The Dollhouse Pt. 03

Story Info
Miki gets more closet while James gets a threesome.
4.4k words
4.57
4.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft hum of fluorescent lights filled the lecture hall as Miki Lenz slipped into a vacant seat near the back. Her athletic body, neatly concealed in a form-fitting beige sweater and short brown skirt, curled into the seat with catlike grace. She had chosen this spot for its vantage point, providing a clear view of the lecture while availing herself of the relative anonymity of the back of the class, not her usual second row I'm-a-good-student spot. She needed to keep looking for work without drawing the attention of Professor Deal, and her browser was already loading the first 300 search results on the JobMonster website.

"Good evening, class." The professor's deep voice sliced through the murmurings of students settling down. "Tonight, we'll examine some of the intricacies that distinguish Civic and Federal Law. I'm sure you're all just as excited as I am."

She filled out her first application: hostess position at a restaurant that she calculated was a twenty minute commute by bus from campus. She wanted to keep things walking distance, but as her financial desperation grew, so did her search radius.

Miki listened half attentively, but her mind kept wandering to Gwen. She wanted her friend to be there tonight, and for all this to be over.

"Miss Lenz," Professor Deal called out, pulling Miki abruptly from her thoughts. "Would you kindly explain the difference between civil and criminal liability?" It was like he knew she was 'cheating' on class.

She swallowed before replying. "Of course, Professor. Civil liability pertains to disputes between private parties, where one party seeks compensation or another remedy from the other due to an alleged wrong. Criminal liability, on the other hand, involves offenses against society as a whole and is prosecuted by the government."

"A glorious summary, thank you Miss Lenz." It was a softball question, why did he pick her? Was he worried she was falling behind?

As the lecture continued, Miki's fingers danced over the keys taking notes and filling out applications, until her knuckles grew tired and sore. What she really needed was answers, and she needed them soon. With every unanswered question, the possibility of finding Gwen alive seemed to grow slimmer.

"Remember," Professor Deal said, wrapping up the class, "the law is a powerful tool. In the right hands, it can bring justice and order to even the most chaotic of situations."

Professor Deal noticed Miki rise and quickly exit the hall. She was usually the first person in and the last to leave, sitting right there in the second row, not in the last. He lamented the sad trend of 2nd year law students' rising attrition rate, particularly bad this semester.

