

First it was just a subtle hint of a spice to the air and then a twinge of the flavor on my tongue as the smell grew stronger. The scent and flavor intensified, until my car reeked of her.

The taste grew so powerful that my mouth watered. My stomach flipped at the knowledge of the strange smell's provenance.

Almost worse than being forced to smell and taste her pussy was knowing that she knew it; the thought of her laughing at me as she gleefully forced her pussy power on me made me sick.

It was clear from the call that she knew what she was doing, or she wouldn't have asked me about the smell. How could she be so twisted, so evil?

The first flare of pleasure hit me then. Alien pleasure forced on me, her pleasure. It was rape; she was raping me with her voodoo pussy. I didn't want to get off on sniffing her phantom vagina, but what I wanted didn't matter to her.

I knew the urge to masturbate wouldn't be far behind the low heat that now simmered between my legs. I found myself shifting in my seat and squeezing my thighs together as I drove.

The urge to touch myself grew stronger as I steered the car for the next exit. Pulling off, I found myself a spot to ride out the coming climax in the parking lot of a strip mall.

The smell and flavor stayed with me, omnipresent, as did the state of arousal, but all three sensations seemed to stabilize as I sat there for five minutes, and then ten more.

I was horny and I was stuck with the continuous sensory bombardment of having my face pressed between Sonia's chubby thighs, but I wasn't riding that inexorable rush of building pleasure that signaled an impending release.

The need to touch myself hadn't grown so strong that I couldn't resist it, but still it humiliated me to my core to feel so turned on while I was forced to smell and taste her female parts.

I sat there hating her and waiting for it to happen, but nothing changed. After ten minutes more than that, I found myself getting impatient with her. If she was going to force me to come, at least she could get it over with so I could safely drive myself home.

The sensations grew no stronger, though nor did they abate. The cloying smell and tangy flavor did grow more tolerable with familiarity, the way something nasty usually became bearable with time. Still, my every breath was as fresh with the taint of her evil pussy as the last.

I couldn't stay there forever, so after an hour of waiting I started the car and pulled from the parking lot. If I ended up paralyzed behind the wheel and got into a fatal wreck, so be it. At least I wouldn't have to taste her nasty cunt any more.