She'd checked her mobile several times on the way home, in case she missed hearing the text notification. James had promised to contact her as soon as he received Misty's email.

~~~~~~~

James was at home, in his living room, neck deep in memorizing the most likely problems on his upcoming Mathematical Methods of Physics test, when the familiar soft 'ding' of an incoming email stirred him from his study haze. This was it!

It was from Misty.Blue at The Dollhouse:

Hi James, I'm really excited to offer Honey as our third for your inaugural threesome. The next step is to click this link , complete payment, and choose a time and date for our session. Hint: we're available tonight if you hurry!!!

I really look forward to having your stiff cock in all of my eager, wet holes, and I know Honey can't wait either. Please hurry, we are desperate for you.

XXX, your Misty

He and Miki were getting closer to the truth, and it felt like they were getting closer to each other, as well. She was just so perfect. Having sex with a hooker with Miki in the closet was already a total mind-fuck, and tonight there were going to be two. Was it going to prove to her, like she said, that he was a decent person for helping her and Gwen? Or was she going to see him forever as a lowlife scumbag who threesomes prostitutes? Forget about all that. This was no time for philosophizing or moral gymnastics, he had a mission to accomplish. James took a deep breath and typed out a text message to Miki on his mobile: Misty and 'Honey' it's on, we just have to book them.

Miki read the text just as she was rounding the last corner to her block, then took off running for James' apartment. She was banging on the door almost frantically when he opened up. "James, this is good! So, when do you think? Tonight?"

"Yeah, but..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm kind of broke. I can pay some, but I need help."

Miki smiled as she pulled a wad of cash from her purse and handed it to James. "I went to the bank." It was the last of her dwindling savings, and she had no idea what she was going to do for food and rent, but right now the only thing that mattered was finding her friend.

"You're the best, Miki. Gosh, I really hope this works out and Gwen is ok." His eyes radiated warmth and sincere compassion, and it touched Miki through her nervous anticipation.

"I hope you're right. I won't forget how helpful you've been James. I promise."

James felt a surge of hope and excitement, not only for tonight's mission, but because Miki promised to remember. He clicked on the convenient link in Misty's email and re-entered his card info, then set the 'date' for 9pm tonight, just four hours away. It was enough time for each of them to get a little work done and prepare for the undertaking.

By the time Misty rang the front door bell, James had just managed to convince Miki that she needed to hide in the closet again. Miki had argued for a while. She'd wanted to be there to see Honey walk in, and embrace her lost friend. Or punch Misty senseless until she gave up whatever shit she was holding back. In the end she admitted James was right. Once she'd taken a short shot of liquor and calmed her nerves, she had no trouble seeing the advantage of keeping their options open.

James buzzed Misty in, and after the longest twenty seconds either of them had ever experienced, she knocked on James' apartment door. "I have your surprise, are you ready?" Her voice was playful and he could detect a tone of excitement even through the door. He opened up to beautiful Misty looking like a tastefully lecherous Dorothy Gale in an ultra tight fitting and short electric blue sequin dress and a pair of bright red sequined Mary Jane platforms. And then his heart sank. Honey wasn't Gwen. Fuck. Keep smiling! He needed to salvage this or Miki was going to be devastated, Gwen was going to remain missing, and he was probably going stay single the rest of his life.

"Come on in, girls. So great to see you again Misty, you look spectacular! Hi Honey, my name is James."

Honey was an uncomplicated beauty. She resembled Gwen a little, but with paler skin and larger breasts, and she emitted a kind of fuck-me radiance that struck James right where it counts. Her hair lay over her shoulders in loose waves of reddish blonde, framing a face with entrancing green eyes and luscious pink lips. As she approached, her tight black floral patterned blouse clung to her curves, the top buttons giving way to her generous cleavage. She wore no bra, and her hot pink mini skirt barely covered her plump derriere, leaving little to the imagination. "Misty told me all about you," she chirped with a flirtatious grin. "You're in college, right?"

"Yeah, I'm a post graduate physics major."

"Oooh... big brain and big cock... Unicorn!" Honey giggled and Misty smiled proudly, knowing she was giving James exactly what he wanted, and mentally depositing the extra cash a threesome would bring.

Hidden in James' bedroom closet, Miki cringed. It had already registered that the voice didn't belong to Gwen, and this fucking bimbo immediately grated her nerves.

James poured the girls each a tall shot. "Please excuse me, I just got home a minute ago and need to wash up."

Misty raised her glass, "sure James, we'll be right here. And cheers!" She and Honey downed the shot in one go.

James sauntered to the bedroom closet and whispered quietly, "it's not her. But I have an idea."

Miki wanted to growl, but whispered very quietly instead. "I don't know. This is going nowhere fast. All that fucking effort and money."

"We've already spent it, we might as well see what else we can discover."

Miki resigned herself to another uncomfortable night as sleuth and voyeur. "Fine. I know you just want to fuck those two girls." Her frustration was palpable.

"I want to find Gwen. I don't really care about them, there just here for my... our money. Under any other circumstance there's no way I'd ever do something like this."

"I know. I'm just disappointed. Look, focus on The Dollhouse if you can't get anything about Gwen."

James nodded and left. He ran into the bathroom, shed his clothes, and hopped into the shower.

Misty and Honey were busy entertaining each other with their mouths when James returned, wearing only his bathrobe. "Ok, let's get this party started then, shall we?"

James took Misty's hand and pulled her to her feet, then embraced her for a kiss. Honey dropped the straps of Misty's dress from behind and tugged it down her co-worker's torso, over her hips, and down her legs to the floor while she and James continued probing each other's mouths. Once again, Misty wore nothing underneath.

Honey then undressed herself, first unbuttoning her shirt all the way and letting her d-cup breasts loose, but leaving the shirt on her shoulders, then dropping her mini skirt and slipping out of her panties. She sank into a lewd squat, her pussy hanging out for the world to see, and unbuckled James' belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and slipped her fingers inside, cupping his growing bulge. James murmured his pleasure in Misty's mouth, then pulled away to get a better view of her, naked in heels again, and then down at Honey, her firm, large tits calling to him with their large pink areolae, the edges blending in with the pale skin of her untanned breasts. He leaned down and grabbed one of them, squeezing and feeling its heft in his hand. Honey looked up at him and smiled approvingly.

Misty, meanwhile, slid her hand down to her nether region and stimulated herself while she watched James grope Honey's breast. "You're going to bury your face in those at some point, I can tell."

James smiled and nodded. Honey had, by this time, shed the blouse, freed his hard cock, spat a big sloppy gob of spit on it, and rubbed it gently to complete erection. Misty lifted her own large breasts up with one hand for James to admire, pleasuring herself with the other, spreading her pussy lips, dipping her finger in her hole, and rubbing her clit to erection.

Honey licked her lips, then opened up and put James' cock in her mouth. She felt different to him than Misty. A bit softer, more lewd, slurpy, and slutty. Misty was the sophisticated, sensuous woman, and Honey was the trashy slut, a perfect yin and yang. Honey's pendulous tits bounced as she bobbed back and forth, up and down vigorously on his cock, forgoing any teasing and just getting right down to the deep throat face fucking that she knew every guy wanted. Her thick, luscious lips turned outward like swollen flower petals as she inhaled his meat, slobbering and choking, practically impaling herself on him with each stroke.

Misty decided it was time for her to conduct this opus of flesh. She guided Honey to lie with her back on the floor while James straddled her face on his knees, then Misty lay on her back with her legs spread wide open, baring her soaking wet pussy an inch in front of James' smiling face. He got the hint right away, and as he plunged his aching cock into Honey's pliant and waiting mouth, he leaned forward and suckled Misty's pretty pussy lips, licked and pushed her clit with his tongue, bathed her in his saliva, and reveled in her flowing juices soaking his face as he devoured her pussy.

Yet again, Miki was left alone in the fucking bedroom closet. Why did James keep starting this shit in the living room? It was rude. She could hear Honey gurgling under the weight of James' cock, and Misty moaning as James did something nasty to her. She slipped her hand under her skirt and pushed aside the fabric of her panties covering her wet, swollen mound. Her surging distress worked its way from her brain through her heart and into her pussy. Relief, she needed some relief. There were times, before Gwen disappeared, where she'd sought relief through sex, and it almost always worked. It didn't happen often, maybe three times in her life. Right now all she really wanted was for one of these whores to plant their mouth on her pussy and give her some god damned mother fucking relief. Was that too much to ask? Her fingers would have to suffice, and she slipped her other hand under her shirt to tweak her tingling left nipple. As she rubbed and probed and penetrated her sex, suppressing her moans and practically holding her breath so as not to give herself away, she could feel some of the tension in her body uncoil.

James held back. His balls wanted to empty themselves into Honey's throat with a terrible urgency, but he had work to do. He withdrew his steely shaft from her face and lifted his own face from Misty's sopping wet cunt. "Shall we?" He motioned to the bedroom.

Misty's abs tensed admirably as she lifted her back off the carpet and nodded. "Mmmhmmmm lead on, boss."

Once in the bedroom the trio's licentious exploitation of flesh carried on. Miki breathed a sigh of relief. But seeing Honey, the woman that was supposed to be, but definitely was not Gwen, stung her heart. She distracted herself by watching James push his stiff, throbbing rod into Misty's slutty whore mouth.

She wondered what it would be like so suck a complete stranger's cock. Some random man she had no part in choosing. How would she feel walking into an unfamiliar place, that stranger's home, never having seen them before, then stripping down naked for them? He would see all of her. Her little tits, her decidedly not voluptuous frame... he'd probably complement her ass and stop there, that's what most guys did when she got naked. She'd drop to her knees and look up at the stranger who'd bought her, wondering if his cock was nice, if it reeked of sweat and musk, or stank of unwashed, piss stained underwear. Either way, she'd be forced to pretend she liked it, as she waited, mouth open, the pliant little slut waiting to get stuffed, then filled with cum. She'd only tasted two men's ejaculate in her life. One was kind of ok, salty, but mostly tasteless. The other was pungent, weird. Not horrible, but not something she was eager to gulp down. The walls of her cunt were squeezing her fingers hard now, her body flooded with a powerful magic that only the female orgasm can conjure. She rode this Loa of Degradation further and further into her fever dream of sexual intoxication, and that's when it hit her: she needed to go undercover as an escort at The Dollhouse. It was brilliant, dangerous, there was simply no better way to find Gwen.

James was, at that moment, fulfilling one of his preeminent fantasies: anal sex. No one he'd been with before had been willing to try it, and it had grown into something of an obsession for him. Tonight it had happened organically. No trepidation, no awkward pauses, no questions, and no outraged partner wondering what kind of sick fucking pervert wanted to stick is disgusting penis in her poop hole. It just slipped in, unceremoniously, almost by accident. He'd been pulling out and ramming his cock back into Misty's tight little pussy when he missed, slid down her glistening perineum, and found himself entering an altogether different and wonderful hole. Her tight, beautiful ass gave way to him with only the slightest resistance, a mere formality, as she immediately pushed against him and allowed him into the hallowed channel of her delicious ass. Honey, who'd been rimming Misty while James was fucking her swollen, dripping pussy, suddenly found herself displaced as James' cock pushed past her tongue and into the forbidden hole. She began licking his shaft as it stroked in and out of Misty's anus. James almost came right there, but he managed to summon the fortitude to hang on and enjoy. He pulled his hips back and pushed gently forward, but Misty had her own agenda. "Fuck me harder James, fuck my ass hard!" James reluctantly complied. He had no idea how this felt. Did it hurt? Was he doing it right? He deferred to Misty's clearly greater experience in this particular area and plunged his cock back in her ass, thrusting his hip until he smacked his balls against her ass cheeks, his pelvic bone and tummy striking her entire, gushing pussy. He could feel her squish and clench under him, her tight ring contracting and giving way in rhythm with his thrusts. Honey maintained her position, tongue darting from James' cock to his own ass. He'd never felt anything as stimulating in his life before, as her soft, wet tongue plunged ever so slightly into his rectum, then darted back down his perineum to slurp his balls and shaft. Finally, James pulled out of Misty's dilated anus and motioned for her to turn over.

"On your hands and knees, I want to fuck your ass from behind."

"Yes sir!"

Misty immediately assumed the doggy position, her breasts hanging below her chest, just begging for James to grasp them, which he did immediately after pushing his cock head back inside her forbidden hole. It was a little hard on his back, the thrusting, the surprisingly heavy breasts in hand, James decided to focus on what really mattered and placed his hands on Misty's fabulous derrière as he guided his shaft in and out of her guts. Honey had three fingers jammed into Misty's pussy and was thrushing her palm up against her clit as her fingers rubbed the g-spot. Misty let out what started as an inhuman growl, then "...ffffuuuuuuucccckkkk me James!!! Don't... stop... can't... stop... fuck my asssssssss!!!!!" In less than a minute Misty was screaming bloody murder into her orgasm, her sphincter contracting almost painfully on James' cock to the point where he had to stop for a moment until her body convulsions subsided.

The moment he could, he resumed thrusting and pumping. When Honey gripped his shaft, pulled it out of Misty's gaping little red rose, and stuffed his cock, with Misty's ass all over it, into her perfect slut mouth, he nearly exploded. He had to call out the mental big guns: a verbal dressing down in front of the entire 3rd grade class by Mr. Buckley, the snarkiest math teacher at Woodruff Elementary School, sweaty forehead and all. One more second of that and James would have been flaccid, but with supreme mental control he banished the vision at the precise moment and was able to enjoy a blissful several rounds of depraved ass to mouth. Honey's tongue stretched down his shaft as he plunged in and out of her filthy sweet mouth, leaving her drooling each time he pushed back into Misty's now fully gaped rectum. Finally, he couldn't hang on anymore and let loose a torrent of thick cum inside of Misty's anal passage. He had been unable to decide if he wanted to cum inside her ass, in Honey's mouth, or on both of their faces, but his body decided for him, and he filled Misty with surge after surge, his cock swelling with the first few jolts of cum, then slowly fading, eventually collapsing between the two girls, dripping happily with sweat, cum, and pussy juice.

James sighed, not entirely for Misty or Honey. Miki was on his mind. He suddenly felt a grip of sadness that he didn't have this experience with her, or rather that she had to watch him do this with two other women. From the closet. Which brought him to the next thought: this was not for him. This was for Miki and Gwen, and he had work to do.

12